All Comments on 'Mommy wants a Daughter'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i cant wait til mom and new daughter start having some sexy fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish my Mother had locked me in chastity and feminized me like I needed and deserved, instead oi just spanking me with a thick leather belt. I was a chronic masturbator and would borrow her lingerie all the time to wear when I played with myself and unlike the sissy in this story, I would fill my Mommy's panties with my sperm when I ejaculated. I truly needed and deserved chastity back then and been placed on hormones to make me impotent while still a virgin, making sure I never had sex with a female and making me into a daughter as I never became a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful story and something I have wished would have happened to me. I would have needed only the slightest recognition to have given myself over to a change like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it but I would have went on with surgery to make me a pussy so mom could fuck me with a dildo

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This would have been a much better and hotter story if you hadn’t rushed it and had left out the impossible occurrences. A chasity cage will not produce the results you stated nor is it safe to take estrogen or any other hormones at the levels you stayed. Otherwise, it’s a very good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.