The Statue of David

Story Info
A work of art cuckolded.
1.1k words
4.32
12.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was incredible.

Malcolm momentarily glanced around at his ornate surroundings. There were many objects of art in the huge sitting room, most of them guilded. He was no art connoisseur, but he knew the Mona Lisa had to be a print. He wasn't sure about the Monet or the Remingtons. He was certain the life-size statue of Michelangelo's David was a very well done copy. There were certain pieces of art which were so famous, he knew a private collector could not possess the originals.

Still. He could not help but be impressed by the good taste and obvious wealth Eloise possessed. In addition to a smoking hot body.

Not that he lacked wealth himself. His NFL career had seen to that. And that is where he had met the heiress.

He slowly removed her clothing and found his suppositions had been accurate. She had been blessed with large, plush breasts, wide hips, and a tasty looking pussy in addition to money.

He lay her naked body gently on the huge bed.

Then he began to remove his own clothing. Always full of humor, he hung his suit coat over one of the statue of David's arms. Next he draped his tie over "David's" famous flaccid penis.

He hung his trousers over David's other arm, followed shortly by his boxer briefs.

Eloise stared in awe at his chiseled, Adonis like features. His chest fairly rippled, his abdomen bore the most well-defined six pack she had ever seen.

And for all that was holy. A still flaccid slab of meat hung nearly to his knees, as thick around as a beer bottle. The flared head was the most perfect thing she had ever seen. She had never performed fellatio in her life...it was beneath her. But damn, she wanted that huge ebony phallus in her mouth. She wanted to taste that flesh and make it turgid.

And she wanted that turgid shaft sliding in and out of her sex. Fuck it. Her cunt.

When he approached she sat up so she could make the first image happen. She reached out and lifted the heavy shaft...and placed it to her lips. She tried to envelope it, but couldn't. So she bathed it with her tongue and sucked on as much of the helmeted shaft as she could.

When it had grown to it's full tumescence of what had to be over 9 inches, she lay back and spread her legs in invitation.

Malcolm lay down on top of her. His penis pressed against her nether lips, he kissed her. Holding his position to tease her, he sucked her fingers one at a time into his mouth, fellating each of them.

Including her ring finger, which bore the huge diamond which had to be worth 50K at least.

Damnit he enjoyed bedding married women. All the fun with none of the commitment.

Slowly...for her agonizingly...he pressed his thick shaft into her tight vagina until he bottomed out. Until he felt his balls pressed against her perfect ass.

She was taking quick, deep breaths by now. Her pussy was stretched wider than it had ever been. She wasn't sure she could take it.

Malcolm didn't care. She would take it because she would never have better. He just took their pussies for the same reason he refused to EAT their pussies. Because with his cock, his stamina, and his muscles, he didn't have to butter up his conquests. Just take them.

They would beg him to destroy their pussies, to fuck them senseless even though it would be obvious to their husbands.

Because an animalistic, multiple orgasmic fucking like Malcolm gave them may be a once in a lifetime event. They had to have it.

And so for the next several hours Eloise met Malcolm thrust for thrust, begging him to ruin her sex and her ass as she screamed out through orgasm after orgasm after multiple orgasm. She loudly cursed her husband for his comparatively pathetic manhood, she sucked Malcolm's cock back to life repeatedly and begged him to fuck her again and again. To fill her with his seed even if she bore his child. She did not care. She NEEDED his dick.

Through a small opening, chastity tears spilled from the end of "David's" tiny penis and rolled down the statue's leg.

Before she had gone out to meet someone...she had been fortunate it was Malcolm...she had locked me inside the statue.

My name is David. I am the husband she curses.

Malcolm's tie is draped over the hard metal flaccid penis/chastity tube my throbbing cock is locked into. My eyes, the statue's eyes, are locked in the view of our marital bed so I won't miss a second of her infidelity she had surprised me with. The statue was custom made for me to fit within it. My arms locked within it's arms, immovable. It locked me in tightly, I could not move my hips to escape the chastity tube.

Eloise screamed in a full body wracking set of orgasms, pounding her fists against his chest.

Damn, I love her.

Malcolm had filled her several times already. When she sensed another huge cum was approaching, she whispered in his ear. He shrugged. Why not?

His breathing became quicker, his balls drew up and he knew he was almost there. After his first rope of thick cum blasted inside of her, he suddenly withdrew, jacking himself to make certain rope after rope fired across her abdomen, her tits and her face as she had asked.

When he had finished, Malcolm looked down at her. Her hair was a disaster, she had deep red bruising her breasts and neck from hickies he had given her. Her chest was splotched with her arousal.

His thick jizz spilled from her center. Her thighs were covered in a foamy mess from their pistoned mixed fluids. And now her midsection and breasts were covered in the results of his last orgasm.

"Damn, woman. You are a fucking mess. Do you want me to get you a towel?"

She smiled back lustily, "No, that's okay. I'll be fine. I want the sorry sack of shit to see what you did for me when he gets home. You can let yourself out, if you don't mind."

He retrieved his clothes and dressed. Leaning on the statue, he asked, "Again next week?"

"You bet your swinging dick. If I can wait that long."

He walked over, leaned down and kissed her before he left.

She picked up a remote from the table beside the bed, and pressed a button.

A magnetic lock at the seam of the statue released, and the back of it swung open, freeing me.

As soon as I stepped out of it, my manhood expanded to it's full five inch tumescence.

"If you expect to do anything with that, get over here and lick me clean. I've worked hard on your dinner, sweetheart."