Mommy You Are Mine! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs trembled and shook as I continued to cum on my his finger. I babbled, "Please stop baby. Please. I can't do this."

Mercifully his finger left my clit allowing my body to limply collapse onto his lap. I was lost in waves of pleasure. I moaned, "Oh baby what did you doing to me?"

He pulled out from under me and then I felt his tongue near my crack. My legs spasmed as I felt the after effects of my still lingering orgasm.

Cam said, "Take your hands and spread your ass for me." I did as he ordered and immediately felt his tongue tease my ass pucker. His tongue made his way to my sopping pussy and once again I was in heaven.

He shoved two fingers deep inside my pussy as I arched my back to accept his thrusts. In and out over and over. I was still so worked up. I moaned, "Oh Cam that feels so good." I closed my eyes and enjoyed his fingers.

Suddenly he pulled them, I looked back and screamed, "What are you doing? Put them back in."

My eyes opened up wide as I felt his stiff cock slide up my slit. His hand smacked hard on my butt as he growled, "Mom are you telling me what to do? You've been wanting my cock all night. Get ready to take my cock!"

I felt his velvety head pop into my pussy as I let out a long sultry moan. He pushed further into me and I threw my head back in ecstasy. His cock was stretching my pussy walls as he drove it further into me.

I whimpered and moaned, "Oh yes. God help me. Fuck me with your big cock! It feels so fucking good."

As his massive cock slid into me I felt another orgasm brewing quickly inside me. I wailed, "Oh yes baby. Fuck your mom. It feels so good. Give it to me Cam. Make me cum again."

H shoved his cock in and out of me with an unbridled ferocity. My pussy convulsed on his big cock as he fucked me hard and fast. My eyes closed as I felt the onset of another orgasm, tremors erupting inside me.

I dropped my head onto the couch and groaned, "Oh baby make mommy cum. You feel so big, so good. Don't stop."

Cam yelled, "That's it mom cum on my cock. Ride my cock while you cum baby." His words accelerated the intensity of my pleasures as they cascaded through my body.

I yelled, "I'm cumming. Oh God. Oh my god. Don't stop. I'm cumming." My legs spasmed out from underneath me as I felt his strong arms hold my body up. I babbled mindlessly as I tried to withstand the strength of the orgasm that pulsed within me. I don't know how long it lasted but needless to say I was spent when it was over.

As I tried to regain my composure I began to rationalize my actions these last few days. I needed to be fucked as It had been so long that I couldn't control myself. As a submissive I succumbed to Cam's power and control. It was intoxicating and after so many years extremely liberating. I vowed to myself to enjoy the ride while it lasted as I knew eventually Cam would tire of me and find someone his age. Until then I was going to do everything he wanted.

I felt Cam slide his cock in and out of me. My pussy responded as he pushed deep into me. I met his thrusts like a woman possessed with a delirious lust. My pussy pulsed uncontrollably, gripping and sucking in his hard long cock.

Cam stopped, sat on the couch and ordered me, "Sit on my cock."

I scrambled onto my wobbly feet and started to straddle him when he said, "Turn around and then sit on my cock."

I straddled his legs, my back to him and guided his cock into my pussy. He felt so big and so hard. I engulfed his cock in it's entirety. Oh my. He pulled me back onto his chest and pistoned his cock in and out of me.

I whimpered as his big cock stretched and filled my pussy. I bucked my hips as his thrusts grew faster and deeper. The sensations were indescribable. My head rolled side to side as his hands mauled my breasts. I wanted more. My body was milking his cock as I continued to savor the tremors running through me.

Cam kept pumping me my pussy faster and faster as his hand dropped from mauling my breast to mauling my clit. My eyes closed and my legs splayed lewdly. Oh my God. I was nearing another mind shattering orgasm, AGAIN!

Cam growled, "Tell me what you want mom? Tell me!"

His words tore through me as I moaned "I want you to fuck me hard and long! I want to cum again! I want you to shove your big cock into me as deep as you can. Fuck me Fuck your mother."

He grabbed my hips and fucked me harder, deeper, and faster. He pistoned his hammer in and out of my pussy driving me into a mindless euphoria.

I heard Cam groan, "I'm cumming. Keep fucking my cock. Cum with me mom. Cum on my cock."

I felt his hot sperm shoot deep inside me I groaned as I looked back into his eyes, "Oh, I am almost there. Don't stop. Fuck me!" He reached down and started to flick my clit. "Oh yes. Don't stop. Keep fucking your mother. I am cumming!"

As the orgasm ripped through me, I fell back onto his chest unable to control my body. My legs thrashed, my body shook and this time he just kept my pussy. He kept fucking me. He was like an animal as he pistoned his cock in and out of my well spent pussy. After what seemed like an eternity I felt Cam pull out leaving me with a strange empty sensation.

Eventually he rolled me off him, pulled me up and led me into my room, our room. He faced me, pulled my dress off and wrapped his strong arms around me. His hands lovingly caressed my sore bottom as he whispered, "Mom I'm sorry I had to punish you tonight. I hope you understand why you needed to be punished."

I whimpered, "Yes baby." I kissed his neck and chest as I enjoyed the security of being held by him. We stood naked in each others arms savoring the warmth of our bodies.

He whispered, "You are so beautiful and sexy. I love how you feel in my arms. I will never get enough of you. You are mine!"

We got into bed and continued with our embrace. His lips found mine and we kissed softly and lovingly. My body filled with a loving warmth as I savored my son's kisses. His tongue licked inside and outside my mouth as our kisses grew in intensity. It felt amazing to know that my son was in control. I needed to trust him.

He looked at me and said, "I love you mom. You are mine and will always be mine."

My body tingled with a happiness that I hadn't felt in such a long time. I said, "I love you too baby. I need your strength and power."

He said, "Mom did you see the way Sofia looked at you?"

"I saw that she smiled at me. Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"No mom everything is fine. I think Sofia is very attracted to you."

I gasped, "Don't be silly. She is your girlfriend. Why would she be attracted to me?"

"Because you are a very beautiful and sexy woman."

I dreaded where this conversation was headed. I said, "Sofia is a very beautiful young woman who is obviously attracted to you. I think you are misreading the situation."

"Maybe so but I always trust my instincts and I think I saw a little something in her eyes earlier this evening. So I'm going to follow my instincts. Do you trust me?"

I buried my head into his neck and whimpered, "Yes Cam. I trust you."

"Mom I want you to seduce Sofia into having sex with you, then with us."

I groaned, "Oh baby please not that. How am I supposed to do that when I have to work and she is never around?"

"Mom you need to do as I ask or you will be punished. I'll make sure to have Sofia here so that you both can get better acquainted. Remember we both graduated and are on summer recess. Maybe you should take a PTO day on Friday so that you can have plenty of time to make her yours."

I started to complain but caught myself knowing that I would only just get Cam mad at me. "Okay Cam. I'll try but I can't promise anything as I'm not the seductress type."

He said, "Don't worry mom. I'll help wherever I can. I love you baby. This is going to be so much fun for you. Trust me."

"Okay baby. I do."

I closed my eyes and tried not to cry knowing how difficult this was going to be for me but at the same time there was an excitement lurking inside me at the thought of Cam fucking me as Sofia watched. I smiled at that thought as I fell asleep in my son's arms.

12