"Mommy-Slut": A Battle of Wills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess," she shrugged.

"Either you are or you're not," Jeremy said, wanting to know more.

"Are you asking Mommy if she eats pussy?" Kiera summarized bluntly.

"No, I wasn't," Jeremy laughed. "But I am now."

"Mommy prefers to do the fucking," she said, "and that's why I have a strap-on."

Jeremy had somehow forgotten that... the dots suddenly connected.

"So you're just like me," he said. "You like to fuck girls."

"I also like to be munched," Kiera added. "I hope you return the favour when you're with a girl."

Jeremy rarely had. Maybe twice. Casey both times. Eleanor just sucked him and Mrs. Anderson was his three-hole booty call.

.

4. TEMPTING THE INCEST GODS

When he didn't respond, she scolded him, "You face fuck Eleanor and you don't even munch her twat?"

"She never asked!" Jeremy objected, feeling defensive.

"She has to ask?" Kiera said exasperated... seeing the same selfish, inconsiderate attitude as her ex. "This needs to change."

Maybe it was her frustration.

Maybe it was her horniness.

Maybe it was so she could regain the power that rat bastard had taken from her all those years ago.

Maybe it was the image of her son's big cock that hadn't been able to leave her head... the vison of his big cock sliding in and out of Eleanor's mouth engrained in her mind.

But she was suddenly overcome by such an impulse fueled somewhat by anger that she forgot he was her son... that this was incest.

She stood up, pushed his shoulders down on the couch, lifted her skirt up to her waist, straddled her son's face and announced, "Time to teach you that a real man can give as much as he gets."

Jeremy's eyes went wide! In a tiny handful of seconds he had gone from sitting comfortably, massaging his mom's sexy nylon-clad feet and desperately trying to get glimpses of her pussy, to lying flat on his back staring up at his mother's definitely wet, hairless pussy that was now an inch above his nose.

Before he could respond, his mother grabbed his head and pulled it up into her wetness ordering, "Start slow, get the pussy nice and wet... just like you want a girl to start slow and get your cock nice and hard first."

Jeremy couldn't believe this was happening, but he wasn't about to object! He obeyed, extending his tongue and licking between his Mom's pussy lips.

"Good boy," Kiera moaned, knowing he wouldn't be as good as any of her pets... women understood a pussy from the inside out and knew how to hit all the trigger points.

Jeremy had found Casey's pussy taste to be slightly fishy and bland, but his mother's, well, her taste was different... tangy and sweet... addicting. He wondered how Eleanor would taste. He began licking faster, suddenly unable to get enough of the sweet taste.

"Slow down," the mother ordered, pulling her son away from her wet box and looking directly down at him, "this isn't a race. I'm not a feeding trough for swine, but a holy shrine for supplicants. A pussy is to be worshipped, is that understood?"

"Yes, Mom," Jeremy nodded, bewildered to find himself in a daze of insatiable lust for the taste of pussy.

She let go of his head and watched as he returned to licking. She watched her son, finally realising what she was doing was wrong... yet it felt so right. Then she reminded herself that this wasn't about her own sexual pleasure, but teaching her son the proper way to treat a woman. This was Feminism.

"That's it, nice and slow," the mother moaned a moment later, enjoying his tongue... the past hour plus of both giving and receiving shocking experiences having had a major impact on the moisture content of her fevered box.

Jeremy licked up and down, as if his tongue were a paint brush, still in awe that he was truly eating his mother's pussy... and if he played his cards right her beautiful lips would soon be wrapped around his cock... or maybe she would even fuck him. God, this had turned out to be one wild, fucked up day!

"Now trace the entire circumference of my pussy lips with your tongue, ever so lightly," she instructed. "You want to tease your girl, to drive her mad with desire."

Jeremy thought to himself 'my big cock usually does that all by itself', but obeyed, lightly grazing his mother's pussy lips with his tongue.

Kiera closed her eyes and allowed the pleasure to build, the tease to continue... but a moment later her cell phone rang.

That startled her out of her daze of lust and she took it as an omen that what she was doing was wicked, so she roughly pushed her son away and went to grab her phone. It was her mother.

Jeremy sat there suddenly pussiless, dazed, confused, horny and hungry.

As Kiera spoke with her mother, guilt suddenly rushing through her, she asked herself, 'What have I just done? How far would I have gone?'

Frustrated, Jeremy walked to his mother and lifted up her skirt... confident he could continue where he left off.

Kiera pushed him away, covering up the phone with her hand and saying, "That was wrong of us. Now go!"

Annoyed and suddenly pissed off, Jeremy sulked away. He'd thought high school girls were teases, but his mother had not only cock blocked him earlier, but she had now teased him into a frenzy and left him high and dry and hard.

Horny, and not really wanting to deal with Casey's impetuous demands, he called her and cancelled their date... saying he had to help his mom with something. He then texted Mrs. Anderson and ordered her into the garage for a good hard fucking.

Mrs. Anderson texted back that her husband was out bowling, Tiffany was spending the night at school and she had the house to herself. He walked past his mom and said, "I'm going out," in a tone that clearly communicated how badly he was pissed off.

Kiera noticed the tone, but waved him off again, needing time to think about her recent actions... and the potential consequences.

She hung up with her mother a minute later, telling her she had to go deal with something... which wasn't a lie, her pussy was on fire.

She called Tiffany, her college pet (usually she texted her, but she was desperate and knew her son was going out for the night with Casey) and ordered her to her house ASAP.

Tiffany answered and said she could be over in half an hour, she could leave the campus immediately.

Kiera demanded she make it twenty. She needed to fuck someone... soon and hard. She needed to have her pussy munched... badly. She needed to regain control.

5. JEREMY & KIERA REGAIN CONTROL

Jeremy drove a block away to make it look like he was leaving, in case his mother was watching outside, before walking back to Mrs. Anderson's house. The door was unlocked, and she was in the living room, dressed as he always expected... slutty in nylons.

He was happy to have such complete compliance and obedience after the mixed messages and surreal confusion of the last couple of hours.

He walked briskly over to her and she immediately got off her couch and dropped to her knees like the obedient slut she was. "Hungry?" he asked, as usual skipping any small talk.

"Starving," she answered, quickly pulling his shorts down, happy to see he'd gone commando and was already hard.

The MILF took him in her mouth and began bobbing hungrily, loving the massive thick dick, longer and also thicker than her husband's. She couldn't explain it, but she loved this cock... would do anything for it. The first time she'd felt guilty for days after... promised herself she wouldn't do it again... yet when he texted her she eagerly met him in her garage and took a facial while her husband was inside watching television. Somehow doing it when her husband was home and oblivious enhanced the excitement

"That's it, slut, I got two loads for you tonight," he said, knowing his first load was going to be a quick release.

Sherry was happy to hear that. Although she loved sucking his cock and getting his creamy load either down her throat or all over her face, she really loved when his big cock slammed into her cunt and, to her surprise, also her ass (she'd been an anal virgin before Jeremy... now she liked it as much in her ass as in her cunt... originally giving up her ass very reluctantly when he said he wouldn't feed her his cock again until she did).

And in a couple of minutes (well, more like 100 seconds if anyone was actually timing), Jeremy grabbed her head and furiously face fucked her, imagining it was his mother he was using so roughly. In seconds he deposited a load down the MILF's throat.

Sherry loved the rough face fucking... loved being used as a slut... something her husband just didn't understand... even after all the hints and even some blunt declarations.

Once his load was done, he decided he wanted to taste her, something he'd never done before, so he ordered, "Lie back on the couch and spread those legs."

Sherry quickly obeyed, looking forward to having his monster dick in her... so she was surprised... pleasantly... when Jeremy dropped to his knees and moved his face between her legs... something else her husband didn't do, considering it unsanitary (of course he didn't think her doing oral sex on him was unsanitary).

Jeremy licked the slightly hairy pussy, her scent strong and her taste okay... although nowhere near as tantalizing as his mother's.

"Oh yes," Sherry moaned, loving the feeling of a tongue on her cunt... it being years since one had touched her down below. "Please don't stop."

Jeremy took only a moment to realize the power he had in this position. He controlled her orgasm... just like his girls did when they were on their knees... this was an interesting revelation. He licked and licked for a couple of minutes until he heard her moans increasing and he reached for her fat clit and sucked it between his lips.

"Oh yes, fuck!" Sherry screamed, the intensity accelerating instantly at the intense pleasure as she came hard.

Jeremy felt a gush of wetness splatter his face as he made her come. He lapped up the juices, noticing the full flood when she came was stronger in taste. He lapped it up for a minute or so before he sat up and ordered, his cock hard again, "Bend over, slut."

"I'm not sure I can," Sherry joked, her entire body weak from the intensity of the orgasm. Of course though, she could and she did... looking forward to the young, hard dick fucking her in whatever hole he wanted. At the moment she was hoping for a good hard ass pounding and offered as much, "Are you going to rectify me?"

"Of course," Jeremy nodded, moving behind her fat ass, moving his hand to her cunt and using the wetness to lubricate the asshole, "I'm going to really correct that shit hole."

"Oh yes, stud, use me as your dirty fuck toy," Sherry moaned, feeling his fingers on her once forbidden butt hole.

"You love being an ass slut, don't you?" Jeremy purred, sliding his tool into her well fucked back door... the hole he liked using the most when doing this slut.

"Oh yes, I love being your three-hole fuck toy," she responded, as her asshole was filled with the teen's big dick. At one time she would have felt such guilt for cheating and shame for being an ass slut. Now she accepted that her greatest pleasure came when she had an ass full of dick.

Meanwhile, Kiera's cunt was still burning when the doorbell rang. She opened it and invited the college sexpot in. God, she was hot. No one would think such a beauty would be a submissive lesbian slut at her beck and call. She ordered, "Upstairs, now."

"You look amazing, Mistress," Tiffany said, completely obsessed with the dominant MILF. She couldn't explain it, she was completely in control of her life and in control of the boys she fucked... but Mistress Kiera had discovered and awakened a side of her she didn't know existed... one that turned her brain into a mindless pleasure pit of obedience... one which felt so good and so natural.

"As do you, my pet," Kiera nodded, approving that she was in a plaid skirt, crisp translucent white blouse over a transparent bra, beige thigh highs and her hair in a ponytail.

"I always keep a couple of pleasing outfits in the car in case you call me," Tiffany explained, following the MILF to her bedroom. Since she'd been scolded a few weeks ago for arriving in shorts and a t-shirt and not presenting herself in a pleasing way for her Mistress, she was now always prepared 24/7 to obey and to impress. This came in handy when she got calls while out and even the one time she was texted at 2:00 am, when she quickly slipped out of her pajamas and into a sexy outfit and dashed across the street without delay.

As soon as Kiera was in her bedroom, she sat on the edge of her bed, spread her legs and ordered, "Between my legs, now."

Tiffany responded, as she obeyed, loving to be on her knees and worshipping this real life goddess, "Yes, Mistress."

Kiera's cunt was overheated from the surreal day, and as soon as the eager, quick learning coed began lapping up her wetness, the long built up pleasure began to culminate inside her quickly.

Tiffany noticed her Mistress was wetter than usual, and was curious to know what had stimulated it. Yet, she didn't really care... she only cared about getting as much of the sweet nectar she had become addicted to as she could. Oddly, she had since gone down on three more girls: two fellow coeds and another MILF (one she'd met from craigslist), and all tasted fine, but none had the addicting taste and scent of her Mistress.

Kiera moaned, "Mistress is really horny today, my pet."

"I can tell," Tiffany responded. "You're already soaking wet."

"Get me off and then I'm going to give you a good hard fucking," Kiera promised... needing to feel in complete control again... not frantically lusting after her son's cock like some sort of incest bimbo.

"Of course, Mistress," Tiffany responded, excited to get her Mistress off and doubly excited to get fucked. Sometimes she got fucked, once she'd gotten fisted, but more times than not it was a lick and leave experience.

Kiera closed her eyes and enjoyed the eager coed's tongue working its magic. The crazy day had her orgasm rising quickly, and in only a couple of minutes she was giving her pet the treat she craved most...torrents of her pussy juice.

Tiffany eagerly lapped up the sweet nectar she craved 24/7.

Meanwhile, Jeremy was furiously pounding the MILF's fat ass... imagining it was his mother he was ass fucking and dominating.

"You like getting ass fucked, Mommy?" he asked, deciding to create his own twisted role-play.

This was new, the MILF thought to herself, but moaned, loving role-playing, "Oh yes, son, fuck Mommy's tight sphincter with that big prick."

And that was all it took as Jeremy grunted and spewed his load deep in her ass... briefly forgetting this wasn't really his mom, "Take it all, Mommy."

Once he was done, he ordered, "That load stays in there all night."

"Of course," the MILF nodded.

As Jeremy got dressed, Kiera was getting ready to fuck her college slut.

6. CAUGHT IN THE ACT 2

"Get it nice and wet for that cunt of yours," Kiera ordered, standing naked in front of the pretty coed.

"Yes, Mistress," Tiffany obeyed, taking the plastic cock in her mouth.

After a minute of watching the coed suck her cock, a sight she always loved, she ordered, "That's good. Bend over the bed."

"Yes, Mistress," Tiffany responded, quickly getting into position.

Kiera moved behind the eager coed, flipped up her skirt and in one quick thrust, filled her completely.

"Yessss!!" Tiffany moaned, loving the feeling of being fucked by her Mistress... even though the plastic cock didn't pulse or spurt like a real cock.

"Oh yeah, tell me how bad you want it," Kiera ordered, not fucking her, but just resting against her ass cheeks with the cock buried deep inside her... the same cock she'd used to face fuck her son earlier.

"Oh Mistress, I want it so bad. You're so much better than any of the college boys," Tiffany replied, which was true. They lasted a couple of minutes and then shrank down to spineless worms, and she'd ended up pleasuring herself to reach orgasm. But Mistress would fuck her until she came, often multiple times, while using her like a cheap slut... awakening a submissive side of herself she showed only to Mistress.

Kiera loved the power of dominating a younger girl, reveling in the knowledge that she was a much better fuck than any guy, since she understood the needs of submissive women and also knew how to get them off... with a mixture of psychological and physical pleasure. So she slowly began fucking her pet, wondering what it would feel like to fuck her son... something she hadn't considered before today, but a thought that now intrigued her.

Why hadn't she fucked any men for all these years? Not letting them fuck her, but actually pegging them.

That would be the ultimate role reversal... the ultimate power trip.

Instantly she pondered a few assholes whose assholes she would like to dominate.

A wicked smile crossed her lips at the idea of fucking her boss....

Kiera slowly fucked her coed slut, feeling her usual confidence return after her brief reverie. Feeling present again, and pushing the recurring idea of her son's big dick out of her head, she began fucking Tiffany faster.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Mistress," Tiffany moaned, loving when her Mistress really fucked her hard and deep.

Jeremy was walking up the stairs, planning to have a shower, when he heard some shocking words in his mother's voice, "Want it in the ass, slut?"

This was new, but Tiffany was willing to do anything to please her Mistress. She answered, "Whatever you say Mistress, but I've never had anything there before."

Jeremy gasped. His mother was with a girl. And the girl was a pet!

"I'll be gentle," Kiera purred, before adding, "at least at first."

Jeremy quietly moved to the open door, curious who the girl was as well as eager to see his mother naked... and fucking someone.

"Okay," Tiffany said, nervously, as the cock slipped out of her pussy.

"I'll start with a smaller cock, too," Kiera reassured her, as she removed the harness and headed to her box of sex toys.

"I appreciate that, Mistress," Tiffany said, not sure how her virgin ass could have possibly taken the thick dick that had just been pounding her.

Jeremy pulled out his phone, thrilled it still was at eighty percent, knowing this was too good an opportunity not to take advantage of. He didn't have blackmail in his head, just a video he could watch over and over... I mean the idea of witnessing lesbian sex was incredibly hot for any guy... but lesbian anal sex with your mother as one of the participants was a dream come (or was it cum?) true.

He didn't peek around the corner right away, showing incredible restraint, wanting to wait until they were fully in the heat of the moment... more likely not to notice him. That said, he had the video already recording so he was capturing their voices and the sounds of their bodies slapping together.

"Have you ever been ass fucked, slut?" Kiera asked, as she donned the slimmer strap-on she used for ass fucking... one she hoped to use on some guy soon too... unable to get the idea out of her head.

"No, Mistress," Tiffany admitted. "Just a finger once."

"Well, once you get used to welcoming something into your back door you'll learn to love it; all my pets do," Kiera explained, as she finished putting the strap-on on.

'All her pets?' Jeremy thought to himself. Man, he didn't know his mother at all.

Tiffany did know, and she hated that she wasn't her only pet, thus she tried to always be available and always extra eager. She responded, "You always know what is best for me, Mistress."

"Yes, I do," Kiera agreed, reaching for a bottle of anal lube.