Mommy's Bootcamp

Story Info
Overbearing Mom gets her son ready for college sex.
4.5k words
4.32
31.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I searched the entire house for Jaiden, even though I knew exactly where he was. Carefully walking down the stairs to the basement, there he was- playing video games. I walked in front of the TV to block his view, and folded my arms.

"Hey, I can't see my game!"

"Exactly, that's the idea."

"I'll stop playing soon! Just 15 more minutes."

"You've been playing this game non-stop for the past two weeks, mister."

"Well Elden Ring isn't going to beat itself!"

"We need to have a talk."

"Later!"

"Now." I said, turning to press the power button on the PS5 Pro.

"Ok, ok!" My son said ripping off his headset, "What do you want to talk about?!"

"Don't take that tone with me." I sat down on the couch next to him. "You need to start getting ready for college. Have you even started packing?"

"I'm going to!"

"Summer doesn't last forever."

"I know. I'll get to it!"

"Jaiden, I'm worried you're wasting your life away. College is supposed to be the best four years of your life!"

"College was the best four years of YOUR life."

"Yeah, and I had a lot of fun! I'd do anything to recapture that time. You're an adult now you-"

"Well I'm not you. I'm not gonna waste my life away in a job I hate. I'm going to have a career I love!" Jaiden took a deep, exasperated, breath. "Sometimes I wish I chose to live with dad."

My blood was already boiling. But that comment drove me over the edge. I got up, walked over to his Playstation and knocked it off the pedestal where it crashed to the floor. "You're grounded!" I then walked up the stairs to the living room while my son sat there in silence.

***

I opened the glass door and got in the shower. The hot stream of water relaxed my stiff shoulders as I grabbed a bar of soap. Not yet a fun-less shrew, after scrubbing my ass and armpits I rubbed my grapefruits until they were nice and soapy. Then I washed them off with water until my skin turned a little red. Lastly, I washed my hair (which took a lot longer than it sounds). Getting out of the shower, I dried off in two towels- one for my body and one for my hair- and then sat on my bed naked, contemplating life.

I knew that I needed to do something. I couldn't just let my son waste away the best years of his life and then look back years later hating himself for wasting them. But how?? There's so many big moments of one's life that happen in college. Your first time living on your own. Your first big drinking party. Your first predatory loan. Your first time waking up in your panties, with a hangover, in the middle of some random stranger's living room after getting back out drunk the night before. Your first time gaining 15 pounds in 5 months. Sometimes your first sexual encounter, I know it was mine. Your first time eating a pizza at 1 AM. Your first time giving your professor a blow job if he agrees to pass you with a C in his the class you were failing. I feel bad for people that don't get to go.

Then my mind drifted. Had my son had sex yet? I don't think so. He hasn't had a girlfriend... that I know of. He certainly was good looking enough. He inherited my good looks after all. He's always playing that damn game, what if he doesn't go out at all and have fun? What if his self esteem is too low and he doesn't even try. Will it stunt his emotional growth? Everyone starts out bad at sex. What if he does so bad his first time that he gets embarrassed and loses his confidence to go out and try again? I need to intervene.

Sex is such a beautiful, wonder and natural thing. I don't want my son to be a friendless virgin his whole life! He just needs a confidence boost, maybe a tutor too. Someone to show him the ropes... sexually.

***

Am I really going to do this? Of course I am. I need to do this. But... I'm going to do this smart. If I just tore off my clothes and demanded he take me then and there on our living room couch he might reject me. I need to wear him down. But first, I need to get him to stop being pissed at me. First, I'll bake him cookies. I want to be soft... yet firm. (A contradiction, I know). Then, I'll take him shopping. This will kill two birds with one scone. I'll offer to buy him video games and Chinese, making him less mad at me- and then I'll take him with me to JCPenny. I'll take this opportunity to both buy sexier clothes that I can wear around the house, and get Jaiden into the dressing room with me. A socially acceptable, albeit awkward, way to strip down to my undies in front of my son. Pushing the envelope, without busting the envelope. After we get back from the mall, I'll reassess the situation.

***

"Come downstairs Jaiden! Mommy has a surprise for you!"

After about 5 minutes I saw my son walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"I made you cookies!"

"Why are you being nice? If you're trying to get me to forgive you, it's not going to work."

"I'm always nice!"

"No you're not, you're never nice."

"Well, I love you. That's reason enough."

"You grounded me, I'm fucking 18 and you grounded me."

"Well I'm sorry about that."

"So you're ungrounding me?"

"No. Well kinda. But I'm going to make things up to you."

"How?"

"We're going to the mall!"

"Yay..." Jaiden feigned enthusiasm. "I'm surprised Amazon hasn't killed them all yet."

"I'll buy you the new Spider-Man video game if you do."

I immediately saw a break in his disgruntled demeanor.

***

We got to the mall and immediately made our way to the food court. After some Chinese to lift Jaiden's spirits, we made our way to JCPenny. Once inside, I picked out some low cut shirts and underwear and dragged Jaiden to the changing rooms.

"Come with me."

"What? Why don't I just stay outside."

"If I need your opinion I don't want to keep having to come in and out!"

We got in the changing room together and he immediately turned towards the corner like it was The Blair Witch project or something. I grabbed a few items out of my bag and tried them on, all the while making sure to say suggestive things like, "This bra is awfully tight on my boobs! Did I gain a cup size?" And "Mommy's ass looks pretty good in these, I think."

For my tour de force, I tried on a pair of black lace panties and then grabbed a hot pink bra. I put my arms through the straps and moved to hook it in the back before suddenly stopping.

I decided to push my luck. "I need your help. Can you hook my bra for me?"

"Ummmm..."

"Please..."

His resistance stifled, Jaiden turned around and hooked my bra for me. I couldn't see his face, but I stuck my butt out as much as I could trying to catch his gaze on my black panty-clad ass.

"There." He said as he hooked my bra for me and stepped back.

"Thanks! I think this one gives me plenty of support." I looked at myself in the mirror and then turned around to see if Jaiden was still looking but he had turned back around into his corner.

"Can we go to GameStop now?"

***

When we got back home I put away my new clothes and resolved to only wear shirts with plunging necklines from here on out. Unable to see a clear path forward to escalate things, I decided to get my son more comfortable seeing me in varying states of undress. At first I just wore low cut shirts to show off my cleavage. But then a few days later I started lounging around the house in just a hoodie and panties. I wanted to look like I was just being lazy rather than actively trying to get my son's attention. I caught him looking a few times, but he never said anything acknowledging it. The next step was then to switch things up and wear just a bra and panties around the house. At first a sports bra, then something a little more lacey. This is when I finally got a reaction from him.

"Can you like not lay around the house in your... underwear, mom?"

"Why? You do it all the time. Besides, it's my house. I pay the mortgage."

That shut him up.

After a while, Jaiden seemed to adapt to this new way of life and didn't blink twice when he saw me lounging around the house in my sluttiest lingerie. Leaving almost nothing to the imagination.

Deciding to raise the stakes, I hatched a brilliantly "innocent" plan. I needed to break down another barrier but without seeming like I was the perverted one. My solution? A breast exam! It was the PERFECT excuse to get my son to fondle my breasts without it seeming like I have sexual intentions.

***

"Holy shit, holy fucking shit. Jaiden!!!" I screamed. Knowing he was downstairs eating and not playing video games down in the basement.

"What?! What's wrong? Is everything ok?" He came running up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I was standing in front of my full-body mirror in nothing but a white thong. Both of my grapefruits were on display (38Ds for my male readers with under-active imaginations). I held one tit in one hand and had the other rested on my temple.

"There's a lump! There's a lump on breast!"

"What?! Like cancer??"

"You've got to feel it! Come on please you've got to. What if I have cancer? I need to know if I'm crazy."

"Can't you just go to the doctor? Have them feel it!"

"I'm so busy and the doctor's is so expensive. I'm gonna feel like a complete idiot if I go there and the doctor gives me an invasive exam and there's nothing there! It's just better if you do it."

"I dunno... is that even ok?"

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?"

Jaiden acquiesced and reached his hand out, clumsily squeezing my breast. I could almost tell he'd never touched a woman before. The last time he'd touched a titty, it was probably mine.

"Is this it? Am I doing it right?"

"Yeah you're doing it right." I said, holding in a moan. "Do you feel anything? Any lumps?"

"No... not really?"

"Ok. That's good. Keep feeling."

A couple minutes passed and Jaiden told me he still could not feel anything. After which I apologized for the false alarm, but not after getting him to conduct an "exam" on the other one too. "Maybe I was wrong, maybe it was this one?" Hahaha I am too damn good. I guess he must of thought "Fuck it." Because it didn't take him long until he was playing with that one too. After it was over I thanked him and cooked my good boy dinner.

***

After that new development, I sat down and thought out my next move. We'd already gotten to second base. Maybe now was time for third? Should I give him a blow job? After sucking his dick, getting him to fuck me should be hilariously easy. I thought. That being said, we are running short on time. Also, I've never really been the biggest fan of sucking dick. I think I would much rather he just fucked me. But how? How do I escape things further? I thought back to the whole reason I was doing any of this. For his benefit. To get him ready for college. Maybe I should just be honest with him?

***

A week later, I sat Jaiden down on the couch in the living room to have a talk with him.

"There's something serious mommy needs to talk to you about."

"What? What's wrong?"

"I need to ask you a question and it might seem a little invasive, but I promise it's for your own good."

"Okay?"

"Are you a virgin?"

"Ummm... yes?"

"I'm serious Jaiden. I need an honest answer."

"Yes, I said yes."

"That's what I was worried about."

"Huh?" Said stumbled, shocked. "I- I thought this was going to be some lecture about the 'dangers' of premarital sex?

"Oh no, premarital sex is great actually. Everybody should have premarital sex."

"Huh? Now I'm REALLY confused..."

"You're going off to college soon. And while people will tell you that college is about education or some bullshit like that, pardon my French, it's really about two things. A piece of paper that says you're allowed to make a livable wage and SEX."

"Ok well, I'm sure I'll probably do that in college. Everybody does."

"That's not soon enough. By then, it'll already be too late. You need to learn NOW."

"Well sorry but I don't exactly have anyone I can have sex with. I've never had a girlfriend!"

"That's because you spend all day playing those damn video games! Forza: Zero Dawn or some shit. What you need is a practice girl. All guys in high school practice sex with their girlfriend and then dump then when they're off to the big leagues."

"That's really demeaning. I don't want to just use some woman for sex! I want to care about her."

"Oh you sweet child. I know, I know. You're too good for this world. But that's ok, mommy is here to help."

"Help how?"

"Mommy will be your practice girl."

"Ewww but you're my mom!"

"I know, I know it's a bit weird but it'll be ok. As long as we don't have a kid together, there's nothing wrong with a mother showing her son how it's done. Sex is a beautiful thing for two people, even a mother and son, to enjoy together!"

"Maybe I want to stay a virgin."

"You can't stay a virgin Jaiden. That isn't good. You'll get LAUGHED at your first time. And then you'll be too scared to try again."

"I'm sure I'll figure it out..."

"It's different for women. You don't need to be good at sex. I have friends that'd tell me they'd just lay there and not say a word. Then afterwards, they get a free meal!"

"But I want my first time to be important."

"Hun, nobody's first time was important. It's embarrassing yourself in front of someone that you either will never see again or learn to resent after you inevitably break up. Virginity is something to be discarded with disdain."

Jaiden looked around the room, at nothing in particular. Contemplating what I had said to him, he looked comatose.

"I dunno..."

"Do you want to be good at sex?"

"Yes..."

"Then I need you to come upstairs with mommy."

He paused, "...Ok."

Bingo. That was my signal. I took my son's hand and led him upstairs. Once in my bedroom I unbuttoned my shirt, this was a week day and I had just come home from work. And slipped my pants off. In the future I would show him how to undress a woman, but baby steps. Once I was in my bra and panties, a matching set of baby blue see through (my little angel was too innocent to understand that when a woman is wearing a matching set it means she WANTS to get fucked), I moved my son's hands onto my boobs and let him squeeze them.

"Aren't they soft?"

"Y-yeah."

"See a woman's entire body is soft!" I then guided his hand to squeeze my baby blue panty-clad ass cheek.

I cupped his crotch and gently rubbed my hand against his ever growing mound. His bulge seemed modest, at best.

After unhooking my bra, my tits sprang out and I saw a cute little shine in my son's eyes. I was so excited for him to get to suck on them again. I then laid on the bed, on my back and spread my legs.

"Come over here, sexy." I said, as beautifully as I am.

I lifted up my hips and slid my panties off. I opened myself up to him. Then, I put my hands on my thighs and raised my legs as close to my head as I could. I'm 40, give me a break.

I watched my son pull down his pants and underwear, his hard cock springing out. It looked to be about four and a half inches. Not bad, but definitely not great. Maybe slightly below average and an inch shorter than his father. Oops, I guess that's my fault. Damn genetics.

I saw him start to hesitate.

"Hold it in your hand and get closer. I won't bite." I giggled, trying to reassure him.

My beautiful 18 year old son inched closer to me until his cock was right at the entrance to my vagina.

"Good. Now stick it inside mommy."

He obliged and eagerly slammed his sock inside me. His mind made up, his inhibitions demolished- he decided to go balls in, literally.

"Good boy." I gave him a kiss on the forehead. "See, it's just like masturbating. Stroke it inside mommy."

"Ye- yes, mommy." My son gasped, being overwhelmed with an amazing new sensation.

"I love your cock. It's so big now."

"Holy shit. You're so wet."

"Don't swear in from of mommy. I'm still your mother after all."

"Sorry mom." He blushed as he pounded my pussy.

His cock was going wild. He would enter me all the way down to the base of his manhood and then pull himself out all the way to the tip before slamming back into me. Ah youth is such a wonderful thing.

"Grab mommy's tits." I urged him on.

"Yes mommy."

"Do you like my boobs?"

"Yes."

"They're the same ones you grew up on. Suck mommy's tit for old time sake. Please baby."

That comment drove him wild and he brutalized my pussy as he sucked my tit. I could tell he was close.

"Shiiiiit- I'm cumming!" My son moaned, several inches deep in my pussy.

With him inside me, I wrapped my legs around him to trap him inside me.

"Give it to me baby." I lovingly whispered.

He then shot rope after rope of cum inside of my pussy. I could tell that he'd been holding it in for a while just by how much was there was dripping out of me.

"It's ok baby. All men cum quickly their first time. That's why mommy's going to put through a sex bootcamp!" I cheered. "Your first lesson though is that you can ONLY cum inside mommy. With other girls you NEED to pull out! That way there's no chances for any little accidents!"

"Ok mom." He exhaled, exhausted.

"I love you Jaiden." I kissed him on the forehead as his cock shrank and fell out of me.

"I love you too mom."

I held him close and embraced his naked body. "Anytime you want to practice sex, you just come right to mommy- ok?"

"Yes mommy."

***

The next day I think that Jaiden was a little embarrassed over what happened but it was only the next day when I was in the kitchen, stuffing my face with some tiramisu that he walked up to me and started to stare and stutter. I had gotten used to dressing like a slut around the house, so I was just wearing a red bralette and a mismatched white thong.

"Mommy, I want sex."

"Ok honey, but first you need to get mommy in the mood."

"In the mood?"

"Yes hun. For a man to have sex with a woman, first he needs to get her ready. Here, I'll show you." I said while grabbing his hand and putting it on my breast. "Now you need to cup my titty and play with it a little. Grab it, squeeze it." I began to moan. "Good. Now grab my ass."

I didn't need to direct him that time, his hand immediately went to my ass and gave it a good squeeze. I've always been an easy girl so I let out a soft moan.

"Good, good. Now I'm starting to get wet! Let's head upstairs and I'll show you!"

"Ok!" He smiled.

Once upstairs I slid his pants off for him and said that one day I'd teach him how to properly remove a woman's clothes. But at least I showed him how to unhook my bra, it only took a dozen or so tries!

"Are you going to lay down on the bed again?"

"No. Actually, mommy needs to show you several different positions. So this time we'll be doing something a little bit different called doggy style!"

His next question caught me off guard.

"Do you think my dick is... small?"

"Your cock is a little on the smaller side, but not that small." I reassured him. "Don't worry, mommy is going to teach you how to use every inch! It's not the size of the boat after all, it's the motion of the ocean!"

"Ok... thanks mom. I really appreciate it. I've been feeling a little insecure."

"That's ok hun! Everyone feels insecure sometimes. Now, I'm gonna get in the bed on my hands and knees. You need to come up behind me and stick your giant cock in my loving pussy, ok?

"Ok."

I got on the bed on my hands and knees and my son was quick to follow behind me. I could feel him penetrate me and then I shifted to face down and ass up. He began to thrust.

"This is called doggystyle. Do you like it so far?"

"Ye-yeah! It's really nice!"

"If you're gonna do doggy, try to do it with a white woman or one with a smaller ass. That will help them not notice how smal- big your dick is!"

"Yes mom." He grunted.

As my son pumped his cock in and out of my pussy I realized that it still felt really good. Maybe I wouldn't cum from it but I usually didn't cum anyway. Maybe four inches isn't that bad. I could still feel him rub against the sides of my walls and the entrance to my vagina was what always felt the most pleasurable during sex.

12