Mommy's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm." I could hear him humming as he turned his head from side to side, squeezing the outside of her tits as he nuzzled between them. "You're fucking amazing!"

Mom let him enjoy himself for a minute. I could tell by the expression on her face that she was enjoying it too. Then she pushed him away gently and dropped to her knees. Oh My God! I was pretty sure I knew what was coming next! It felt wrong to be watching this, but I was so excited I could barely breathe. And a good thing it was too, because I also knew I had to be careful to be very quiet or else get found out! It was then that I realized I already had my hand down my pants and I was touching myself. I had to be careful not to make too much noise with the rubbing either. It was torture! But it was so fucking good!

I saw Mom grab the bulge in Joey's shorts and smile up at him. Then she bit her lip. It was so fucking hot! She grabbed Joey's underwear on both sides and pulled it down. She let the elastic hold the end of his cock for a second as it swelled out towards her. Then she pulled it down to let his cock spring up.

"I love that!" she giggled and smiled as she bent lower to pull his shorts off and let him step out of them. In the meantime, I had a couple of seconds to stare at Joey's cock. After it sprung free, he gave it a tug and shook it a little as if to help it stretch out. I don't know about numbers, but it looked plenty big to me, and thick, for sure a lot bigger than Greg's, the only one I'd ever seen before in person. The head was clearly bigger than the shaft, and shiny. It had a very slight upward curve. He had nicely soft-looking balls hanging just slightly at the base. It looked like his pubes were trimmed close, and maybe the balls were shaved clean. It was beautiful, like Joey. It's like everything was in the right proportion. To me, it looked like the perfect cock.

After Mom had tossed his shorts to the side she sat back up and reached out to gently cup Joey's balls in her left hand as she grabbed around the shaft with her right. She gave it a couple strokes and kissed the tip. I could see a trail of precum as she pulled her lips away. Then she stuck out her tongue and started licking, and then kissing around the head.

"That's great, Babe. You know how I love your lips on my cock."

"I also love my lips on your cock!" She kissed down the shaft and rubbed his cock around her face, pausing every so often to look up at him and smile some more. I saw her left hand drop down between her legs as she opened her mouth wide to take him in, keeping the other hand around the base of his cock. She got him about halfway in before she pulled back and then started to bob her head slowly. I could see his shaft glistening with her saliva as she pulled back.

Joey moaned his appreciation as she continued sucking him, and stroking, and licking and teasing. She looked beautiful. I wondered if she was going to make him cum this way, but after a while, he gently pushed her back. "Baby I gotta fuck those tits now!"

Mom slid up his body as she stood to kiss him. Then she turned him so his back was toward the bed, and pushed him back to sit on the edge. She slipped off her lingerie and knelt back in front of him, spreading his legs apart. Her back was to me, blocking my view now, so that I could no longer see Joey's cock, but I could see his face, and I could see from the position of her arms that she was pushing her tits together to squeeze Joey's cock between them.

Joey sat back up, on his elbows, so he could see what she was doing to him, and from my angle, I could also see his face. Pleasure was written all over it. Clearly he was really enjoying this. I wanted to give him that face. I wanted to see it when I knew, and he knew, that it was me making him feel so good. I wanted it so bad! But right then all I could do was pretend I was Mom, and imagine what it would feel like if I was her.

"Baby your tits feel so good. That is so fucking hot!" He looked at her with total lust in his eyes. God I need to get some tits!

"Do you want to cum like this, baby? Or do you want to fuck me?" Mom's voice was smooth, like honey.

"Oh I do wanna cum. I wanna cum so bad. But not yet, baby. I've been holding out so long already. I wanna hold out as long as I can tonight and save up my cum until after I fuck you."

"You wanna give me a big load?"

"The biggest, baby. I feel it boiling."

"Ooooh!" Mom got up and crawled up on the bed beside him. For a second I could see Joey's cock standing up strong and proud. It looked even bigger than before. Mom must have had him just about ready to pop. Then Joey got up and turned around. He pulled Mom forward on the bed, so that her legs were dangling over the side and he was in-between them. Then Joey knelt down and pulled her ass forward a little more. His back was to me as he buried his face between her legs.

This was the reverse of the positions they'd been in before. I could see Joey's strong back and arms as he placed them under and around her legs. I couldn't see exactly where he was licking, but from her response it seemed like he was teasing her a bit, and not going straight for her clit.

I could see her face as she propped herself up on her elbows to watch for a bit, but mostly she laid down flat.

Mom writhed on the bed as she forced out a few words to encourage Joey. "Oh that's it baby. You know how I like it...you do me so good." And then pretty soon she wasn't talking anymore, just whimpering and letting out little yelps and gasps. While all this was going on I'd found time to unzip my pants a little to give my hand a little more room as I worked myself. I saw Joey bring his hand up to the underside of his face. I figured he was working fingers into her while he ate her out. I figured it wouldn't take much longer.

I was right. Mom screamed out as she came. I was trying to figure out if it was louder than usual or if that was just because I was in the same room instead of on the other side of the wall. I'm not sure, but I did see her face as she briefly sat up to look at him. It was total bliss. That's another thing I wanted. I wanted to feel Joey lick me and send me over like that. She looked totally satisfied. I could see that her chest was flush. Sometimes my chest turns pink when I cum too, but only if it's a really good one. God I wanted to feel what she was feeling!

Joey crawled up alongside her on the bed and they cuddled for a while. It was sweet. It also gave me time to think again about how I needed to be quiet. I couldn't just let go and really go to town on myself because they might hear me, but at the same time I could feel my need increasing. This was turning into torture! When they got loud I could let go a little, but only a little. I still had to be careful.

I could see that Joey's cock was still rock hard while they cuddled. They talked a little, whispering to each other. I couldn't make out what they were saying. And I knew they hadn't fucked yet. We still had a ways to go. I wasn't sure I was going to make it. After a little afterglow time, I saw Mom roll over on top of Joey. She sat up and grabbed his cock to put it into position, then she slowly sunk down.

"Ohhhh My God!" she breathed it out slowly as she sank down. "So fucking big. Joe, I love how you fill me up." Then she started to move up and down and back and forth. "So fucking good!"

Joey moaned his appreciation again. Ride 'em cowgirl! I silently egged her on. Girl, you've got a cock like that, you've got to enjoy it! Maybe someday I could ride Joey like that. Or if not Joey, then somebody like him, if I was ever lucky enough to find someone like that.

Joey thrust up to help her as she rode him. From my angle, mostly behind her, I could see his cock sinking into her pussy. I could see her pussy stretch as he pushed in and try to hold him as he pulled out. She was wet. Very wet. I could see some white froth where he pushed into her, but I was pretty sure that was all her. There was no indication that he'd already cum. I could hear the bedsprings bouncing. I could hear their genitals squelching together. I could hear Mom moaning and letting out an occasional "Oh fuck."

Joey's hands reached up to grab and massage her tits as she rode him. "Ride it baby...go for it!" he said.

"I'm close," she breathed out. I could see her back glistening from her exertion. She'd been riding him for a while now. Then she let out a kind of a gasp and fell forward, collapsing onto Joey. I could see him move his hips to make sure he stayed inside of her. He held her there as I saw her entire body quiver. God I wanted to cum like that! After the shaking stopped I heard her softly croak out, "Did you cum?"

"Not yet."

"Do you want to now?"

"Suck me a little bit first."

Mom rolled off him and Joey scooted his butt up toward the head of the bed. He leaned back against the headboard with his arm out and she scooted up next to him to lean over and grab his cock. His legs were spread out towards me and I had a great view of all of his cock and balls as they stood up proud and she bent over to put the head into her mouth. He was still glistening with the juices from their fucking, and she kept him wet with plenty of saliva. As she bent over, it looked like he was using his stretched out hand to play with her ass or her pussy while she sucked him. I couldn't be sure which.

Mom took him in pretty far. I don't know if she had him all the way into her throat but I was guessing she almost had to have. Clearly she was good at this. I hoped I could be good like that someday too! She sucked him deep and stroked him. The look on his face was heaven. "Oh my God, babe, that's so fucking good!"

She kept on him for a while until he said. "Ok babe. It's finish time." She pulled off and sat up to look at him. "Lay back." He motioned for her to lay down on the bed, with her head toward me, then he straddled her, and positioned his cock between her tits. His cock was pointed right towards me! She squeezed her tits together around his huge, hard cock and he started to thrust between them. He was thrusting right towards me!

"Fuck my titties baby! Fuck my titties with that great big cock and shoot that cum all over me!"

Joey slid his cock between her tits. Again and again he slid it back and forth towards me. From his face you could tell he was starting to lose it.

"Give me your cum, baby! I want all of your cum!"

"Oh fuck yeah!"

I saw it shoot out. A big fat, white glob of cum that came out so strong it flew right over her head. I thought it might make it all the way to where I was in the closet. I think it fell a little short but the surprise grabbed me. His second shot landed on her forehead. More cum shot out into her open mouth and onto her tongue and over her chin and the last few surges globbed out around her tits. Then I looked up at Joey's eyes. They weren't completely in focus but he was looking right at me! It was so intense!

I thought I was doing a good job of keeping quiet, but my effort to stifle it was all too much. I lost it. My fingers were on my clit and I started to cum. As I came, I started to lose my balance a little. I reached out with my other hand to grab a fistful of clothes hanging off the bar. I caught it, but then I felt the bar give way and I fell onto the bottom of the dark closet with Mom's clothes raining down on top of me.

"What the fuck?!!!" I heard Mom's voice screaming. I saw light coming in on my face as the closet doors opened and a naked Joey, cock still big and hard, looked down at me.

"It's Tessa," he said.

Then I saw Mom behind him. Mom with Joey's cum dripping off her face and running down between her tits. "Tess what the fuck?!!!" She pushed Joey out of the way to stand in front of me, demanding...what? An explanation? An apology? I didn't know. I was still in shock, and to be honest, still coming around from what had probably been the most intense orgasm of my life up to that point. I just sat there, with my hand still in my pants. I had no idea what to say.

"What the fuck are you doing in my closet?" She was screaming. I could see that she was starting to get angry. I looked over at Joey. He was standing back. Now was not the time to insert himself into what had clearly become a very important mother-daughter moment.

"Answer me!" she demanded. I knew I was going to have to say something. But I was still thinking about what I'd just seen. She still had Joey's cum all over her. It was like some kind of freaky dream, but it was real.

"I'm sorry." It was all I could think of.

"Sorry? What the fuck are you doing in my closet? Spying on me? Spying on US?" She remembered Joey was there. She glanced at him. I glanced at him too. He was beautiful standing there. His cock was still semi-hard. He wasn't mad. I wasn't sure exactly how to describe his facial expression. Surprise maybe? There might even be a hint of a smile as he noticed that my hand was still in my pants. I pulled it out immediately. "Oh fuck!" Mom said as she saw it too, and registered what it meant.

"I wasn't spying...I didn't mean to...I just wanted to borrow one of your dresses. And then I heard you come home and I know how you hate me getting into your stuff and I didn't want you to be mad and I didn't want you to catch me so I had to think fast and I didn't know what to do so I just pulled the closet door closed and I hid." I blurted it all out at once.

"So you just stayed in there and listened while we had sex? All this time?" She was still pretty mad. What she'd just said seemed obvious, but clearly she hadn't yet comprehended all the details.

I realized I was crying now. I was scared of what she was going to do. I didn't want to hurt her. I do really love her. But right then it hit me that I was also scared that somehow the end result of this would be that I'd never see Joey again. "I didn't just listen, Mom." I confessed it softly through the tears.

"I think maybe she could see through the slats," said Joey.

And then Mom understood that was true. "Oh My God!" she cried out, exasperated now, still overcome by the whole situation. "What kind of a pervert have I raised?"

"I'm not a pervert, Mom! Really I'm not. I never wanted to spy on you. I wanted to get out. I thought maybe I'd get a chance to sneak out, but then I never did."

"The hand down your pants says otherwise."

"I know. I didn't mean to, but then you guys, and what you were doing...it was just so fucking hot! I've been hearing you through the walls. I didn't want to but you're pretty loud and I couldn't help it. And yes, it made me fantasize a little bit and then I was here and I saw it all and you're so beautiful, Mom, and it was so fucking hot I just couldn't help it." I could see her pause. Something I'd said had gotten to her. It looked like it had taken the edge, at least, off her anger. "My God, Mom, you're so lucky to have each other, and if you could see yourselves, you're both so beautiful together, and I just want that for myself someday. I just want it so bad."

"Jesus!" I could see now that Mom just realized she still had Joey's cum all over her. She wiped her face with her hand, and then she looked at her chest, where cum had run all the way down over her belly, and she looked at her hand, which had cum all over it, but she had nowhere to wipe it. She just sat back down on the bed and buried her face in her hands. Joey handed her his T-shirt to clean up with.

I was still sitting in the closet, with her clothes piled all around me. As she sat and wiped the cum off herself I took the opportunity to zip up my pants, crawl out of the closet, and stand. "I should go," I said.

"It's bad enough that you did this to me, but what about Joe? You have no right to invade Joey's privacy like that." Her tone was more resigned now than angry.

"Joey I'm sorry." I said it as sincerely as I could, looking straight at him, my eyes pleading for his forgiveness.

"That's OK Kiddo." He was still naked, standing back to the side of the bed, not far from Mom. "I'm sorry if your mother and I...made it hard for you." He laid his hand gently on Mom's shoulder. He was still naked, and I had to try hard to keep focused on his face, and not his cock, which was still just...there.

Mom spoke up again. "I just feel so violated. You've seen me...you've seen us, in private ways that no one else is ever meant to see. I'm sorry if we made too much noise and that made you uncomfortable. But for you to see everything you just saw. You just don't know how that feels, Tess!"

"I know, Mom. I am sorry. Really I am. But your body is really beautiful. You're stunning. I'm so jealous of how beautiful you are. And how you've got such a great guy like Joey. I'll do anything to make it up to you guys. Really I will." Then I could see Mom's face change. It looked like she got an idea that she was still working out in her mind.

The room was silent for a moment while she thought. When she started to speak again her voice was calmer. She seemed a little bit tentative, but as if she'd made up her mind. "OK. There's really only one way for you to understand what a violation this is, and for you to make it up so things are even between us again."

"Whatever it is. I'll do it. I'll do anything to make it up to you, Mom, and to you, Joey!" I meant it too. Was she crazy? Not in her right mind because of the extreme situation, not thinking like normal because she was so concerned about Joey? Maybe. Whatever it was, nothing could have prepared me for what came next.

"Take off your clothes."

"What?"

"You heard me. We're naked. You've seen us naked and more. Now we need to see you naked."

I paused. I said I'd do anything. I wanted to refuse, but I was afraid of what refusal might mean. Maybe I'd never get to see Joey again. Fuck it! If I never get to see Joey again, at least I'm going to give him something to remember me by! I pulled off my top. I unbuttoned my pants again and let them fall. I took off my bra. I pulled down my panties and stepped out of them. I stood in front of them naked. I was self-conscious, but they were naked too. I didn't try to cover up with my hands or arms or anything. Mom had seen me naked before, of course, although not exactly like this. And it was exciting to show my body to Joey!

Joey just stood by silently. He had no audible reaction, but I saw his eyes get big when he had first heard Mom's suggestion, and they were big again as they looked at me while I was taking off my clothes. I liked that look!. Joey was excited to see me naked! I looked down at his cock. It was starting to get hard again!

Mom wasn't through with me. "Now go over to my nightstand. 2nd drawer. Do you know what's in there? Take it out."

That's where she kept her vibrator. Of course I knew. Of course I had snooped. Oh My God is she going to...

"You're going to use this on yourself while we watch. You watched us cum. Now we're going to watch you."

Part of me wanted to protest. Part of me wanted to say "no" to what she was asking. But after what I'd done to them. How could I refuse? And how could I refuse when Joey's eyes, and his growing cock, told me he wanted to see. He wanted to watch me!

I did what I was told and got the vibrator out of the drawer.

"You know what to do," Mom said. Her manner was very direct, very matter of fact. She didn't seem angry any more. She didn't seem upset. It was simply this is what's going to happen. This is the way it's going to be. This was a new side of her. I couldn't remember when I'd ever seen her like this before.

Joey was still quiet but his eyes were glued on my naked body. His cock was hard again. He glanced at Mom. She noticed his hardness.

"Isn't she pretty, Joe? Don't you like her little pretty pink pussy? Do you want to watch her play with herself? Do you want to watch her cum for you?" It was kind of like it wasn't even Mom talking. She was just narrating the situation. This was the situation we were all in together, and this is what had to happen to make it right. I looked back and forth between the two of them, watching me, waiting for it. They knew I was going to do it. They wanted me to do it.