Mommy wets herself

Story Info
Doug and his mom come to an understanding on a long car ride.
6.1k words
4.01
41.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First among mothers and first among women," I proclaimed as I slid into the front passenger seat of the sparkling Range Rover.

The object of my proclamation just rolled her eyes at me, only offering the bare edge of a smile. She looked distinctly uncomfortable. Not the greeting I'd expected considering how desperate she'd sounded last night..

"I'm really sorry to drag you over to campus." I said, quickly changing my tone. "Zach promised me a ride but then he totally flaked. I tried to borrow a car, but it was too late. I think the whole campus is emptying out this weekend."

"No, hon, it's fine. I'm not annoyed, I just really have to go to the bathroom. I'm pretty uncomfortable."

"Oh, Mom. I told you there's such a thing as over-hydration. Do you want to run into my dorm?"

"There's no parking, baby, and it's already going to take us forever to get home. I can hold it."

"Mom, that's silly. It will only take you a minute to run inside. I'll sit with the car."

"Honestly, Doug, I'm fine. I can't wait to start the weekend with my baby boy."

"If you say so."

She didn't look fine. She was squirming in the passenger seat, grinding her thighs together in her light gray yoga pants. The tensing and untensing of her thick thighs was quite evident through the tight material. Only the strong feelings in my cock made me realize I'd been staring for way longer than was appropriate. I looked up guiltily, but her focus was on the road, which was indeed bumper to bumper with cars full of people all aggressively trying to make it to any ten feet of open highway.

"Jesus Christ, these people are savage," she said, craning to look for anything lurking in her blind spot. My gaze was drawn to her generous breasts straining against the material of her tight t-shirt. Bad Doug.

"I am sorry to drag you over here." I said, tearing my eyes away from my mother's body as she turned back to the road in front of her.

"Stop it. No more of that. I'm so glad you're coming home for the weekend. I should be apologizing to you. I know you probably had other offers and I felt bad asking, but Jordy's just been gone so much recently and your old mom was feeling desperately lonely."

"Are you kidding? I'm alway thrilled to be your knight in shining armor! Besides, it's been a really hard semester. I've been so stressed with the double labs and this stupid Shakespear class. The essay I told you about, MacBeth and the meaning of the spots? Nearly killed me. I really needed a nice, long weekend of TLC."

"Oh, and is that what begging my son to come home for the weekend wins me? The pleasure of waiting on him hand and foot?"

Finally I got the megawatt smile I'd been expecting when I got into the Rover. Mom had grown her dark brown hair out again and it made her look younger than her 45 years. She had some light makeup on and her lips were full and red. Ever since puberty I'd been a little distracted by them. Not nearly as distracted as I was by her firm round tits, which, I noticed again, really were well displayed today in a tight white t-shirt with a generous neckline and peeking pink bra.

"I mean, yeah? That wasn't the deal?"

I returned her big smile with a shit eating one of my own and gave her a very pointed once over. Between the tight low-necked t-shirt, the makeup, and the yoga pants, Mom was clearly demonstrating her appreciation for me coming home from college for a weekend to keep her company. You might think that a mom shouldn't dress to her son's tastes, but we were a single mom and an only son. There was a little shading of lines on some things. Nothing more than shading. But a little shading.

Mom followed my obvious train of thought, looking down at her prominent breasts and brushing some imaginary lint off the firm roundness on display, before looking up and smiling at me again.

"Bad boy. Stop teasing me. I know that I'm much too old for looks like that from young men like you. What would my boyfriend say?" The twinkle in her eye belied everything she said.

"Where is Jordy, anyway?" I asked, dodging the obvious fishing for the moment.

Jordy had been an unwelcome addition to mom's life soon after I moved on campus. Mid-fifties. Big gut. Dumb jokes. Couldn't figure out if he wanted to relate to me as a friend, a father-figure or an uncle, even though I was not interested in any of the above. Conversations with mom about severing this new connection were routinely met with accusations, pointed or implicit, of my abandonment and her loneliness.

"I cannot remember if this is Tuscaloosa or Abilene. He's been gone so much the last couple months, it hardly matters. He doesn't even call every night anymore." Mom's voice was sad, but only mildly so. Seemed like an opening.

"Time to move on?" I asked, lightly.

"Maybe. Sex isn't even any good."

Like I said - some shading of the lines. Mom had always been pretty open with me about her adult urges and how she satisfied them. Being generous to her, maybe she was just encouraging me to be similarly open, so that she could try to steer me away from teenage traps from a place of knowledge. But sometimes it just seemed like she really decided it was ok to talk about her sex life with her young son. Either way, we were pretty comfortable discussing such things with each other.

"Definitely then."

"Hmm," she grunted, noncommittally. "This traffic is as bad as I've ever seen it. We're not going to get home for hours. I should have peed at your dorm."

"I would like to say that I am not going to say I told you so...but I am going to gleefully say, I told you so."

"Little shit."

"You have to take a dump, too? Mom, your brand new Range Rover is not a toilet."

Mom tried to roll her eyes at me, but was interrupted by a deep groan as she ground her thighs together again. The thought of her muscles clenching hard to desperately try to control her bladder really unexpectedly did something for me. I mean, a stiff wind and all, but this was doing something special. My cock wasn't hard precisely. But it was definitely aware. I debated mentioning this burgeoning kink to my mother. It would not be unprecedented to share. But I held off.

"Do you want to try to pull off?"

"Where?" Mom whined plaintively.

I hadn't really noticed, with all the traffic, but we had slowly made it to the entrance ramp to the highway, which meant we were suspended high in the air, with very little shoulder, and surrounded on all sides by cars, trucks, and vans full of people.

"Should have gone at the dorm."

"Yep. Uahhh, Doug, I'm really uncomfortable." Mom whined.

The squirming kicked up a notch and I stopped trying to hide my staring. If she wanted to talk about my interest, we could.

"Drink to distract you?" I said, offering the Dunkin' iced something or other I'd brought with me.

"Mommy has to pee like a racehorse and you're offering her coffee?"

"I'm enjoying watching you squirm."

That was supposed to be a joke. Or maybe not, but my tone must have been a little more revealing than I'd intended. Mom looked sharply at me, a somewhat startled look on her face, and caught me focused on her thighs. I slowly looked up and gave her a big shit-eating grin. She gave me a for-effect scowl.

"You really are a shit. Maybe I don't want your company this weekend."

"I think your shameless begging last night belies that claim."

Mom's look went a little wounded, but I kept the shit-eating grin as armor. I wasn't entirely sure what I was doing, but Mom's predicament was turning me on and I was having trouble restraining myself. Mom's expression again turned performative, though this time into a puppy dog appeal.

"Baby, please be nicer to mommy," her voice was little-girl whiny. "I have to go so so so so bad and I'm worried I'm not going to be able to hold it."

I reached over and ran my hand through her long wavy brown hair, several times, making soft noises of empathy.

"I'm sorry, Mommy," I cooed, matching her tone, "You know I love you more than anyone else. Even if you wet yourself in the car because you didn't listen to your son, I'll still love you."

The hurt puppy look only intensified. I ran a fingernail very softly down the back of Mom's neck. She inadvertently groaned with the effort of not peeing as her whole body shivered.

"Doug," she squealed. "I almost peed."

"Sorry Mommy," I said, as I trailed my finger nail down her bare arm to similar effect.

"Stop it!" she said, after another excruciating groan. "Seriously stop. You should be distracting me, not tormenting me."

"Hmm," I said, tapping my chin, "I'm not sure that I should be validating your bad behavior. You should have run up to my dorm. You should have listened to good advice. Now I almost feel like it is my duty to ensure that you experience the consequences of your actions."

Mom glared and I smirked and feinted at her with tickle poised fingers until she squealed and then I relaxed, and we both laughed. Then mom gasped.

"Shit." She said, softly.

I eyed the junction of her still squirming thighs. It was hard to tell, but there might be a slightly darkened patch right at the junction.

"Did Mommy squirt a little?" I needled.

"Shut up."

"Feel better?"

"A little."

I tried not to be disappointed.

"So is some little college slut broken hearted this weekend?" Mom asked with overly studied nonchalance. She'd found a little road and for the first time we topped 20 miles per hour.

"More like a whole campus full."

"Bullshit! There is no way that your father's son has a campus full of cuties dropping panties for him."

"I mean, not to brag."

"Not to brag, he says, but big titted sluts are lining up to suck my cock!" Mom gave a silly impression of my voice.

"Big, small, pointy, flat, I'm really an equal opportunity titty appreciator as long as my dick's getting sucked."

"Doug! Such language in front of your mother! Have you no shame?" Mom was pretty good a feining outrage, even when it made no sense.. "Talking about taking advantage of the warm wet mouths of multiple college aged women in front of your own mother! What would your nana say?"

"What! You were the one who said it first!"

"Did I? I can hardly think straight, I'm crossing my legs so hard to keep this pee in. Nana washed my mouth out with soap for much lighter infractions many times."

"Really?" I asked, only vaguely off balanced by the chaotic nature of Mom's thoughts. It was not unusual. "You never did anything like that to me."

"I mean, I'm kind of a cool mom," she said with a pointed smile. "Oh, and also not a cunt asshole."

"Nana did seem kind of tough."

"Tough...doesn't even begin to describe it. I always wondered whether she sucked Daddy's cock. I can't imagine that shrew mouth wrapped around my father's meat, though I would have loved to see it. My mild mannered father forcing his long fat cock down his bitch wife's throat. That would have satisfied me on a multitude of levels."

"Grandpa Joe had a big cock?"

"Doug! How would I know?"

"I mean, you just said it."

"I just meant, I could never understand how my gentle, friendly, funny Daddy put up with a wife who never had anything good to say about anyone and was constantly using her mouth to terrify and undermine everyone around her. One explanation would be that he had the pleasure of jamming 10 long inches of Louisiana white snake all the way down her gullet whenever they were in private."

"Maybe I'm more Grandpa's grandson than Dad's son?" I said, fighting to keep any tone out of my voice.

Mom gave me a raised eyebrow, before looking back at the road, and then a moment later an even more raised eyebrow with a dusting of pink on her cheek.

"I never knew my baby was such a braggart" She said, her voice a little breathless.

"It's not a brag if it's true."

"Yes it is!" Mom laughed, shaking her head.

Twenty minutes later, we were on the highway, but we still weren't moving much, and we were still a long way from home. Mom was looking pretty uncomfortable again. As she squirmed in her seat and her conversation fell off, my eyes were drawn back between her legs. They were constantly in motion, pressing and loosening, tightening and straightening. With all the motion, the line of her panites was occasionally visible. They seemed to be small little things, which sent a thrill through me.

I'd stolen, sniffed and jerked off in Mom's sexier panties often as a teenager. We'd discussed the desire at length when I'd been a little too forward and slipped a tiny black thong back into her underwear drawer covered in fresh semen. She'd been very understanding at the time, but asked that I leave any soiled pairs in the washbasket. Usually, I complied. But during that conversation, I'd explained how sexy I thought her very smallest pairs of underwear were and how just the thought of her wearing such little wisps of cloth under her clothes made me uncontrollably aroused.

I found myself uncontrollably aroused by my Mother again, honestly for the first time in a number of years. Between the way she had clearly dressed to please me, all the way down to her panties, and her ongoing, embarrassing discomfort, I was now sporting a significantly thickened, though not quite hard, penis. I should have been bored as hell stuck in the car by this maddening traffic, but I honestly couldn't imagine a place I'd rather be.

I told mom that, without explaining my reasoning. She grunted in response, fingers white on the steering wheel, eyes fixed ahead of her. Strain was evident throughout her body.

"I tell you honestly that there is nowhere else in the world that I'd rather be than in a car with my Mother fighting awful weekend traffic and all I get is a grunt?" I put the barest amount of hurt into my voice, which would be about as much as Mom might even sort of believe from me.

"Baby, Mommy is so close to peeing her pants. It is taking everything she has to keep the flood back. I love you so much and I'm so thankful for you. I just don't want to pee myself in front of you. Uhhhuh. Baby, it would be so bad for you to see you Mommy like that."

"Oh, shit, Mom, I thought you were mostly joking," I didn't. But I wanted to tease her a little. A lot? I don't know but something that I'd been feeling lately about my mom was finding words in this situation. "You're really going to piss yourself in front of your twenty year old son on the seat of your new Range Rover? Can you imagine how bad that will smell? Your pretty truck still has its new car smell and now it is just going to reek of your piss. C'mon, you have to have more control than that? Won't you be so ashamed?"

"Baby, I'm already ashamed. Please don't tease Mommy, please. You're making it worse."

Mom's face was bright red as she snuck plaintive looks at me, little grunts leaving her mouth almost constantly. Her legs were now almost crossed, one thick thigh bulging as it pressed tight to the other, though she couldn't quite pull off crossing them given the confines of the car and the necessity of still working the brake.

"I am not teasing, Mom. You cannot piss yourself all over the driver's seat of your brand new Range Rover while your son watches your humiliation. You just cannot. Get out and piss on the side of the road."

"Muhhhh. Baby, baby, there's no shoulder. I'd have to stop traffic. And all of these people would be watching me. There's nowhere to hide. I can't do that, Doug. I can't."

"Then hold it, dummy." The words came out in more of a growl than I intended. I sort of wasn't teasing any more. Or maybe I'd never been teasing. Did I mention that mom and I had sort of a weird relationship? "Think about what Nana would say about you pissing yourself in front of your son. You said you could hold it, so hold it. Responsible adults don't piss themselves, Mom. You're worried about strangers seeing you piss on the side of the road where millions of well-adjusted adults pee all the time. You should be worried about me watching you pee where no self-respecting mother would ever piss. In her pants. In her new car. While her son watches and maybe, just maybe, realizes that she doesn't deserve to be on the pedestal he's had her on for his entire life."

"Baby, no, baby, please." Mom whined in a low desperate voice. Sweat beaded her forehead and there may have been tears in her eyes. Her breathing was quick and shallow. "Please don't say that to me. Please, honey. What do you want Mommy to do? I'll do anything for you, baby. But, it's so bad, baby. So bad. I really, really really have to go. I can't hold it, baby. Mommy's not strong enough."

With a guttural moan and a sob, Mom's whole body tensed and she looked at me with absolute panic in her eyes. The car rocked to a full stop as she stamped hard on the brake. Even as a tear fell down her cheek, a wave of release, the likes of which I'd only seen in a woman experiencing an orgasm, slackened all of the muscles in her face and left her panting and open mouthed, still staring at me.

My attention was immediately drawn to her legs, which were now spread, feet tensing against the pedal and floor of the car, ass muscles clenched and raising herself slightly off of the seat. Slowly at first, and then with increasing speed, a dark, wet gray spread through the light gray fabric at the crotch of Mom's yoga pants. As the dark spread down the inside of one thigh, and then also, more slowly down the other, the fabric right over her pussy was beaded by first a couple and then dozens of small yellow tinged drops of moisture, which after a moment shifted into just a steady stream of sharply smelling liquid which ran down the front of Mom's crotch and disappeared into the seat beneath her.

Mom continued to moan softly, the sound a distinctly pleasurable release. Her face remained slack and some drool was leaking from one side of her gaping mouth. Her eyes were unfocused though still vaguely looking my way. Beneath her moan was the distinct sound of liquid at high velocity pushing through a barrier. The dark gray evidence of Mom's accident had spread all the way to the back of her knees as well as coating her entire crotch area.

After another moment, the tension in her legs slackened and her body slumped fully back into the seat with a wet sound. The car began to inch forward as Mom's foot came off the brake, but not soon enough to belay an angry honk from the car behind us.

Mom startled at the sound, her eyes refocusing and her mouth snapping shut. Her eyes went to the road and she eased the car forward the hundred feet that traffic had progressed while she wet herself. I watched as the piss that had pooled in the driver's seat soaked back into the ass of her yoga pants, causing the evidence of her embarrassment to spread back up the pants to her hips in a dark gray wave.

When she had caught back up to traffic, the smell was just settling into the car's interior. It was acrid, but actually not as bad as I'd feared. Mom must have mostly drank water. She turned to me with a look of pure desperation on her face, which dissolved into a sob when her eyes met mine.

"I'm so sorry, baby. Mommy is so so so so sorry. You told me and I should have listened, but I'm just so stupid. I'm so stupid. And weak, baby. I tried to hold it but I'm weak and stupid and now you'll hate me ..." She blubbered uncontrollably.

I reached across and brushed the now sweat-dampened hair out of my mother's face and made shushing sounds until she ran out of steam.

"Oh, Mommy, shhhh, shhhh, I don't hate you. Your baby boy will always love his mommy. You are my mother and I am your only son and you have loved me all of my life and I will love you all of yours. So you stop that nonsense. Your boy loves you unconditionally."

Mom nuzzled her head into my hand as I continued to brush through her sweaty hair. I cupped her cheek and she sobbed once more before looking at me with a look of pure adoration and love. She visibly made an effort to control her sobbing, but she continued to sniffle as she rubbed her head on my steady palm.

12