Mommy's Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nanerdad
Nanerdad
89 Followers

When it's over, you close your eyes, incredibly embarrassed to have had an intense orgasm as you are taken by your own father. Daddy continues his frantic fucking. Then he says something that fills you with dread, "Yes, Baby. This is incredible. Daddy's going to cum deep in his little girl's sweet pussy!"

Your eyes fly open. "NO!" you shout, "No daddy don't! Please daddy don't cum in me! Please don't cum daddy! I don't want to be pregnant, please don't cum in me daddy," you realize just how bad this would be. Knocked up by your own father. You can't be pregnant now. Tears start to flow out of your eyes as you run through all the horrible things other people might say about you. All the opportunities you will miss out on. You realize that they would put your dad in jail for this. Even with what he has done to you, you can't imagine not being able to see. (And secretly you realize that you want him to fuck you again. You've never had orgasms like this before and you're not sure if you can ever again without it being your dad fucking you.) "please don't do it. please don't do it."

Daddy stops his thrusting and pulls out. Your pussy suddenly feels entirely too empty. You actually feel sad that it had to come out. (What the fuck are you thinking? What is wrong with you? You're not supposed to get off on being taken by your own father. You feel like a filthy whore.) You open your eyes again and through tears you see him lean back. His cock is still completely rock hard and pointed right at you. "You don't want me to cum in your pussy then get up and turn over." he says.

"What? Why do you want me to turn over?" you ask without thinking. SLAP! Out of no where Daddy's hand slaps you across the face again.

"I said get UP and turn over! Stop asking me questions girl!" he shouts at you.

You do as your told. You quickly roll over till you're up on all fours. Your ass is aimed at your dad. You realize that you can't see him now and you kind of wish that you could. "Is this what you want daddy?"

Dad throws himself on your back. With his hands, he forces your head down to the mattress. "No, face down, ass up!" he says sternly. You get the point. You splay your arms out and press your chest down to the mattress. This causes your back to arch and you feel your pussy open up as your hips shift. "Now reach around with your hands and spread your cheeks." You can feel daddy's hands still on you, his weight is on top of your ass, his cock is poking right at your pussy. You reach both hands behind you, grab a handful of cheek and pull them apart, open your cunt up even more.

"Like this daddy?" you ask, trying to be a little coy (why are you acting like this?)

Daddy reaches back with his hand and you feel his cock start to rub up and down on your dripping pussy (when did you get so fucking wet?). You feel his cock slowly start to inch its way back into your pussy. God you so wanted him to put it back in. Your poor little pussy is practically begging to get fucked hard again. "Mmmmm Daddy," you moan. Then suddenly you remember why you changed positions in the first place. "Wait daddy don't! Don't cum in my pussy please," you whimper. It's really hard to put up this fight. You don't want to get pregnant but your pussy clearly doesn't care. What you really want is to cum hard again on your daddy's huge dick. "Please don't get me pregnant daddy," you don't really sound convincing anymore.

"I'm not going to cum in your pussy girl," your daddy reassures you. Then he starts rocking his hard member back in and out again. You can feel that warm feeling come over you very quickly again. You realize that you love this. You love being completely bent over with your hands spreading your ass cheeks apart, presenting your young, fertile pussy to your daddy. Right now, nothing could be better than feeling daddy's huge cock penetrating the deepest parts of your pussy. You kind of want to feel his cum spraying all over your baby maker. You almost want to your daddy to knock you up. That would make you feel like the best daughter any dad could ever have. Of course, you'll still fuck daddy while you're pregnant with his baby. You start to become lost in fantasy as another intense orgasm build up in you. You find yourself pushing back against your dad every time he shoves forward. Your helping him penetrate you deeper. You want his cock buried deep when he cums. That potent sperm of his needs to get right up in you if it's going to knock you up. You push back harder. You start moaning hard, the orgasm is getting closer. Suddenly you feel his dick pull out of you again.

"Aww damn I was so close daddy. Please put it back in and keep fucking me! Daddy, please," you plead, "Look, your sweet little girl's pussy is wide open waiting for you. Please, put your dick back in me and fuck me hard again. Please Daddy. Please! Don't you love your little girl? Please give her what she needs daddy. Please."

"No baby, we don't want to get you pregnant. Remember?" Daddy replies tenderly.

"Fuck that!" you shout, "Put your dick back in me daddy! Please, I'm desperate to feel you splitting me open again, please Daddy! I don't care if I get knocked up, I don't care. I want to have your baby daddy. I want to be your sweet little princess. Please put your dick back in and don't stop fucking me until you cum in my pussy. Please. I'm begging daddy. I'm begging you."

"Well I do care baby," he replies. The next thing you feel is the tip of his dick rubbing you again, but it's not rubbing your pussy. It's rubbing on your asshole. It's slippery as hell, you must have cum very hard on it. Dad starts to push his dick head hard against your butt. "I'm going to cum in your ass baby. That way you won't get pregnant."

"Wait no! Don't fuck me there. No! Fuck my pussy, not my ass. I've never had anything there before!" you shout in a panic.

"You never had anything anywhere before little girl. Relax. Don't fight me." your daddy says.

You just about pull away. You nearly collapse onto the bed. You're not about to let that huge thing into your little asshole. But then you remember who's in charge. You remember how pointless resisting has been up to this point. "Please just fuck my pussy daddy. Please," you voice doesn't have any fight left in it. You know how this is going to end. Your dad is not only going to take your pussy tonight, he's going to take your ass as well.

Daddy pushes hard against your butthole. You instinctively clinch up tight. "Stop fighting me girl," he says in his 'I'm getting my way' voice that you have heard all night. "Relax your butt girl. Let me in. It will hurt much worse if you fight,"

You do as you're told. You relent. You force your butthole to relax a bit and that's all it takes. In a split second, all of the pressure dad has applied to your butt with his cock is relieved and his cock shoots directly into your asshole. "Fuck! Daddy FUCK!" you scream. This is every bit as painful as when he just took your virginity. Before you know it, your dad has his cock buried to the base in your butt, his hips slam into your hands as they hold your ass cheeks open (You're still holding your ass open for your dad? You didn't realize it.) He presses forward upon you, his weight coming down hard on your hips. You almost collapse, but you steel yourself and hold him up.

"Oh God baby, your ass hole is fucking heaven too," daddy says. You can't help but smile a little at that. You realize that you actually like it when your daddy tells you that you have tight holes. You're in pain, incredible pain. Your asshole has never been played with ever and now it has a huge dick completely filling it. But even with the pain, you feel a certain sense of accomplishment. You did it. You didn't know you were ever going to have to, but you did. You took your daddy's huge cock in your asshole and he is happy. Daddy slowly pulls his cock back. It slides back until just its enormous head is still lodged in your little pucker. Then he reverses motion and shoves it back in. He repeats this action several times slowly. You feel every bit of your daddy's cock shoving through your bowels. Forward and your asshole becomes full of dick. Backwards and your butt clings to the shaft, almost trying to not let it go. Forward and you feel his balls push up against your wet, open pussy. Backwards and your hungry butthole sucks desperately at the meat as it pulls out. After two minutes of this slow fucking, you don't really feel any pain anymore. You can tell your butthole is stretched out. It isn't resisting your dad's dick anymore.

"Oh yes baby, I can fuck your holes all night." Daddy leans over you and wraps his right hand in your hair. He picks your head up and turns it until he is almost face to face with you. "Do you like this baby girl? Do you like your daddy's dick in your ass as much as you liked it in your pussy?"

"Yes Daddy," you say truthfully. You are starting to really like the sensation. It's different. It's not as pleasurable, but in your mind, it is what your daddy wants so it is what you want too. And you can feel that warm orgasm feeling starting to well up in you. Yes, you are about to get off on having your daddy sodomize you. "Aww, I love it in my ass daddy! I love it! I love it!"

"You're such a dirty little girl," Daddy says

"Yes! I'm a dirty whore for my daddy! I'm a dirty ass whore for daddy! I want daddy to fill my ass up with his cum! Please daddy. Please just cum,"

With that, daddy shoves his tongue into your mouth. His big tongue is stabbing into your mouth, shoving your tongue around. His hips are moving fast now and you feel his dick slamming into your butthole with no concern. As his tongue is darting around yours, you start to cum. You cum hard. The hardest yet. You don't know why you're cumming as hard as you are. It doesn't really feel as good, but in your mind you can see yourself sucking your daddy's tongue while his huge cock is stabbing repeatedly into your dirty little butthole. You are daddy's butt whore and you love it. You cum and then you cum again. You're shoving your ass back against your daddy's thrusts, helping him pound deeper and deeper. Soon you can't tell when one orgasm ends and the next begins.

"Unnngggg. Whooo, Fuuuuckkk!" you mutter around your daddy's tongue. You're not even making words anymore. Only primal, guttural animal sounds. You're like a bitch in heat, begging for some stud to come and impregnate you. This thought sends you into another orgasm.

You lose track of the number of times you cum. You can't believe sex could ever be like this. Nothing is as amazing as this feeling. Being completely dominated by your father. Begging him to plug your asshole with his huge meat. Then you feel daddy's dick get even bigger. It stretches your poor poop shoot to the limit.

"AHHHH FUCK GIRL!!!" Daddy shouts at the top of his lungs and then buries his hot shaft as deep as he can. You push back on him, getting more of his dick into you. You feel that dick probe deep in your ass. "Yes, here it cums baby!" You feel him stop moving, just leaving that big bone buried as deep as it can go. Then it starts jumping in your butt. You can feel the hot cum spraying the walls of your shitter. He pushes in a bit more and continues to cum, thick, sticky ropes of jism spray in your burning ass. The sensation of your daddy shooting so much cum in your ass makes you cum one last time.

"Yes Daddy! Yes, make my ass cum! Make me cum! Fill me up with your seed! God, I wish you were in my pussy..." you didn't mean to say the last part, but you did anyways. Your orgasm subsides and you feel daddy's cock twitch a few more times. He is leaning over you, breathing heavily into your face. His dick stays in your ass. There's a mess in there, you can feel a huge amount of cum.

Your dad puts his hand on your head and pushes the hair out of your face. He leans down and kisses your cheek. His dick is still planted in your butt. "There baby doll. Did you like that?"

"Yes daddy," it's true.

"Now you can't tell anyone about this," upon saying this, he grabs your hair again to make his point, "Not your friends, not your teachers, no one! Especially not your mother. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy,"

"Do you want to do this again sometime?"

"Yes daddy,"

"Good girl," he strokes your cheek and brushes your hair back again. He shifts his weight back and you can feel his cock start to slip out. He pulls it out slowly.

"Awwww," you protest as it pops out. Your butthole hangs open and you realize that you're still holding your ass wide open.

"Mmmm, I made quite a mess of it. I'm sorry," Dad says as he leans in close to your butt and plants a kiss on each ass cheek.

You don't say anything. You release your cheeks and slowly lift your torso off of the bed. You collapse your butt down onto the bed and look back at your dad. His cock is once again hanging down, slick with cum and your juices. You suddenly realize that the warm orgasm feeling is back just looking at it.

"Daddy?" you say coyly.

"Yes hunny," he replies staring lovingly at you.

"Can I do mommy's job tomorrow night?"

"Good Girl," he replies smiling. "Thanks for playing with me tonight,"

"I love you daddy," you reply. You wonder what you are going to do with daddy tomorrow night.

Nanerdad
Nanerdad
89 Followers
12