Mommy You Are Mine! Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom deals with her guilt versus her submissive desires.
5.4k words
4.62
47.9k
94

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,326 Followers

I turned and saw my son lying naked next to me asleep. I closed my eyes as I coped with the overwhelming guilt I was feeling from last night's of debauchery with my son. I felt him quietly roll out of bed leaving me alone to deal with my self inflicted misery.

How could I have let my son seduce me into having sex. What was I thinking? Obviously I wasn't thinking like his mother but rather like a horny slut.

In the height of my ecstasy I gave in to my submissiveness and committed to being his forever. At the time the thought of my son having full control over me excited me to no end. Now as I lie in bed all I could do was cry knowing full well that what I did last night was terrible.

The smell of the bacon sizzling in the pan acted as a wake up call for me so I got up, showered, put on my bathrobe and strolled into the kitchen. I saw him standing in front of the stove completely naked. My body responded as it recalled the pleasures he gave me last night. I said, "That smells wonderful. Please tell me that cup of coffee is for me." He laughed and handed me the cup.

I sat at the kitchen table and asked, "Cam are you okay with what happened last night?"

He approached me and said, "Mom I loved everything about last night. Do you still feel the same?"

I hesitated before I said, "Last night I experienced feelings that were foreign to me. It was amazing."

"But what about what we did? Are you okay with all of this? We both crossed into uncharted waters last night. I don't want you to feel guilty about our new dynamics."

"I just don't want to hurt you. What we shared last night was amazing but I'm a little uncomfortable with everything that happened between us. I'm not sure a mother should have acted the way I did."

He said, "Mom come over here right now. We need to have a little discussion about last night and how things are going to be between us moving forward."

"Cam I can't have this conversation. What happened last night was wrong. Nothing is going to be any different. I'm your mother and you are my son. I can't let what happened last night occur again. Do you understand?"

Truth be told he was correct and as much as I wanted to deny it I can't undo what happened last night. He continued, "So here is the thing, for the time being you are my mom and you will always be my mom when we are in front of other people but when it's just you and I you will always be mine. Do you understand?"

His words made my body tingle inappropriately. Looking at him I nodded yes unsure what to expect. He cupped my chin and lowered his lips onto mine and probed with his tongue. My mouth parted to allow his tongue to snake inside. He paused and looked into my eyes, "Enough of your doubt! You are mine! Nothing will change that. Do you understand?"

Shivers ran down my spine as I felt the strength of his voice. I stared deep into his eyes and asked once again, "Are you sure honey?"

He pulled me out of the chair as his lips descended on mine. He devoured my mouth with a ruthless passion. I knew it was wrong but I wanted him so much. He smothered me with wet kisses as his hands roamed my body. I responded in kind, lovingly kissed his face, his neck, his welcoming lips. I felt his passion push into me. Damn he is already hard.

He ordered me with a voice that left no doubt who was in control, "Grab my cock and stroke it."

My legs buckled as I embraced his force and slowly stroked his already very hard cock. My pussy dampened as his strength took charge. He whispered, "That feels so good mom. Don't stop."

I stroked his cock, knowing it was wrong but hypnotized by my son's power over me. I moaned as he pulled my bathrobe off my shoulders exposing my breasts. His hands lightly caressed them while they teased my hardened nipples.

His lips found all my erogenous zones as I stroked his big hard cock. I knew then and there I was his. Mentally I had submitted to do whatever he wants. His touch, his strength, his control all combined to act like an aphrodisiac that left me hungry for more.

My eyes closed as I savored his kisses and touches then suddenly his hands pushed me down. I opened my eyes and found his wonderful cock staring at me. I heard my son order me, "Make me cum mom! Show me you are mine!"

My body filled with an uncontrollable desire to please him. I slowly stroked his cock out as I stared up into his lust filled eyes. I ran my fingers gently up and down his long shaft causing him to groan, "Oh yes mommy that feels so good."

I leaned in and gently licked the head of his cock and swirled my tongue around the rim of its large head. I felt a mild spasm from his cock as little tremors began to build inside me. My tongue teased his head as he moaned loudly, "Oh God suck my cock mommy. Make me cum."

I continued to suck his cock while stroking his hard shaft. He moaned, "Oh yes baby suck it. Oh that feels so good mom."

I lowered my mouth over the head and quickly stroked his shaft up and down. He pushed his cock in and out of my mouth as I gently squeezed his balls. He was fucking my face when I suddenly felt the spasms of his sperm shoot out from his cock and into my mouth.

He groaned "Oh my god. Yes Im cumming. I'm cumming. Oh yes mom." I swallowed as much of his gooey cum as I could. I felt so slutty yet so turned on. His cock felt so erotic as it pulsed inside my mouth. I couldn't believe how turned on I was.

He pulled me up and kissed me. His hands finding their way to my breasts and pinching both nipples as I arched my head back and moaned, "Oh yes baby play with my nipples. I am so wet and horny. Oh yes that feels so good."

I squirmed and writhed in delight as his hands cupped my breasts. He lifted me up onto the island countertop as he continued to tease my nipples. His lips descended on my aching breasts and licked my sensitive nipples.

I grabbed his head and pulled it tight onto my breasts forcing his mouth hard onto them. I moaned, "Oh yes baby suck my nipples." His gentle licks continued as he said, "Mom what we shared last night was just the tip of what lies ahead for us. I love you."

He was getting me worked up again and It didn't matter to me. In my mind this was where I wanted to be. I was his! My submission inevitable. I spread my legs as his hand worked it's way slowly up my thighs. Squeezing them, caressing them as it neared my hot and wet pussy. I groaned as his fingers slid easily inside me finding my soft spongy g spot.

He lowered his mouth onto my breast sucking it in as his thumb found my clit. Biting on my nipple as he assaulted my pussy quickly worked me up! Holding his head onto my breast I moaned, "Oh shit baby you're going to make me cum so fast. Please don't stop. Oh yes baby mommy is going to cum on your hand."

I let out a long wail as he bit my nipple pulling it with his teeth. My body exploded with incredible jolts of electric pleasures. My hips bucked on his hand as I groaned, "Oh fuck yes. I'm cumming. I love it baby. Don't stop. Oh shit. Shit. Shit Oh baby yes!"

I wrapped both my arms around his head squeezing him tight into my busom as I endured the fruits of his labor. My god how can he make me feel this good. I told myself please don't let this stop. I need him. I want him. Oh God help me.

He pulled me off the counter ripping my robe off me in the process. He sat down on a chair and said, "Come on mom. Sit on my cock. Let's go I can't wait for you to fuck me."

My body tingled as I felt his desire grow. I quickly straddled him and guided his monster inside me. Standing barefoot on the floor I slowly impaled myself on his cock. Placing my hands on his shoulders for support I allowed myself time to savor the fullness of his cock. I opened my eyes and kissed him passionately.

He groaned as I started to bob up and down on his pole. Holding on to him gave me the leverage I needed to fuck his cock. He started pinching both my nipples as I once again started to feel another explosion building within me. I pressed my mouth harder onto his as my pussy clamped down on his cock.

I couldn't take this anymore. It felt so good that I just crushed his chest with mine and started to grind my pussy on his crotch. I couldn't fucking believe that I was getting so close to cumming again. I whispered in his ear, "Oh come on baby fuck your slut. Mommy is so close to cumming. Make me cum. Come on baby give mommy your cum."

Cam groaned, grabbed my hips and started to fuck me hard and fast. I whimpered in his ear, "Oh yes Cam make me cum." I felt his cock explode inside my pussy. I held on tight as I started cumming on his cock.

I groaned, "Oh yes baby give me your cum. Mommy is cumming baby. I'm cumming."

All I remembered was Cam grabbing my ass and rubbing my pussy over and over his crotch making my orgasm last even longer. I savored everything as I realized that I needed my son in my life more than even he may know. I wanted to be his submissive slut and I was prepared to do whatever he wanted.

As I laid limp on my sons lap, impaled by his cock he whispered, "You are incredible Mom." My heart raced as I heard him say those words. I turned my face and devoured his mouth moaning, "You are incredible as well."

As he held me close he whispered, "Mom, this is what I want for us. I'm so glad that you are feeling the way you are. Please understand what my expectations are when I say you are mine. You will do as I say. Do you understand?"

I felt shivers run through me at the thought of being his submissive. I said, "Oh yes Cam. I'll do whatever you want as long as it isn't hurtful."

He kissed me and said, "Mom there is nothing I'm going to ask you to do that will hurt you. I love you mom. Do you trust me mom?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and whimpered, "Oh yes Cam I trust you baby. I love you. I need your strength."

He said, "Okay go get us our breakfast and we can talk some more."

As we ate breakfast he asked, "Mom when you were working at the strip club did you ever hook up with one of the dancers?"

I hesitated to answer his question and he sternly said, "Mom answer the question. There isn't a wrong answer."

I was torn, I didn't want to answer but I felt the power behind his words so I responded, "This is so uncomfortable but yes your dad paid one of the girls to seduce me into having sex with her."

"Wow mom that is so cool. Did you enjoy it?"

I smiled as I picked at my eggs and said, "It's been so long I've forgotten."

He smiled and said, "Well maybe I need to see if I can help you remember but first I want to go over some rules."

I asked, "What kind of rules?"

He continued, "When you are home you will only wear short skirts or dresses that show as much of your beautiful legs and tits as possible. You will always wear sexy heels and no underwear. Do you understand?"

I smiled and nodded yes so he continued, "If I find that you aren't complying with my rules you will be punished. Understood?"

I smiled, nodded yes, and asked, "What kind of punishment?"

He pulled me out of the chair and spun me around so that I was facing the sink. He bent me over, his hands finding my naked ass. He leaned close into my ear and whispered, "If you do not understand who is in charge then you will be spanked until you understand."

My body trembled at the thought of being punished when I felt his hand slap one cheek then the other alternating for several rounds. While it hurt I also felt my juices flowing. He stopped and softly massaged my ass while nibbling on my neck.

He asked, "Did that spanking turn you on?" I groaned knowing full well that I was worked up again. Before I could answer, his hand slid between my thighs and found my wet pussy. He slid two fingers into me as I moaned, "Oh yes baby." My hips involuntarily rocked on his fingers as a deliciously warm feeling oozed through my body.

My eyes closed as I savored the powerful sensations growing within when he pulled his fingers out of my pussy. I moaned as he put his fingers by my lips and said, "Taste your pussy. By the end of this week you will be tasting another woman's juice."

I swallowed his fingers and swirled my juices off his fingers with my tongue. His other hand grabbed my nipple and tugged at it as he said, "You are mine! Do you understand?" I nodded yes as he pulled his fingers from my mouth and said, "You need to get going or you will be late for work. Remember my rules when you get home tonight."

I shivered with anticipation not knowing what he had in store for me. I got ready and left for work.

Cam was nowhere to be found when I got home so I went straight to my room and changed out of my clothes remembering to comply with his rules. I grabbed the little black cotton dress that I was going to wear to the dance club. It went down to mid thigh with a simple swoop neckline and spaghetti straps over the shoulders which meant that my breasts would not be encased in a bra.

I slipped into the dress then grabbed a pair of black heels and stepped into them. I immediately sensed an itch between my legs. I closed my eyes and cupped my breasts through the flimsy cotton material. I felt so wickedly decadent. I couldn't wait until my son came home.

Any doubt I had regarding my actions disappeared after this morning's spanking. I knew who controlled me and I relished, yearned, and needed his strength. As I stood in my room I got the devilish idea to not comply with his rules just so I can feel once again the power of his hand on my rear.

I heard Cam say, "Mom I'm home." My heart raced as I hurriedly grabbed a pair of sexy panties and slipped them on. I walked out to see my son standing in the kitchen with Sofia, both looking at me.

He whistled and said, "Holy shit mom. You look so sexy. Those heels really make your legs standout. Very nice choice."

Sofia added, "I agree Mrs Jensen you look incredible. What's the occasion?"

I cringed unsure what to say but Cam responded for me, "My mom has decided that she is too young to be dressing like an old woman so she is changing her dress style to make her look younger. What do you think Sofia?"

i saw Sofia smile at me as she said, "Your mom looks amazing. Muy caliente."

Cam said, "Mom can I talk to you in private? Sofia is that okay?"

Sofia smiled at me as she walked past me into the living room. Cam beckoned me over to him with his finger. I nervously approached my son knowing that I was flaunting his rules.

He pulled me into his arms and whispered, "You look so hot. I can't wait to get back so that you can fuck me."

My body responded and I cursed myself for wearing panties as the thought of fucking me got me all worked up. His hands roamed my body as I squirmed in his arms not wanting to be seen by Sofia. I whispered, "Cam, Sofia is in the other room maybe we should wait until you get back?"

He stared at me with a fierce look and devoured my mouth with his. He pushed his tongue inside me as his hands grabbed my ass then spun me around, his arms caressed my breasts as I let out a soft whimper so as not to be heard. His fingers flicked my nipples as his tongue swirled inside my ear.

My legs buckled at the thought that Sofia would walk in and see us. He whispered, "No bra! Very good mom. Now let's see if your pussy is as wet as I think it is."

Shivers shot through me as I realized he would soon discover my indiscretion. I closed my eyes as his hands worked their way down toward my pussy. I whimpered, "Cam please not now."

He growled in my ear, "You will do as I say. Did you forget already? Maybe I should punish you right now?"

I groaned, "Oh please no Cam. Not now. I'll do as you say."

Then I realized that his hands had found my panties. Shit! Sensing the anger in his voice, I cringed as he said, "Mom you have broken the rules you agreed to follow. You will suffer the consequences. When I return I expect you to be dressed as we agreed. Do you understand?"

I nodded yes unable to speak. I couldn't believe how excited I was even though I was filled with apprehension. I heard, "Goodbye Mrs Jensen. You look amazing. Maybe when you have time you can help me with my style as I want to look as good as you do."

I unknowingly responded, "Most definitely Sofia. You are such a beautiful young lady you already look amazing. Please call me Gail as I feel old when I hear Mrs Jensen."

Sofia smiled and said, "Thanks Gail. I'll see you soon. Good night."

They left and I quickly took my panties off, cursing myself for testing my son. I poured myself a scotch and sat at the kitchen island nervously awaiting my son's return. I finished my drink and went into the family room as Cam had not returned. The thought of being dominated excited me so much that I had trouble staying still. I paced back and forth like a caged cougar waiting to submit to her master.

My head snapped as I heard the door open and close. My body tingled with nervous anticipation. I saw him approach me with a confident strut, his eyes glared into my blue eye and angrily said, "Who's the boss?"

I was taken back by his question but I timidly answered, "You are?"

"Have you been bad?"

My lips trembled as I nervously answered, "Yes."

He grabbed my hair and pulled my face up to his and whispered, "Do you know what I am going to do." I nodded no as he continued, "I'm going to give you a good spanking."

He dragged me over to the couch, sat down and ordered me, "Lie across my lap!" I laid face down over his lap, my butt resting on his lap as he pulled my legs onto the couch so that I was completely on top of my son.

He pushed my dress up and spanked me once then twice. "I know you've been bad. Who's your boss?"

I moaned, "You are."

He slapped my bare ass over and over, alternating between both cheeks. As painful as it was I found myself wanting more as my pussy flooded with my juices. Finally the slaps stopped and were replaced with soft caresses on my sore little butt, soon turning into a squeezing and groping session.

He slapped and massaged my butt while pulling my hair back towards him so that I knew who was in control. He asked, "Are you going to be a good girl." I moaned, "Oh yes baby, I'll be a good girl. I'll do whatever you want."

He slapped my butt again and leaned into my face, pulling my mouth onto his. He kissed me passionately, his tongue danced with mine. My body was on fire as I made out with my son, my boss.

He pushed my face down onto the couch and slapped my butt several more times before his fingers found my soaked pussy. He whispered, "Why is your pussy so wet? Do you like being spanked?"

I groaned, "Yes."

"Mom I didn't know you were such a horny little slut." I groaned, my hips ground onto his big cock as his fingers slid down my slit teasing my desire with his control.

I groaned, "Cam I'm so close. make me cum baby."

"You are such a bad girl. You will only cum when I say you can. Do you understand mom?"

I groaned needing to cum and said, "Yes baby. You're in charge. Please let me cum."

His fingers continued to tease my pussy, sliding in and out, I was lost with an uncontrollable desire to cum but his fingers just teased never once touching my clit. I humped my hips up and down on his crotch trying to will his touch onto my achy clit.

He once again said, "Don't you dare cum until I say so! Do you understand?"

I said, "Yes I understand. Baby I'm sorry. I'll never disobey you again just let me cum. Please!"

Suddenly his finger grazed my clit. I moaned loudly, "Yes. Please baby."

He said, "Will you follow my rules mom?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. Yes I'll do whatever you want."

His finger rubbed my clit sending me into a euphoric bliss. He said, "Cum for me mom. Cum baby."

My hips exploded on his hand as my orgasm swept through me. My legs spasmed as my body tensed with the intensity of this magnificent orgasm. My body convulsed as I tried to withstand the powerful orgasm racing through me. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through me as my son continued to rub my clit.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,326 Followers
12