All Comments on 'Mommy's Good Little Boy'

by LydiaSilver

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hornacekhornacekalmost 5 years ago
Stevenn?

I'd like to think "Stevenn" was just a typo, but the character's name is mentioned 12 times, and only once is it spelled "Steven" - all 11 other times it's spelled "Stevenn".

So I'm going to assume you meant to write "Stevenn" and that one "Steven" was a typo. Which leads me to my question ... what the hell kind of name is Stevenn?

hornacekhornacekalmost 5 years ago
character logic? we don't need no character logic!

You know, most writers will have one of the characters in a mother/son incest encounter be completely shocked when the idea is first introduced, and then give them time to think about it and let them get more used to the idea.

But that's not you! You have the mother see her son masturbating, never having thought about her son sexually before, and a second later she decides to go for it. Way to have your characters defy all logic, even for this genre of story!

lampilotlampilotalmost 5 years ago

@hornacek: I think the likelier scenario is that the author had chosen an entirely different name, then decided on "Steven", then did a find&replace on all the names but made a typo there and didn't notice.

Anyway, nice story, Lydia! I like all of yours but would love to see you try something longer and more involved.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
LIKE JUST AT THE END!! ^*!^*!^*!

This was one lucky boy. Thanks for a nice short read........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Memories

My sweet mom started "helping me out" and it was wonderful. The slow seduction from rubbing outside the covered to becoming full-fledged lovers was an erotic journey.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 4 years ago
Loved it!

More incest/taboo submissions please! lol your so good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The progression was a little quick

Like previous commentator, I think most people's experience is that the mom goes more slowly. My mom showed me Playboys and taught me about love making as I humped her leg. Then she'd rub my covered penis. Next she would jerk me off. This went on until; it became so frequent that taking the load in her mouth "made more sense to avoid a mess." She shared a bout fun she had at my age with her parents and I begged for fucking while I played with her pussy with my fingers. Finally she told me that I was such a good boy and loved each other two much we could be full-fledged lovers.

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable and arousing!

Brought back memories of the “lessons” my mom and dad gave me!

Those lessons have served me well!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Great story I enjoyed the way you have written it. Looking forward to reading future stories.

🙉🙈🙊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLydiaSilver@LydiaSilver
I am straight up bat-shit crazy. However, I am loving and dedicated to those that I care for. I am also open minded, very creative and kinky as Hell. I'm the type of girl who loves to be in the woods, playing in a river or at home, playing with yarn. I love living life fully...