All Comments on 'Mommy's Gone'

by Nanerdad

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope! Not a good theme

Rewrite to were she gives herself gladly. Don’t like rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rope? Really?

Rape or forced sex is never all right. Rewrite as another poster said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hate, hate, HATE second person stories

And I'm not alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Offensive

Its rape and as such its offensive. The end does not justify the means.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

It's shit like this that gives incest a bad name. Too bad mom didn't come home early and find daddy raping his little girl. Then daddy could experience what it's like to be raped while in prison. Fuckhead!!

daddysbabygirl37daddysbabygirl37over 5 years ago
Great Story!

What is wrong with you people? If you don't like the rape part stop reading it. There are a large number of women who have a rape fantasy and just as many who have an incest rape fantasy. I mean there is a whole category dedicated to this taboo fantasy on almost every porn site you visit. This is a very hot sexy well-written story. Job well done Nanerdad <3 5 stars!!!

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 5 years ago
Re: "Hate, hate, HATE second person stories, and I'm not alone."

No, you're not. It takes a lot of skill and talent to pull off a "present tense" story. Which Nanerdad did not do. But for every one who CAN do it, there are dozens and dozens of failed (like Nanerdad) attempts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

It’s fantasy and it’s hot

mrmister803mrmister803over 5 years ago
I advise everyone to report this..

If you support stories about rape, then you should be in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So rape is bad but incest is good 😂😂😂

Fairly decent story. I really didn’t like the “poop shoot” wording but I guess that’s a matter of taste. Yes, it’s hard to write second person stories and this one isn’t perfect but not the worst I’ve read. I find it a little hilarious that people are offended about the rape part. There’s a whole category devoted to rape on here. There’s a whole category devoted to incest. To each their own. I’m sure if this were posted in the rape section, some people would be offended by the incest. 🤷‍♂️

Boondocker42Boondocker42over 5 years ago
2nd person almost never works

... and not only did it not work here, it wasn't even aiming to be the things 2nd person stories usually try for. It didn't seem to have anything to do with making the reader a more intimate part of the story or establishing a connection with the author. It just felt like a arbitrary pronoun flip.

Terrible concept (2nd person for no reason), terrible plot (raping a daughter) and forgettable execution (it gets hard to separate poor writing from the unavoidable awkwardness of 2nd person but this wasn't good).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pathetic rapist

pathetic rapiist. this is the best you can do is rape your daughter. sad.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago

Force sex is gross!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Not rape.. dubious consent? She fucking loved it and so did I

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horrible

Hate stories of rape...ridiculous.

Slithy2013Slithy2013over 5 years ago
No!

In the words of Eurovision, "Nul points".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not a fan

but still jacked off while reading it leave the forced into it part out and it would be a much more erotic story of course that is just my thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shite

Gotta one-star these stories written in second person each time I see one.

NanerdadNanerdadover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for the constructive criticism. I fully admit to my failings as an author. My tense is all over the place. My second person isn't great. My word variety is low. I give almost no description of anything or anyone. (This last one is intentional. I've always felt like the reader is just going to fill in the details in their own head so I'd rather not let my description get in the way of the reader's own thoughts) These things are true. The only thing I will say in my defense is that I don't write erotica, at least not good erotica. I write Very Vulgar, Very NICHE word porn. I understand that most of people don't like the subject matter. You have every right to that. I validate that. But then, it's not your niche. So.... you know. Move on? This is just fantasy. Thank you for reading and commenting. I am blown away by how many favorites it has received and that it is rated as high as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Misleading note from the author

Rape is either your thing or it isn't, but the author's note clearly describes the sex as consensual. Ummm, I tried, but there is no way that was consensual. As a result I kept waiting for the story to take a turn it never did. Why not be upfront that the daughter is forced and not mislead prospective readers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anatomy

The hymen doesn't work like that. If you do an edit, read up on the hymen. It's at the entrance of the vagina, not inside. Your description of shoving past the cervix is also isn't clear. Do you mean rubbing along the exterior of the cervix? Do you mean the cervix is dilated and the head of his penis tries to enter it? Along with the critiques about tense and the description saying it's consensual already mentioned, this story would have potential if it were edited a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anatomy is not all you need to learn.....

When you're in the house and take clothes off, you don't throw them on the ground, you throw them on the floor (or more likely drop them on the floor).

I guess the daughters ass is like a gun (?). You called it a "poop shoot". The correct name would have been "poop chute".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rape does not end well

Your story propogates the male myth and fantasy that once your inside the woman will magically want and desire you. This is complete crap believed only by those with arrogance and ignorance. Rape is rape and she will hate you more. Your writing is not that bad, fueling male violence fantasies is the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Goddammit! Did anonymous really have to show their ass on a PORN story? Go find something else to jack off to and shut the fuck up, you piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

If you're going to write a rape story, then I think you should tag it. Either as rape/non-con because while it isn't my thing, it is others. And some people don't like having the rape element sprung on them. They may be here in a kinky/taboo category, but rape is something that's deeply traumatizing and triggering and should be forewarned about. And this WAS rape. From the moment he starts pushing and shoving and screaming and yelling and slapping and degrading her while she begged him not to repeatedly, it was rape. And I know it's fantasy, but rape victims don't suddenly get into it.

Also, it's very obvious this was written by a man with very, very little knowledge of female anatomy. The hymen isn't where you had it, and for the love of God, like every other male writer on this site, you need to learn you CANNOT fuck into her cervix. If, by some chance, you had a dick big enough to reach that far and by some miracle you somehow did manage to breach the cervix, it would not be pleasant AT ALL for her and most likely you. It's not sexy, it's not hot, and the only people who think it is are those who either get off on pain or men who have very little sex and have no clue how a woman's body works.

Also, she's not a believable virgin with the way she suddenly knows how to talk like the most experienced porn star.

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

So sad how sick people are in this world that we must live around. Rape is not good for anyone, it's a life long horror story for all involved and those who love them. To write this young woman actually started to like it is so stupid and pathetic.

Like other stories that did not worn about rape or infidelity, you should be forbidden from being a contributor. It would have been so simple when she asked about his mood, if it was sex he was talking about. She could have volunteered to help but instead you went with rape. That's when I stopped reading, I only know some parts from other like minded people who were disappointed in your lack of worning.

I went to the end only to find out if mom was sick and joined in or did the right thing and supported her daughter filing charges of rape and putting dad/husband in jail so he could be raped. Sadly that was not the case.

PS a virgin can't use a tampon without damaging her Hyman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNanerdad@Nanerdad
89 Followers
Working on making my stories acceptable to this site's moderators. We'll see what happens.