All Comments on 'Mommy's Bedroom'

by MrCock

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next chapter please

When he comes home on holiday ..... they pick up where they left off and Dad gets involved ... ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome. I LOVED this story.

About the only thing hotter than watching mom eat pussy and suck cock w/b watching wife do it. Is there any married man alive who hasn't had dreams & fantasies about his wife doing that -- I don't think so. My wife ate pussy in college many times but that was before I knew her. She 1st told me about it the night I asked her to marry me thinking it may change how I felt,all it did was make me sure she was the one for me. No it hasn't happened yet but someday it will but I have her tell me about it often & then have her suck me off. Write more like this/ LT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This Guy's Pen-Name Should Be "Mr. Crock"...

...because I've rarely seen something passed off as a "hot story" that contains THIS much Solid Human Intestinal Trash!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a very good story, but...

how soon will the boys realize that their mothers have a much better place for a son to stick his big hard cock and blow his hot young balls much further down? Can you guess where? Yeah, you got it in one. It's the warm wet hole the boy came out of. There's the added advantage that mom has the best cum of her life, she cums like crazy, as her boy gives his beloved mother a frenzied, fabulous fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another 9" cock story, ho hum...

Stopped reading when I got that far, dull, dull, very, very dull, and done before, so zero points for originality, zero points for flair, zero points for style; not doing very well, are you? Find another way to get your big-cock fantasies off your chest, it's not new, not hot, and not interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting story

Many young guys have similar feelings. Should expand on the spying, peeping and masturbation.

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
Good start but seemed rushed

needed more development and more interaction with mom before the discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
9 inches? yeah right

Author should have used a different name. Instead of MrCock, how about Mr Crock?

People how many times do I have to tell you," At least keep the dimensions within reason"? It is not that I have a 4 inch member, but the normal male I have been told is about 5 to 7 inches and DOES NOT look like a beer can. Horse cocks are longer and so are those on a donkey but human males are not normally that long. Just saying guys. Get with the program. Same with 44FFF or 38EEE unless you are a 40 year old 250 lb. Italian or black woman and who can reach through that belly?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
NOT BAD

I see you have the usual negative comments in addition to words of praise. I'd like to add to each. First, I found this entertaining and gave you ****. After all, it's a literotica story, designed to excite, not win a Pulitzer Prize. I agree more realistic characters would improve the story, and they could be developed more. Closer proofreading would help, but you made few mistakes. KEEP WRITING AND I'LL KEEP READING YOUR WORK.

kplusmckplusmcabout 10 years ago
hope

hope there is more to come when he returns for thanksgiving dp anal whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Great story and the beginning is wonderful. I had a similar experience when I was in high school. I came home early from exams and my mom was entertaining a neighbor lady. I slipped upstairs very quietly and watched thru a crack in the door as mom and her friend took turns masturbating each other. I did not join them but went into my room down the hall, closed the door and had a great masturbation session.

homerjayhomerjayabout 10 years ago
awesome

good premise and hot, like I love. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mr Prick more likely!

A load of crap.

Do us all a favour, please read stories here at the Lit by some of the real writers, such as rgJohn, alwayswantedto amd many more.

May be that would help you, though the chances do ot seem that great right now.

MrCockMrCockabout 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Hey guys,

I love the feedback. I appreciate the criticism but as some have pointed out this is literotica. I am writing about sexual fantasies, and my style of writing probably will not become the type to expand and develop a several page long novel. I aim to write naughty short stories, exciting readers about the possibilities of highly erotic, taboo, and obscure situations (and therefore these stories probably tend to be more unlikely to some than others). But hey, this is fantasy.

With that said, I actually agree that this story lacked character and plot development to the level I aim to reach. This story was actually the first I ever submitted to literotica, it was rejected but I revisited and resubmitted. I edited the story a lot but I wanted to retain the raw sexual emotion with which I wrote it years ago. That is why it was rejected in the first place, but this is why it was so hot to me in the first place as well.

My stories are similar to others but that just goes to show it is a common fantasy which many of us enjoy.

I welcome all criticisms and praise but I felt like I had to answer those which really are not applying to my goals as a writer, so that they might change a bit.

Oh and about the cock sizes... My neighbors size was exaggerated but other than that the rest were true. I happen to have a rather large cock, hence the name, and I don't see why that is so upsetting for some of you. I have no reason to lie here and i assure you i am not, but even if I didn't have a 9" cock why couldn't I write about it?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too short!

There is much more that could have been done with this story. You could have had the participants in a sex party. Instead you made it sound like a quicky with very little action. Maybe more positions with more and better descriptions of the action. It was hot but it should have been hotter. You ended the story too soon. Tags for this story included "orgy". There was no orgy at all.

richbwrichbwalmost 9 years ago
not bad

don't really like slutty mom stories but could've been done a little better mom went from being a model mom to being a slut for the next door neighbors when sounds like it went on since boy next door went off to college or turned eighteen mom should have just started doing sonny and stopped with neighbors that's just me keep up the good work put more details in your stories and don't rush it so much

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
fun story idea

what there was was pretty sexy. there just wasn't enough. needs a chapter 2. but a very hot quick read. i gave it 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous