Mommy wets herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh mommy, shush. Everything is going to be ok. Shhhhhhh." I leaned over and pulled her head against my shoulder, and then kissed Mom on the top of her head. She sniffled.

"Did it feel good, Mommy?" I asked, softly, one hand still stroking her hair, the other holding her against my chest.

We were stopped in the middle of the highway, the gap opening in front of us again. The asshole was going to honk soon. I sat back and when Mom looked at me confused, I gestured to the road. She closed the distance, but then looked back at me.

"What baby?"

"I said, did it feel good? You were really uncomfortable. There was clearly a lot of pee. Did it feel good to just wet yourself alll over the front seat of your car?"

"Um, well, baby, I couldn't help it. I had to."

"I hear that, Mom, but that's part of it, too. Do you remember when we went to that resort down in Mexico and there was a nude part of it and you told me that you didn't have a choice, you had to follow the rules. I was so embarrassed, but I definitely looked at my Mom's big firm tits. Your cleanly shaven pussy. Your thick round ass. You seemed so happy. Did you want me to watch? Watch as you were "forced" to be naked in front of your own son? Watch as you peed yourself in your new car? Do you like that, Mom?"

"Baby!"

I reached over and pinched Mom's nipple which was now prominently displayed through her thin shirt. It was thick and hard. Maybe it was because the piss was cooling. But I had doubts.

"No judgment, Mom, but when you were pissing yourself? Well, let's say I've seen girls at frat parties stuffed with basketball cock give less enthusiastic moans. I think peeing in your pants felt really good. And I think that maybe, just maybe, you didn't mind me seeing you degrade yourself like that."

"What?" Mom squawked, but I noticed, didn't push my hand off her chest or even insist that I remove it. I cupped the fullness of her breast and carressed it and then pinched her nipple again. Mom moaned.

"That's right. That's the sound you made."

"Doug, please." Mom said, her voice soft, unsure.

"Please what, Mom?"

"Eh...stop." Mom's voice was so soft, I almost missed it. I continued alternatively caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples with one hand, while slowly unzipping my pants with the other.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I fished inside my fly and found my cock. It felt thick and heavy in my hand as I eased it out into the warm, fetid car.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Mom whispered, staring at my hand on her chest and entirely missing my reveal.

"You pissing yourself, right in front of me, helped me realize something, Mom." I said, as I shifted my knees under me in the passenger seat. "This was a good thing. Now that I know my mommy is a little piss piggy who cannot manage the most basic task of only relieving her wastes in a bathroom, I just cannot pretend any longer. Pretending was safer. It was normal. But I just can't do it anymore."

Mom, finally looked up when I stopped pawing her chest, but her eyes never made it to my face as they froze on the meaty thickness of my long cock lying in the palm of my hand.

"Doug...Doug, what are you doing?" Mom's voice was tinged with panic.

"Turns out, I really have to piss pretty bad myself."

"I'll st..stop the car. Just hold it, baby." Mom stuttered.

"Nope," I said. "You've already wet yourself and your whole side of the car. What's a little more piss after all that?"

Now she looked up and when she did, I let loose a stream of piss, directed right between her legs. Mom's mouth dropped open in shock and she gasped, her hips jerking up as she thrust into the stream. I laughed.

"DOUG!" She gasped.

"Shutup, Mom. I said earlier that I could not respect you, could no longer place you on a pedestal if you pissed yourself like a little piggy. That was a little dishonest, I'll confess. Because mom, it has been a very long time since I respected you."

It was such a relief to let the piss out. My whole body felt lighter as the hard hot stream burst forth from me and lashed at Mom's cunt. Mom tried to twist away but I kept the pressure of the stream right between her thighs.

"A boy who respects his mother does not cum in her panties and put them back in her drawer. A boy who respects his mother doesn't leave his cum in tissues and athletic socks and all manner of other medium all over his room for his mother to clean up. A boy who respects his mother doesn't piss all over the bathroom floor and toilet seat and then leave it for her to sit in his filth."

Mom sputtered weakly, arms spread away from the stream, her eyes now fixed to her own lap where my piss impacted her soaked yoga pants.

That complacence would not do. I slowly aimed higher, pissing on Mom's abdomen and then her belly, and finally, with no little satisfaction, on her big round tits. Piss splashed all over as the firm stream soaked her thin shirt.

"No, Mom, I haven't respected you since you brought some old guy home from the bar because you "forgot" I was home and then asked me to wait upstairs while you loudly choked on his dick as he laughed at you and called you a mommy whore. I haven't respected you since you dressed up in a slutty black dress one evening when we were on vacation at Disney World and asked me to wish you luck because you were going to leave me alone in the hotel room while you went to try to find a vacation dad to bang you. In the morning I found you passed out, with cum in your hair just outside our room, because you were too drunk and fuck addled to figure out how to get back inside."

I, too, had to piss quite badly. My stream remained firm as I drenched Mom's tits and then aimed higher. She started to scream right before I pissed right into her open mouth. When her mouth snapped closed, I continued pissing on her face as she gasped and gargled.

"Mom, I haven't respected you since you let that fat fuck Jordy move into our house, go with us on our vacations, comment on our every mom and son tradition, and fuck my mommy, just because he's willing to be a little rough with you in bed."

Just as my bladder finally emptied, the car behind us honked again. Mom, soaked, eyes blinking dazedly, mouth firmly closed, eased the car up to the stopped traffic. I leaned forward and used a relatively dry fistful of her hair to wipe off the damp end my cock, poking it into Mom's cheek as the car rocked to a stop.

I slumped back into my seat without putting my cock away and sighed contentedly. Mom was sniffling again, but it was sort of strangled, like she was trying not to breathe in my piss. Unlike Mom's, mine was firmly a coffee piss, thick, yellow and filthy smelling.

"But just because I don't respect you, doesn't mean that I don't love you." I reached over again and stroked Mom's piss drenched cheek. "Far from it. I love you so much, which is why, even though it has felt very uncomfortable to me, I have mostly pretended for years to respect you."

I pressed my piss covered fingers between Mom's plump juicy lips, moistening those big fat puckers before pushing further in and pressing them to her tongue. I was slightly shocked when with a groan, Mom briefly sucked on my fingers before apparently remembering herself and pulling her head back.

"You're the mother. I'm the son. Of course you'd want me, no, need me to respect you. And I loved you so much, I mostly pretended. Obviously, not always. But enough so that you could assume that I did."

I reached down and stroked mom's soaking thighs, sliding a thick finger down the conjunction to press firmly on her cunt. Mom gaped at me, stupidly. Her makeup was a mess from the tears and the piss and my hand. She opened her mouth to say something, but I shook my head sharply.

"Shush piss piggy. I'm not done. It finally all came together for me on this car ride. You dressing in those itty bitty panties, tight yoga pants, thin t-shirt stretched to bursting over your big mommy tits. You being such a stupid piggy, putting yourself in a position to utterly humiliate yourself in front of your only son. All of your desperate confessions over the years. Your passive acceptance of my most aggressive sexual provocations. It all really confused the shit out of me. Until it didn't."

I continued to stroke Mom's piss soaked yoga pants right between her legs. I could feel the lips of her vagina parting for my touch. I could feel Mom's thighs straining not to thrust into my touch. My cock was stiffening. I leaned very close to Mom.

"You've been grooming me." I whispered in her ear. "For years, Mommy. Like a desperate slut, you've been grooming your big strapping son to look at you, to desire you, to not respect you at all. Mommy, you've been grooming me to accept you as my fuck slut. Isn't that right?"

Mom shook her head while groaning, her thighs tightening on my fingers. I withdrew my hand and slapped her cheek once, hard, the piss splashing off as the wet sound of flesh on flesh filled the car. Her mouth fell open again and she stared at me with the dumbest look on her face.

"Liar. You've been grooming me to make you my fuck toy and I was too stupid to realize it. It took me way too long to see. Forced you to go to rather extreme lengths, you little piss piggy. But I finally got there."

I grasped Mom's hand and pulled it down to my lap. I pressed her palm to my cock and then one by one curled her fingers around it. They couldn't close around its thickness and I was pretty gratified when Mom gasped.

"Douglas Anderson!" she finally screeched. "I I I. Never in my life. How dare you make me...talk to me...piss...I I I, you?!?"

The whole time, as mom started and stopped a rant that would not quite come, her piss soaked hand began to oh so tentatively move up and down the length of my firm veiny cock. As her efforts to object grew more frustrated, her hand gripped me more firmly and moved more swiftly up now aching shaft to linger on the fat mushroom head and then stroke down its long hot length.

"Shhh, Mommy slut," I said leaning back in my seat and smiling at her. "Shhh. Just answer some questions for me. For how long have you wanted to suck your only son's big, hard cock? When did you start dreaming about being made to choke on its girth as I force it down your throat? When you were pulling those little tiny panties up over your dripping wet cunt this morning, were you thinking about guzzling my cum right from the source as I held your head down and called you a good Mommy? Tell me you weren't."

Mom blinked, gaping at me. I stared at her, eyebrow raised, but she neither denied my claim nor took her hand off my cock. She also didn't resume her screeching.

"Dirty, dirty mommy slut," I smiled as, without really looking and without taking her hand off my throbbing cock, Mom eased the car forward a couple car lengths.

"Ok, a different test. Tell me you didn't run out yesterday afternoon, after I agreed to visit this weekend, and buy a short, slutty robe to wear down to breakfast tomorrow morning?"

Mom blushed scarlet and looked away, her hand firm and fast on my cock.

"One time, Mom. One time I commented on your sexy robe. You must have a dozen now. I'm not complaining. Your fat ass looks so good hanging out below a shorty robe. But, like I said, grooming."

"I just like to dress nice for..."

"Your hot, cut, big cocked son. I get it now. My own Mommy wants me to pin her to the bed with my big hard body while I shove my girthy cock deep inside her sopping mommy pussy. I think I've known for a while. But it took you pissing your pants, thoroughly wetting yourself in your brand new car, just utterly humiliating yourself, for me to finally see it all in the right light. Mommy's not some paragon of virtue, not some living saint. Oh no. Mommy's just a desperate needy slut FOR HER SON."

Mom whimpered. Her eyes were fixed upon me. Her hand tightening on my thick cock as she used the piss that was everywhere to frictionlessly jack her son's penis.

"Last chance, Mommy. Tell me you haven't fantasized about me moving home and finally claiming what is rightfully mine, what you've been willingly offering me for years. Tell me you aren't desperate to be my willing three hole cum dump mommy maid, contentedly waiting on your son day and night, all of your needs satisfied by eagerly fulfilling all of mine."

Mom looked at her little hand gripping my throbbing monster. I felt the tension of her hand slacken almost imperceptibly and just for a moment, I thought I might be just a little bit wrong. But she didn't let go.

"That's what I thought. Now stroke off my thick cock so I can add some of my thick, white cum to all that piss."

Mom looked up at me, her face full of a complex mix of lust and self doubt and revulsion and joy. I just smiled at her and nodded my head. She looked back to my lap once, her hand still firmly stroking me, then back up at my face. She gave me a shy smile, a flush heating her cheeks, and then she settled back into her seat. One hand on the wheel, Mom again caught up with traffic as she gently but firmly worked to get an orgasm from her son's long thick cock.

"Thank you, son," Mommy whispered.

12