Mommy's Bootcamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby! I love your big dick! It's stretching- hurting mommy's coochie so much!" I said, trying to help his self esteem.

"You like this big dick, bitch?"

"Yes, yes I love your big dick hun. But don't call me a bitch. I am your MOTHER!"

"Sorry mom."

"But you can tell mommy how beautiful she is."

"You're so beautiful mommy."

"And you like mommy's tight wet pussy?"

"Yes mommy. I love your pussy."

"You like mommy being your practice girl?"

"Yes mommy."

"Fuck me hard baby. Show me how hard you're gonna fuck those college sluts!"

Jaiden's fuse began to run short as he started fucking me harder. As his moans got louder and his knees started to buckle. He let out one final roaring moan as he flooded my pussy with his cum. Instead of running off to the bathroom to avoid a UTI, I just laid there with his cum seeping out of my pussy and onto my nice white sheets.

"You're doing so good baby! That's one minute longer than last time!" I hugged my naked son as we laid on the bed together.

***

After our second encounter, I laid down the ground rules with Jaiden. Every time he got horny, instead of masturbating he was supposed to come right to me. No condoms were allowed, he needed to be able to endure the nicest pussy raw so that way he could learn to last as long as possible. Also, he was only allowed to cum inside me. Not on my stomach, not in my hair or on my back or face. Cum was so messy and the less clean up the better. This was my own little sex bootcamp.

***

Feeling a bit frisky (and drunk), I decided to initiative sex for once. I put on a tight pink and black corset with no panties and marched my bare ass downstairs to the basement.

I walked in front of him while he was sitting on the couch, playing Spider Man, and pulled his shorts and undies off. Then I took his soft cock into my mouth until it hardened. Then I licked and deep throated his manhood until he ejaculated all over my face, covering me in his white love. Mommy's willing to get out of her comfort zone when she's feeling frisky ;)

***

The next week I accosted him in the kitchen while he was grabbing a snack.

"Alright hun, are you ready for your next lesson in bootcamp?"

"Huh?" He grunted, his face full of granola.

"You're gonna learn how to eat a woman out- at least at a college level." I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs.

"College level?" He asked, following along.

"A real man knows how to eat pussy, but to be honest most college girls will accept a token effort of you being down there for only a minute." I said as I entered the bedroom. "You'll have your whole life to learn how to eat a woman out. Now is your time to have fun." I then set the timer for 4 minutes and placed it on the nightstand.

Jaiden clumsily ate my pussy like a blind man until the timer went off and then he immediately got on top of me and brutally fucked the shit out of me, before cumming deep in my pussy. I appreciated the tenacity.

"Good job baby!" I kissed his forehead, as I had grown accustomed to. "I think you have it figured out. Remember, most of the women in college use sex as a tool to get attention and feel better about themselves, it makes them feel desired. They don't actually care if its good, or if they cum."

"Yes mommy."

***

Eventually, through daily "training" sessions, Jaiden managed to build up enough stamina so that he could fuck me for 20 minutes without cumming. I figured that was good enough. Then, with time running out- I thought him how to pickup women at bars, how to put a condom on and the best ways to pull out effectively. I also showed him where the best places to get tested for STDs would be. My young man was all ready to sow his wild oats without getting some young whore pregnant or embarrassing himself.

He got all ready and I dropped him off at Penn State at the end of August.

Still, I would miss him. In my heart he'll always be my boy. But, I have bigger things to worry about now. I haven't had my period in 6 weeks. Looks like I have another little angel on the way. No more empty nest for mommy. :)

12