Mommy's Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it is," said Carol. "The things you're describing and that you went through, they are very similar to what I experienced in the days preceding my total conversion to Zenrism."

"So am I going to become a Zenrist? Am I going to have to live naked 24-7 like you?" said Katy.

"In a word...yes. It cannot be quelled, Katy dear. The need to be in the natural state the Goddess shaped you into, the ever constant hunger for female flesh...these are all manifestations of an even greater need rising within you: the need to be joined with your creator, Zenriah Herself. It is in every woman since birth, and being exposed to Zenrist doctrine, Zenrist dogma, and Zenrist ritual itself will only ignite that need further. It cannot be reversed."

"So there's no escaping it? I have to convert to Zenrism?"

"You're already in deep, childe," said Carol. "For me, it took making love to a Zenrist priestess once for me to be set on my inevitable path. But you? You've made love to me many times since I converted to Zenrism, and I should tell you that I am a priestess myself. You also partook in the Rebirth Ceremony that forever changed me, exposing yourself to the tongues, yoni, and juices of many other Zenrists. You can't walk back now." She paused as if to wait for a response from her fake daughter, but was only answered by silence and a continued expression of trepidation on Katherine's face. "Are you opposed to converting to Zenrism?"

"I...don't know," said Katy. "I've never been a religious person, but I can't deny that there's something...I dunno how to put it...something concrete about Zenrism. I couldn't deny it ever since I saw you rise out of that pile of women literally 20 years younger. But the thought of converting myself...it never came to me, and...if I'm going to have to convert like you do...I don't know if I'm ready for that!"

"I don't think many women feel they are ready to convert when the urges start coming over them," said Carol. "Even now, I personally wonder how the current High Priestess who was responsible for starting, or perhaps I should say reviving, the faith felt when she realized she could no longer live a normal life anymore. When she had to abandon clothing forever, when she found out she would have to live a completely nude existence every minute of every day she breathed, how she would have to seek womanly pleasure at her every opportunity, and most of all, how she would have to serve as the herald for a Goddess nobody truly knew about. I doubt she was ready for that either, but in the end, she had no other choice but to fulfill the destiny laid out before her. I don't envy the decisions she had to make; they no doubt involved a lot of pain, sacrifice, and soul-searching, but I'm thankful she made them regardless. Zenrism is truly a wonderful thing that has enriched my life and will enrich many more if it's allowed to flourish.

"I know it might seem scary to you, Katy dear, but it needn't be. You don't need to fear for the future. Because you don't need to handle it alone. You'll have me to guide you! Me, Caroline Connors! Your friend, your lover, your fuck buddy, your soon-to-be-priestess, and most of all," she leaned in close to whisper sensually in Katy's ear, "your mother!"

Katy shivered all over from the mention of the M-word, which got an amused smile out of Carol. "Come on," the priestess said, "in a minute, I'll tell you something that will help make this new lifestyle being thrust upon you more enticing. Something that will hopefully make the adjustment for you more bearable. And not only that, I have a feeling that you," she suddenly turned to address Mindy, who had just been sitting still in her mother's hand quietly listening to the conversation, "are going to want to hear it too."

"Me?" said Mindy. "What makes you think I want to hear it?"

"Because it will help you come to terms with your own feelings as well."

"Huh?" What did she mean by that? What...feelings was she talking about? She couldn't have possibly meant...Mindy's lustful feelings towards her...could she? Was...was Mindy really that obvious about them? She could feel her heart start to hammer in her chest so hard that it hurt.

However, before she could clarify just what Carol had meant, she suddenly heard the naked woman say: "Give me two soft serve ice cream cones, chocolate-vanilla swirl."

"Sure thing, ma'am!" When Mindy focused on what was going on, she realized she was hovering in front of confectionary shop, with the proprietor serving outside customers via a window. And he was definitely enjoying the view of the two hot naked women greeting him. After taking a quick look around, Mindy saw he wasn't the only one; all around her were outdoor dining tables filled with people eating various foods as they openly ogled her mother's nude body. A lot of guys and a few girls were leaning out to get a better look at her ass, cameras and phones were going off to capture the wondrous sight before them, and Mindy swore she heard someone say: "Hey, I recognize her!"

Mindy blushed again and turned her face away in a desperate attempt to shield her identity. However, she could only hide for a few seconds before Carol shook her. "Mindy, sweety, can you get my money out of my purse? I should have a ten in there."

"Yes, Mom. Sure thing, Mom!" Mindy said seemingly by reflex before she turned and reached down to pull Carol's purse up from where it hung by her side. She couldn't say why, but even though she was embarrassed, she still heeded her mother's instructions without hesitation. Despite everything, she was still eager to please her. Almost as if making her mother happy in whatever small ways she could superseded every conflicting feeling in Mindy's head, from her embarrassment to her frustration.

I guess it means she's not ignoring me anymore. That's something I guess.

"Uh, here," the teen mumbled, placing the ten dollar bill that was indeed inside the purse on the counter extending outside the window. The clerk inside happily took it.

"Thank you," he said and extended the two ice cream cones out. "Enjoy your meal, ladies! And...the other stuff too!"

"Oh, they will enjoy everything that I plan to give them soon, said Carol, shooting the clerk a playful wink. "Okay, you heard the man, take your ice creams, girls."

"R-right. Ah-AH!" cried Katherine. From the corner of her vision, Mindy could see Carol briefly tighten her grip over the young woman's crotch, pressing her middle finger deeper into her slit and harder on her clit.

"Uh, yeah, me too," followed Mindy reaching forward awkwardly to grab her cone as well. As she raised the snack up to her eyes, she flashed Carol a questioning look.

"I just figured I should treat you two to something sweet is all," said the nudist. "That, and because I think the quick energy will do you good."

"You...didn't have to do that," said Mindy.

"I wanted to," said Carol, her voice descending to a husky whisper. "Anything for my little girls, who mean the whole world to me."

Mindy felt her knees go weak at both her words and her tone. Had she been standing up, the teen most certainly would have collapsed right now. "Thank you," she mumbled, turning away from her mother with another blush.

Goddess, why does Mom have to be like this? She frustrates me one moment and then the next, she makes me feel on top of the world!

In the minute that followed, the stares no longer bothered Mindy. She knew people were looking at her, or rather, at her mother as she strode nakedly by them, swaying her bare hips in that serpentine way she always did when she walked. But Mindy couldn't care about them anymore. All she could focus on was the sense of warmth welling up inside her and the coldness of the ice cream on her lips and tongue. The ice cream that her kind, loving, strong, beautiful, perfect mother had given to her.

It tastes even better than usual, she thought as she licked the spiral shaped tower, the richness of the chocolate mixing with the sweetness of the vanilla. Being given an ice cream by Mom and being told she'd do anything for me while she holds me in her hand...it's like's she'd feeding me straight from her breast again! Breast...breast...breast....

So excited and forceful in her licking was she that the tower of ice cream began to lean to the side too far. So far did it lean that it could no longer be contained within its cone. A glob from the top fell and landed upon Carol's breast with a plop. Brown and white goo began to ooze down the mound of quivering flesh, covering the entirety of the nipple underneath its icy surface.

Mindy could only lick her lips at the sigh. Breast...breast...breast! I want my Mom's breasts!

She couldn't contain herself anymore! Mindy dove forward and into her mother's jiggling breast. She bit into whatever chunks of semi-solid ice cream she could find and devoured them hastily, not even taking any time to savor their sweet, cool taste before lapping up the thinner, more melted portions. She swallowed those drips quickly too, almost hating how they blocked the one thing she absolutely wanted to taste now: her mother's succulent flesh. And when her tongue finally made contact with the woman's naked skin, Mindy felt a fire all over her body! Her muscles stiffened, her hairs rose, and something inside her clenched so tightly that her whole lower half shuddered in pleasure. Her mother's breast, it tasted...wonderful! It had a hint of salt, the consistency of dough, and an added touch of chocolaty sweetness from the residue ice cream still clinging to it. It was like a great, massive dumpling she couldn't hope to fit into her mouth. But she would still try though, opening her mouth wide, sucking the soft flesh into her lips, and letting the flesh pour into her like a liquid, silky all over, save within one hard little nub that was sharpening rapidly against her tongue.

Her nipple...Mom's nipple...the nipple I fed from when I was a baby! It's in my mouth...IT'S INSIDE ME!

Mindy released Carol's boob and let the flesh pop out of her mouth, but latched her lips more possessively around the hardened nub. She squeezed it with her mouth and flicked at it with her tongue, half-wondering and half-hoping that she would be able to taste some of her mother's essence from out of that crimson bud. She tasted nothing of the sort. Carol had no milk to give her. However, something from it still seemed to energize her, compel her to keep suckling, and push her face even deeper into the flesh. Mindy couldn't be certain, but it was like she was, she was...in some way...merging her soul with Carol's by sucking on her nipple!

Sucking...on...her...nipple? Mindy thought dizzily as though she was waking up from a deep slumber. It was then that the reality of what she was doing hit her like a ton of bricks. Sucking on her nipple...I'm sucking on my own mother's nipple! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!

She let go of the nub and flung herself back with a frightened gasp. She couldn't believe she had actually done that! She had sucked on her own mother's tit like a newborn baby. Or like one of her girlfriends. And in public too! But she was not a newborn, nor was she one of Carol's girlfriends. She was her daughter! And even though her every natural instinct told her this was wrong, she still completely lost control of herself. Mindy blushed deeply as a feeling of shame fell over her. She had really done it now. She had exposed a part of herself that her mother absolutely could never know about. Carol most assuredly would never look at Mindy the same way again after this. Assuming she would look at Mindy again period.

Biting her quivering lip, Mindy looked up at Carol with great reluctance and an apology resting on the tip of her tongue. However, whatever she had to say died the moment her gaze met her mother's. For it wasn't shame or anger or confusion or disgust that she was greeted by. The only thing she saw when she looked at the older woman was that beautiful, loving, and approving smile that was the only thing she ever wore now.

"So how was it, sweety?" Carol said, her voice as soft and gentle as a dandelion seed floating in the wind. "Did you enjoy the way it felt? Did you enjoy the way it...tasted?"

Mindy thought for sure she would faint right now. Of all the things she expected her mother to do or say, pure and utter warmth and acceptance was at the very bottom. She honestly had no idea how to answer Carol's question. Yes, she absolutely loved the way her nipple felt in her mouth! She was starting to understand why woman loved sucking titties so much. But could she really tell her that? Could Mindy really tell Carol she thoroughly enjoyed the sensation of her nipple in her mouth? Just because she enjoyed it didn't mean it was right!

Did it?

"Ahhh...ahhh...ahhh...ahhh!" Whatever future thoughts that could have flashed through Mindy's mind were abruptly drowned out by the moans of the naked black girl sitting right next to her. Glancing over at her, Mindy could see Katherine was masturbating. Her ice cream cone was gone and her free hand was rubbing her crotch with fearsome vigor. Her lower lips were wet, her fingers were sleek and shiny, and her thighs were going awfully rigid, as if something in them was tensing up and about to snap. "AH-AH-AHHHHH!"

And then she came. Came all over her fingers, all over Carol's hand, all over Carol's stomach. And her juices sprayed so hard, that they even splattered all over Mindy's chest. It was enough to send the raven reeling back. It was only thanks to the firm squeeze of her mother's hand upon her right butt cheek that she did not fall painfully to the ground. "What the fuck?!"

"And I can see that Katy too enjoyed the sight of you sucking on my titty," mused Carol. "Almost as much as I did. Come, let's go find someplace nice to sit. I think it's about time you both had a serious lesson on the importance of mother-daughter relationships."