Mommy's Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Mindy might be attracted to her permanently naked mother.
4.8k words
4.35
54.4k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi-ho, everyone, and welcome to another erotic tale set within the universe of That Lesbian Nudist Cult, which is more accurately known as Zenrism, the religion where women get naked forever and have lots of lesbian sex, often in public. This story is a sequel to Finding Goddess and runs somewhat parallel to Blooming Rose, but it's written to be a standalone story. So if you don't want to read either of those yarns first, you can jump directly into this one right away. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

*

Before her a thousand naked women rolled and writhed against one another, undulating like snakes as they locked their drenched bodies together. Lips met, legs entangled, and breasts flattened as they crushed their forms close, closer than was physically possible, as if they all desired to fuse into a single being. And at the center of that sea of heaving flesh was...her. A living angel radiating indescribable beauty as her ivory skin glittered like gold in the sunlight, its every inch dripping with the sacred fluids of her many copulating lovers. And she was looking directly at her, at Mindy Connors, with want and affection and desire in her eyes.

"Come to me, Mindy," she said, her outstretched hand beckoning her forward. "Come!"

Mindy did not refuse her call. She could not refuse her call even if she wanted to. Her voice was too enthralling, her body was too welcoming, and her eyes were boring into her with so much raw love that Mindy did not think she could exist without them. So she stepped forward.

"Come to me, Mindy. Come! And then you and I..."

She took another step, wading directly through the heaving sea of burning sapphic lust. Her feet sank into the mass of rippling bodies like they were made of water.

"You and I," the angel repeated, her hand gesturing more forcefully towards her, "we will be together..."

Mindy was now waist-deep in the orgy of lesbians as she made her way closer to the angel.

"Forever!" the angel exclaimed as a bright light erupted from out of her form.

"Forever," Mindy whispered back at her as the light enveloped her. "Forever...forever...forever...for...ev...ver..."

The light faded, the world came into focus, and Mindy saw...a room. An ordinary...unspectacular...bedroom. With desks and chairs and laptops and dressers and a TV and...it was her bedroom. The same bedroom she had slept in for nearly a decade now. That she had just been sleeping in. That she had just been dreaming in. Dreaming...Mindy frowned. Everything she had just seen, it had all been a dream. The sea of naked women, the writhing motions of their mass passionate embrace, and the angel standing in their midst...it had all just been a...

She heard a groaning and clicking of doors opening and closing followed by a light vibration of footsteps outside her room, and her frown flipped almost instantaneously. Yes, what she recently witnessed had just been a dream. But the angel she saw...she was real. And she was right here, in this building, in this apartment, just outside this very room!

Mindy was up, off the top bunk bed, and almost out the door of her bedroom all in the blink of an eye. The only thing that stopped her from leaving it was the serious case of bed-head she caught in the full-length mirror. "I can't show myself to her like this!" she grumbled, running her hands through her tangled black mane. Grabbing a hairbrush, the teen straightened out the mess that was her hair, taking out every knot and cowlick she could find until she looked properly presentable, at least from the neck up. Looking at the rest of her body, she wondered if perhaps she should dress in something more flattering as well; all Mindy was wearing was a silly two-piece pajama set that was riddled in cartoony alien eyeballs. It was by no means indecent, but it was definitely not the kind of thing you would wear in respectable company. But she didn't have time to try and pick out a better outfit. Every second Mindy spent tidying herself up was one less second she could have otherwise spent with the angel, and time was of the essence.

And besides...I don't think she's going to care much about my clothes.

So Mindy said "To hell with it," swung the door open, and marched straight to the kitchen, where she could sense her angel was lurking. She was not disappointed. She saw the angel, leaning over the stove, looking radiant as ever. She was a woman, a tall woman, with hair as black as a starless night sky, cut into a perfectly even bob, and with lovely ivory skin that seemed to glow in the morning light. It rippled and stretched invitingly all over, openly displaying the toned figure that Mindy could only dream of having. She looked enviously on at the contours of the woman's back, hinting at the strength she possessed within her body. She looked at how gloriously the woman's hips curved out of her relatively narrow waist, showing how capable of bearing children she was. She looked at the angel's legs, how they seemed to go on forever. But most of all, she looked at the wide, firm orbs of the woman's rump, which was thrusting straight out towards her, completely uncovered. The woman was naked, completely naked, wearing not a thread on her body. And she never would ever again for as long as she lived, for she had converted to Zenrism, the religion that expressly forbade women from wearing clothes.

Her name was Caroline Connors. Copy editor. Lover of many. Nudist extraordinaire. Newly-anointed priestess to the Goddess Zenriah. And Mindy was her daughter.

"Mm! Mm! Mm! MMM!" Carol moaned breathily as she rubbed her chest atop the stove, running her breast over the coils of the burner. Mindy didn't quite know what was going on or what she was doing, but she had a distinct feeling that the older woman was somehow pleasuring herself through the act. She was sticking her butt even farther out now and spreading her cheeks, giving Mindy a full view of her open pussy lips and the inner workings of her blossoming vagina.

"Uh," Mindy murmured uncomfortably. She had no problems seeing her mother naked, but watching her be...sexually stimulated was going to take more getting used to. It wasn't the first time she had seen it happen, nor was it anywhere close to being the most explicit, and she knew seeing Carol in a state of extreme arousal was going to be a fact of life now. Frequent and public sexual pleasure was an important tenet of her religious beliefs too, after all. But...it was still an awkward thing for a virgin like her to have to witness.

Fortunately, her discomfort was short-lived, for Carol immediately picked up on her presence and began to turn around. "Oh, Mindy," she said, "I...didn't see you there."

Mindy's breath caught in her throat as her mother presented herself in all her full-frontal glory. Her large breasts swayed as she turned, her fair skin shone more brightly as her comparatively darker nipples, navel, and pubic hairs came into view, and her mouth curved into a warm, loving smile. By all rights, it should have embarrassed and likely grossed Mindy out to see her own mother so unashamedly naked, but all she could think as she gazed upon her form was: Goddess, she's so beautiful.

"You've never been up this early," said the nude woman as Mindy gaped at her. "Is there something you need?"

Mindy was too busy looking up and down her mother's form, taking in every curve and nook on her naked body and committing it to memory. Only when her eyes fell upon the older woman's moving lips did it dawn on her that Carol was asking her a question. "Um, I just wanted to look at..." she stammered before mentally slapping herself for her poor choice of words. She sounded like some kind of peeping tom who just wanted to gawk at a naked lady. "I-I mean, I just wanted to...see you, Mom. Before you went to work and all."

Yes, that was it. That was all Mindy wanted to do. See her mother off before she headed out for the day. The teen was being totally, completely, 100 percent honest.

"Oh, that's sweet of you," said Carol, her smile widening and becoming more loving. No longer able to hold herself back, the older woman stepped forward and pulled the teenager into a sudden and very naked hug. Mindy went rigid on the spot as her mother's bare flesh started to press into her from seemingly all over. "I'm making breakfast for myself, but if you want, I could make something for you to," she paused for a few seconds to draw in a breath and lick her lips, "eat too."

"E-eat?!" Mindy stammered, feeling her whole face heat up. Was...was that a euphemism? Was her own mother actually proposing that they...? Her thought went unfinished as the older woman's boobs smooshed even harder into her. She could feel the flesh in those massive mounds squish and contort as they crushed her own breasts flat and started bunching up in a way that--she stole a quick glance down at them--looked like they were trying to ooze up to her face and engulf her head.

A whirlwind of thoughts roared through her mind as she tried to comprehend this. What should she do? Was this...right? Should she run screaming out the door? Should she allow it to happen? Did she actually...want it? And was she...was she...actually reading the situation correctly?

Mindy took a deep breath, smelled the familiar and tasty scent of pancake mix, and spied the pan filled with batter sitting on the stove. Oh...of course. She should have known. Her mother was just offering to have breakfast with her. Like she normally would. She might have been a permanent nudist now, as well as a super horny lesbian nympho, but Carol was still her mother and was still going to act like one. Mindy wasn't one of her girlfriends; when Carol offered her something to eat, she was clearly talking about food. Nothing else.

Mindy smiled, amused at just how off the mark she had been. "I...think I would like that, Mom," she said.

Breakfast was made and served in short order. The two women took their seats on opposite ends of the table, enjoyed their meal, and engaged in small talk. The same kind of small talk they always engaged in before Carol had ever converted to a religion devoted to nudism and lesbianism. That being said, the elephant in the room could not be avoided forever; nudity was clearly at the forefront of both women's minds. Carol was enjoying her nakedness, sometimes putting her meal on hold just to run her hands all over her body. Her smile and delighted hums showed how much she loved the sheer sensation of feeling her bare and completely unobstructed skin. And Mindy couldn't keep her eyes off Carol. The woman was too sensual and beautiful for words. She always had been for as long as the teen had known her, but ever since she converted to Zenrism, she had become almost...inhuman. Her movements seemed more graceful, her muscles were more defined, and her face...Jesus Christ, her face...it had almost changed completely. Carol always looked better than her 42 years implied, having aged so gracefully that she could easily be mistaken for thirty-something. But when she became a full Lover of Zenriah, she outright regressed in age. Carol now had the body and face of a fit woman in her early 20s. Her cheekbones had receded, what wrinkles she once had were gone, no crow's feet appeared when she smiled, her features had rounded, and her eyes seemed to have grown in size. When Mindy looked at her, it was almost like she was staring at her own reflection. According to what she heard and read, this was in fact a very customary part of becoming a Zenrist. Any and every woman who converted to the faith would find herself regaining her lost youth. Elderly Zenrists were in a sense virtually impossible to find.

That was just one of many things that made Mindy realize that maybe there was something genuinely magical within the Zenrist religion.

"So how is Erin doing?" Carol asked, referring to Mindy's identical twin sister. "I haven't seen much of her since, well, this happened." She ran her hands down her body again, once more emphasizing her nudity.

"She's still at Megan's," said Mindy. "She's been feeling a bit under the weather and wanted to spend time with a friend. I don't know the full story, but I think she and her boyfriend may have broken up."

"Oh no, really?" said Carol.

"Yeah. After he caught her...taking part in your...rebirth ceremony, they...might have decided it was for the best. Though to be honest, I don't think either of them were really feeling it anymore. I think their breakup was...inevitable." Oh yes. The Rebirth Ceremony. The final test Carol had to endure to complete her conversion to Zenrism. Where she got gang-banged by over 40 naked and horny lesbians. Mindy had seen it, as did Erin, and the latter got so aroused, she couldn't hold herself back. Mindy remembered watching her normally uptight sister tear her clothes off and just dive right into the sea of sapphica like her very life depended on it.

That wasn't the first time Zenrism had compelled Erin to get naked and thirsty for lesbian action, and Mindy had a feeling it wouldn't be the last. That was the other thing that made her realize there was real magic in the faith. It just seemed to...awaken something in people.

"Yes, I suppose it was," said Carol. "Still, I can't help but be a little concerned for her. She seemed to be in such a rush to get out of the house that she didn't bother to put on any clothes. I hope Megan won't mind entertaining her like that."

"I...don't think Megan will mind at all," Mindy said with a giggle. "She might even like it." Indeed, just last week, the girl had pulled a fast one on them, tricking them into stopping by a nudist beach. Megan was likely a nudist herself, or at least had no qualms against nudity.

"That's good," said Carol. "It's good for girls to come together like that, without any pesky...clothes in the way." She took a moment to look her daughter up and down, appraising her like she was some kind of antique. Mindy had a feeling she wasn't approving of what she saw. "And that applies to you too. You should really consider taking these off," she continued, seizing the fabric on Mindy's pant leg with her foot and pulling at it voraciously, "and roaming around in your natural state. I would really like to...see you in your birthday suit."

"You-you would?" Mindy stuttered. Did her mother...really want to see her naked? Her? Mindy? Was she...actually saying she wanted to...no, of course not. Carol wouldn't want to do that. Not with her own flesh and blood. She just wanted everyone to bond and be together in their natural states, like all those weird nudists Mindy had seen at the beach. "Er, I mean, of course you would, you being a nudist and all," Mindy said, almost laughing at how badly she kept on misreading her mother's words.

"I am not just a nudist anymore. I am a Zenrist," said Carol, laying a hand flat on her chest to punctuate the point. This caused her whole breast to ripple like a great sphere of water. Mindy could only bite her lip as she watched it jiggle. "I am not just nude because I like to be; I am nude because it is my sacred duty to be. And I firmly believe that duty falls upon all women."

"Uh, are you saying I should get naked...right now?" said Mindy.

Carol shook her head. "No, I'm just saying...to give it some thought is all. Being nude is truly a wonderful thing, and I would love it if you and I could share in this...someday."

So she is saying she does want me to get naked, preferably now. I...don't know if I'm ready to do that yet...but if Mom really wants me to... Mindy started fumbling with the hem of her shirt. On one hand, the idea of stripping bare and being seen nude was terrifying to the teen. But one the other, if it pleased her mother, then maybe that embarrassment would all be worth it. She didn't know why, but something in Mindy desperately wanted to make the older woman happy.

However, before she could pull the fabric just past her bellybutton, Carol suddenly stood up and said: "Hm, looks like it's time."

"What, you have to leave right...now?" said Mindy. Her angel was abandoning her already? She looked at the clock. It was still early. There wasn't any reason for Carol to go just yet! "Can't you just...stay here? Just a little longer?"

Damn, she was sounding like a little kid right now. But she couldn't help it. She just wanted to spend a little time with her mother! What was wrong with that? She barely got even a minute with her this past weekend. Surely, she deserved to have just this one morning with her?

Carol, however, could only smile at her daughter. "Oh, I would love to stay here with you, pumpkin, but I can't. The office is holding a special assembly today and it requires that I come in early."

"An assembly? For what?" asked Mindy.

"What do you think, sweety?" said Carol. She ran her hands down her nude body for the umpteenth time, stroking her stomach, her thighs, and even running a few fingers down the V-shaped mound where her sex was, brushing daintily against her bush. Mindy blushed as she watched the gesture. She blushed even more when her mother ran her fingers up her form again, cupped her breasts gingerly, and pinched both her nipples. The teenager bit her lip as the nubs poked even farther out at her, feeling a jolt within her own tits as if they had been pinched themselves. "I'm Trilo's first ever Zenrist employee and my co-workers all need to be quickly educated on my...unique spiritual needs," Carol explained. "Such as why I can no longer wear clothes, how they should properly act around a naked lady like myself, what kind of behaviors they should expect to see from me, that kind of thing."

"So, it's just to let everyone know that you'll be naked from now on?"

"Not just naked. Naked and," she leaned in close to Mindy and whispered in her ear "very, very sexual."

Mindy felt like she would spontaneously combust right there. That was how hot she felt all over from the blush that had likely now spread to every corner of her body. "Uh, oh! Right! Of course! I-I see, I-I should have known."

The teen sighed. There was no helping it. She was just going to have to make do without the company of her lovely mother. But before she went, Mindy at least wanted to...feel her body again. Just one more time. So she gave her mother a final hug for the road, shivering as she felt those large, firm bosoms press into her form once more.

"Well, have fun, I guess," she said. "I...I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too," said Carol, who returned her hug. She pressed her body even closer to Mindy's, meeting her not just breast to breast, but stomach to stomach and crotch to crotch as well. She was close, closer to Mindy than she ever felt in her life, so close the teen thought she would faint. So she tightened her grip on the older woman just to stay on her feet, and realized too late that she was squeezing the sumptuous orbs that were Carol's butt cheeks. And they were quivering with what could only be described as absolute delight.

Is she...enjoying my touch for real? Or is that just a normal reaction I never noticed before under all the clothes she used to wear?

She didn't have much time to think about it before Carol spoke again. "But don't worry, I'll be back soon enough, and then you can see me all you like." Mindy had even less time to digest that before her mother kissed her, on the forehead of course, and pulled away.

***

Mindy didn't know what to do after her mother left. She initially considered just going back to sleep, but her mind was in too hectic of a state to let her relax. No matter what the teen did, she just couldn't stop thinking about her mom. How beautiful Carol had become now that she was a Zenrist, the sheer insanity that she was going to be completely naked forever now, all the sex she was no doubt going to have (in public), the sex Mindy had already watched her engage in, and the seemingly magical way it had de-aged her. It was...just too wild to not think about. Mindy had always fantasized about living in some fantasy world where magic was real and there were gods and demons and stuff, but she never thought that she would stumble upon true magic and the workings of an actual deity for real (and most definitely not in the form of a Goddess who rewarded women with youth if they shed their clothing forever and had lots of lesbian sex). Her whole world had turned upside-down in a matter of days; it was only natural for Mindy to think hard about it.

TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers
12