All Comments on 'Mommy Was a Whore Ch. 10'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
naughtyboy2004naughtyboy2004almost 16 years ago
What is in the box??

Nice to end part 9 with a mysterie, but you forgot to tell us what is in the box.

Keep up your good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Any guy who refers to MOM as a WHORE

Should have been aborted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it

but can I also ask what was in the box,and who was Mrs Daniels who appeared at the end of episode 9.

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigoralmost 16 years agoAuthor
What was in Box? Chapter Missing - coming as 9.5

Ooooops, sorry sorry. The first part of chapter ten was not posted because of my stuff up. Apologies. Will come as chapter 9.5. My mistake. All my careful writing to built to the climax and.... Fuck!

E.G.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
eh

no offense but this wasnt one of your better stories mr grigor. i did find it ironic however that gina was worried about people, especially her kids, finding out she was whore and using the "once a whore, always a whore" saying but then she slept with someone else when she was engaged to to nathan and her excuse was that she was ambitious. wtf was that? also, you never did end the conflict with adam, just skipped over it.

19Kitten1919Kitten19almost 11 years ago
Wow

I have to admit, this story did not continue in the vein that I had expected. Yes, it ended with the monument being completed, and her having a baby as set up during the story. Still, it was a vary well thought out story wit some unexpected twists. I did enjoy it immensely.

With that said, as good as this is you need some editing help. There were numerous grammatical errors, characters called the wrong names and masculine and feminine terms were switched as well. Many times I had to stop and fix thins in my head so it made sense. You could also use a little help with the story flow. If you write anything further I would be happy to assist you in editing. I do think you are rather talented.

Kitten

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous