Mommy You Are Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,327 Followers

My cock began to harden as she rubbed the suntan screen on her beautiful legs. I answered, "Mom, first of all Sofia and I are just friends and I enjoy spending time with you. I love you so much and now that I'm out of school it just makes sense to hang around with you, my best friend."

Mom was about to continue when I said, "Mom, enough about us spending time together. It's going to keep happening and I for one am glad that it will. Now lay down so that I can do your backside."

Mom started to object, "Oh Cam, that's okay. I'll be fine like this." I gave mom a hard glare and said, "Mom you know, as well as I do that the sun is really hot. You are not going to get sun burned. Now lay down so I can put some sunscreen on your back."

Mom looked at me and again hesitantly got up and laid down on the blanket. I knelt down by her side, my tented trunks nearly poking her in the ribs, and began to rub the lotion deep into her shoulders and arms. Mom must have been enjoying it because I kept hearing little sighs of content escaping from her mouth.

As I got to her back I said, "I'm going to untie your top so that I can do your back better."

Mom responded, "I don't think that's necessary Cam." I ignored her and proceeded to untie her back saying, "Mom just enjoy the back rub."

I rubbed her back from her shoulders down to her butt being careful to not get too close to the side of her tits.

Once I finished, I retied her top and said, "See mom everything is just fine. By the way thank you for coming with me to the beach." She just whispered softly, "Thank you for doing this. It was such a nice surprise."

I scooted down kneeling between her legs and began to rub the lotion into her calves and feet at first. I knew she was enjoying it as I kept hearing her purrs. I proceeded to her thighs and slowly rubbed up and down on the outsides before starting to rub the insides of both thighs. I noticed she had opened her legs a little bit to give my hands better access. With each stroke my hands got closer and closer to her pussy.

Once I finished her legs, I pushed them together and quickly straddled them before she had a chance to react. Mom turned her head and asked, "Cam, should you be sitting on me like that?"

I laughed as I untied one side of her bottom said, "Mom, how else am I going to do your butt?"

Mom groaned and said, "I don't think this is right Cam. I'm your mother."

I playfully slapped her butt as I untied the other side and said "Mom, relax and enjoy this. There is nothing wrong with what I'm doing." I pulled back her bottom exposing her entire butt including her little crack and that tantalizing puckered asshole.

Quickly I started to rub her butt before she could object. Her ass felt so soft yet firm. I noticed that when my thumbs rubbed near her crack she seemed to instinctively push up. She was definitely enjoying this but I wanted to be careful to not alarm her, so I quickly tied up both sides and got off her.

Laying down next to her I could see that her face showed a mixture of pleasure and guilt, if that makes any sense. I let her relax for a little bit before asking, "Mom, can you put some suntan lotion on my back. I don't want to get burned."

With a little bit of apprehension mom knelt by my side. I knew that this was going to give me a good idea of where I was in terms of starting to take charge with mom.

I turned my head and said, "Mom straddle my butt. It will be easier for you." Mom replied, "Cam do you really think that's a good idea?"

Without any hesitation I said, "It is mom, not just do it okay."

I couldn't believe when I saw my mom straddle my body and plop herself down on my butt. She began to rub my back with long up and down strokes as I in turn let out a series of soft moans followed by, "Oh mom that feels really nice."

Mom smirked, "I would hope so."

She scooted down and did my legs. Boy it took all the strength I had to not to roll over so she could massage my cock. A couple of times it felt like mom must have lost a little control as her hands didn't quite stop soon enough and actually pushed up under my trunks. She finished and I said, "Thank you mom. That was very nice. Your hands felt great."

I saw her face was looking a little flush so I got us a couple of bottled waters along with the grapes. We laid there and talked about what I was going to do this upcoming year.

At some point my mom, with the curiosity of a child, asked me, "Honey earlier you said that you and Sofia were just friends?" I nodded yes and she continued, "Well I don't understand if you are just friends why would you be having wild unabandoned sex?"

I reached over and grabbed her hand and said, "Mom, we are what is called friends with benefits."

Mom repeated, "Friends with benefits? What does that mean?"

I grinned and said, "Mom do you remember last night when you came into my room and saw me naked?" Mom nodded yes, "Well let me ask you, what did you think of my cock? Was it small, average, or big?"

Mom said, "Damn it Cam. I don't know. I'm your mother. You shouldn't be talking like this to me." I laughed and squeezed her hand, "Mom I'm just trying to explain what friends with benefits is. You see Sofia thinks I have a large cock. Would you agree?"

I saw mom cringe unable to answer. I said, "Well do you?" I smiled as mom nodded yes.

I continued, "Well I think Sofia has a hot and sexy body, just like you mom. Neither one of us wants to make a commitment to each other in terms of love but we both enjoy the great sex we have thus we are friends with the benefit of having great sex. Does that make sense?"

I noticed mom's breathing had quickened as her chest was heaving up and down. Unable to say anything she just nodded her head yes.

Internally I couldn't believe I actually asked mom about my cock and better yet she gave me an answer. Holy shit.

After a while the sun was definitely getting hotter so I said to mom, "Mom let's go into the ocean and cool off." Mom shook her head no as she said, "Cam those waves look pretty big. I don't know honey."

I stood up and extended my hand down to mom, "Mom come on. Let's have some fun. I'll be there with you. I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you. Come on let's go." She looked up at me and slowly grabbed my hand. I pulled her up and said, "I'll race you to the water and I'll give you a head start. Go!"

I chuckled as mom at first didn't run but then sped off. I ran after her shouting, "Here I come you better hurry." Mom beat me into the water and started to crow about how fast she is. Obviously it was never my intent to win this race but she didn't need to know that. I let her have her fun at my expense until a wave hit her almost knocking her down. Fortunately I was there to grab her before she did a face plant into the water.

After catching her breath mom gasped, "Wow, these waves are pretty big out here today." Still in my arms I replied, "Yes they are! Rule number one always stand facing the waves as they come in so that they don't surprise you like this last one did."

Mom laughed, "Okay I will obey your rule. Any other rules you need to make me aware of?"

I laughed and said, "Yes but they don't apply here." Mom pointed a finger at me and said, "Be careful young man I'm still your mother."

I laughed and pulled her in tight whispering in her ear, "Yes you are but you forgot to say you are my hot sexy mom." It was very soft but I heard a little moan escape from her mouth on hearing my words.

Once again I let her go so as to not push her too fast and said, "We could have a lot of fun body surfing. These are perfect conditions for body surfing."

Mom actually surprised me as we spent the next ten minutes body surfing. Turns out she used to body surf with her friends when she was in high school.

Mom screamed like a little girl, "Oh my gosh, here comes a big one!! Get ready baby!" We got in position and rode the wave until we washed up close to shore, laughing and screaming the entire way.

She screamed, "Wow that was so much fun." Looking at mom my eyes immediately saw that one of her tits had popped out exposing her nipple. I tried to act nonchalantly but how does an 18 year old boy who has the hots for his mother act nonchalantly as he ogles her exposed tit. I mustered a weak, "Yes it was."

Mom must have noticed my stare as she looked down to see her tit exposed. She covered it back up and smiled. That was an interesting reaction, one I did not expect. It was almost as if she enjoyed knowing that her son was mesmerized by her exposed breast.

I looked back and saw another wave coming so I grabbed mom's hand and yelled, "Mom here comes a big one let's get out before it hits us." We both ran out of the water just in the nick of time.

We walked back to our spot hand in hand. Once we got there I said, "What do you say we call it a day and head back home. Mom smiled and gave me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. No words were said, just a nice moment between mother and son.

As we walked to the car I said to mom, "Pick a nice restaurant that you haven't been to. We'll go there for dinner tonight. It will be my treat."

I saw mom cringe as she said, "First of all I'm not going to let you buy me dinner at Eleven South Bistro. I've never been there but I hear it's very expensive. Second I don't think this is such a good idea Cam. A mother shouldn't feel the way you make me feel at times. It's not right."

I stopped and turned her into my arms and said, "First of all I will do what I want with the money I earned. If I want to take my mom to a nice dinner for everything she does for me I will do that. Do you understand?"

Mom nodded yes as I continued, "Secondly how I make you feel is not wrong. I love you and I'm sick and tired of you not being treated like the wonderful and beautiful person you are. I'm glad you are feeling the same things I'm feeling. We only have each other mom. Now enough with your hesitancy. When we get home you are going to get yourself all spruced up just like last night and then you will be my dinner date tonight at Eleven South Bistro. Now let's go home."

I felt mom hug me tight and whisper, "Okay we will do things your way. I love you baby."

Once we got home I called Eleven South Bistro, a really nice restaurant in Jacksonville Beach located a short walk from the ocean. Needless to say my heart sank when I heard there were no reservations available. I explained to the girl on the phone that I was taking my mom out for a special dinner.....blah blah blah.

The girl finally said I can squeeze you in at 7:30 but you might have a little wait depending on how fast the table gets turned. I said I'd take it and thanked her profusely.

I looked at the time and saw it was only 4:00. I went to mom's room to let her know about our dinner reservations. I was stopped dead in my tracks from what I saw. The door was ajar enough to see my mom caressing her nipple as her other hand was inside her bottom obviously playing with herself. Holy shit. I felt my cock begin to grow.

Quietly I stepped back and went to my room and took a nice long shower. Once I finished I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to see mom.

This time I found her door closed so I knocked on it and said, "Mom can I come in?"

"Sure honey come in."

I walked in and saw mom standing in front of the mirror brushing her hair. It appeared that all she had on was her short little bath robe. I wrapped my arms around her and asked, "Are you going to give me another fashion show?"

Mom draped an arm onto mine and leaned back into me as she said, "Not tonight Cam. I want to surprise you just like if we were going on a real date."

Holding her so close to me my cock started to harden as I whimpered, "Oh man. I was looking forward to seeing you get dressed. That was so much fun last night."

Mom turned around and caressed the side of my face as she said, "Don't worry Cam we'll still have fun tonight. Now do me a favor and have a glass of wine ready for me when I come out." She kissed me and pushed me away.

I got dressed and had mom's glass of wine waiting for her. As I waited I thought about how much things had changed between us these last two days. I keep wondering if maybe I was moving too fast but she keeps sending me mixed signals. I know she is having a hard time handling the guilt that comes with the new feelings she's experiencing towards me so I need to be more aware and sensitive to her concerns.

If true, that only confirms that she wants me just as bad as I want her. If things go the way I hope they do tonight, she will be mine by the time the sun rises. That thought immediately got my cock's attention. I closed my eyes and lost myself in what I hoped will be more than just a dream. Soon, Cam! Soon mom will be mine!

I heard footsteps and turned to see mom standing in the doorway. I almost stumbled out of the chair as I said, "WOW! Mom you look amazing. You are so beautiful mom."

Mom was a little bemused by my childlike ineptness at seeing her but her face was beaming brightly. She said, "Oh baby you need your eyes checked out but thank you. I take it you aren't disappointed?"

I went to her and pulled her close to me and said, "Mom I love you so much. There isn't anything about you that disappoints me." I kissed her neck and said, "Mom I don't think you know what you're doing to me."

She laughed as she grabbed her wine and said with a wink, "Oh I think I know what I'm doing to you."

It was all I could do to keep my hands off her as she stood by me sipping her wine. She was wearing a sleeveless black dress with that stopped 3-4 inches above her knees. The front plunged in a V exposing ample amounts of her tits. Throw in some really sexy black heels and I was putty in her hands. I laughed at that thought. I've been putty in her hands for a long time but tonight my dreams are going to become reality.

We arrived at the restaurant and as luck would have it our table was ready. As the hostess led us to our table I couldn't help but notice how many eyes followed my mom as she walked past them. Our table was a cozy table for two located in the back of the restaurant in the corner. Good for our privacy but not much for ambiance. Oh well we will have to make do. I slid my chair close to mom so that we both were facing out into the restaurant.

Our waitress took our drink orders, coke for me and a Chocolate Martini for mom. I made a point of checking out the waitress to see if I would get any reaction from mom. I know that mom saw me eyeing her as she walked away but didn't say anything.

When the waitress returned with our drinks. I smiled at her and said, "Thank you, can you give us little time before we place our order?" She smiled and said, "Absolutely. Take your time. I'll stop by every once in awhile to check on you."

As she left mom said, "I think the waitress has her eyes on you son. You look so handsome and masculine tonight. She was pretty, too, you could do a lot worse."

I stared at mom and said, "Mom, I didn't even notice her, my eyes were on you the whole time."

I saw mom smile and say, "Cam, you shouldn't be looking at me that way. It's not right honey." She took a sip of her martini as I responded, "Mom I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not going to stop looking at you however way you think I am looking at you. I love you. I think you're so beautiful and I'm going to do everything in my power to make you happy. Do you understand mom?"

Mom nodded her head and then leaned in gave me a kiss, tender at first but then our mouths opened and allowed our tongues to explore. It felt like a kiss between two lovers on a date. Eventually she broke the kiss. We held each other close while keeping our foreheads in contact as we looked at each other. Mom was the first to break the silence. "How was that for a thank you, baby?"

I was over the moon filled with joy as I said, "Wow mom, if that is the way you are going to thank me, I will take you out to dinner every night."

We order another round of drinks and dinner as we talked about how much fun these last two days have been. I sensed mom was still fighting her urges as every time I kissed her she was the first to pull back and quickly scan the room as if she was doing something wrong. I ignored her hesitancy and she slowly but surely began acting more and more like my date rather than my mom.

We finished, settled up and left. While we waited for the valet I pulled mom into my arms and held her tight as I whispered, "I love you baby." She let out a soft moan as she squeezed me harder. Kissing the side of my neck she replied, "I love you too baby. Thank you for taking care of me."

I turned my head and our lips met in a fiery passionate kiss. I ran my hands down to her butt and cupped them as I pushed into her. This time it was me that pulled away and said, "I can't wait to get home mom." She cooed, "I've been thinking about it all night baby. I can't wait either."

We drove home in silence, both of us excited and yet a little fearful of what to expect. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

She looked at me and said, "I feel like I'm on a first date. I'm so nervous."

I laughed and said, "Mom last night was our first date. Tonight is about loving you."

She closed her eyes as we drove home. Once we got home, mom went into the kitchen. I came up to her from behind and lowered my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Jesus mom you look so nice in this dress. You're making it hard for me to think straight." I pushed into her and gently licked her ear.

"Cam honey what are you doing?" She asked.

I kept licking and nibbling on her neck, my hands circling around her waist pulling her deeper into my crotch. I whispered, "Mom you feel so good. You feel amazing."

She moaned softly as my now hardening cock pressed into her ass. Mom groaned, " Cam darling this is wrong. I'm your mom." Her body betrayed her words as I felt her hips softly grind back into my crotch. She was starting to lose her willpower and hopefully her self control.

I thought this was the time to to try and see if mom would respond to my advances. I spun her around and lowered my lips onto hers. Her eyes closed as our lips softly meshed. I tried to push my tongue into her mouth with no success at first until eventually she relented and opened her mouth to accept my tongue.

Hungrily and passionately I devoured my mom's mouth, made love to her tongue with mine. I slid my hand up and cupped her tit softly squeezed it eliciting a long groan from her as I pulled away and whispered, "Mom I love you. I need you."

She moaned into my neck, "Oh no baby. I can't do this. It feels so good but I'm your mother." She looked up at me and gave me another wet unmotherly like kiss and said, "Cam if we don't stop I will always feel bad for being such a bad mother. I'm sorry for allowing myself to be consumed with my lustful desire to be with you. I'm sorry Cam. I just can't."

I replied, "Mom, we need to talk through our feelings. I'm going to get us both a glass of wine and then let's go in the family room and talk. Mom nodded okay but I could already sense her hesitancy. I poured the wine and grabbed moms hand. I led her to our couch and said, "Have a seat mom."

Mom sat down on the edge of the couch careful to not let her dress rise up on her legs. I chuckled as I knew her feeble attempts to suppress her true feelings for me would not be enough tonight. I sat down next to her, but all the way back onto the couch forcing mom to have to turn so as to be able to see me.

I draped my arm over the couch and said, "Mom, this is really difficult for me to say but I want you to know that I'm having a hard time looking at you as my mom. You're so beautiful I can't help it. I just want you to be aware how much I'm attracted to you. I know it's wrong. I can't help it."

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,327 Followers