Mommy Wants To Get Pregnant

Story Info
Mother wants her son to get her pregnant.
3.9k words
4.35
217.8k
258
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers

It was just a week after my 18th birthday. I was still living at home. My father was an outside sales person and traveled for work two weeks out of every month. My mother was a stay-at-home housewife who had gotten pregnant with me when she was only 19 years old. Now, at 37 years old, she had a very young and very sexy body. She was only 5 feet 3 inches tall and had a petite body shape.

Sexually, I was as naive as they come. I had never been on a date with a female. I had never even kissed a girl. I had never ejaculated semen from my slightly smaller than normal penis. And of course, I had never, ever, come close to having sexual intercourse with a girl. My only known sexual outlet was wet dreams that I would have on occasion leaving a very sticky clear liquid on my leg.

We had a large house and I had my own bedroom with a double bed. My mother and father's room was on the other side of the house. When my father was gone for work it was just my mom and me in the house.

As I mentioned before, it was only a week after my 18th birthday when my father was out of town on business. I was in bed in my summer pajamas with shorts and a button top shirt. I was just drifting off to sleep when I felt the sheet lift up and my mother quickly slid into my bed behind me. Before I knew it she was spooned up behind me and I felt her entire body against mine.

"Mom...What's going on?" I asked.

"You're over 18 now honey...I've been waiting for this day a long time. I want to show you how to enjoy a woman sexually." Said mom as she pulled me to her tighter.

"Really?! Are you sure about this? You know I've never even kissed a girl before, let alone played with one sexually." I replied.

"I know that honey. That's why I want to be your first. I've seen your penis and it turns me on when I see it. It's so cute." Said mom.

"But what about Dad?" I asked.

"Your father hasn't touched me sexually in over five years. Besides, I think he fucks other women when he's on his business trips. I want you, sweetheart. And after you have me, I'm counting on the fact you'll want to come back for more."

As she was saying this she slid her hand down the front of my pajamas and began to feel for my penis , which was growing in size as we spoke.

"I don't know if I can ejaculate. I've never done it before." I sighed.

"That's because you have never been turned on enough. Let Mommy show you how. Roll over and face me and I'll show you what to do."

I did as she asked and my penis continued to get harder and longer. We were face to face in bed now and my mom put her lips on my lips as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. My tongue danced around with hers as we deeply kissed for a minute or two.

"You know what? Take off your pajamas. I want you in bed nude." Said mom.

I did as she asked. I saw she was wearing a one piece nylon and lace teddy that was pink with white lace on it. I quickly got back into bed and we were again face to face.

"Put your hand between my legs and feel my pussy." Said mom.

I did this and felt her warm pussy lips shaved completely smooth.

"You're fully shaved!" I said in amazement.

"I did it for you honey. I want you to be able to feel my pussy lips get wet and puffy." Replied mom.

"I don't know if I will be able to do what you want me to do." I said to my mom.

"I want your virginity, and I want you and me to have sexual intercourse." Said mom in a breathy way.

"What do I do?" I asked in a helpless way.

"Lie on your back and stick your hard dick straight up. I'll take it from there."

I did as she asked as she pulled off the sheet covering both of us. I was totally nude with my erect penis sticking up higher and longer than I had ever seen it. My mother swung her leg over my body and pulled the crotch of her teddy to the side of her pussy. The lips of her pussy were soaking wet and very puffy. Mom grabbed my cock firmly and began to lower her cunt on to my cock. Her warm lips began to take in my cock and once the head of my penis had disappeared inside her the rest of my cock shaft slid effortlessly inside her. We were tightly joined at the genitals as my mother gasped in delight.

"Oh my God! It is better than I imagined! How I've so wanted to fuck you! And now we are doing it!" Said mom.

"It does feel very good. What do I do now?" I asked.

"First, let me just feel your cock inside me. I can feel your penis throbbing and I love that feeling." Said mom.

"Don't I have to do something?" I asked.

"Not right now. I'm going to clamp down my pussy lips to squeeze your penis. Tell me when you feel it."

I immediately felt the lips of her vagina squeezing on my penis as she gasped for air. She did this over and over again as we were tightly joined and I was inside of her very deeply.

"Kiss me honey. Let me feel your tongue." Said mom as she put her mouth on mine.

Our tongues came together and our bodies were now one as we kissed and fucked. My mother stopped our kissing and said;

"Okay baby, it's time for you to shoot your sperm deep inside Mommy. You can do it, and if I am lucky you will get me pregnant."

"You want to have a baby?!" I asked surprised.

"Your father doesn't fuck me enough to do it, so I'm begging you to do this for Mommy. I'm going to slowly rise up and then back down on your beautiful cock. You just let happen what happens." Said mom.

"Okay. But I don't know what will happen." I responded.

"Just wait and see." Said mom.

Her pussy was so wet it was starting to run down the sides of my cock. She slowly rose up and then slowly slid back down. She did this about four more times and I began to feel a sensation I had never felt before.

"Mom, I think I have to pee." I said as I gasped for air.

"That's not pee honey. You're about to ejaculate inside Mommy and fill me with your sperm. I want you to do this so badly, baby. Fill me up and impregnate me!" Said Mom in a rushed tone.

She began sliding her drenched pussy up and down my cock faster and faster. The nipples on her naked breasts were huge and getting bigger as she was panting as we fucked. Now her motions were faster and faster, up and down, up and down.

"Something is happening to me." I gasped out.

"Let it happen! Shoot Mommy full of your sperm. I want you to flood deep inside me!" She said louder.

"I can't stop it! I've never felt this before! Something is coming out of my cock!" I said loudly.

"Let it come! You're cumming inside Mommy! I want it all! Please fill me up and get me pregnant!" Shouted Mom.

With that my muscles began to contract and I pushed my cock deep inside my mother as rope after rope of warm cream shot out of my cock. I shot close to eight streams deep inside her. She gasped each time I shot another load of semen and sperm. It was the most wonderful feeling I had ever had in my life.

"Oh that's it! You are doing great! You're fucking Mommy real good! I can feel your load inside my womb! I hope I have an egg in there to meet your sperm!" Gasped my mom as she finished her orgasm.

The two of us began to regain our composure as she fell naked on top of me with my penis still inside of her but getting softer all the time. Soon, my cock retracted and fell from her pussy lips, but I had certainly filled her with a heavy volume of semen and sperm.

"Sweetheart, don't you find it romantic that you lost your virginity to your own mother?" Asked mom.

"It was kinda exciting." I admitted.

"I've wanted to have you give me your virginity for a very long time." Said Mom.

"Does it always happen that you'll get pregnant when you have sex?" I asked.

My mother kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth then pulled back and said;

"Not always. Everything has to be just right for it to happen. We're going to have to fuck like this several more times to make sure you gave me a baby."

"If you get pregnant, what are you going to tell Dad?" I asked.

"I'm going to tell him the baby is not his. He won't be too surprised since he hardly ever fucks me. I want to show him I can have sex with whoever I want to have sex. What I won't tell him is the father of my baby is his own son." Said mom with a sly smile.

"You want to have sex again?" I asked.

"Honey, at your age, you're going to be able to fuck me again in less than an hour. Your father is out of town for the week and I want us to have intercourse at least twice a day for the next six days. Let's just cuddle here in bed and I'll help stroke your beautiful cock back into erection." Said Mom as she held me tight and we cuddled, fully naked, together on the bed.

It was only about fifteen minutes before my mother's hand began to slowly stroke my penis and I could feel it starting to get plump.

"Are you just about ready to fuck mommy again? Because I want you to." Said mom.

"I'm not sure I'm hard enough to do it again." I replied.

"You're getting there. Boys your age can get hard really fast. I know, because your father was only 18 when he fucked me and I got pregnant with you. I know a way to help you and I love doing it. Let mommy put her mouth on your cock. I'll gently suck your cock until it gets really hard." Said mom with a sly smile in her voice.

As my mother put my growing cock into her mouth I instantly felt a tingle and I relaxed on the bed to see what would happen next. It wasn't long at all before I had another rock-hard erection.

"Oh baby...you are harder than before! I want you inside my pussy right now. Don't make me beg you to cum inside me!" Said mom in a breathy voice.

"This is really sexy!" Was all I could say.

"It sure is. Now this time I'm going to be a total girl and lie on my back so you can enter me and fuck me like only a man can." Said my mother as she positioned herself on the bed and spread her legs open to reveal her wet pussy and puffed up cunt lips.

"Get between my legs and lower your cock into my pussy. I'll help guide you in. When we are firmly copulated pause for just a moment so I can feel your penis throb inside me." Directed mom.

I did as she asked and my hard cock slid inside of her easily as she was so wet. Our pubic bones gently touched and I stopped to feel her warm pussy fully engulfing my penis.

"Ohhhh, that's perfect. Be still so mommy can feel your cock throbbing inside her. Then you can start to slide in and out of me. Just before you cum make sure you are as deep inside of me as you can be. I want your sperm as close to my womb as you can get it. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you get me pregnant." Said my mom as I slowly pushed in and out of her beneath me and she used her cunt lips to squeeze on my hard pole.

Sliding my rock-hard erection into and out of my mother's soaking wet pussy was the most wonderful feeling I had ever experienced. I took my time and slowly slid back and forth as she closed her eyes and began to experience her own internal orgasm. The lips on her pussy squeezed and clamped on my penis in a way that made me feel so sexy. My mother and I were sexually copulated for close to ten minutes as each of us enjoyed the other in a very slow and loving way.

"I think I'm about ready to cum." I said quietly and breathlessly.

"Then make sure you are as deep inside me as you can be. Bump the head of your cock into my cervix and let it shoot out all its semen." Said my mother in a low sexy voice.

I pushed myself inside of her all the way and felt something on the tip of my cock. Our pubic bones were touching and we were firmly mated. In one swift motion my cock swelled up as her pussy lips squeezed down and I began to shoot out semen deep inside her. One rope, then two, then three, I ejaculated six strong ropes of semen and sperm inside of her before I stopped.

"Oh my God! You are such a good lover! Gasped mom.

"Did I cum enough?" I asked.

"Honey, you came just beautifully. You filled me full and I love it!"

"When I was cumming I found myself thinking I really wanted to impregnate you." I said.

"And I want you to also. Keep your penis inside me as it gets soft. I'll squeeze my pussy lips on it and I want you to push yourself against the back of my legs and lift them up in the air. That raises my vagina and makes sure your sperm load flows deep inside me to make our baby." Said my mother.

I did as she asked holding her legs above my shoulders and staying inside her until my limp cock slipped out of her soaked pussy. As I moved away she kept her legs pulled up and stayed in that position as I lay down next to her.

"I want you to sleep in my bed with me every night when your father is out of town. If it hasn't happened already, it would be fun to think you inseminated me in the same bed I sleep with your father." My mother said as she lowered her legs.

When my father returned from his business trip I had to go back to sleeping alone in my bed. I must admit I was a little jealous that my father was able to be in bed with my mother. And she picked up on this and would tease me saying she would reach out to his penis and try to give him a hand job to get him hard. But then she would always come clean and say he had difficulty getting an erection with her and they never came close to fucking.

Two months after we first had intercourse, my mother confirmed she indeed was pregnant. I had given her the baby she wanted. On the same day she got the call from her doctor confirming she was going to have a baby she told my father. He was of course upset knowing it could not have been him who knocked her up. That same day he moved out of the house, and that same night I moved back into my mother's bed.

Having a young mother who had a beautiful body, I spent my entire college years sleeping in bed with her and experiencing all forms of sexual intercourse. I never had a date with another female. My mother and I had sex at least five times a week, every week. When she was eight months pregnant with our baby daughter, my mother was giving me blow jobs and swallowing my semen and then she asked me to masturbate and come on her pregnant belly and on her face, which I did as she asked.

After our daughter was born, my mother had the suggestion that we should spend a romantic weekend away and pretend we were a newlywed couple on our wedding night. We left our daughter with my grandmother who had no idea I was the girl's father. We made reservations at a honeymoon suite in a seaside hotel and we checked in as "Mr. & Mrs." Doing this was very hot and sexy. My mother had purchased beautifully sexy lingerie and when I helped her take off her dress, the vision of her satin and lace underwear gave me an immediate erection. We never left the honeymoon suite for three days and we engaged in intense sexual intercourse seven times over that time.

A few months later we decided to go away again for another "honeymoon weekend" only this time my mother wore a satin and lace wedding gown and she wanted me to wear a wedding tuxedo. We drove to the romantic mountain hotel and checked in as Mr. and Mrs. Newlyweds coming straight from our wedding. I even carried her across the threshold into our honeymoon suite. Then I slowly unzipped her wedding gown as she rubbed her hand up and down over the front of my suit pants. As she stepped out of her wedding gown she was wearing the most beautiful and sexy wedding lingerie I had ever seen. Everything was white satin and lace. She had a wonderful half-slip covering her garter belt and panties. Her stockings were white lace top stockings. On top she was wearing a satin and lace camisole covering a beautiful satin and lace bra. She was a stunningly beautiful and sexy woman and I had the most rock hard erection I had ever had. I quickly removed my tuxedo pants and jacket and was fully nude in no time. She lifted up her slip and slowly pulled down her panties to reveal her completely smooth and very puffy, wet pussy lips. I almost shot my load looking at her.

"When we copulate this time, follow my direction. I want to try something fun." Said mom.

"I'll do anything you ask. You are so sexy!" I gasped.

"Okay. Let's lie on the bed facing each other and you slide your penis inside me as far as it can go, but don't pull it out. Let me hold onto your cock with my cunt lips. Then lean down and tongue kiss me very slowly and stay inside my mouth."

I did exactly as she asked. Our genitals were deeply copulated and our tongues were intertwined as we sucked on each other. We were deeply merged with each other. I felt my mother's pussy lips squeezing in and out against the sides of my hard cock that only seemed to get harder. My mother broke our kiss and said;

"Oh my God! That's the feeling I want. Be very still so I can feel your cock throbbing inside of me!"

"I love fucking you so much!" I said in a breathy way.

"That's why we make a good couple. Now slowly...very slowly, begin to move your cock in and out of me and feel our love as we work at cumming at the same time." Said mom.

I felt her pussy lips clamping down on my cock as I started to slide in and out of her very slowly. My cock was really throbbing as I began to slide a tiny bit faster and she began to gasp for breath.

"Make sure you're all the way in when you cum." Said mom between breaths.

I was moving a little faster now and my mother was soaking wet between her legs and really into the sexual intercourse we were heavily engaged in. She began to have shorter and shorter breaths as her pussy began to twitch around my cock.

"I'm cumming...I'm REALLY cumming!" Shrieked my mother.

"I'm cumming too! I'm cumming too!" I replied.

Both of us reached our sexual climax at the same time as I pumped seven or eight ropes of semen out of my straight hard cock deep into my mother's wet, hot pussy.

"Oh dear God I love it when you fuck me!" Yelled my mother.

"I love fucking you too!" I replied.

During the course of our three day "honeymoon weekend" play time we never left our room. Every evening my mother put on a different kind of sexy lingerie. We fucked in every position possible. New for us this time was my mother in her baby doll nighty asking me to pull down her panties as she got on the bed on all fours and tilted her vagina toward me as she asked me to fuck her doggie style from behind. We experienced sexual intercourse eight times over the three days and each time I ejaculated full loads of semen deep inside her pussy.

I will never experience a more exciting sexual weekend in my life than the one I spent with my own mother. My mother took my virginity and over a period of five years we were sexually copulated well over one thousand times. It was the most intense sex (and only sex) I had experienced up to when I was 23 years old.

I only impregnated my mother one time, after that she began taking birth control pills as our sexual intercourse sessions increased. Our daughter is now 18 years old and I am in my mid 30's. My mother is in her mid-50's and still very horny. I have tried to date other women and I have had sexual intercourse with at least five of them, but not one of them has been as sexually exciting as my mother.

At my mother's suggestion I have recently moved back into the house with her. My father and she were divorced many years ago. There was no discussion at all between us as to how we were to live together. It was always assumed I would share my mother's bed with her and that is just what we have done. We live our lives as a complete married couple. Our sex life is very vigorous, which is just the way both of us want it.

I have no intention of dating any other women and my mother does not date other men. Things are just the way we want them and my mother never gets tired of feeling my throbbing, erect cock inside her pussy. And I never get tired of putting it there.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers