Mommy's Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TooManyXs
TooManyXs
301 Followers

With renewed joy, Conceicao climbed the Pillar, eager to seize the droplet of her mother's essence and take it into her self. But as she lifted her self upon the Pillar's peak and planted her knees over its stony surface, the crown suddenly gave way and Conceicao plummeted into the Pillar's innards! She fell with a splash into what felt like an ocean of womanly fluid, for that was indeed what she fell into. The Pillar of Yonah, Yono, Yunu, and Yoni was filled from bottom to top and from crown to toe with the Goddess Zenriah's vaginal lubrication. And Conceicao was now completely immersed in it, the first woman in an age to ever fully bathe in such blessed splendor!

It poured into her every opening, from her eyes to her ears to her nostrils to her mouth and to her vagina. It tickled her flesh like a thousand tongues, filled her stomach like a thousand fruits, and warmed her core like a thousand flames. It overtook her every sense. She tried to see, but all she saw was cum. She tried to listen, but all she heard was cum. She tried to cry, to climb, to breathe, but all she tasted, felt, and smelt was cum, cum, cum. It was like Conceicao had fallen into a world where there was only cum and where only cum could exist.

And then she heard it. The thundering heartbeat. The pleasured moans. The gentle rippling of velvet all around her. It was the Goddess! Conceicao had fallen into the Goddess' sacred flower! The wrinkles in the walls gently ushered her forward, and Conceicao found she could not refuse. Through the Goddess' yoni she swam, pushing forward even as the walls narrowed and the flesh pulled tighter and tighter around her. At last she found the ring of Zenriah's cervix, pulsating rhythmically as if beckoning her to come closer. And as she crawled forth, her nipples scraping the Goddess' flesh, the ring widened. Closer and closer she crept until the cervix was contracted immensely enough for Conceicao to fit through.

Conceicao knew not what fate awaited her when she entered that most holy chamber, but she knew that no force in all the cosmos could compel her to turn away. She would have sooner stood on the Moon or emptied the ocean of all its water before even looking away from the chasm opening before her. So into Zenriah's cervix she crawled and into the everlasting embrace of Her womb did she plunge! The Goddess' fleshly aperture closed shut behind Conceicao, and thus was her fate sealed.

No words exist in any written or oral language that can describe what phenomena Conceicao witnessed, partook in, and felt. Only through the Divine Tongue of the Goddess can Woman even begin to understand what this destined childe experienced. There in that most holy of places did she live a thousand lifetimes and learned all the physical pleasures that Woman was meant to know. She learned of all the ways to give orgasm via tongue and clitoris and breast and finger and foot and buttock and hair and tooth and word. She learned of Her Goddess' history and how She fought so hard for so long and sacrificed so much for the sake of that which She loved above all. And most of all, Conceicao learned of the most vital and forgotten art of which she was so symbolically named.

No words exist in any written or oral language that can describe what phenomena Conceicao witnessed, partook in, and felt. All that can be said is that when she awoke, she was lain on the earth, the Pillar was toppled, and all the Goddess' nectar that pooled within and oozed without it was withdrawn. Withdrawn, but not gone, for it now was within Conceicao herself. And with this great gift bestowed upon her, the now grown woman knew what her purpose was. For Zenriah had spoken to her.

"Go forth, My love, and seek out the one you were made for and that which was made for you. Commune your love for her just as I have communed My love for you and she. Bestow upon her the pleasures of which you are learned and I in turn shall bestow upon you the greatest boon to be bestowed 'tween Goddess and Woman and Woman and Goddess. Go forth, My love, and fulfill that which brought you and she before Me!"

"I will, my Goddess! I will!" said Conceicao with great joy in her heart. Then she encircled her clitoris, blessed the Goddess' ground with one final spurt from her flower, and with renewed purpose and enflamed vigor, marched from the beach and into the woods to finally lay claim to that which was rightfully hers.

She walked through the jungle until by a waterfall, she chanced upon her mother sunning herself upon a patch of grass. Diana rested on her back. From her vantage, Conceicao spied how her scarlet nipples stood strong toward the heavens, how wide her legs were splayed, and how pearlescent her sacred rose's petals shone in the sunlight. In her slumber, Diana dreamed dreams of endless honey and dew, and in staring at her, Conceicao too dreamed dreams of honey and dew from the woman she treasured most. And she knew now was the time to blend dreaming with the waking world.

Atop Diana she climbed and Diana awoke instantly. But whatever protest she had was forever silenced when Conceicao laid a kiss upon her. Lips were locked, tongues were twirled, and naked flesh was laid upon naked flesh. Mother and daughter made love that day and that night and that day that followed. They crushed their bosoms upon one another, flickered their nipples before suckling upon them, entangled their legs, gripped their hands, and blossomed into one another again and again and again. Diana drank of her Conceicao in both her lips, and Conceicao drank of her Diana from both her lips in turn.

For Diana, it would have been a shock and a fright to lay and copulate so intimately with the progeny of her womb. But a Lover of Zenriah was she, as was her daughter, and wives of the Goddess eventually grow wise to care not for such Earthly matters. But more than this, Conceicao was no longer just any Lover of Zenriah and never had she been, for the sea and stars had aligned to conceive, birth, and cultivate her to a state of purified grace. She was born to a Lover of Zenriah and as a Lover of Zenriah, wed to the Goddess the moment she touched the sun. Her first breath smelt of Her holy essence emanating forever from the Pillar. She lived every summer, spring, and fall in her natural state, never once knowing the sensation of cloth, leather, or iron upon her skin. She knew naught of the life and way of wereman and earthly woman, seeing and hearing only what her Zenrist mother showed and spake. And now, Conceicao was the first woman to drink of the Goddess and entered that which was most sacred, a feat that naught but the first Twelve Wives had experienced many millennia ago.

And Conceicao showed it all to Diana. She described it in visual detail with every lick and kiss and caress and rub and flick and spark and tickle and spasm and orgasm. And Diana was so overwhelmed that the last embers of her days before she truly awoke faded away. No longer would she care about breaking blooms with her progeny. No longer would she hold her self back from Conceicao. Diana would make love to her daughter the way she had to Yonah, Yono, Yunu, and Yoni countless times before.

But there was one final lesson that Zenriah had imparted on Conceicao. One that She had taught only once and to twelve. And as Conceicao frotted and molded their precious yoni like clay, she put that lesson to fruition.

She would conceive a child with her own mother! It would mark the first such momentous event since the day the Goddess departed from this world.

Months passed. Conceicao's belly swelled and grew, until eventually, she let out a mighty orgasm that would have quenched a fire! And there, held in Diana's arms was a babe, who looked much like she did when she was but a youngling. And she asked Conceicao what her name was and Conceicao whispered "Dayana." And though Dayana did murmur, like her mother before her when she was born, she did not cry.

***

Mindy listened intently, taking in every word that poured from her mother's beautiful ruby lips. The story she was telling her, it was by far, hands down, the single most romantic thing she had ever heard in her life! A mother and a daughter, living together in solitude, having no one but each other. Then falling in love, consummating, and finally bearing a child to raise. All by the mandate of the Goddess, of course, who guided Diana and Conceicao to Her and then to each other, forging a destiny for them to find fulfillment in each other's arms, breasts, bodies, and vaginas. Glancing over at Katie, who was masturbating passionately to the story, Mindy finally understood why the black girl was so enamored by the idea of mothers loving and laying with their daughters. Hearing that story made the teen realize just how right it was!

She closed her eyes as she imagined what it would have been like if she was Conceicao and her mother was Diana. They would live together in a jungle island paradise. It would just be them and no one else in their own personal Garden of Eden. There would be nothing between them; no secrets, no lies, and especially no clothes. Mindy and Carol would live every minute of every day naked as the days they were born. They would share everything: food, water, shelter, warmth, and love. When they embraced, Mindy would feel nothing but the soft flesh and strong muscles of her ever-loving mother. Then the day would come when they would unleash their feelings for one another. Carol would hold Mindy in her arms, kiss her deeply on the lips, and then...she would make love to her. They would make love everywhere; in the shade of the forest, on the crashing waves of the beach, in a field of flowers fluttering with butterflies, perhaps even in the middle of a lake or at the bottom of the ocean. And then...with help from the Goddess, Carol would impregnate Mindy! She would give birth to a little one of her own, whom she would raise with her beloved mother and wife, on that island, where they would all live together, with nothing to separate them, forever and ever and ever!

Mindy sighed dreamily and clasped her hands over her heart as the fantasy played out in her head. She could feel the organ beating rapidly just under her breast, causing everything in her whole chest to swell, including her nipples. The teen never imagined anything in this world could ever fill her with more emotion than—

Wait a minute, nipples? Mindy opened her eyes, looked down, and instantly blanched. She was naked! Every article of clothing she had been wearing was off her body, including her shoes. How on Earth had—she very nearly slapped her forehead. The Scripture! Every time I've read or heard it in the past, I...I took my clothes off without realizing it! Why do I keep forgetting that?!

She squealed and prepared to slap her arms across her chest, but froze immediately when Carol's smiling visage suddenly ascended into her field of vision. The older woman was crawling to her like a feline on the prowl. Her movements were fluid and graceful. Her rear was arched so high that Mindy could make out the shape of her butt cheeks, curving in a way that resembled the upper half of a heart. And her face was gazing expectedly up at Mindy with a look of sultry lust.

"Did you like the story?" Carol said in a husky whisper as she drew closer to her daughter, raising her head and pushing herself upward like a cat expecting to be petted.

"I...I did," Mindy stammered.

Carol licked her lips, slowly, as though she was savoring their sweet taste. "What was your favorite part?" she asked, pushing herself closer to Mindy. Mindy couldn't even begin to conceive an answer. "Was it when Diana shucked the clothes off her body for the final time in her life so that she could fuck the sisters on the Pillar?" Carol slid her arms closer together, squeezing her breasts against them. "Or perhaps it was when she gave birth to her wonderful, beautiful daughter in the wake of a giant orgasm!"

"I...I..."

"Or maybe...it was when Conceicao climbed aboard her sleeping mother and fucked her by the waterfall. Was that it?" She raised her head even higher and puckered her lips, as if inviting Mindy to kiss her.

"AAHHH!" Unfortunately, Mindy was not that suave. Being so close to her mother, her beautiful, wonderful, loving, sexy, sensual, and completely naked mother while completely naked herself was...it was getting too real for the teen. So like a klutz, she tried to pull away and only fell backwards.

"Hm-hm-hm-hm-hm." Unfortunately, whatever distance she hoped to put between herself and her mother was brief, for the older woman simply took advantage of her prone position to crawl on top of her, giggling impishly all the while. Mindy held her breath as she felt patches of Carol's skin brush against her body, then clamped down on her lip when her mother's breasts made contact with her own and started to slide forward. The flesh on them was soft yet firm, while her nipples were hard enough to tickle her sensitive flesh. And when they brushed against Mindy's own hardened nipples, it was all the girl could do to keep herself from crying out. Like a serpent, Carol moved over Mindy's form until she was nearly face to face with her daughter, at which point she stopped and stood over the teen as still as a statue, with her only movement coming from the faint jiggling and swaying motions of her overhanging breasts.

"You can't run away from these feelings of yours anymore," said Carol. "And nor should you. Because as illustrated in the story I just told you, the feelings you have for me must not be denied. They are yours. They are real. They are right. They are natural. And," she licked her lips again, "I have them too."

Mindy could feel her heart hitch up in her chest. "You...do?"

"Yes, pumpkin. I loved you the moment you came out of me." For emphasis, the nudist lowered her waist and her hips down on Mindy's form, pressed her groin on the teenager's bare leg, and rolled it around so that the younger girl could feel every individual fold of Carol's vagina. The vagina that Mindy had emerged from nearly two decades ago. "No, I loved you even before that, while you were still growing inside of me. I loved you for the course of your entire life, from when you were a baby to when you finally became an adult. And now that I've in turn matured to the next stage of my life by converting to Zenrism, I believe it is time we move our own relationship to the next level as well."

Without waiting for an answer from her progeny, she placed a hand on the valley between Mindy's breasts and slid it down the length of her torso with all the lightness of a feather. Mindy had to bite her lip again at the sensation as she felt goose bumps rise on every centimeter of skin Carol's fingers touched, and she nearly drew blood when the older woman's hand finally came to rest over her crotch. Fingers lay planted on either side of her slit, pubic hairs were gently stroked and brushed by her palm, and one particular digit seemed to be pressing against the teen's moistening lower lips, as if it was trying to coax them open.

"The next...level?" she whispered.

"Yes, the next level. Kind of like in some of your video games."

"M-Mom!" Mindy murmured half-embarrassed and half-amused at how her mother just had to ruin the mood like that. Some movement in her peripheral vision stopped her flat, and it was then that the teenager remembered she was not only very naked and getting seduced by her mother, but that she was very naked and getting seduced by her mother in public. People were passing by her. People were watching her! And probably taking photos and shooting videos to upload online. For all she knew, some of these people could have been her classmates! If she could have, she would have curled up into a ball right now.

"Don't look at them, pumpkin. Look at me," said Carol, snapping Mindy's attention back to her mother's face. "I am the only thing that matters right now. No, this thing between us, it is what matters. Not what some strangers and possible acquaintances think."

Mindy did as she was bid and looked into her mother's eyes. Her dark, brown eyes that now carried a wisdom that betrayed her otherwise youthful appearance. Mindy loved those eyes. She loved the nurturing warmth they exuded. She wanted nothing more than to fall into them and never come out. But what truly excited her now was how they were currently laser-focused on her. Her and no one else! That was all Mindy wanted! She wanted her mother to look at her the same way she looked at her many assorted lovers.

Because I want to be one of her lovers!

Carol began to stroke Mindy's crotch with her fingers, lightly, delicately, as if Mindy's sex would shatter like glass if she so much as blew on it. She caressed the sides of her vulva with her ring and pointer fingers, tickled the actual lips with her middle, and pressed her thumb along the groove as she sought out the teen's sprouting love bud. Mindy spread her legs out just a little bit to peel the lips apart and make it easier for her mother to find her. Ah, and Carol picked it out right there, peeking out of Mindy's hood like a shy kitten in a box. Mindy tensed up when the older woman pressed her thumb on it, feeling a sharp jolt that could only be described as electrical. Carol pressed on it again, then twirled gentle circles around it, and all Mindy could do was rear her head back, moan quietly, and splay her legs out even more. The Zenrist priestess' smile deepened at the sight, as did her middle finger, which she sank up to its first joint into her beloved daughter's sacred organ.

"Uhhh! Ahh! Uhhh!" Mindy moaned as her mother's ministrations continued. Within her vagina, she felt her mother's finger wiggle around while her thumb stroked harder and faster circles onto her clitoris. Carol soon pressed her whole hand upon her daughter's groin, sliding her finger up to its first knuckle into her and applying the full weight of her palm on Mindy's sensitive love bud. "Oh Goddess!" the girl gasped at the sudden tingle that just exploded inside of her. "Oh Goddess!"

Carol worked faster than before. She rubbed harder on her daughter's womanhood, stroking the full bloom with her entire hand while she thrust her finger into the hole in and out with growing speed. The girl's pussy felt tight around the digit, very tight, informing the priestess just how untouched she truly was, even as the silken flesh throbbed, twitched, and oozed more wetly all around her. It reflected the greater movements going on everywhere else in the girl. Her hips were bobbing and gyrating with her mother's movements, her thighs were pumping rhythmically inward and outward, her head was thrown back, her mouth was opened wide to make way for the moans flowing out of it, and her breasts were jiggling beautifully with the rest of her torso.

"AH! AH! AH!"

Carol couldn't resist them. With a lick of her lips, she descended upon those impressively-sized mounds and seized them into her mouth! She took one nipple inside of her and rolled it around with her tongue before sucking hungrily on the gem-like nub. Mindy let out a strained "MMM!" and arched her back in response, which only pressed the bouncy ball of flesh more sumptuously into Carol face. Carol let it go and immediately went for the other nipple, coating it in saliva as she lapped at it ravenously before once again sucking it between her lips like a babe hungry for nourishment.

"MMMRRRHHH!"

Mindy was tingling all over now. In her nipples, in her breasts, up her spine, in her thighs, and especially all throughout her vagina. Her mother was slipping ever deeper inside of her, the full length of her middle finger now tickling what was likely the full length of her vagina! She's inside me, she thought in between her ecstatic murmurs. A part of my own mother is LITERALLY INSIDE ME! That realization only caused the storm inside her to rage more ferociously. With a scream, she bent her head backwards even more until she saw the nearly upside-down vision of naked Katy masturbating behind her...alongside the small crowd of people who were gathering around.

TooManyXs
TooManyXs
301 Followers