Mommy's got Talents

Story Info
College teen finds that mom has changed.
2.7k words
4.42
26.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy's got talents.

This one is a tribute to my adoptive moms. While this is pure fiction, it is a telling of their talents and love. You don't have to agree with any of it, not forcing our ways on any of you, I just like the story and the emotions that led me to write it.

Joan, Jo to most, was almost nineteen as she returned home after her first year at college. She was returning home to an almost empty house because her mother and stepfather had divorced. He had moved away taking her step sister with him so it would be just Jo and her mom. Jo was gay and was having some personal conflict in how to tell her mother. She loved her mom, and didn't want to heap any more drama onto her just now.

Jo got home a bit late in the evening because of some really bad traffic, so she figured her mom might be asleep but to her surprise there she was opening the front door as Jo's car pulled up the drive. Jo immediately noticed her mother's attire, and it was totally out of character for her. She had on really tight yoga pants that showed that she definitely wasn't wearing panties, and her way to tight cut off tank hugged her ample breasts and revealed her mom had nipple piercings?

"Oh Jo, my baby, I am so happy to have you home darling." The hug was warm and long, with Jo feeling those piercings pressing through the thin fabric into her own much smaller breasts. Her mom kissed her on the cheek as she released the hug and helped bring some of her bags into the house. "I am really glad to have you home babydoll, I have missed you so much." "Me too mom, it's been too long, and you look great by the way, I have to say the new look is really looking good on you." Jo was taking in her mom's new hair style, mostly short, one side buzzed close with the rest able to be styled up or let hang. It looked good with her almost black hair. "I had to reinvent myself Jo, I just couldn't live like I had any longer, but its late. We can start to catch up tomorrow."

For Jo being home from college meant not having any of her girl pals to share a bed with. She had pretty much known she was gay all along but college let her explore it to its fullest. Once in bed Jo reached her hand inside her already moist panties and began to slowly rub her swollen pussy. She loved rubbing the hood over her clit and as she worked it faster and faster, she began to picture her own mother's nipples through that tight top. "Oh, fuck Jo, that's pretty perverted" she said to herself aloud as she rocked her pelvis against her hand. Her orgasm shook her hard, head back as she imagined things a daughter shouldn't. She lay there for a few moments before getting up to get herself a bottle of water.

Jo's mom, Rebecca, stripped naked as soon as she got to her bedroom. Having her daughter home meant that she either had to reveal her new lesbian lifestyle or not have dates home any longer. She figured her daughter would understand but she just wasn't sure yet. The thirty-nine-year-old grabbed her favorite bad dragon dildo from her toy drawer and laid back on her bed, her legs spread wide as she rubbed the doggie dick tip up and down her dripping cunt. She began by picturing her one friend Melody who had introduced her to the joys of a woman's love. Her pussy swelled and spread wide, allowing the entry of the rather large cock to squeeze inside her, causing her to moan a bit louder than she realized.

Jo stood there in the hall outside her mom's room, the bottle of water in her hand almost forgotten as she tried to take in the scene her eyes were taking in. Her mom was right there, on her bed, naked and legs spread wide as she moved a wicked looking dildo in and out of her pussy. Jo could see the barbell piercings on her mom's erect nipples, could see her shaved bald pussy, with its swollen labia and the way it glistened from her juices. But it was the way her mother called out to someone named Melody as she came hard that really shocked her. Her mom liked women now.

Jo got back into her bed and couldn't go to sleep having seen what her mind thought was an extremely hot thing as well as something she just shouldn't have. She lay there debating her feelings in her head, the whole while feeling her body becoming aroused. "Fucking slut, that's what you are Jo". She said to herself as she pushed her panties off and reached for her own personal dildo. The bright pink vibrator buzzed to life and she rubbed her clit a bit to really make herself aroused before slipping it inside. Her pussy was becoming very creamy as her own almost white fluids oozed out around the hot pink of the dildo. The nineteen-year-old had no problem picturing her own mother fucking herself. The orgasm was going to be a strong one and as she got closer and closer she rammed the dildo in deeper and harder until her body exploded. Her juices squirted out around the dildo, spraying her now messy bed as her back arched. Jo moaned out a long ahhhhhhh then "fuck fuck fuck yessssss" before collapsing back onto the bed, the vibrator still buzzing but now soaked in her nectar like her inner thighs it was against.

For Rebecca morning were her favorite, she was up for coffee early, then started breakfast, this time just making a bit more to feed Jo who wandered out, probably from the scent of the bacon. "Morning beautiful, hope you slept ok." Becca said to her daughter she got a cup of coffee. "I hope bacon and eggs is still ok with you, didn't become a vegan at school, did you?" Jo grinned at her mother's question, thinking to herself, no mother, just lesbian, kind of like you, I think.

The two women parted ways for the day as Becca had errands and plans which she could not bring her daughter too. Jo had ideas of her own of how to spend the day. With her mother gone Jo snooped through her bedroom. She found her mothers drawer of sex toys first. She was kind of in awe at how many she had, with several being pretty big, but it was the nipples clamps, wrist and ankle cuffs and ball gag that really shocked her. "Omg mom." She said out loud. She found lots of lingerie next, some sensual but others really slutty, same went for some of the clothes and heels she found in her big closet.

Jo's head was spinning from all the things she had found as well as the thoughts of her mother being as sexual as her imagination was saying she was. She felt how horny she was becoming and decided she just had to know how a certain dildo felt. Jo found the doggie dildo she had seen her mother using and got it slick with lube. "God mom, this is such a hot toy." The tip had a nice point that she rubbed first at her ass, then along her vaginal opening. On her knees she reached and pushed the tip in a bit, feeling the penetration that her imagination started to tell her was the real thing she began to work it in and out, each in thrust going deeper until the really big bulge was bumping her. Jo had read some stories about this kind of thing and wondered if she could get it inside. Her mouth was open as she was now quickly fucking herself with the dildo, its size filling her. She paused a moment, changed her grip on the base of it then started to press it into her further. The large bulge stretching her, making her cry out in both pleasure and pain as it was almost too much, but then pop, it was in and her muscles clamped down around it sending her into a long orgasm that shook her to her core and had her cumming all over her mother's bed. She reached under herself and rubbed her clit hard to make the orgasm last and last. Finally, she still, panting and with her hand cramping a bit. She could feel the juices dripping down her inner thighs as well as the large toy still being gripped tightly by her throbbing pussy.

When Rebecca got home her daughter was gone, the note saying she was going to visit a few old friends. Damn, she thought, had she known maybe she could have had someone over. She dropped her purse on her bed and stopped short. That wasn't the bedspread she had on, was it? She walked to the laundry room but it wasn't there. She then checked Joan's room and found the bedspread balled up in her closet smelling heavily of sex. Becca grinned, she knew it wasn't her scent, so he daughter did something on her bed. She pulled the thing out and found it to be really soaked. "Oh fuck Jo, you smell really good to mommy." Becca's mind began to have some seriously dirty thoughts.

Becca looked and found her daughters pink vibrator. She spread the soaked bedspread out on the floor and stripped off her clothes. Using her daughters toy mom lay there, her back feeling the wetness her daughter had left, her nose taking in the sexual scents as she worked the vibrator in and out of her sopping wet cunt. As she came, she cried out as if it was Jo giving her that pleasure.

Jo spent the day out seeing a few old friends, visiting spots around town she kind of missed. She headed home after it got dark, wondering if her mother was home and what she was up to. Walking in she found the house very dimly lit, had her mother gone to bed already? Then she heard her mother call out from her room. "Jo babydoll, mommy found you a really cute teddy bear today, come see."

Jo smiled and shook her head. "Mom I am a little old to want a new teddy bear no matter how cute." Jo stopped talking as she caught the sight of her mom and the teddy bear. In the really lovely dim light, her mother was on her bed, her back against the headboard, her legs bent at the knees and spread wide with the teddy bear between them. The bear covered her cotch and chest. Jo could see her mom was wearing black stockings and garters as well as really big high heels. It all contrasted nicely with the pure white bear. "So, Jo, do you like your bear?"

Jo stood, too stunned to speak at first. "Mom, I...... I don't know what to say." Becca smirked. "Oh please, let me see if I can piece everything together, you likes girls, heard me or peeked and saw me last night, snooped today and did a little playing on my bed where you seem to have made more of a mess than you anticipated, so you changed the comforter which I found in your closet. So, the question is, are you going to come take your bear?"

Jo stepped closer, nervous, unsure until she reached and took the bear, revealing her mothers' bare breasts, erect pierced nipples and glistening bald pussy. "Take the bears place babydoll." Her mom's words like a magic spell that she couldn't resist Jo dropped the bear to the floor and mounted the bed, sitting between her mothers smooth stocking covered legs that closed around her once she sat.

Jo felt her mother lean forward ever so slightly, embracing her, the nipples pressing into her back. She felt her mom's warm breath on her neck, then her ear. "Just sit and enjoy this, don't speak unless I ask for an answer, don't resist and don't move." Then she felt her mother lick her ear, the tongue slipping in and out once before moving gently over the entire ear, making her shiver as goosebumps raised over her entire body. Jo felt her mother nip her ear lobe, just as she cupped her breasts through her top. "mmmmm, no bra, mommies little girl is naughty." Jo let her mother lift her shirt up and off, leaving her topless.

Becca cupped the girls breasts, rolling the erect nipples under thumbs, feeling the teen react, hearing her breathing shallow and quicken. She pinched the nipples a bit, softly, then harder, each brings a new sound from her daughter. "Tell me Jo, how much do you want mommy right now?" she pinched harder still making her daughter yelp. "Oh mommy, please, I want you, I want you to do whatever you want right now." Becca purred out load, reached her hands lower, slowly rubbing along the smooth skin of Jo's abdomen, then along her thighs. "Spread your legs for mommy Jo."

Her mother's words again felt like magic, causing her to do as told without hesitation. Becca's hands moved along the soft inner thighs of her teenaged daughter until they got to the girls-soaked satin panties. "Fuck baby doll, you are such a slut, this pussy is already so wet." Jo groaned a deep moan as her mother pressed firmly cupping her pussy and making her panties slip inside a bit. Becca then slipped and pressed a finger down each side of Jo's swollen labia. This caused her to press back into her as she moaned again.

Rebecca moved both hands up, then down inside the waistband of the sopping wet very creamy panties. Here she began to pinch her daughter's erect clit between two fingers while her other hand slipped a finger between her folds and into the moist pussy. Jo twisted her head and the two kissed. It was awkward but immensely passionate as Becca felt the heat coming from her daughter. Jo began to pant a bit as her mother pinched and rolled her clit between her thumb and forefinger while slipping one, then two fingers in and out of her throbbing pussy.

Jo had never had this kind of attention from anyone. The position and touch were new and because it was her mother so very erotic. "Is my baby going to cum for mommy? I hope so, I want to see you cum all over mommy bed and make your juices drip off our legs Joan." Her mother's words only made the entire thing dirtier and sexier. Jo couldn't resist the way her mother was playing with her. Becca moved her hands and pulled the girls panties to the side before going right back to what she was doing. She knew her daughter was so close and that her climax was going to be a strong one. Jo felt her mother drive the two fingers in deeper, harder, her clit being pinched firmer just as she felt teeth biting the skin of her neck, sending her over the edge. Her body shook with a powerful orgasm as her back arched a bit. Her pussy gushed juices, spraying them out over both their legs and messing the bed. Just then Becca began to slap Jo's sensitive pussy further heightening the orgasm and splashing her nectar.

Jo had lost all track of reality, she only felt her pounding heart and now heaving breaths. She could feel her mother kissing her neck, her shoulder. Then she heard another voice, a woman. Her eyes bolted open to see a curvaceous redhead dressed in a garter corset of crimson, black thigh highs and heels standing in the doorway. "Oh my pet, you did it, you actually managed to make you own daughter join you in bed, well done, but now its Miss Melody's turn to see just how dirty of girl my pet has for a daughter."