Mommy's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes mommy, I want to be on my knees at your feet every single day mommy."

"OK, on your feet." I hugged her really tightly, walked her down to the kitchen for a Gatorade, and sent her home.

After my own big glass of Gatorade I refilled mine and made my son one. I immediately ran back to our bedroom and crawled in on my knees and then assumed the position. On my knees, chest pushed out, hands behind my back, and most importantly mouth wide open. The cock that dominates me both physically and mentally was soon in my mouth as my 18 year old son used me. He was licking and smelling Cassie's panties.

"You're just a cum bucket, you know that don't you mommy? Look at me---You will ALWAYS be my number one girl. But I'm going to be quite busy turning and using Cassie and the other 8 dykes into cock sucking whores just like you."

It was so wrong for me to be excited from his words---but of course I was. I nodded vigorously as I continued to be used as his personal cum dump. Just thinking about watching the other women assuming this position and being used in the same way had me doing the best I could to stay still as I got more and more excited. When he reached down my top and cruelly twisted my nipple I started cumming. As soon as I started cumming my wonderful son and master did the same. He had no real cum to speak of but it was obvious the orgasm made him feel as good as if he had shot a full load down my throat.

To be continued????