Mommy's Halloween Horror

Story Info
A neighbor took my mom!
3.5k words
4
12k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

( All characters in this story are over 18 years old and entirely fictional. Any resemblance to any real person is coincidental.)

It was Halloween night, and I was shivering in a freezing, muddy puddle. I had unwittingly pulled a Halloween prank on our neighbor, just like I did every year, despite my mother forbidding it. Later when I hid behind the bushes and watched through the living room window my mother's face buried deep in our neighbor's crotch, I came to the painful realization that it was happening because of my stupidity.

The day started very differently. I was thrilled that I got to be home for Halloween. I woke early in the morning, greeted by the delightful scent of a freshly prepared breakfast. As I came down to the kitchen, I was presented with the view of mom's ass in tight white yoga pants. It was heavenly. I did not get any attention from the girls at college, so even though it was my mom, I could not help but get excited.

"Good Morning, honey," Mom said cheerily. "Breakfast is almost ready."

I sat down quickly. So mom wouldn't get a pick on my situation down there and said, "Thanks, Umma, I was looking forward to this."

"Ooh, did baby miss his Umma?" Mom cooed as she carried the food toward me.

I tried not to stare at her boobs, but the way they were dancing in her loose gym t-shirt, it was very hard not to.

She put the plate in front of me, leaned in, kissed me, and said, "Now, eat up, you better not waste anything."

I quickly started eating. She looks so hot when she acts as the typical, stern Asian mother, and it always makes me want to do anything to please her. I sometimes wonder if she knows she has this power over me.

"Why are you not eating? I asked, noticing that she was not joining me for breakfast. "I am on a diet," she replied, checking her watch. " And very late for work"

She gave me another smooch on the head and said, "I am going to get my bag, you finish up here."

I looked back to check her ass again as she went to her room. Her ass was big but years of yoga have shaped her body in a way that, it suited her. I felt my penis move as I watched her ass jiggle with every step she took.

My mom was a piece of art. She was 43 years old but looked 10 years younger than that. She was 5 feet tall and well-toned. She worked as a yoga instructor. Years of practice have given her the body of a much younger woman. What made her beautiful were her natural assets. Her shining eyes, her sharp face framed with dark black hair hypnotized people, and her perky breasts made them salivate. The last, and surely the best feature, was her ass, which made not only men but women lust after her. My friends always told me that she looked like the porn-star Saya Song but thicker.

When I was younger, it used to make me very uncomfortable when people stared at her in public. Especially when she would come to a school event and the boys would follow her around, sneakily rubbing themselves through their pants. Again my friends were there to make it worse. They would always talk about how hot she was compared to the other moms and what they would do to her if they got a chance to be with her. They would also make up stories about how big of a slut my mother was, like that, she was gang-banged by a group of homeless guys behind the bus stop, and she liked it, or that she sucked off our math teacher for my grade. It was all pure torture.

Eventually, though I started to sexualize her too. When she had to work late, I would imagine that she was doing it with the janitor of her studio. I had this fantasy where I would go to her studio to check on her, catching her in the act and then she would ask me to join in. These thoughts would get me so hard that I would play with myself till she came back.

My mom, though, was far away from being a slut. Over the years, I saw her go on a couple of dates, set up by her friends, but she never spent a single night with any of them. My mom was born in a small village far away from here in the land of morning calm. She got married when she turned 18, had me, got divorced when I was very young, and moved us to the US, so she is the only parent I ever knew and she spent all her energy taking care of me.

I always had this fear that one day she would leave me behind just like she did to my father. Which also strangely was a turn-on for me. I have had many wet dreams of her lying on strangers lap on some faraway island beach living her best life without me. I also had some darker dreams with awful scenarios of her being taken away from me that I prefer not to remember

Mom came back with her bag and sat down next to me. "Sweetheart, the thing you do every year, can you please not do it this year." She asked in a soft voice.

I knew what she was talking about. I have had this tradition of pranking our neighbor since I was in high school. Our neighbor, Ms. Donna Dyke, was the principal of my high school. She was a real tight ass, pure evil. She was a 6-foot tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed bitch who took pleasure in making the students miserable. One Halloween, when I was going to hang out with my friends, I saw her car parked outside a store. I was dressed as a superhero called "THE WATCHER". Who punished evil wherever he saw them. Which made me feel like I had a duty to do so too.

So I keyed her car. Nobody saw me do it, but a lot of people saw her freaking out and promising to make whoever was responsible pay. She was the wife of a conservative political party leader, so her threats had some weight behind them.

That night, a legend was born, and everybody was talking about it. I pushed the idea of calling the guy a superhero to my friends, but it never caught on. Nobody figured out it was me. And I kept pulling pranks on her year after year. Which mostly consisted of me egging her house or her car. I made sure the eggs were really nasty though.

"Are you listening to me, young men?" Mom's voice brought me back to reality.

"Yes ma'am, I don't know what are you talking about but I would not do anything that you don't want me to do, I promise"

"You better not, I will be home by 7 till then just be a good boy for your Umma," Mom said while leaving, I was too distracted by her ass to answer.

After mom left, I finished my breakfast, cleaned the dishes, and thought maybe I would not do it this year. I am too old for silly pranks anyway and if Mom was able to figure out the secret identity of the hero, maybe others would be able to do so too. Also, Mom did not seem to be proud of my crusade for justice, which made me a little sad and not want to do it ever again. I had this fantasy of coming out to Mom as the hero of our town one day and my Mom accepting me as the strong protector and provider that she never had. So, I decided to do what I used to do when I was left alone at home. I jerked off watching Saya Song get her ass gaped by a big stud. I played some video games, I took a nap, and I jerked off again. The day passed, and evening came.

As the evening of Halloween progressed, a mischievous spirit overtook me. I had assured my mother that I would be a good boy, but something compelled me to put my costume on.

As I stood in front of the mirror dressed as the watcher, I knew what I was supposed to do. I took out my stash of rotten eggs, which I brought home from college, and silently slipped out of our house. I left the door ajar, so I could slip back in stealthily.

I silently walked down the footpath to our neighbor's house around the corner as darkness fell on our quaint little neighborhood. Soon I was in front of my target, a big, dark house. The house of the devil, the villain of my story, and I was going to punish her for her evil. A thunder roared, and I looked up at the dark sky. Dark clouds were covering it at an urgent pace. The rain was about to start. I needed to hurry. The house looked empty, which was perfect for me. I moved closer to unleash my wrath but before I could throw a single egg, something flashed out from the far side of the house. I saw a glimpse of sharp blue eyes, a blonde mane and realized I had fallen into the trap of Ms. Dyke, my nemesis. I dropped the eggs and started running. I could hear the clip-clop of high heels on the pavement. She was fast for a woman of her age. I did not dare to look back. As I reached our garden, I quickly went towards our house. I was sure I had beaten her. But, Alas! The door was locked. Mom must have come in and locked the door. I froze for a moment. But quickly, I jumped into a bush next to the front door. I could still hear her clip-clopping towards our house. I was sure she would go past it. However, the footsteps stopped right in front of our garden. The garden door opened and closed. I could hear the sound of a latch. Why would she latch the gate? I wondered. Then I heard her clip-clopping to our front door. I tried my best to camouflage myself with the bush.

Knock-Knock, she sharply knocked on our door. I could smell her; she was so close. She smelled like cigarettes and body spray. I prayed to not get noticed.

"He did it again. Didn't he?" I could hear the disappointment in Mom's voice

"He sure did." Ms. Dyke chuckled out loud and said"Now you know the drill, sweet cheeks. Let's get started."

The door closed behind them. I did not understand what was happening. What was the drill? I peeked at the door, it was closed. I did not know what to do. Then suddenly the porch lights got turned off, and I noticed a ray of light was coming out of the living room window. I realized they were in the living room, and I could peek through the window and figure out what was happening. I slowly crept towards the window. The dark costume made me almost invisible to anyone looking this way from the street.

Ms. Dyke was sitting down on our sofa, lighting a cigarette, and Mom was standing in front of her, back towards me. She was looking down and clutching her hands. Suddenly, Ms. Dyke stood up, grabbed my mom by the throat, and dragged her close. She said something to her that I could not understand, I just heard a scary grunt and a soft whimper. The size difference was immense. It looked like she was going to eat Mom up but Ms. Dyke let Mom go and sat back down.

Mom hesitated for a moment, then started to take her top off. I could not believe my eyes! My own mother was getting undressed in front of a stranger! After baring her chest Mom started to pull her pants down. Ms. Dyke grunted again. Mom hesitated once more, then she started to sway her hips from side to side as she bared herself to the lusty gaze of the villain, my nemesis.

My shock prevented me from enjoying the view. Mom put her clothes to the side. Ms. Dyke just sat there silently watching her as Mom climbed up on the coffee table, and got on her hands and knees like she had done it many times before.

Ms. Dyke was lustily staring at her ass, enjoying the view. She was almost unrecognizable. She was no longer the respected school principal or the married conservative socialite that everybody knew; she had transformed. Her eyes burned blue with fire, fueled by the view of my mom's ass cheeks. Her nostrils flared, her once milky-white skin had taken on a bloody red hue and her golden blonde hair seemed to shimmer with an inner light. When she opened her mouth, a thick cloud of dark smoke poured out. Right then, At that moment, I recognized her as the terrifying figure from my dark dreams, the very embodiment of the monster, the "SHE-DEVIL" I had tried so hard to forget. I felt afraid for my mom. What I have gotten her into.

"I am sorry, Umma" I murmured to myself.

Tssss............

The she-devil's heavy hand raises and falls on Mom's bare ass. I could hear Mom's soft whimpering as she put her head down on the table and slowly started to move her ass. The table shakes as she jiggles her well-toned cheeks up and down for her devil's pleasure.

The she-devil sits still. Her eyes locked on the up-and-down motion of her prey, a cigarette burns in her mouth. One of her hands was inside the waistband of her skirt. She was pleasuring herself to the view. She slowly took the cigarette out and put it out on the side of the coffee table. Then she got down on her knees behind my mother. Mom was so much smaller than the she-devil that I could see what she was doing. Her strong hands grabbed Mom's thighs and dragged Mom's ass to her hungry mouth.

Ahhhhhhhh.............

A sharp moan escaped the closed room as the she-devil rudely and very loudly started to slurp on my mother's privates. Mom started to shake against the powerful assault. She arched her head towards the ceiling, and for the first time in my adult life, I was presented with a clear view of my Mom's naked breasts. It made me feel something inside me, something powerful, I heard a soft voice telling me to go in and fight the devil.

That only lasted for a moment. The she-devil stood up, quickly shedding her clothes, she picked Mom up like a toy. Her immensity and power froze me where I was hiding. She sat back down with Mom on her lap. Then the second phase of the assault began. The she-devil started raining down her fiery kisses from the top of Mom's head to the bottom of her breast as her long, strong fingers kneaded her ass. Mom was still shaking. Was she shaking from fear or was she shaking for something else, I could not tell.

I don't know how long it lasted. A strange shiver ran through my body and I lost my senses. Suddenly I noticed the sofa was empty, but my eyes quickly found them. The she-devil dragged her prey onto the carpet, and now she was straddling Mom's body. Mom was lying on her back engulfed by the massive frame of the she-devil. I could not see Mom anymore I just heard the moans that came through the crack of the window.

The rain started to pour down on me as the she-devil poured her venom down Mom's throat. I shivered in the cold rain as the she-devil sucked on mom's warm lips. When the devil sat up, her body tangled with my mom's. My eyes got enchanted by her body, and my body betrayed me, giving me feelings that I usually get from looking at my mom.

The she-devil's body was out of this world. It was tight. There was no sign of any aging anywhere. Her breasts sat proudly taut on her chest. There was no sagging for a woman of her age. Her ass, my God, her ass. She was so fit it looked like she could bounce a quarter off of it. And those damn legs. Long and toned. It was hard to imagine she was in her fifties.

Her blue eyes were shining brightly, like gemstones. Her blonde hair was flying with the rhythm of her movement as she was pleasuring herself with my mom. Mom also shook in the same rhythm. She tried to sit up once, but her tiny body could not move the devil that possessed her. I closed my eyes in shame and defeat.

Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss...........

I opened my eyes back again as I heard the she-devil shriek. She was standing up, convulsing, leaving my trembling mom on the ground. The she-devil's pussy was in full view. It was bright pink, framed by wild, wet golden hair. She rubbed herself furiously, making them more wet and more shiny. Mom slowly sat up, clearly trying to escape, but one can not escape the grasp of evil that easily. The she-devil noticed Mom was sitting up, she grabbed a fistful of her jet-black hair and dragged Mom's face to her crotch.

"Suck on it, you slut. You know you want it." I heard it this time, though the windows were closed.

Rain was pouring, heavily, making me wet. Inside, the she-devil was convulsing with her back to me. I saw her ass have a seizure as my mom worked her mouth on the she-devil's hole. I looked at my mother's body getting wet too through the part of the she-devil's legs. As the unholy juices that were pouring into her mouth started to ooze out of her mouth and ran down her body towards her pussy. My eyes got focused on that hole. The hole that brought me to this world was now being assaulted by my mom's own fingers. Her neatly trimmed dark pubic hairs did nothing to hide her forbidden hole from my eyes, Suddenly, my mom went stiff.

"UMMA" I tried to yell out.

My mouth opened, though nothing came out of that hole. But at that moment, a torrent came out of Mom's hole as she screamed into the she-devil's hungry hole, which set the she-devil off. She gushed an ungodly amount of unholy water out of her sinful hole and drenched my mother, who was lying on the ground whimpering and whispering to the devil. The devil fell next to her.

The rain blurred my eyes. It was falling so heavily. It ran through my cheeks and went into my mouth. It was salty. When the rain calmed down, I saw the she-devil lying on the carpet, and Mom was lying on top of her, eyes closed, she looked peaceful. The she-devil was caressing her body gently like she was afraid to wake her up.

Slowly, the sky cleared up, and the autumn moon showed its face. Mom woke up and started gathering her clothes. The she-devil was there too, pulling on her clothes, They both shared secretive glances, discreetly avoiding catching each other's eye. Mom walked towards her room, clutching her clothes. She stopped, looked back, and whispered something to the she-devil. The she-devil walked up to her and leaned in. She kissed my mom softly, then pulled back. Turned mom around and nudged her towards her room. When mom went away, the she-devil came back to the living room and picked up a golden cigarette case from the sofa. She lit a cigarette from it and stood in front of the glass window, fixing herself up. She was smiling to herself. She was smiling like a conqueror, a victor who defeated her enemy and pillaged his castle. She slowly walked out the front door and carefully closed it behind her. I attempted to blend in with the bushes.

She stood there, cigarette in hand, taking a moment to enjoy the sky. Her gaze then shifted to the bush. Trying to stay as still as possible, I held my breath. After one last drag, she casually flicked the cigarette toward the bush. It landed right on my chest. Panic overcame me, and I gave my position away, frantically trying to put it out. She watched me with a grin for a moment and then started to walk away as I lay there in the mud, utterly humiliated and defeated.

"Bye, little one, see you next year."

To be Continued???