Mommy's Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
Naked Carol carries her daughters around town.
9.5k words
4.64
24.3k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers

"Ah, I think we've worked out enough for the day," said Carol as she stretched her arms out and gave everyone present a good look at her full-bodied figure going taut. Gazing at her daughters, both her real one and her pretend one, she couldn't help but crack a smirk. "And look at you two. You're both covered in sweat. You know what that means?"

"Uh...time to apply deodorant?" said Mindy.

"Mmm, maybe later. But first...?"

"Showertime with...Mommy?" huffed Katherine between her breaths.

"Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner," said Carol, who chose this moment to wrap an arm around the naked black girl and give her posterior a good hard squeeze. "And your prize is a nice, intimate shower with your one and only Mommy!"

"Ah, I...can't wait," said Katy as she was half-walked and half-dragged to the locker room by the tall, nude woman, her dark skin clashing starkly against Carol's more porcelain-like flesh.

Mindy could only frown as she watched them go, their bare butts swaying with their steps. Once again, her mother was ignoring her, her own daughter, in favor of Katy. While referring to her as her daughter. Even though it was evident that she most definitely was not! It was enough to make the teenager want to retreat to her room and sulk. She couldn't though; her room was miles away and she had no choice but to keep following the duo of nudies and watch them act all lovey-dovey to one another while pretending to be blood relatives.

She kicked at a stray penny lying on the floor in frustration and watched it slide away like a hockey puck. This sucked. She felt like such a third wheel coming here. Why did Mindy even agree to this anyway? Oh right, because her mother asked her to. Because Mindy wanted to spend more time with her mother, the woman she respected, the woman she was finding herself enraptured by, the woman she was...was...

Attracted...to? Am I really...attracted...to Mom?

Shit, that was the other thing that was getting to Mindy. All these weird things she was feeling about her mother. But she didn't know any other way to describe them! She had just watched Carol, the woman who given birth to her, rub her bare genitals all over another woman's face while stark fucking naked and she...she...played with herself. She flicked her own bean to the sight of her mother's seductive shenanigans. How else could she describe what she had done other than lustful?

Wrong? Inappropriate? Repugnant? Disgusting?

Yeah, those seemed like proper words too. The feelings Mindy was exhibiting to Carol...they were sickening and she was feeling almost ill herself for having them. But she couldn't stop having them. She couldn't take her eyes off her mother. She liked seeing her, looking at her, every part of her that she had openly on display. Mindy loved everything about Carol's body. She loved the woman's youthful face, her bobbed black hair, the nape of her neck, the way her shoulders curved under it, the rippling contours on her Amazonian back, the traceable abs on her stomach, the cute navel within them, her wide hips, long legs, and wiggling toes...Mindy loved all of them. And...yes, Mindy loved the more intimate parts of Carol too. She loved her breasts and how they jiggled with her movements. She loved how her nipples shined so red on her alabaster skin. She loved her butt cheeks and how they quivered when she felt...happy. She loved the dark triangle of pubic hair that looked so wild and untamed from a distance, but was really trimmed neatly and cut short. And...she supposed she loved her mother's...vagina too, what she could see of it anyway. The way her slit curved up her crotch before disappearing into her black forest reminded Mindy of a gentle smile, and what glimpses she caught of the pink flesh inside it whenever Carol spread her legs looked...pretty. That was all she could say about that particular part of her nudist mother's anatomy.

Mindy looked up. Damn, she had been spending so much time glaring at the floor that she hadn't realized her mother was completely gone. Gone, out of sight, and nowhere where Mindy could see her. That feeling of longing she had experienced all day while Carol was at work came back in full force, prompting the teen to scamper immediately to the locker room where she knew her mother had gone. Strange feelings or not, Mindy found she still couldn't bear the thought of being away from her mother for even a minute. Luckily, she didn't need to go far to see her again; upon opening the door, she caught the ever familiar cheeks of Carol's buttocks rounding the corner to the showers.

Carol practically shoved Katy under the first showerhead she saw and the two began making out immediately. Mindy sighed at the sight. Under normal circumstances, this would seem as good a time as any for her to strip down and show her mother her naked body. She had said she wanted to see it this morning after all, and Mindy was as excited to show it to her as she was nervous. Unfortunately, it didn't look like Carol would be seeing any of Mindy right now. The older woman had her back to the teen and was completely focused on Katy, kissing the smaller girl on the lips and bucking her shiny, shapely ass under the spray of water as she rubbed herself up and down her lover's leg.

Well, at least I don't need to worry about this being awkward. That's...something, I guess, Mindy thought as she slipped her clothes off and stepped into the shower right across from the pair. Mindy had never used the communal showers at school. She didn't have any reason to and the thought of getting wet and naked with a whole bunch of equally naked girls always sounded uncomfortable for her. She knew her sister used them regularly though. She kind of had to, being a cheerleader and all, and Mindy had no idea how that girl seriously handled it. But with the gym showers currently empty save for their little trio, she didn't need to worry about people seeing her naked. It was just like taking a shower by herself at home. But still, Mindy would have liked it if her mother would look at her just once. Maybe then, the teen would see what Carol really felt about her, or if she felt anything at all.

***

"Mmmm, I could just eat you up," Carol said, whispering huskily into Katherine's ear.

"I-I would love that," Katy answered back. She would have liked to have said something more clever and dirty, but it was hard to think with Carol holding her naked body so close to her own. She was kissing her, rubbing her pussy on the younger woman's skin, and playing with her clit with her free hand, all under the lukewarm stream of water pouring down on them from above. No sane person would be able to think in these conditions. "Mmm-mmm-mmm-AH!"

Pain jolted up Katherine's leg. It wasn't enough to make her fall, but it was enough to make her buckle and flinch. That was the other thing making it hard to think. She was still smarting from that tumble she took on the treadmill, and sometimes, what would begin as a slight ache would flare up into a shock of pain. And even all the arousal her fake Mommy was subjecting her to could only distract Katy from it for so long.

"Does your leg still hurt?" said Carol, ceasing her erotic motions immediately.

"Yeah, a little. I just need to rest it easy is all. Probably shouldn't put any physical force on it right now."

Carol pursed her lips. "Hm, yes, you should take it easy. I'll have no daughter of mine limping around in pain and discomfort after going through such a strenuous workout today." At that, she turned the knob and shut the water off. "Which is why I'll start carrying you!"

"Huh? WHA!" Katherine hardly had time to breathe before Carol grabbed her body and hoisted her up in her arms.

"Comfortable?" Carol asked, smiling sweetly into the girl's baffled face.

"Uh...I guess?" Katherine stammered, still feeling dizzy from the sudden rush. She looked uneasily down at the still wet floor. She hoped it wasn't too slippery for Carol to walk on.

"Don't mind that," said Carol as she stepped out of the shower. "Soon, we'll get to someplace nice and dry." She then walked straight to the locker where the trio had deposited their belongings. Seeing that Carol would need both her hands free to open it, Katy prepared herself to be put down, only to gasp when Carol bounced her around, changing her position so that she was no longer being carried in both arms like a bride, but in one with her rump planted neatly on the taller woman's hand like a baby.

A...baby?

"33, 15, 41, done!" said Carol as she turned the combination lock and popped the door open. All her stuff was being carried in a single bag, which she picked up before turning around and planting her butt on a nearby bench, her wet sumptuous cheeks landing on the polished wood with a splat. Then, after moving Katy to her lap, she dug into the bag, pulled out a towel, and began rubbing it all over her girlfriend's naked little body.

"Hey, what are you doing?" exclaimed Katy.

"What's it look like? I'm drying you off?"

"I can dry myself off."

Carol only grinned coyly at her. "Maybe, but then that would mean I'd have to let you go, and that's not something I have any intention of doing."

"What do you mean?" said Katy just as Carol finished toweling her off.

"It means," said Carol, who was now using the towel to dry herself off, albeit with one hand while she used the other to keep the black girl close to her, "that I'm not going to put you down 'til you feel all better!"

Satisfied with her level of dryness, Carol put the towel back into her bag, zipped it up, and slung it over her shoulder. After that, she shuffled Katherine around so that she was now lying atop both her arms, and stood up. Katy shivered a bit as the air rushed over her naked body. Was she being serious? Was she really not going to let her go? How long was Carol going to carry her like this? Could she even carry her for long?

"Ah, I see you're ready to go, Mindy," said Carol, prompting Katy to turn her head and see the teenager back in her casual clothes. "Good. I was thinking that instead of heading home right now, we continue our date."

"Date?" said the teenager.

"Yes, date. All three of us. You, me, and Katy here." Carol gave Katherine a playful shake. "It's a beautiful summer day, and I'd like us to enjoy it a little more, while we still have sun."

"Um...okay," said Mindy.

"Excellent! Alright, Katy dear, let's go."

On they walked, straight to the exit of the locker room, with Katherine still held tight in Carol's arms. "Hey, wait a minute," said the black girl, "what about my clothes?"

Carol just shrugged. "Sorry, sweety, but I couldn't find them anywhere, so you're just going to have to go without. Not that I'd let you wear them even if I did find them." She raised Katherine up higher until their faces were barely an inch apart. "There should be absolutely nothing between a mother and daughter, dear, and that includes clothing. A daughter should always be naked for her mother to enjoy, don't you agree?"

She just had to say the magic words. The words that made Katherine feel weak in the knees and like she would melt into a puddle of slime at any moment. "Yes, Mommy."

"I'm glad you do. Now let Mommy hold her naked little baby while they go on a romantic stroll."

***

Carol wasn't lying when she said she wasn't going to let Katherine go. She carried the smaller woman with her out of the locker room, across the gym, and all the way to the car in the parking lot, where she quickly stowed her gym bag, and not once did she ever put Katy down. She had to occasionally shift the girl's position of course, as well as switch from holding her in two hands to one hand to two hands again, but the Zenrist never let so much as a single brown toe touch the ground.

"Alright, now that we've got that settled," she said, closing the door and tightening her grip on the butt cheek she was holding Katy by, "I've been working up quite a thirst. How about we treat ourselves to something cold and hydrating?"

"Okay, Mommy," Katy said eagerly, her whole body jolting and her breasts notably jiggling as she reacted to Carol's firm squeeze.

"Uh...sure, I guess," said Mindy. She was honestly split on this. On one hand, she was still annoyed at Katherine's continued presence. As long as that girl was around, Carol would shower her with all her attention and barely give her own biological daughter the time of day. But on the other hand, Mindy still wanted to be with her. Spending the day with her in town would likely be the only time they'd have together because once they got home, Carol would likely dive head-first into her girlfriend's crotch. The teen knew she just had to take what she could get.

And, well, besides all that, Carol was right. She was down for a cold drink.

So Mindy walked side by side with her very naked mother. They passed by a few moving cars that all made a point to slow down around them (no doubt to ogle the two nude women), exited the gym's parking lot, and turned on the sidewalk. There, they resumed their journey, trekking through the heart of downtown Beringall where the streets were busiest. Cars were driving down the road and people were milling about, entering and exiting buildings, sitting on benches, smoking cigarettes, and eating in the outdoor tables of restaurants. And sure enough, when Carol came into sight in all her naked glory, holding the equally naked Katherine in her arms, they all reacted.

Some people gawked. Some turned their heads away. A cigarette fell out of the mouth of one man taking a smoke break. A child pointed at the trio and said "They're nakey!" before his mother quickly ushered him into a nearby shop. And through it all, Carol acted like there was nothing unusual about ambling down the street naked as the day she was born while carrying an equally naked adult woman around like a baby. The same could most definitely not be said about Katherine; the poor girl looked awfully frightened to be getting all this attention. Her eyes were as wide as saucers, her head was darting in every direction as she took in every passerby who noticed her, and she had her arms crossed over her chest and her legs drawn close in a desperate attempt to cover herself. Mindy almost kind of felt sorry for her.

Almost.

"This looks like as good a place as any to get a drink," said Carol as she eyed a drug store. "Mindy, will you be a dear and open the door for me? I'd do it myself, but my hands are a little full." At this, she gave Katy a playful bounce in her arms, getting a cute yelp out of the girl and a playful jiggle in her breasts that squished slightly into her face.

"Yes, Mom," said Mindy reflexively as she pushed the glass door open and held it up so that the nude woman could enter. Okay, okay, she might have been bitter by the neglect, but she could never say no to her wonderful, beautiful mother.

"Thank you, sweety," said Carol, who leaned forward to plant a kiss on her daughter's forehead as she passed by.

"You're...welcome," Mindy replied, heat rushing straight to her face. Her eyes lingered on her mother's form as she walked past her, and the moment the teen saw her shapely ass come into view, she let go of the door and followed close behind, keeping her eyes glued to those lovely swaying orbs.

"Hello, welcome to..." the nearby clerk said, only to drift off when he caught sight of the naked women.

"Hello to you too," grinned Carol as she stepped in front of him, pivoting sharply on her bare foot to face him. She then gave Katherine a sharp bounce. "Katy, say hi."

"Huh? Er...hi," said the black girl, waving shyly at the tongue-tied man.

"Uh...anything I can do for you...?" said the clerk, his eyes bouncing up and down from Carol's breasts to Katy's form and back again.

"Just show us where the drinks are," said Carol. "My two daughters here are feeling very thirsty now. We just got done having ourselves a very intense workout where we stretched all our muscles to the very limit. Mmm, yeah, I could just feel my body hardening up all over as I lifted those weights and pulled those cords." For emphasis, she started to tighten her muscles, flexing her arms as much as she could with the petite Katy in them while also drawing in her stomach, stiffening her legs, and clenching her buttocks. It all had the effect of displaying her full musculature to the hapless employee, who could only look on in total awe and confusion as the naked woman turned into a full Amazon right before his eyes. Or maybe Mindy was just projecting her thoughts onto him, because she was doing the same thing.

I wonder if those feel as tight as they look?

"Uh...cold beverages, they're...right over there, Ma'am...Miss! Lady!" he stammered, pointing off to the side.

"Thank you, good sir," said Carol in her sweetest voice. "Come on, girls, let's get something hydrating." She walked to the far end of the shop, where all the refrigerated beverages were. "Alright, Mindy, what would you like?"

"I guess I'll take an iced tea," said the teenager.

Carol nodded. "Okay then. Katy, will you be a dear and open this door for me? Mommy can't get it with you occupying her arms and all."

"Uh...of course, Mommy," said Katherine. She reached for the nearest handle, pulled it open, and went stiff immediately. Cold air blew over both she and her fake mother's nude forms, and Mindy could see their bodies react. Katy shivered all over, almost curling into a fetal position as she held her free arm tightly over her chest, though it couldn't hide how her tiny boobs jiggled around like gelatin, or how fast her one visible tawny brown nipple hardened. "Uhuhuhuhuhuh!"

"Mmmmm." Carol shivered too, though her body seemed to react less to the cold and more to the pleasure feeling it on her skin brought her. She threw her head back slightly and let out a low, cat-like purr as her large breasts wiggled back and forth and brushed heartily against Katherine's face, the red nubs of her tits scraping daintily across her cheek. Mindy briefly wished that was her resting in her mother's arms and feeling her erect nipple poking into her face.

Would it feel as electrifying as when I touch my own nipples?

"I believe Mindy likes that brand over there," said Carol, thrusting her chest forward to point at a specific can on the rack with her boobs, one bearing a symbol of what appeared to be the silhouette of an unclothed woman dancing. "I have to say I rather like it too. 'Nood.' Can you imagine a lovelier word to call something? Or lovelier logo? I certainly cannot."

"It...reminded me of you," said Mindy before she swiftly clamped her teeth on her lip. Shit, she had just said that without thinking.

"Ohh, that makes it even better," Carol said, flashing both a playful smile and a wink at her daughter. "Katy, dear, grab that for me and if you would be so kind, rub it on my nipple for a while."

"Yes, Mommy," said Katy. She complied with Carol's instructions, reaching into the fridge to pull out a can of Nood iced tea and pressing it upon the tip of the older woman's nipple before rubbing it in light, gentle circles.

"Mmm, that's wonderful," moaned Carol huskily as the cool metal penetrated her erect nub. She could feel the cold pierce through her every nerve, as if ice water was coursing through them. "Ohhhhh, yes. That was good. Almost feels like I just quenched my thirst. Well, in any case, that covers Mindy. What do you want, baby?"

"Uh, just a sport drink for me," said Katherine. "Uh, that one over there."

They went through the same routine. Carol approached the door, Katy opened it, and picked up the bottle with her free hand. With the girls' chosen drinks selected, Carol walked nakedly back to the register and held Katherine close enough so that she could set them down on the counter, which no doubt showed her whole body off to the clerk.

TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers