Mommy’s Good Boy

Story Info
Ben consoles his mom after finding out his dad’s secret.
2.1k words
4.48
81.2k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up until recently, my life was always pretty normal. My name's Ben - I'm 19 and I live with my parents and my little brother, Thomas. My parents have good jobs, we've always had everything we needed. I did very well in school, and currently I'm taking a break before starting college.

When I was little, my parents always seemed really happy. They rarely fought, always spent quality time together...but, over the last few years, they have drifted farther and farther apart. My dad is hardly ever home anymore, and when he is he's always nagging at my mom and picking fights with her. It never made sense to me; my mom is a great woman. She's always been a supportive and loving wife, and she's always put him first. Not to mention, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She's average height, thick, and curvy with huge tits and tons of dark, curly hair. More than once, I've caught myself staring at her.

Once, I remember noticing that her nipples were showing through her slightly see-through shirt...leaving an embarrassing stiffness in my pants. Since then, I've learned to be a bit more careful with my gaze...though I still think about that time when I jerk off. Honestly, I think about her a lot when I jerk off - wrong as it may be.

So, naturally, it confused me that my dad seemed to be pulling away from her. Then, I witnessed something that made everything clear.

————

I'm working for Dad at his construction company, while I'm home, trying to save up for a new car before I head off to college. I've been there for a couple weeks, now, and yesterday I saw something I wasn't supposed to see. I was headed into the office, to find out which job site I was working at that day, and as I got closer I could hear the door thumping slightly against its frame.

I stopped, unsure of whether or not I should go any closer. The thumping got louder and faster, and then I could hear a woman moaning. It was the receptionist, Rita, and she was clearly having a great time. At first, I chuckled...I assumed it was my buddy, James, who has always had a thing for her. So, I turned to walk away...but, then, I heard something that stopped me in my tracks.

"Oh, Phil," she moaned, "harder!"

"Phil?" I thought, "that's my..."

Sure enough, I heard my father's voice next.

"That's right, take it like a fucking whore."

I couldn't believe it - Rita was a good looking girl, but she was a total slut. She was nothing like Mom, who was definitely better looking...and had already given everything to my dad. What was I supposed to do with this information? How could he do this to Mom? I was so angry with my father, I left before I burst into the room and beat him senseless - but not before taking a quick audio recording, for proof.

————

Back at the house, my mom was working in her office. The house was quiet, with Thomas being at school. She worked mostly from home, as a paralegal. She had left her office door open and, seeing me walk through the living room, shouted "everything okay, Babe?"

She always calls me Babe, she has for as long as I can remember. I couldn't bare to know this secret and keep it from her, knowing how much she loves and trusts me.

"Actually, Mom," I said, walking into her office, "no. It's not okay. I saw something, I don't know how to tell you, but..."

My mother looked over her glasses at me, silently.

"Mom, I saw...I went to work today, and I...just look at this." I handed her my phone, which was playing the audio recording of Rita and Dad.

She stared at the phone with a blank expression, then handed it back to me and put her hands in her lap. The silence was deafening.

"Mom, I'm so sorry," I said, "I can't believe he would do this to you."

"Honestly," she said, "I'd be lying if I said I'm surprised." She told me that she'd been suspicious for quite some time, especially about Rita. She knew how Rita was and, the more Dad disrespected my mother, the clearer it became that he was up to something. She thanked me for being honest, and for caring enough to not lie for him.

"Mom," I said, "I would never hurt you like that. I'm so angry that he did. I just want to make him feel just as shitty as he's made you feel."

"I know, Babe," she said. "You've always been my good boy." She kissed me on the cheek, and went to refill her coffee.

————

After breaking the news to my mom, it was a pretty low-key morning. I lounged on the couch, watching TV while she continued to work. After about an hour, she came out and moved my legs, sitting down next to me.

"I can't concentrate," she said. "Can I sit with you?"

"Of course," I said, sitting up. "What do you want to watch?"

"Oh, I don't care," she said, snuggling up to me, "I just need your company right now."

I put my arm around her, letting her curl up beside me. It felt way better than I wanted to admit, her warm body pressed up against me. She smelled so good, and seeing her so sad made me want to hold her.

"You know," she said, with her head on my chest, "you're the only man I've ever really been able to trust."

"You can always trust me, Mom. I only ever want to make you happy."

"And you do, Babe. You always do."

There was an awkward silence after she said this. Then she sat up.

"Do you think it's me?" She asked, "is my age starting to show that badly?"

"Mom," I said, kind of sternly, "please don't talk like that. You've aged amazingly well...you're fucking gorgeous, Mom. He's such a fucking idio-"

Before I could finish my sentence, she kissed me. My mom fucking kissed me. "Did that really just happen?" I thought. She looked just as shocked as I was, and quickly stood up.

"Oh my god," she said, frantically. "I'm so sorry honey, it's just been a long time since a man has spoken about me that way, and you're just so cute, and I just...oh my god, I'm sorry!"

She rushed off to her room, blushing and apologizing. I sat there, puzzled. I had spent plenty of time fantasizing about my mother, but never had I thought that she'd actually kiss me. I was obviously hard as a rock, and now my heart was racing. I thought about going to my room...but then a thought occurred to me.

Why should my mom be left here, feeling like this? Why should she be so broken-hearted, while Dad's off getting his cock fucked by some whore? This had gone on long enough, this woman deserves to know how sexy she is. She deserves to feel good. I wanted so badly to make her feel good.

————

*knock, knock, knock*

"Mom?"

I waited outside the door, but no answer. I cracked the door open, just a bit. She was sitting on the edge of her bed, with her head in her hands. I knelt down in front of her, and took her hands into mine.

"Mom, please don't cry,"

"I'm so sorry, Babe...I just feel so unwanted. It was wrong of me to put that on you."

"Don't feel that way, Mom. I want you..."

Her eyes met mine, and she started to say something - but, before she could, I pulled her close and kissed her full, red lips. As we kissed, she ran her fingers through my hair. It felt so good. I slowly moved my hands from her waist to her full, perfect breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra wore a bra, as she usually doesn't when she's working at home, so I could really feel the softness of her naturally huge tits. Her nipples hardened as I felt them through the fabric of her shirt.

Mom pulled her shirt off and I watched her amazing DDDs bounce...by this point, my dick was as hard as it could get. I laid her back and removed her shorts. I looked at my beautiful mother laying on the edge of her bed, feeling a rush of satisfaction knowing how pissed Dad would be.

The first taste of my mom's wet pussy was so good, I almost came right then and there.

"Oh my god, Mom, you taste fucking amazing."

She moaned quietly as I licked and sucked her, running her fingers through my hair and grinding against my face. I could tell it had been a while since she'd been touched. She moaned louder, squirming and grabbing handfuls of blanket. When I slid a finger inside her, I felt her pussy tighten.

"Oh Babe, you're gonna make Mommy cum!"

I slid in another finger.

"You wanna cum, Mom?"

"Oh baby, Mommy's gonna - uh, uhhhh!" As I sucked on her swollen clit, my mother came harder than I've ever seen a woman cum. She made noises I've only ever heard in porn! I had always wanted to make a woman sound like that, it was so fucking sexy. She moaned louder as I slurped mouthfuls of her dripping wet pussy.

I stood up and dropped my pants, hearing her gasp at the size of my cock. I'm clearly bigger than she realized...

I stood against the bed and put her feet on my shoulders. "Are you sure this is okay, Mom?"

"Now you showed it to me Babe, you've got to give it to me..."

I grinned as I slid into her tight, wet pussy. It was so soft and warm.

Her eyes widened. "Oh my GOD, Ben!"

Mom's excitement only made me harder. As I fucked her, she started rubbing her clit.

"Ughh Mom, oh my god." My balls slapped her ass as I fucked her harder.

She moaned and played with herself, enjoying every inch of her son's cock. It was amazing to see her feeling so good, and knowing it was me making her feel that way...it was more than I could take.

I quickly pulled my dick out and exploded all over her belly, covering her in cum as she continued to work her pussy.

"Ooh!" She shouted, surprised by the amount.

"Ughhh, Mom," I moaned, pumping out the last drops onto her tits.

We both stared at each other, an awkward silence which was then broken by my mom's outburst of laughter.

"You know," she said with a grin, "your father never could make me cum like that."

"Well now you can cum anytime you want," I said, cleaning myself off with a towel I found on the floor.

"Really?" She asked, "so if I go take a shower, you won't mind joining me?" She got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom, gently running her fingers through my chest hair as she walked by.

"Gladly," I said, and followed her to the shower.

We fucked for hours, it was incredible. In the shower, I bent her over and fucked her from behind - watching her tits bounce and grabbing handfuls of her thick, snow-white ass.

"Rub your cock on Mommy's ass, Babe," she said, "but only a little bit."

"Like that?" I asked, rubbing my hard cock around the outside of her tight hole.

"Ohh baby, just like that!"

I couldn't help myself, I had to feel it...I let the tip of my cock enter her ass, just a bit. She jumped.

"Ooh!" She yelled, "careful, Babe!"

"Is it okay if I just put it in a little more?" I asked, she was so fucking tight...

"Only if you're gonna cum..." she peeked behind at me, grinning.

"Really?" I asked, as I thrusted harder into her ass. "Can I cum in your ass, Mom?"

"UUGGHHH!" She screamed. I didn't realize Mom was such a freak...this was the most amazing thing I'd ever experienced. "Fill Mommy, baby! I want it so bad!"

She didn't have to say another word. My cock instantly exploded again, filling her so much that my cum dripped out of her ass as I thrusted into her.

————

Once we were dressed, we made our way back downstairs to the kitchen. It was almost time for Thomas to return from school, and my father would be home any minute. As I sat at the counter, watching my mom cook fries for dinner, I asked her what she was going to do...

"Oh I'm going to tell him I found someone," she said confidently, "...I'm just not telling him who it is."

Just then, we heard the front door open. Mom winked at me and held her finger to her lips. I grinned, grabbed a French fry, and headed off to my room.