Mommy's Good Boy Pt. 02

Story Info
It’s family reunion time, can Ben behave himself?
2.5k words
4.61
26.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben, are you up?" my mom shouts from the kitchen.

I groan, lying face down on my drool-covered pillow. I glance at the clock, it's 9:30...shit.

We have a family reunion today, my mom's been planning it for months. All my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents will be here. She used to do these reunions every year, but she hasn't wanted to answer questions about Dad and the divorce, so it's been a couple years. She's been so stressed out, constantly organizing and thinking about the reunion.

Honestly, I can't stand family gatherings. But she is pretty psyched about it, so I've been trying to help as much as I can.

I make my way to the kitchen and sit at the counter, rubbing my eyes.

"Late night?" Mom asks, glancing over her glasses at me as she chops away for the veggie platters.

"Yeah," I say, fighting back a yawn. "I wanted to finish my paper so I could focus on helping you today"

After shit went down with Dad, I couldn't stand working for him anymore - I'm 21, now, and halfway through getting my Associate's Degree, living here with Mom to help around the house - and, well, because I can't stay away from her.

"Don't worry, though," I say, "I finished my paper, so I'm all yours for the day."

"Don't tell me that," she says, winking at me. "Just kidding...but hey, I do need to talk to you about that."

I look at her awkwardly.

"You HAVE to behave yourself today, Ben," she says sternly, pointing her finger at me.

I grin, "I can't promise anything..."

"Ben, I'm serious!" She insists, trying not to smile.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," I assure her, "I'll be a good boy." I hop off my stool, slap her ass, and head to take a shower.

----------

Standing in the shower, the hot water runs down my back. I'm trying not to think about that dress Mom bought for this stupid fucking reunion, she sent me a picture of it when she picked it out...it's this tight, black dress that's gonna hug her curves perfectly. I don't know if she's trying to tease me or what, but it's already working.

As I stand in the stream of hot water, I step back a bit and let the water run down my shaft. I'm so fucking hard, there's no way I'm making it through this gathering with her in that dress, not if I don't rub one out now. I reach down and start stroking.

I close my eyes and imagine Mom's big, brown, doe eyes looking up at me as she kneels in front of me. I imagine it's her mouth around me, sucking my cock and looking up at me with her makeup running down her face in the shower, tits bouncing as she deep-throats me.

Just the thought is enough, I bust my load on the shower floor with a slight groan.

Just then, Mom yells "hurry up in there, I need you to move the cars!"

"Be right out!" I shout, frantically squeezing shampoo into my hands so I can wash my hair. I finish getting ready and head out to help.

----------

It's 1:00 and people are starting to arrive. My Aunt Stacy is the first to get here - she always is. She's the loud aunt, the "life of the party" aunt. Always the first to show up, always the last to leave. She's brought a crockpot of chili and a case of beer.

As I'm helping carry stuff in, the rest of the gang shows up and the party kicks off.

Mom's in the dining room, laying out platters of food. Cheese, crackers, chips, dips, wings, sandwiches...she really went all out. And, just like I thought, she looks fucking incredible.

She's got the dress on, it's so tight it perfectly accentuates the shape of her big tits and her mom-hips. She has her hair pulled back so her thick, brown curls bounce beautifully out of a messy bun...her hair always smells so good. Uuugghhhh. I quickly turn away and start taking people's coats and drink requests.

As I hand out beers and cocktails, I can see Mom's starting to freak out. She's trying to finish setting up and she's got relatives at every side of her - they're asking questions about the divorce, her job, her sons...she's trying her best to hold it together. We make eye contact and I gesture toward her office.

"You okay?" I ask as she closes the office door.

"Yeah," she says, shaking her head. "Just a little overwhelmed."

I pull her in closer, "relax...I got you."

She nuzzles her face into my neck and caresses my face. She smells so fucking good. She quickly turns back to the door.

"Ben," she says, "stop, they'll hear!"

She reaches for the door and I come up behind her, pushing her into the door with my ever-growing erection against her ass. She moans slightly.

I grab a handful of her perfect, round ass and press further into her, kissing her neck and sliding my hand around to the front.

"Stop it, Ben!" She whispers, pushing me back with her ass.

"Alright, alright," I chuckle, backing away. "I'm sorry."

"You know I want it, baby," she says, "I just don't want to risk anyone hearing us. Thank you, though...I needed a quick break."

She kisses me, fixes her dress, and heads back out.

----------

As the evening progresses, Mom's relaxed a bit. She's got a drink in her hand and she's chatting with her sisters, whispering and giggling as my uncles talk football in the living room. I can't help but wonder what they're talking about...

I look down at my glass...I'm almost out of beer. I'm about three beers in, so I decide it's time for some hard liquor. As I'm pouring myself some whisky, Mom comes in.

"You pouring, handsome?" She winks, and nudges me with her hip. Looks like she's a couple drinks in, herself...

"How you holding up?" I ask as I refill her gin and tonic.

"Oh, I'm alright," she says, leaning up against the counter.

She's looking at me, I'm trying not to make eye contact...she looks so fucking hot, I don't want to fuck this up for her.

I hand her her drink and she takes it, glancing over her glasses at me as she takes a sip. She knows it drives me wild when she looks at me like that.

I watch her ass bounce as she leaves the room.

----------

It's about 6pm, I'm pretty drunk but I'm holding it together. My Grandma is sitting next to me, asking about my classes and my grades. My little brother, Thomas, is off playing video games with some of our cousins.

I realize I haven't seen Mom in a little while, so I get up to check on her. I look in the kitchen, she isn't there. I figure maybe she's in the bathroom, so I head to my room to take a few hits off my Pineapple Kush vape.

As I pass Mom's room, I hear giggling.

"So, who is he?" I hear Aunt Stacy ask. I quietly inch my way closer to the door, listening intently.

"I can't, Stacy..." Mom says, "I told him I wouldn't say anything."

"Oh, come on!" Aunt Michelle chimes in, "why so secret?" They're all egging her on, trying to get any details they can.

"Oh my GOD!", Aunt Leah yells. Then, realizing she's being too loud, she whispers "is he...young?"

My mom must have given her a look, because the question is followed by girlish squealing, clapping, and giggling.

"You cougar!!" Aunt Tina shouts. "That must be so fucking hot."

I'm getting so hard listening to my mom describe my cock to her sisters, they have no idea she's talking about me. She's going in on details, telling them she's never been fucked so good in her life.

"I just want him to fucking dominate me," Mom says, followed by a chorus of "yes, girl" and "get that dick, girl"...

If I don't do something, I'm gonna cum right here.

----------

I head into my room, rinse my face with cold water and try to get my mind off of how badly I want to fuck her. I better just stay in my room for a while. The party's died down anyway, wasted and I can't get rid of this fucking hard-on.

I sit down on my bedroom futon and take a massive hit off my vape. I lean my head back and sit for a few minutes, until I hear a knock at my door.

"Ben?" Shit! It's Mom...I start to stand up, as she opens the door.

"Everything okay?" She asks, "you disappeared on me!"

"I'm sorry, Mom," I say, walking toward her, "I just needed a minute."

She comes in closer and puts her hands on my chest, looking up at me with those fucking amazing eyes. "Are you sure? Did you drink too much?"

"Maybe a little," I say, pulling away a little. "Mom, I'm sorry, I heard you talking to your sisters...I just know how important this reunion is to you, I had to come take a breather."

"Oh!" She seems relieved, "well, I'm glad you heard it..." she comes in closer, sliding her hand down the front of my pants. "I want you to know how good you make me feel."

"Mom," I grab her hand, "they might hear us."

"No they won't," she says, locking the door.

My heart is pounding. She kneels in front of me and starts unbuttoning my pants, kissing my belly and working her way down as she lowers my boxers.

My cock is harder than its ever been, curved to the left and throbbing. She starts licking the precum that's dripping out of me, licking and kissing and sucking up every drop.

"Oh my god, Mom" I moan.

"Shhh," she says as she pushes me down onto the futon. "Quiet baby, mommy wants your cock." Before I can say a word, she's licking my shaft. Slowly licking up and down, swirling her tongue around that sweet spot on the bottom of my cock, where the head meets the shaft.

Now she's got both hands around me, jerking me off and sucking the tip. I grab her by her hair and shove myself down her throat.

She pulls her head back, choking on my length. She spits on my cock and goes back for more, moaning quietly as I fuck her gorgeous face.

A knock at the door startles us, but she stays on my cock - looking me in the eye. I hold my finger to my lips, hoping she'll follow my lead.

"Yeah?" I say, trying not to moan.

"Ben, sweetie," Aunt Stacy shouts from outside the door, "have you seen your mother?"

"Uhhh," I'm trying to think fast, as she's still slurping my cock. "I think maybe she's, uh, in her bathroom."

Mom nods as she pulls her tits out of her dress.

"I'll, uh, I'll be out in a bit," I say, sounding way too out of breath. "I uh, had a little too much to drink. Just, uuugghh, just resting for a minute". Now she's got her tits around my cock, I can't take much more, I can feel my cum begging to explode all over those huge tits.

I stand up as I hear Aunt Stacy walk away, still looking for Mom.

"Take off that dress," I command, jerking my cock.

As my mother removes her dress, my erection grows harder and harder. She's so fucking hot.

"Is this what you wanted?" She teases, as she rubs her fingers along her tiny, perfect, shaved slit.

I pick her up and toss her on the bed. She's rubbing her clit, looking up at me...her eyes begging me to fuck her.

"You want it?"

"Ohhh baby, I want it!"

"You want this?" I rub my fat cock on her wet lips, barely slipping inside.

"Ohhh my god," she moans, trying to stay quiet. "Give it to me baby! Please!"

I can barely fit inside of her, she's so fucking tight. She's pulled her legs back, spread wide for her favorite boy. She's panting and whimpering as I slowly push my cock inside her.

She's already cumming, starting to moan louder so I put my hand over her mouth. "You better shut the fuck up," I say, keeping my hand over her mouth as she moans in ecstasy.

"You want domination?" I ask, fucking her harder. She's squirting all over my cock, completely unable to contain herself at this point.

I grab her by the throat, both hands, and slam my cock as deep as I can inside of her.

"Oh baby," she moans, her voice slightly strained as I grip her throat, "it's so big, baby!"

"You wanted it," I say, fucking her harder. "You fucking take it. Take that cock like a fucking whore."

We can now hear relatives walking around the house, calling for Mom. They're knocking on her door, starting to get concerned. We don't have much more time...

I flip her around so that perfect, round ass is bent over in front of me. I rub my hands on her, feeling how soaked she is. I slip two fingers in her pussy and start licking her ass. She grabs a pillow, biting on it to muffle the sound.

She's a screamer, when you start playing with her ass.

As I swirl my tongue around her tight little hole, fingering her soaked pussy, she starts bucking and grinding against my face, I can't take anymore.

I grab her by the hips and shove my cock inside her tight, wet pussy. She wants domination, she's gonna get it. I pound my cock even deeper and she jumps.

So. Fucking. Tight.

"Ugghhh, Mom..." I moan, "I gotta fucking cum."

She turns around and lays below me, fingering her soaked, swollen, pink pussy. "I wanna see it..."

"Ohh my god," I can't hold it back anymore. Standing over her, I blast a massive cumshot, covering her face, tits, and belly. It just keeps coming as I continue to stroke my shaft, moaning and dripping. She starts rubbing my cum around her tits and fingers herself again, making herself cum one last time with my seed on her fingers.

As we catch our breath, we try and come up with a believable story. They've been looking for her everywhere!

I get dressed and tell her I'll distract them, so she can get herself cleaned up. I walk into the kitchen and am immediately accosted by aunts and uncles, and my Grandma who is tired and wants to go home. I apologize and tell them I wasn't feeling well and had to lay down.

As I'm trying to come up with a story for Mom, she walks in the front door.

We're all surprised - she must have snuck out the back door and come around the front. She starts telling us some bullshit story about how she had brought out some trash and got talking to a neighbor.

She winks at me and fixes her dress as she begins to see our guests out the door.

Whew...that was close.