"Mommy-Slut": A Battle of Wills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, your mouth is amazing, Mommy," he said, loving using the word 'Mommy'. This wasn't role-playing with his MILF across the street, this was the real thing!

Kiera couldn't believe that after all these years she had come full circle... again on her knees in front of a man... again allowing him to use her... again feeling utterly helpless to resist... again her cunt on fire... again knowing she was helpless to resist whatever he decided to make her do... and yet, she couldn't wait to see what her son made her do next... knowing that although she knew it was wrong... morally and legally wrong, she would obey whatever he told her. At this point in her arousal whatever he decided to do to her next wasn't anything to worry about, it was something she was eager to discover! So since a mouthful of cock was limiting her communication skills, she moaned her response.

The vibrations on his cock felt amazing and he decided to go for broke. "Get on all fours, Mommy."

There it was... he wanted to fuck her. Of course he wanted to fuck her. And she wanted to be fucked. But thinking about it and doing it were two different things. Could she really allow her son to fuck her? As she pondered this, his cock slipped out of her mouth.

Jeremy pulled his mother up, knowing it was now or never, and guided her to the bed.

Kiera was in a daze of lust and confusion... and lust was leading her by the short and curlies she no longer had. She crawled onto the bed and onto all fours as instructed. She held her breath in anticipation.

Jeremy kept expecting the bubble to burst at any moment, but it didn't. So he crawled onto the bed, moved behind his beautiful mother and without hesitation slid his cock deep inside her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh," Kiera moaned, a long exhalation of satisfaction as she seemed to be watching from the ceiling in slow motion, her son sliding inside her. But the sensations she felt inside her were even more vivid than transcendent sight. And after years of tongues and toys getting her off, feeling a real, pulsing, cock inside her was exhilarating.

"So hot," Jeremy groaned, in paradise at the greatest fantasy of his life suddenly actually happening. He... was... fucking... his... own... MOTHER!!!

"Oh, God!" Kiera whimpered, as the cock filled her completely... pleasure consuming her entire being.

Jeremy began slowly fucking his mother, still feeling like he was living in the most authentic dream. He considered pinching himself, but didn't in case it was all just a very real-feeling dream.

Kiera just remained on all fours enjoying the pleasure of a real cock... it was rare she let a pet fuck her with a strap-on or dildo, so getting fucked itself was rare enough... but with a real cock it was a whole new level of intensity.

After a couple of minutes of slow fucking... soft moaning... Kiera demanded, wanting to feel her son's cock slamming into her, "Fuck me hard, my big cocked boy."

"You want to be my slut?" Jeremy asked, recognizing that begging, being very familiar with moans like these... knowing she would do almost anything to get rammed by his big dick.

Kiera knew what Jeremy was doing... establishing his dominance... creating the hierarchy of submissive and dominant... she had done that dozens of times with her many pets over the years and this was very familiar terrain, just from a different perspective. She knew that this was the key moment... it was time to respond like a submissive slut and become his submissive slut. Although, of course, the fact that she already had her son's cock in her pussy implied she was already his slut... but up to this point she could argue it was a consensual equal fucking... unless she now allowed herself to be demeaned, and then the hierarchy would be established and she would be at the bottom... like she'd been all those years ago... a position she'd sworn to herself she would never find herself in again. She hated the weak Kiera; she hated the dependent Kiera; she hated the needy Kiera... yet... at the moment all that mattered was getting fucked.

"Answer me, Mommy," Jeremy demanded, knowing he needed to push relentlessly, seeing her questioning herself, but knowing she was nearing the brink of complete submission. "Do you want to be my Mommy-slut or not?"

The decision was already almost made in her head, but the final straw that broke the Mommy's back was the term 'Mommy-slut'. It was just so hot... so fucking taboo... she was all in.... "Yes, baby, fuck your Mommy-slut. Pound her with that big hard cock. I want it so bad!"

Jeremy beamed with pride... he had turned the most prized possession, a woman he'd always put on a pedestal, a woman he'd always compared every other woman to, turned her into his slut. He was a legend and was about to possess nirvana. He began slamming into her, feeling all powerful.

Kiera moaned loudly, "Oh yes, fuck Mommy with that massive fucking dick." Her orgasm building quickly, it seeming like an eternity since her last orgasm (when in reality it was just a little over half an hour at the tongue of her slutty coed).

After a couple dozen, hard, deep, deliberate strokes, Jeremy clarified, "You understand, Mommy-slut, this isn't a one-time thing."

At the moment, during this horny, near apocalyptic bliss, Kiera would agree to almost anything... perhaps absolutely anything. She had given control to her son and was completely at the mercy of him and his huge dick. She answered, "Yes, son, Mommy will be your live-in cum bucket."

"That mouth of yours will be my alarm clock," he said, continuing to fuck her at full speed.

"Yes, baby," Kiera moaned loudly, her orgasm close and the nasty tasks he was expecting from her only enhancing the burning fire about to consume her.

"And this pussy will be my welcome home," he added.

"Anything, son, just keep fucking meeeee," the mother agreed, consequences be damned. If every fuck felt this good, she would be riding this cock every chance she got.

And then he pushed her to climactic bliss as he sucked on his finger, slid it in her ass and declared. "And this hole is mine too."

The double penetration and the thought of being a three-hole Mommy-slut for her son made the fire ignite into a million flames as she screamed, "Yes, you filthy Mother-fucker!"

Jeremy slid his cock and his finger into her holes simultaneously as his mother came....

Kiera couldn't remember being fucked this good, used this good, coming this good... the pleasure consumed her body, mind and soul as she tried not to collapse forward as her son kept plunging into her two holes.

Not surprisingly, Jeremy didn't last much longer as the incest act, his mother's nasty mouth, her intense scream, her trembling body and her warm inferno was about to push him over the edge... he had no idea if she was fixed ('fixed' being an appropriate word, she now being his pet), he assumed she was fertile, so although he wanted to come inside her, he chose not to. Instead, after another dozen strokes, he pulled his cock and finger out, flipped her onto her back in one swift move, straddled her chest and began stroking his cock.

Kiera smiled wickedly, "Are you going to come all over Mommy's face?"

"Oh yeah," he grunted, his nuts ready to explode.

"Do it! Come all over Mommy's face," she said, opening her mouth to give him a nice big target.

"Oh fuck, take my cum," Jeremy ordered, as his load shot out of his cannon and onto the most beautiful target he had ever practised on.

Kiera closed her eyes just in time as the first big glob hit her right eyelid. She felt the warm cum hit her nose and open mouth too... recalling the facials from all those years ago.

Once his last shot hit his mom's open mouth, he repositioned himself and slid his cock back between her pretty lips.

Kiera closed her lips around her son's cock and milked every last drop of the creamy cum... a taste she suddenly craved, wishing she would have received the full load down her throat... although she did feel sexy and slutty with a massive load all over her face.

Jeremy enjoyed the slow, gentle blow job for another minute or two before feeling his leg beginning to cramp so he got off.

Kiera lay there in the afterglow of perfection... trying to keep the worries of 'what now' from creeping in. The deed done, the orgasm achieved... it was only a matter of time before guilt began to replace the pleasure that was lingering long after the original fire.

Jeremy stretched his leg as he looked down at his beautiful mother coated in his cum. 'Fuck, this really did happen,' he thought to himself.

Jeremy grabbed his phone and took a picture of his mom's cum coated face... a forever snapshot of the most amazing moment of his life.

Kiera finally sat up, opened her non cum coated eye, and asked, suddenly curious, "Why were you home so early anyway?"

"You had me so horny after the massage and your nylon feet on my crotch I cancelled my date and snuck over to Mrs. Anderson to fuck her ass. I mean I was worried you were giving me blue balls after cock blocking me with Eleanor and then teasing the shit out of me."

"What?" the mother questioned.

"Yeah, she's a really nasty slut," Jeremy said.

"She's married," Kiera pointed out the obvious.

"And you're my mother," he shrugged. "My cock is hard to resist."

"So is my cunt," she replied with a smirk, before adding, "She's my really nasty slut too."

Jeremy's jaw dropped in astonishment before they both grinned at each other. Jeremy would scold the MILF three-hole slut for not revealing this during any of their many fuck sessions!

And although she knew that tomorrow there would be so many questions... tonight she was going to keep on enjoying the sin... she smiled, moved off the bed, dropped to the floor and began stroking his cock, "How many loads do you have left in here?"

"Only one way to find out," he answered.

"And there's only one hole Little J hasn't explored yet," Kiera added, taking her son's cock back in her mouth.

"It's definitely Big J," he corrected, Kiera mentally agreeing as she began again bobbing on her son's cock.

THE END!!!