Mommy wants a Daughter

Story Info
Mother wants son to become a daughter.
3.4k words
4.24
69.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,165 Followers

I was still living at home with my single mother when I was 21 years old. My only sexual release was playing in my mother's panty drawer. My mother had two drawers in her dresser filled with the most frilly and feminine panties, bras, slips, and garter belts. I really loved stripping naked and wearing her lingerie.

My mother had a full time job and I was left home alone, which gave me plenty of time to explore my love of wearing lingerie. I spent full days sometimes wearing panties, a bra, a slip, and occasionally nylon stockings.

I had a very slender body type and I fit into mommy's lingerie very easily. In addition to a slender body type, my penis was abnormally small, and I barely had a tiny little sack for my balls.

I searched on the internet for others who were into my kind of fun and I discovered that there were more like me than I had imagined. In looking at their photos, one common thing was they all kept their body hair totally shaved away. Legs, underarm, and pubic areas were all shaved fully smooth. I did not have any chest hair, but I decided if I was going to take things farther I would need to shave my chest as well.

I purchased female shaving cream and a female razor and spent one entire morning taking a very hot bath and shaving off every strand of body hair I could see. I also applied skin moisturizer after my shave and my totally smooth and hairless body felt wonderful!

When I went to my mother's panty drawer and pulled out a favorite pair to put on I could not believe the sexy feeling I got sliding the panties up my legs! I learned at that moment why females shaved their bodies. It makes their pretty lingerie feel even more sexy.

I quickly put on a bra and a garter belt and when I rolled nylon stockings up my legs I experienced a shiver of delight in my body. No erection at all in my tiny penis, but deep inside my body a feeling of joy. I attached the nylons to my garter belt and finished off my dressing with a beautiful full slip loaded with nylon and lace. I had never felt more feminine than I did at this moment.

Feeling so wonderful I wanted to take things a step further so I began to apply make-up as I had seen demonstrated on-line. When I put on lipstick to complete the process I had a complete look of a sexy girl and could not have been more excited. My mother had a couple of wigs and I slid one on to complete my look. It was a shocking revelation to me how much I looked like a natural girl.

Standing in the mirror wearing only my slip, it was obvious I needed to go further and find a dress to complete my outfit. I picked out a pretty one with a little lace on top and a slightly wide skirt to it that fell slightly below my knees.

I stepped into the dress in the most natural way a girl could and felt as if I had worn dresses my entire life. It zipped up on the side which I did with ease. I was fully dressed as a girl and had no trace of an erection in my panties. I was in heaven.

I relaxed the rest of the day and marveled at how natural and normal I felt as a full blown girl. I did my required chores around the house and felt like a regular housewife. When I had to pee I sat down and found I preferred my female lifestyle to trying to be a mature male.

I was in the garage putting the wash in the clothes washer when all of a sudden the garage door began to open. I saw my mother's car in the driveway and it was only 2pm. There was nothing for me to do. It was impossible to hide now so I just stood there and waited for her to pull in.

When her car stopped and she got out she just stared at me.

"Is that you honey?" She said in amazement.

"It is Mom, and I can explain." I replied.

"No, no honey, don't try to explain. I've been hoping for a day like this for a long time." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Baby, you are beautiful. I have known about you going into my panty drawer for a couple of years now."

"And you never said anything?" I asked in a stunned way.

"I never said anything because I was hoping I was right. I have always wanted to have a daughter, and now you are showing me that you can be that daughter." She said with a smile.

"But this is just something I have been doing on the side. I'm not really ready to be a girl full time." I replied.

"Honey, both of us know that's not true. You wouldn't have spent three years wearing my lingerie if you didn't want to be a full time girl." Said mom.

She was right and both of us knew it. I was relieved she was not mad and a little surprised at what she was saying.

"I don't know if you do this every day, but you look so pretty, you look like the daughter I have always wanted to have." She said.

"I do?" I said.

"You do honey. Very natural. What about your little penis? I know you have always had a tiny one. Does it get hard when you are dressed like this?" Asked mom.

"It did in the beginning, but now it usually pulls back inside my body when I pull on my panties." Was my response.

"Let's go inside. I have something I've been saving for you to wear and this is the perfect time for you to wear it." Said mom.

"Is it some pretty lingerie I don't know about?" I asked.

"You'll see. Just do as I say and I'll have the daughter I always wanted you to be, and you'll be the girl you always wanted to be."

I followed her inside to her bedroom as she went to her locked jewelry box. She unlocked it and pulled out a pink hard plastic device that looked like a very tiny penis with a ring on the back.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's a chastity cage for your little penis. It will stop you from having an erection." She said with ease.

"It looks kinda small." I said.

"It's supposed to be. It locks into place and I will be the only one with the key. Not only will it keep you from having an erection, it will also prevent you from ejaculating. You haven't ejaculated into my panties have you?" She asked.

"Not at all! In fact, I don't think I have ever ejaculated." I said quickly.

"That's perfect. Because what I want to do to you is make it physically impossible for you to even try to have sex as a boy."

"What do you mean, Impossible?" I asked.

"You don't want an erection in your panties do you?" She asked.

"Well no. But I don't have one now." I replied.

"And you won't have one ever when I'm through with you, plus I can call you my daughter with confidence knowing your little penis and balls have been disabled. Now lie back on the bed and lift your dress and slip up. I'll pull down your panties." Directed my mother.

I did as she asked and she unlocked the device. She pulled my panties down to my knees exposing my limp little penis and even smaller ball sack.

"You're even smaller than I remember! Your little cock is never going to have sex as a male when I finish with you. The only way you will enjoy sex is as a girl and I will have the daughter I always wanted." Said Mom as she pulled on my tiny cock.

It was a very tight fit as she pulled my little ball mound through the ring of the chastity device. Once my little mound was through the ring she pushed it up close to my body. She followed this with pulling on my limp penis and pushing it into the ring. It took more than one attempt to finally get my limp cock through the ring. She then slipped the head of my penis into a plastic hood that locked itself to the ring. I could feel a tight constriction around my genitals.

"Oh, that's perfect!" Said my mother.

"It feels a bit tight." I replied.

"It's supposed to feel tight honey. It's going to constrict the blood flow to your balls and cause them to stop working. We're going to sterilize you as a male and make it impossible for you to ejaculate." Said mom in a matter of fact way.

I looked down at my ball mound and it was beginning to turn a deep red color. I pointed to it and asked my mother;

"I hope it's supposed to look this way."

"It's going to be fine honey. Try not to think about it. Pull your panties up so you won't have to see it. You will still be able to pee from your penis, but you will be forced to sit down all the time now so as not to make a mess." Said Mom.

"How long will I be locked like this?" I asked.

"Several months honey. We'll want to make sure your testicles are completely disabled before I unlock you. Without your testicles, your body will be unable to produce testosterone and that is when you'll be able to start your life as my daughter."

Over the coming months I learned to live with my genitals locked tightly away and the slight pain I had in the beginning began to subside. It was obvious I was starving my testicles of necessary blood and oxygen and when I dared to touch this sensitive area, I could feel they were shrinking in size. My skin was becoming much softer and smoother, and any aggressive feelings I had as a male were slowly fading away. My mother disposed of all my male clothing and with the slow destruction of my testicles, it became obvious I was never again going to think of myself, or present myself to the world, as a male. My mother was changing me into a physical female.

My nipples had always been my main source of sexual pleasure, and now they were even more sensitive. I could feel myself gaining breast tissue and after about eight months I had the beginnings of a solid A cup. My desire for sexual contact with biological females faded away to nothing. I found myself having sex fantasies only about me with males.

My mother did not let me cut my hair and it had grown down below my shoulders after about nine months. I could not tell for sure, because it was locked away, but it felt as if my already tiny penis had shrunk to an even smaller size. My mother gave me daily lessons on putting on make-up and we painted my fingernails and toenails a delightful shade of dusty pink.

"In just a few days I'm going to unlock your chastity cage and I want to make an appointment for you with my doctor." Said Mom.

"A doctor? What for?" I asked.

"I want to start you on hormone replacement. I want to increase your estrogen levels to that of a female. That way you'll never again be bothered by any type of male sexual feelings."

"I have to admit Mom. I really love being a girl." I said with a smile.

"Oh honey, I love to hear that. I always wanted a daughter and now I have one." Replied Mom.

An appointment was made with my mother's female doctor. The day before the appointment my mother unlocked my chastity cage. My male genitals had atrophied away to almost nothing. I could barely feel any testicles in my little mound and my penis only had the head showing; no shaft at all.

"Honey, please wear your prettiest dress for the doctor with your most feminine lingerie on underneath. I want her to see all we have done, and prescribe the estrogen dosage that will complete your transformation into my daughter."

I did as my mother asked and together we went to the doctor's office for my appointment.

"I want you to meet my new daughter and do what you can to help her become what she wants to be." Said my mom to the doctor.

"Oh wow. You never told me you had a daughter. And she is so pretty." Said the doctor looking at me.

"I need you to help her with her estrogen levels. She needs to have you prescribe it and monitor it so she safely fulfills her desire to be a female." Said Mom.

"Well.....Okay. Honey, why don't you take off your dress." Said the doctor, looking at me.

I did as she asked. I was wearing a half slip and camisole under my dress and over my bra and panties and garter belt and stockings. When the doctor saw this she continued;

"Okay sweetheart, that's a very pretty slip you are wearing. Can you take that off too and then we'll slide down your panties."

I did as she asked and when she saw what was between my legs she came around to what my mother and I were asking of her.

"Oh...So now I see what you are asking. Honey, is this really something you want to do?" Asked the doctor.

"In the beginning I just wanted to please my mother, but being locked in chastity for almost ten months and wearing nothing but pretty girl's clothes, I have developed an intense desire to present myself to the world as a girl. I am truly happy when I am a girl, and I am not happy being a boy." I said with conviction.

"So you never took off the chastity ring for close to ten months?" Asked the doctor.

"Never. In the beginning it caused an uncomfortable hurt, but then I got used to it." I answered.

"Why don't you get up on the table. You can leave your stockings and garter belt on and your bra and camisole. I need to feel between your legs if that is alright with you." Asked the doctor.

"That's fine." I answered.

As the doctor felt around in the mound under my penis for my testicles I could tell she felt things were fairly well progressed toward losing my balls.

"Well, at first blush I can tell your testicles are very tiny for someone your age. How old are you honey?" Asked the doctor.

"I'm almost 22." I answered.

"Oh then,... I can tell the chastity device indeed damaged your testicles causing them to shrink. I would like to do an ultra-sound test on you to see just how small they are, but I would get used to the fact that your body will fully dissolve what you have left." Said the doctor.

The doctor had me lie back on the table as she used the ultra-sound device on my little ball mound. The image on the screen confirmed her suspicions.

"Oh yes. You have done a real number on these testicles. I can see the tubes that connect them have been crushed and severed. There is no way any sperm could come out of your penis. Have you ever ejaculated?" She asked.

"I'm 22 and I have not. Plenty of wet dreams, but never able to ejaculate." I answered.

"How about erections? Does your penis have erections?" She asked.

"It gets a little plump sometimes, but nothing that gets it long or hard." Was my answer.

"Well then. I would say with certainty that you are completely sterile as a male. Judging from the tiny size of your testicles, I would also say they are not producing sperm, and they are probably also providing your body with little to no testosterone. Do you have a desire to have your penis removed?" She asked.

"We want her to keep her tiny penis because we don't want any involved surgery." My mother spoke up.

"Okay. Then you are correct, estrogen therapy would be the way to go next. Once you start the estrogen you'll need to stay on it for the rest of your life. Is that what you want?" Asked the doctor.

"I want to be as much of a girl as I can be. I want to enjoy sex as a girl. I want to find a loving male who would want me as his wife. I want to be the bride at my own wedding and live happily as a loving wife to my husband. That's what I want." I responded clearly.

"Then we can do that for you. I want to do a blood test on you to see how much testosterone you have in you and how much estrogen you have in you. Once I know that I will be able to give you the correct amount of estrogen. Your penis will shrink away to nothing and your testicles will completely dissolve. You may grow your already A cup breasts to a full B cup. But you will never again have any male sexual urges or desires." Said the doctor.

"That's perfect, and just what we want." Said my mother.

"Then let's do your blood test, and you can put your panties and slip back on." Said the doctor.

The results of the blood test came back in just a couple of days. The doctor called our house with the results;

"Sweetheart, you have little to no testosterone in your body. Your testicles are all but gone in that department. Your body is producing a little bit of estrogen to compensate, but I want to start you with an injection followed by a pill regimen with a fairly high dosage. This treatment may alter your sex drive a little, but since you basically have no testosterone, I don't think you will notice it too much."

The next day my treatments began and the effects began to happen much faster than the doctor had told me they would. I was so far down the road toward being a physical girl; the estrogen turbo charged my body into action. I was speeding toward physically becoming the daughter my mother always wanted.

It was just six months after the treatments began and I had developed a very comfortable and full B cup pair of breasts. My testicles had fully dissolved. I could feel the mound under my penis and there was no trace of any kind of a lump in there. I was overjoyed with this occurrence. My nipples had always been very sexually sensitive, and now they were very plump, and even more sensitive. My penis shrank in size to the point it was impossible for it to protrude out of my body. My panties fit me perfectly for the first time. I noticed a slight decrease in sex drive but not enough to stop me from wanting to find a man to be my lover.

My mother and I live together as mother and daughter. My mother and I discuss sex in a very open manner. My mother has discussed in detail with me how to sexually please a man. She and I have gone so far as to watch porn together so she can show me how to suck on a man's erect cock. She has also showed me how girls' nipples get big and hard when they are really enjoying sexual intercourse with a man. I have learned how to give myself a female orgasm by just flicking my nipples. The convulsing muscle spasms are very enjoyable. I'm a girl in almost every sense of the word except for my tiny shrunken penis.

I look forward to the day when I can find a man who loves me and who will take me as his bride. I will do everything in my power to be the best wife I can be.


TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,165 Followers