Mommy You Are Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lovingly patted her butt and said, "Done. Do you want another beer?" Mom nodded yes and I went to get us two more beers. This time as I approached I couldn't help but drool as her beautiful ass glistened in the sun. I gave mom her beer and sat down on the chaise.

After a while I started to get hot so I said, "Mom I'm heading into the pool to cool off, why don't you join me and keep me company?"

She let out a little moan and said, "Okay, I'll be in a little bit."

I sat in the pool staring at mom. Man was she hot! I watched her get up and walk toward me, slowly almost seductively, her eyes staring at me. She got into the pool and swam over to where I was standing.

She said, "This is so nice Cam. Thank you for making me feel special." She reached up and kissed me on the lips and then gave me a wink as she swam away.

Oh yes I thought, she is definitely starting to react as I had hoped. I swam after her sneaking up to her from behind. I lowered my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Jesus mom you look so hot in this suit." My arms wrapped around her, positioned just underneath her breasts as I gently pushed into her.

Her arms came on top of mine and her head pushed back onto me as she said, "I'm glad you like it so much. It's nice to know that I have you to make feel so good about myself."

I took a gamble and kissed the side of her neck as I said, "Mom you feel so good. I want you to come out dancing tonight. Get dressed nice and sexy and we will go clubbing."

I heard a soft moan escape her lips as I pressed into her ass. She sighed, "Cam, thank you but I'm way too old to go to a dance club. Besides I'll feel like I'm intruding on you and Sofia."

I pressed on still kissing her neck and holding her tight, "Nonsense mom. You are way too young to be talking like that. I guarantee you will have plenty of guys hitting on you tonight. Plus I'll be dancing with you as well."

Her body betrayed her briefly as I felt her hips push back into my cock. She turned and looked into my eyes and said, "Are you sure that's what you want baby?"

I lost all willpower and self control as I bent down and kissed my mom tenderly on her lips, a little longer than past kisses, and certainly more than just a motherly peck, I whispered, "Yes mom that's what I want."

She wrapped her arms around me and held me close for a long time. Finally she pushed back, smiled, and said, "This was nice Cam. Thank you. I better go inside and start getting ready for tonight."

We walked out of the pool holding hands. We dried off and went inside. I texted Sophia to let her know that I would pick her up at 7:00 and that my mom was coming with us. Sophia texted back saying she was going to pass on tonight. I thought I better wait to tell mom as I don't want her to feel awkward.

I took my trunks off and was walking around my room naked looking to see what I would wear tonight when I heard a gasp and turned to see my mom in her bikini staring at me, mouth open, holding two dresses.

I didn't attempt to cover up, acting normal instead, I asked, "What's up mom?" My mom was too shocked to respond. She just turned and raced back into her room. I wrapped a towel around me and knocked on her door. "Mom can I come in?"

Before long I heard a soft, "Yes."

I opened the door to find my mom sitting on the bed looking ashamed and embarrassed. I sat next to her put my arm around her and said, "Mom it's okay. Please don't be upset."

She looked at me and said, "I shouldn't have walked in on you like that. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

"Mom there is nothing to forgive. Big deal you saw my cock. I'm sure it's not the first one you've seen. Don't worry about it. What did you want?"

Mom, still feeling a little sheepish said, "I was wanting your opinion on which dress to wear tonight." I replied, "Well go put them on so I can see which one looks best on you."

She grinned like an excited little girl, temporarily forgetting about her embarrassment and said, "Okay. Stay here, I'll be right out with the first one." As I waited I stroked my cock just to make sure it was ready for action.

Mom came out wearing a snug, little black cotton dress that went to about mid thigh with a simple swoop neckline and spaghetti straps over the shoulders. I could just barely make out the outlines of her nipples.

I smiled and asked mom, "What about the shoes? I need to see the whole package. I'm going to go put on a pair of shorts while you find a nice pair of heels." I got up as she walked back into her closet.

I quickly found a pair of shorts and raced to get us two more beers. When I got back I saw mom standing in her bedroom waiting for me. I said, "Oh my god mom. You look amazing. Turn for me so I can see the entire package."

Mom giggled and twirled for me like a model. I immediately noticed that the back also swooped down which meant that mom's gorgeous tits would not be encased in a bra. I whistled and said, "Holy shit mom. You look so sexy. Those heels really make your legs standout. Here is a beer. Now let me see the other choice."

As mom neared to get the beer I grabbed her and pulled her into me. She laughed, "Let me go."

I nestled my head into her and said, "In a little bit. I want to see how you're going to feel in my arms when we dance a slow song. Hmm mom you feel really nice." I pushed off and looked straight into her glazed eyes. I was definitely getting to her.

Her eyes flickered with a desire that wasn't there this afternoon. I said, "Let's see your other choice mom!" She looked at me with her glassy eyes, took her beer and walked away. My god she is so luscious.

I sat back and waited for her next outfit. She seemed open to my advances. Do I go for it now or wait a little longer? I'll think I will slow play this. I need to get her to the club where I can rub and grope her without being too obvious. She is definitely getting into this, I'm just hoping I'm not moving too quickly.

Mom returned wearing a yellow polka dot sundress with spaghetti straps. The front revealed a nice amount of cleavage, the dress ended around mid-thigh. It was surprisingly snug to her body.

I moaned, "Oh very nice mom. Now please twirl for me so I can see the total package."

Mom was obviously getting into her private fashion show. She giggled and twirled.

I stood and wrapped my arms around mom pulling her onto my bare chest and whispered, "Wow mom. You look so hot. I love the open back as well as the sexy little open toed heels you have on. I think the white heels go great with this outfit."

I let my hands caress her bare back before asking, "Which outfit do you like best mom?"

She surprised me by reaching up to my ear with her mouth and answering, "I like whichever one you think I look the hottest in. Which one do you like baby?"

I groaned as my cock poked into her, "This one is my favorite. You look so sexy. So sexy that if I wasn't your son I would throw you on the bed right now and have my way with you."

I heard mom let out a soft moan before whispering in my ear, "Then this is the one I'll wear. Now go get dressed. I can't wait for tonight baby."

I looked at her, smiled, and leaned down my lips finding hers for another tender loving kiss. "I am too mom. I can't wait to dance with you."

I left to get dressed. When I came out to the kitchen I saw mom staring at me. She smiled and said, "Oh my baby. You look so handsome."

I had a pair of black dress jeans with a white muscle shirt tucked in. Go figure. I asked, "Are you ready to hit the town?" She giggled and said, "As ready as I'll ever be."

We got in her car but since I wasn't drinking I became our designated driver. I opened the door for mom and saw her dress ride high onto her legs as she got in. I must have been gawking too long because I heard mom say, "I take it my legs look nice."

I replied before closing the door, "Mom you don't even know how nice they look."

As we started I mentioned to mom that Sofia was not coming and it will only be the two of us. Mom seemed a little confused, maybe concerned, before she said, "Are you still okay if it's just the two of us? I don't want you to feel weird being with your mom at a dance club."

I took her hand into mine and brought it up to my lips for a quick kiss. "I'm fine with tonight just the way it is. Now let's go have some fun." Mom smiled seeming to relax as she held my hand.

When we got to the club we found a little table away from the dance floor. It was early so the club was not hopping yet. A waitress came over and I ordered a coke while mom ordered a Cosmo.

We sat and talked, listened to the music, and people watched. Well actually mom was doing the people watching. Me, I was watching mom's legs, tits, lips, etc....

A slow song came on so I whisked mom onto the dance floor. I started holding her close but not tight. Gradually my hold got tighter as I whispered, "Mom, you are so beautiful. You feel incredible."

I felt her hand caress the side of my face as she pressed into me. She looked at me and whispered, "Thank you baby. It feels wonderful to be in your arms. Can you do me a favor?"

I held my moms hand next to my face and said, "Anything you want mom. Just name it."

She smiled and whispered, "Can you be honest with me? Are you okay with what we are doing?"

I leaned down and kissed her lips before moving to her ear where I let my tongue swirl and said, "Mom I am okay with whatever you think we are doing. you look so sexy mom."

I heard mom moan as she melted further into my arms. We danced the rest of the song in silence savoring the warm bond we shared. When the song was over I said, "Mom let's sit this next one out. Okay?" Mom looked at me and kissed me again, softly she said, "That sounds fine baby."

As we got back to our table I scooted my chair closer to hers. I leaned close and said, "Mom you look incredible. I'm so glad you are here with me." Mom let out soft sigh and replied, "Me too baby. Me too!"

My hand drop onto her thigh as she sipped on her Cosmo. I slowly caressed her thigh without any objection from mom. Wrapping my arm around her shoulder I pulled her closer to me and asked, "Mom, are you having a nice time?"

Mom smiled and squeezed my thigh, "Yes Cam, I am. Thank you for wanting to spend time with an old lady."

I kissed her, this time with more intensity, my tongue teasing her lips trying to push into her mouth.

Mom broke the kiss and said, "Cam I'm not sure that kiss is such a good idea." I cut her off with another kiss, this time her mouth opening allowing my tongue inside to explore. I heard her moan, "Oh baby. We shouldn't."

I pulled away and looking into her lust filled gaze said, "Mom, I think we should. I also think you want to as well. However if you aren't ready to take our date to the next level I understand, come on let's go dance."

I stood up and pulled mom into my arms. She asked, "Are you sure baby?" I smiled and said, "More certain than ever."

I held her close as we swayed to the music, my hands slowly roaming her backside. I felt her press closer into me. I lowered my head and nibbled on her neck and ear feeling her arms tighten around me as I continued my slow seduction.

I whispered, "Mom you feel so soft. I love holding you in my arms." She moaned and surprised me with a soft kiss to the side of my neck.

As the song ended, I looked down at mom and lowered my mouth onto hers, slowly she gave in and parted her lips allowing our tongues to explore each other. I lowered my hand and cupped her butt pressing her onto my now very hard and large cock. Her arms wrapped around my neck as we lost each other in the moment.

My mom broke the kiss and said, "Are you sure about this baby? I need to sit down I'm feeling little weak from that kiss."

We went back to the table and ordered some waters from our waitress. As we waited I grabbed my mom's hand and asked, "Mom, how come dad was so much older than you? If I do the math correct he was 43 and you were 18 when you tied the knot."

Mom looked at me tentatively and asked, "I'm not sure you really want to know why, it might change your opinion of me." I replied, "Mom there is nothing you can say that will change how I feel about you. Please tell me."

I saw that mom was nervous, her head down, so I did my best to encourage her, "It's okay Mom. I'll always love you." Moms head shot up looking at me she smiled and said, "I know Cam, I love you too."

Mom started, "First you need to know that when I met your dad I was a 17 yearold girl working in a strip club using a fake ID that said I was 21. Your dad was one of my nicer clients. He always tipped me well, and was very respectful."

I said wait, "You mean you were a stripper? Whoa!" I saw mom laugh, "No, I wasn't a stripper. I worked at a strip club as a cocktail waitress although I did have to wear short skirts, tight tops, and heels. Your dad would bring his clients in and spend lots of money. He would always ask for me to be his waitress."

I asked, "Well how did you guys hook up?"

I saw mom looking pensive with her thoughts. I said, "It's okay mom. Please go on."

She sighed and continued, "Well your dad was always asking me out and I was always declining him as I thought he was too old. But your dad was good at reading people, that's why he was so successful. He was able to determine that I have a submissive personality by nature."

I interrupted, "Wait, what do you mean submissive personality?"

I saw mom take another deep breath before proceeding, "I enjoy being told what to do. I am attracted to someone who likes to take charge. Your dad somehow figured that out and he took control."

I could see she was really nervous so I said, "Mom, I love you with all my heart. Thank you for sharing that part of your life with me. Are you okay?"

She nodded yes and asked, "Are you?" I smiled and said, "Never better. Let's dance."

I led mom out to the floor where a fast song was playing. We started dancing but soon I grabbed her moving hips and spun her so that her back was to me. Mom looked back at me over her shoulder as I pulled her firm little butt onto my cock. She didn't hesitate to continue our dance, grinding her ass on my cock.

We moved to the music, using my grip on her hips to hold us together. My cock began to harden as it felt moms butt pressed against it. Mom leaned her whole body back onto me and rolled her head back. I couldn't resist kissing her neck. She moaned in pleasure as my lips hungrily devoured her neck.

With her weight fully on me, I didn't need to hold her hips so I did what felt natural. I cupped her breasts. God, her tits felt so fucking good! I felt mom tremble as her hands covered mine, but she didn't try to pull them away. I groped her tits and continued kissing her neck until the song ended. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

Mom spun around to face me, her face flush with desire. "You are so bad!" she scolded me. I pushed my leg between hers causing her dress to ride high up her leg as another song started. Her eyes still glazed, I cupped her ass and pulled her crotch onto my leg. We humped each other to the beat of the music until the song ended.

I took her hand and led us back to our table. This time I kept walking past our table and back into the corner where I pushed her up against the wall and smothered her mouth with mine. This time there was no resistance. No hesitancy. No veil appearance of propriety. She moaned into my mouth as our bodies rubbed against each other.

She groaned, "Oh baby we can't be doing this. It's wrong. Please stop." I pulled back and said, "I'm sorry mom. I can't help myself. You're just so sexy."

Mom said, "Would you mind if we went home? I know you seem to be okay with things tonight but honey I'm not. A mother should not be feeling the things I'm feeling right now. It's wrong. I'm sorry baby."

Shit I pushed things too fast. I'm such a stupid horned dog! I said, "Sure mom. I understand. I'm sorry if I did anything wrong. It's just so hard when you look so hot and sexy. Please forgive me. We will go home now."

As I drove home I was trying to figure what my next step should be. I kept sneaking glances at mom as she sat in the passenger seat. She was awake but it was like she was lost in her own little world. I thought to myself damn it, I went too fast for mom tonight. Idiot!!!!!

I knew I had to take command because that's what mom likes but I need to be cautious so as to not blow a sure thing.

We got home and I helped mom out of the car walking arm in arm until we were inside. Once inside I walked mom to her room and said, "Mom thanks for a really nice night. I hope you had fun. Go get some rest."

I leaned in and gave mom a good night kiss. It wasn't the passionate make out kisses we were having at the club but it wasn't your typical mother son kiss.

I went to my room and got ready for bed thinking how am I going to take charge of mom. Its certainly easier said than done as I couldn't come up with any good ideas. I woke up the next day with a raging hardon. Rather than take care of it myself I went to the kitchen in just my boxers.

Mom was nowhere to be seen so I poured myself a glass of OJ and sat down at the table. Being that it was Sunday I thought I would see if mom wanted to spend some time at the beach. Eventually I heard mom come in and say, "Good morning Cam."

I turned and saw she had on a pair of cutoff sweatpants with a loose tee shirt. I said, "Good morning mom. Did you sleep okay?"

"I did. I must have had too much to drink. I'm sorry if I did anything to embarrass you."

As she walked by, I grabbed and her and pulled her onto my lap. She let out a playful squeal as my hands held her on my lap. I said, "Stop with this nonsense. I had a wonderful night and I know you enjoyed yourself as well. You didn't do anything that you didn't want to do."

I nuzzled up against her ear and said, "I'm taking you to the beach today. Go get ready. We're leaving in 30 minutes so that we can beat the crowds and the heat."

Mom started to say, "Oh Cam I don't know. I was thinking of just having a lazy day around the house."

I repeated myself, "Mom, you and I are going to the beach in thirty minutes. End of discussion. Go and get ready."

I watched her get off my lap and head back into her room. I thought that went better than I expected. I went and changed into my trunks before heading back to pack a cooler. I threw in some grapes, crackers, and cheese to go along with bottled waters. I loaded the car up with some beach chairs and towels and went inside to wait for mom.

Mom finally appeared wearing a cute little coverup, sandals, and of course her sunglasses. I immediately smiled and said, "Mom you look great. This is going to be a blast. Let's go." She smiled and followed me to the car.

We got to the beach early enough that we found a cozy little spot away from the crowds. Once I set everything up I looked at mom still standing in her coverup.

I said, "Well what are you waiting for. Let me see your bikini." Mom hesitated at first before reaching down and pulling the coverup over head.

My mouth dropped wide open as I saw what she was wearing. It was a retro white string bikini. The top was tied on the top and back giving me splendid looks of her tits. The bottom tied on both sides and was pulled up high onto her hips leaving a lot of her luscious ass for me to ogle.

I sputtered, "Holy shit mom. You look amazing." Mom smiled and said, "Thank you honey. You don't think it's too risqué?" I continued ogling her body and said, "Hell no mom!"

Mom sat down on the chair rather than lay down on the blanket. As she started to slather herself up with suntan lotion she asked, "Why are you doing this? I mean I love spending time with you but shouldn't you be hanging around with Sophia instead of me?"