Mommy's Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it wasn't just Carol's new religion and the magic surrounding it that Mindy couldn't get out of her head. It was the strange new...sensations she was feeling that she was sure she never felt before. The desire to be closer to her mother, to make her happy, to earn her approval, to just be in her presence and experience her very being with her every sense. Shit...Carol had departed barely an hour ago and Mindy was already missing her terribly! She wanted to see her mother again in all her nakedness. She wanted to hear her soothing, gentle voice. She wanted to touch her skin, hold her hand, and bask in the warmth that just naturally radiated from her. She wanted to smell her mother's natural aroma and breathe in every ounce of air her body occupied. And she didn't want to be deprived of any of those things for even a second! Mindy wanted to be in the same room as Carol at all times, within eyesight and earshot, touching her and being held by her every minute, every day, for the rest of her life.

"Damn it," she growled, climbing down the ladder of her bunk down to the floor. She couldn't physically be with her mother right now, but maybe...she could be with her in spirit. And maybe she could do that if she read the Scripture of Zenriah, the holy text of Carol's new religion. Maybe if she read the source of her mother's faith...she would feel like she was connecting with her...

Unfortunately, Mindy had no idea where the book was. She checked the living room, the kitchen, and the bathroom, to no success. That left only her mother's room to search. Mindy hesitated as she looked at the door leading to it. It wasn't like she hadn't ever been in there before, but going in while Carol wasn't home still felt like a violation of her privacy, and the teen didn't want to do anything that would potentially displease her.

All of a sudden, country music started screaming from the other side of the door! To Mindy, it was like nails on a chalkboard to her ears, but just this once, she was happy to hear it. That was what her mother used as an alarm clock, but since she wasn't around to shut it off, it fell to Mindy to do that. And Carol would surely understand if her daughter had to go into her room just to shut that infernal noise up! And if she just so happened to find some interesting reading material inside, well, Mindy could hardly be blamed for wanting to borrow it, now could she?

Without wasting another minute, the teen marched over to her mother's room, flung the door open...and was met by the dazed and sleepy looks of two very naked women huddled together on Carol's bed. Sleepiness gave way to confusion on both their faces. Confusion faded to surprise. And surprise switched to horror when they realized what they were doing.

"OHMYGODDESS, OHMYGODDESS, OHMYGODDESS!" screamed the older woman, a redhead in her mid-30s who Mindy recognized as Henrietta, one of her mother's longtime lovers.

"EEEEEEK!" howled the other one, a smaller, younger black girl who looked to be in her early 20s. Mindy wasn't nearly as familiar with her, but she knew her mother had also been dating her for some time and that her name was Katy.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry you had to see this," sputtered Henrietta as she pulled the blanket up and over herself and the black girl, giving them both some much needed coverage.

"Uh...it's okay," said Mindy, who could only stand by awkwardly and watch the two women cower. "I've seen...more hardcore stuff than this." Indeed, she had. Just a few days ago, she had driven 100 miles while both Henrietta and Katy had sex with her mother in the backseat. Then she watched them partake in the massive lesbian orgy in the park that turned Carol into a full-fledged Lover of Zenriah. Heck, she had been the one to cut off the last bits of clothing her mother ever wore, and that was while she was getting into an intense threesome with the two women. Seeing them lying naked in bed was frankly small potatoes compared to all of that.

Now that they were sufficiently covered, the panic in the two women began to subside and they finally noticed the obnoxious country music blaring out right next to them. Henrietta thankfully put a stop to that with an irritated slap on the clock radio. "Where is...your mother anyway?" she asked once silence fell over the room once more.

"She left for work about an hour or so ago."

"Right...she said she would have to leave early last night," said the red-haired woman, rubbing the last bits of sleep out of her eye.

The black girl to her side mirrored the motion. "Work," she muttered as if she just heard the word for the first time. "Work." Dawning realization suddenly came over her. "Oh shit! I have to go to work too!"

"AH! Me too! Crap!"

The room instantly erupted into a hurricane of activity as the two naked women flew off the bed and scrambled everywhere haphazardly.

"Clothes, clothes...where are my clothes?"

"I don't know...I can't find mine either!"

"A sock, I found a sock. Is this yours?"

"I...I don't think we brought any!"

"Shit...SHIT! WHAT'LL WE DO NOW!"

"Uh, if you need clothes," said Mindy, "I think Mom still has hers in the dresser over there. I doubt she'll care if you borrow some."

"Carol's clothes," said Henrietta, the metaphorical light bulb visibly turning on in her head. "Of course! We're saved! Thank you so much, Mindy honey!"

"Oooh, I get to wear Mommy's clothes," chirped Katy excitedly as she threw open the drawer and started to pull garments out. She then shot an uncomfortable look in Mindy's direction. "Uh, I mean...I get to wear YOUR mommy's clothes, of course. Yes."

Mommy's clothes, Mindy mused as she stepped away from the room to give the two women their privacy. She heard the black girl call Carol that a lot over the past few days. What was that about exactly? Was it just some affectionate nickname, an in-joke shared between the two, or was there something else going on with her mother that only that Katy girl knew about? She didn't know why, but the teen all of a sudden felt a burning need to find out.

Unfortunately, before Mindy could even form the opening inquiry in her mind, Katy flew past her like a frightened bird and out the apartment door. Henrietta swiftly followed. And just like that, Mindy was alone again, with only her thoughts, and her continued longing for her mother.

12