Mommy's Girls Ch. 04

Story Info
Mindy gets her wish. Her nudist mother makes love to her.
11.4k words
4.73
24.7k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers

"Mmm, this looks like a nice place to sit," said Carol as she purveyed the scene. She had walked a few blocks until she came upon a park and found just the right spot under a great tree. The grass beneath it was green, the soil was soft, and there was plenty of shade to protect all her exposed skin from the rays of the sun. Well, her skin and her two girls' as well, whom she had carried the whole way without ever putting down. She continued to carry them as she approached the tree and only set them down once she took her seat, folding her legs underneath her and suppressing a giggle as the grass tickled the flesh in the cleft of her ass.

Katherine wasn't quite as lucky. A leaf still attached to a fallen twig brushed delicately up her clitoris, eliciting a jump and a shiver out of the naked petite girl. She tossed the offending item away before sitting on her knees, though the nervous look in her eye as she gazed at her surroundings indicated she was still self-conscious. As was how she pressed both hands over her crotch in a way that also covered her breasts. The sight made Carol's smile deepen. Katy looked so adorable and innocent like that, even though not long ago, she had fingered herself to the point of orgasm in Carol's arms. The nudist could still feel the black woman's juices dripping down her stomach.

You're on your way to becoming a fine Zenrist, my sweet daughter from another mother.

Mindy was faring a little better, which was no surprise considering she still had clothes on. Even so, there was still a level of discomfort in the way she carried herself. Perhaps it was because of the dampness in her shirt. The poor girl had gotten sprayed by Katherine previous orgasm and it no doubt felt strange, alien, and perhaps even unsanitary to feel the vaginal fluids of another woman just cling to her like that. She was still a virgin after all; the whole concept of sex was still a strange and maybe even frightening one. That thought made Carol shiver all over in delight. Oh, she couldn't wait to see her dear daughter, whom she had nurtured in her womb nearly two decades ago and grew into a gorgeous young lady, turn into a real woman. It was almost enough to make her want to crawl all over Mindy and taste her untouched flower right now!

But, there was something else that she suspected was causing her daughter's unease, and it wasn't the unintentional intimate contact she made with Katy's orgasm. No, Carol sensed it was the teen's sudden loss of physical contact with Carol herself. The girl, despite her awkwardness at being carried, cherished being held by her mother and yearned to be closer to her on every possible level, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. That much Mindy said when she suckled on Carol's nipple. And the now sudden distance, as miniscule as it was, was somewhat distressing for her. It made Carol's desire to seize her again and crush her against her chest even stronger. But that...would have to wait. For now was a time that needed to be spent learning.

Carol reached into her purse and withdrew the most precious book she had ever read, the text that changed her life: the Scripture of Zenriah. Mindy's eyes followed it closely. "So that's where you were keeping it," she said.

Carol raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh? You were looking for it?"

"I...was interested in reading it just a little,' said the teen with a nervous nibble of her lip. "Just...to feel a little closer to you."

"Oh, that's so sweet. Well, you'll be delighted to know that you'll be getting to hear a little bit more from it right now. Perhaps when we are done, I will see about getting you a copy for yourself."

"I...would like that."

"So...what does this have to do with mother-daughter relationships?" said Katy.

"Simple. There are many passages within Zenrist Scripture that describe the ideal way to deepen the bond between mother and daughter, and considering both your interests in the subject, I thought it would be fitting to educate you. So if you would please," Carol opened the book, "allow me to tell you the story of Diana and Conceicao."

***

Diana knew not what fate befell the ship she had boarded. She knew not whether her flags still flew, her mast still stood, or her crew still toiled. She knew not if the vessel had sunk away in the storm. All Diana knew was to cling with all her might upon the splintering shard of wood that was all that stood between her and the crushing, suffocating depths of the raging ocean. She was thrown by the waves, battered by the rain, and stricken by the thunderous claps of the clouds above, as though the heavens themselves too were subjecting her to their bestial wrath. Spiraling tendrils of whirlwinds and tornadoes coiled into the sea to stir its fury anew.

Yet still did Diana cling, determined to live, even as the water burned her lungs, the salt stung her eyes, the wind battered her flesh, and the wood drew out her blood. Yet still did Diana cling to light and to life, even as the sea, the sky, and the night all proclaimed that she die this hour and then the next hour and for all the hours to come. Yet still did Diana cling to light and life and wood and hope when most would fall to despair and grief in the wake of such unholy suffering.

At last, the sea did surrender. Knowing it would never take Diana's life through its unending fury, it hurled her beaten and bloodied form upon the sands of an isle, unmarked, uncharted, and unnamed by hands of mortal woman and wereman alike. And from there did the storm lash her flesh again, hammering her body with rain and hail and wind and thunder, hoping to crush her upon the wretched earth where the ocean had failed. But even in her fainting and her unconsciousness did Diana hold on, staying strong and refusing to die even as Death itself clawed upon her with its ravenous, skeletal talons. Alas, 'twas not meant to be, for the Goddess had aught else in store for her.

From high above, the storm abated and from far away, the sun arose. And though Diana did not die, she lay asleep on the beach, still clutching the wood that saved her as the waves crested and rose upon her form. The sun sank and the full moon glowed, and still she did not awaken. 'Twas only when the sun ascended again the following morn that Diana rose with it. Hungered, hot, hurt, and thirsty, she would surely have perished there on that isle, if not from famine or from sunfire, then from solitude and grief and madness. But when her eyes fluttered open, they fell upon that which would become her salvation forevermore.

The Pillar of Yonah, Yono, Yunu, and Yoni stood before her, just under the trees where the sand ceased and the forest sprouted. The precious artifact, believed to have been lost and destroyed thousands of years ago in the War with the Demoness, was found one and whole by a woman as equally lost and dead as it was. Even from a distance, Diana could see how the relic glimmered and glowed like a gemstone in the sunlight, and in an instant, she was completely enraptured by the sight of it, forgetting the pain of her loss, her lonesomeness, her bleeding, and even her hollowed stomach. All that mattered now was the light.

A breeze blew upon her face, bearing with it the scent of the Pillar, and within three beats of her heart, Diana was upon it! She did not know what it was about the scent, nor could she put to words what it was that it smelled like. All she knew was that the feeling of awe that had struck her when she had seen the light was cast down, and all she could feel after breathing in the Pillar's scent was hunger. Not for bread or fruit or fish, but for flesh. Soft, heavenly woman flesh that came from over the earth past the heavens and beyond the stars. She hungered for the flesh that all women crave. She hungered for the divine flesh of the Goddess.

Diana circled the pillar and observed the forms of the four sisters whom had selflessly fused their bodies in supplication to Zenriah. She saw how they seemed to writhe in pleasure even though they were made of stone, heard how joyous were their moans even though no air passed through their lips, and felt how warm and wet their carven flesh was to the touch even though the rain of the storm had long since dried. She gazed at the residue as it dripped from her hand, thick as honey. She smelt at it and nearly swooned for 'twas sweeter than a thousand chalices soaked with milk and berry wine. She lapped at it with her tongue, and in that moment, Diana was stricken! Her clothes felt heavy and burdensome on her form, and so she tore them off! Blouse, skirt, and shoes, she shed them all until she was in naught but the skin she was born in. Then she embraced the Pillar, enshrouded her form around the body of Yoni, climbed upon her until their breasts were interlocked and their flowers were blooming into one another, and she quaked!

Against Yoni, Diana writhed, swaying her pelvis like that of a serpent, grinding her fleshen clitoris with Yoni's stone one. Tightly she hugged the Goddess' lover, crushing her great bosoms upon and within Yoni's chest. Up and down Diana's tongue flapped on Yoni's face, scooping up every drop of nectar she could before she kissed Yoni and sucked it out of her sumptuous grey lips. Onward she licked, suckled, pressed, and gyrated, enveloping her form more strongly against Yoni's. Her buttocks clenched, her nipples scraped divots in the stone, her petals fluttered, her whole being caught on fire...until like a tempest, Diana erupted, spilling her juices all over Yoni's form before she fell upon the ground.

She would make love to the other sisters that day. Yonah, Yono, and Yonu alike would feel her flesh and her tongue and her cum. And Diana in turn would drink much of the honey that forever dripped down their forms. For no matter how much she took into herself, more nectar would pulsate out to replace it, as though it was leaking from within the stone itself! Such was the blessing Zenriah had given the Pillar when She had thrust it and all four sisters into Her sacred blossom countless centuries ago. Forever would it drip with Her essence and feed every woman who sampled its delectable abundance!

For days, Diana would entwine herself around the pillar. Never far would she stray, not even for food or for drink, for she needed neither. The Pillar provided all she would need to survive and be happy. And as she made love to the Sisters, she would learn more and more of her sacred heritage, of her purpose for being, and most of all, of her Goddess. From that moment on, Diana vowed that she would never return to the world she had come from until it was the Goddess' once more. For she was no longer a woman of her country of birth. Diana was a Lover of Zenriah, bound to serve and pleasure and love the Goddess for eternity. Such would be her fate. And the fate of the child that had been growing inside her womb the entire time.

Months passed. Diana explored the island that she now saw as her home until she knew it like she knew her own body. She learned where all the rivers and streams ran and where the ponds had pooled. She learned where ripest of fruits grew, where the silverest fish swam, and where the gamest beasts roamed. Her skin bronzed in the everlasting exposure to the sunlight, her earthen hair cascaded ever longer down her back, and her muscled tightened and tautened from her frequent travels 'round the isle and more from her nightly excursions with the Pillar. But more than anything else, Diana's belly grew larger and rounder as the child within her expanded and hardened, fed ever more by the sweet nectar of the Goddess Zenriah. More and more did Diana's belly grow until she could no longer carry it, to which the Goddess via the Pillar said:

"Lay yourself down in the shadow of My wives' yoni. Tickle your bud and caress your petals and bring your and My light to the world."

Diana did as she was bidden. She laid herself down before the Pillar, splayed her legs apart and flickered her holy flower with her hand. With her thumb she twirled her rosebud and with deft rubs, she massaged her petals. And so on and on she caressed her self, letting her heat flare and her inner self flutter hotter and hotter until she could take no more and thrust her fingers deep within her self! And with a gush and a burst, Diana unleashed upon the isle her orgasm! It came out in a great torrent, countless drops and rivulets of cherry-scented nectar raining down upon the soil. One wave roared out of her followed by another and then another and then another! Again and again Diana orgasmed until her body was laying within a puddle. And then, with one last flick of her fingers and push within her waist, she burst again!

And there, before Diana, between her legs, nestled in a cradle of liquid love, lay a baby girl. Her quiet murmurs echoed those of her mother, as though she had felt every orgasm herself, every vaginal flutter, every clitoral caress, every nectarine burst! But she did not cry, for no baby cries when she is born in the presence of the Goddess.

But Diana did cry. She cried in joy as she saw her newborn daughter laying in the mire, the sunlight glittering from it like a halo. With gentle hands, she lifted her babe to her chest and thanked the Goddess for delivering unto her this most cherished gift, and whispered into her ear the name that she would carry with her for all eternity.

"Conceicao."

***

"Did she...conceive a child...with the Goddess?' said Mindy.

"No," said Carol. "The child had been conceived before she set out on her fateful voyage. By the time this had begun, no child had been conceived without the assistance of a wereman for millennia."

"Wereman?"

"A man. Sorry, I get so caught up whenever I read the Scripture that I adopt its terminology."

"I see."

"Oh, don't sound so disappointed, sweety. There's still much more in the story to go," said Carol. 'Now then, where were we? Oh yes."

***

The Earth tilted and turned, the moon waned and waxed, the sun rose and set, and time continued its eternal march forward. Mother Diana and Daughter Conceicao lived for years on their island, together and alone but mostly together. Mother fed daughter from her breast until she grew, and then she fed her from fruit and root and game and fish. Diana taught Conceicao all she had learned on how to forage from the most fertile of grounds, how to hunt with the sharpest of spears, and how to cook with the hottest of flames. She taught Conceicao all she would need to know to survive and thrive in this land untouched by the Goddess for too long. But still there was one lesson that would elude her. One lesson that would have to wait 'til Conceicao came of age and if Diana came of mind to teach it.

Over the moons, Conceicao grew from a fragile young babe to a bright flowery child to a stunning young woman. Scarlet hair spilled down her almond back like earthen flame from a volcano, and sprouted from her groin like fire in a field. Eyes green as a forest shone from her womanly visage. Long, slender legs guided her over the sandy dunes and grassy knolls and emerald jungles with the swiftness of the wind. Her hips widened and curved, giving way to matronly angles and a firm buttock that quivered and swayed hypnotically as she walked. On her chest grew two great breasts, as ripe as apples, four times as large, and with nipples as red. And she lived her whole life with every one of these parts of her being exposed to the light and the moon and the wind and the sea and the storm. Conceicao bore a body that had never once been touched or tainted by clothing. Since coming out of her mother's womb, she lived each and every minute of every hour of every day naked as her Goddess intended. All who laid eyes upon her, every woman and every wereman alike, would have fallen into a deep lust for her that no monsoon could ever hope to douse. But for Conceicao, in all her Goddess-made glory, there was one being whom she considered far more beautiful than every gold-hued dusk she had ever borne witness to.

Her own mother, Diana.

And so when Conceicao came of age, she watched her mother emerge from the river. Wet, glistening all over, light gleaming off her naked skin, and hair clinging intimately to her form, Conceicao felt a stirring within her heart, a gripping within her gut, and a fluttering within her flower, starting from the tip of her bud to the recesses in her womb. And it was then that she knew she could no longer deny what it is that she desired. "Mother, Mother, I am of age, see? I am of age!" She took hold of her bosoms and presented them to Diana, squeezing and pinching her nipples to show how erect they had become. "Are my breasts not ripened yet? Are they not fit for the Goddess?"

"They are," said Diana. "They are."

"And what of my yoni?" said Conceicao while she lifted her leg to the sky, raising it higher and higher until her foot hovered above her head. Her vulval lips pealed apart, her labia splayed wide, and all that resided within her was brought forth to Diana's eyes. "Is it not moist? Is it not blood-swelled? Is it not fit for a Goddess?"

"It is," said Diana and she took a great inhalation of air to smell and taste the scent of her fruit's arousal. "It is."

"Is my body not strong enough to take Her fury?" said Conceicao, dropping her leg and tightening her muscles, presenting to her originator the form she had molded and carved the entire length of her life. "Am I not agile enough to grant Zenriah passion?"

"You are. You are," said Diana, and she looked upon her seedling with great approval.

Conceicao's heart seized up and she was forced to clasp her hand upon it lest it burst out of her chest. "Then, Mother, will you grant me audience with the Goddess whom you so love and whom you say loves me?"

"I will. I will," said Diana, and she took her daughter's hand and led her to the Pillar from whose shadow she was born.

Conceicao walked with a dance to her step, for she believed that she would lay with the one she loved above all and experience a pleasure with her like nothing else. When they came to the Pillar, she threw her self upon the sand and splayed her legs apart and then she said: "I am ready O Mother of Mothers and Love and Loves!"

"And indeed you are," said Diana and she stretched her arm to the Pillar. "Maketh your love upon the Four Sisters, and the Goddess will come before your eyes."

And then she departed. And Conceicao was alone. Conceicao felt her heart freeze, for this was not what she asked for. She wanted not to make love to the sisters of Yonah, Yono, Yunu, and Yoni. She knew them not and cared for them not. She wanted to make love to Mother Diana, the woman whom had been with her for every moment of her life. The woman who birthed her, nursed her, fed her, trained her, held her, warmed her, taught her. All that remained to do with her mother was lay and commune with the Goddess together, and there was not another being on Earth Conceicao would rather lay with than the woman whose womb she had emerged from.

And so she sulked in the sun, unhappy and unaroused, and glared hatefully at the Pillar for which she was sent to lay upon. But as she stared, she thought she saw a glint of something atop its crown. A glint not unlike that which blanketed the Pillar all over from the moisture that dotted its every surface. It is said that the Pillar of Yonah, Yono, Yunu, and Yoni is forever wet with the Goddess' nectar. So to see a glimmer unlike all other glimmers could only mean that it came from someone other than the Goddess. The glimmer had come from Diana.

TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers