Mommy's Cuckold Boy

Info
You shouldn't have been snooping in Mommy's room...
195 words
4.35
99.7k
64
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,184 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

When Mommy is away you love snooping through her bedroom. You know you shouldn't, but it is such an erotic rush. And how can you resist? You've been addicted to Mommy's taste and scent since the first time you found her dirty panty laying on her bathroom floor. You know what you did, picking it up, looking it over, pressing it against your face as you breathed in, even opening your mouth so that your saliva could bring Mommy's secretions alive on your tongue. But what you love even more is the taste of Mommy's pussy on her naughty toy. The one she uses to bring her to orgasm at night. She tries to keep quiet, but you can hear her through the wall. And with each experience, your lust and desire for Mommy grows more and more. Does Mommy have a clue of your desire for her? Well, when your beautiful, petite, brunette Mommy returns home early and catches you in her room, secrets will be exposed and boundaries will be set...

This is fantasy roleplay only and all characters are 18+

--:--
--:--
1.0
KSWifey
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,184 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
Sonic4Sonic44 months ago

Son's Afterward;

'I'm still jealous that mommy's hot sexy with another man with her own(man, it's too tough pill to swallow!). Yet, mommy is still hot to me, so I cannot complain. I'll try my best to move on, but my wet dreams of mommy will remains with me.'

DamnyoureyesDamnyoureyes4 months ago

This is easily the best audio I've heard here. You absolutely drove me crazy. Please, please, please do more panty audios!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your voice is unbelievably sexy. Keep em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

some women are truly fucked up

grossboygrossboy9 months ago

I really loved this but that cei tease near the end was amazing holy fuck

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Dr. Berlin Dr. Berlin helps Kelly cuck her boyfriend.in Fetish
An Obedient Boy for Katherine Marcus accepts new rules for Mrs. Stewart.in Fetish
The Statue of David A work of art cuckolded.in BDSM
I Really Want to See It! My girlfriend Ning becomes a slut for Jack's big cock.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Adulterous Penis Serves Sentence He blamed it on his manhood; they sentenced IT to hard time.in BDSM
More Stories