Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 03

Story Info
The incubus claims a hot wife and her virgin daughter!
7.6k words
4.7
30.8k
74

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incubus Claims the Wife and Her Daughter

Debbie Mitchel

It was so hard to drive home with Damian in the passenger seat to "mow the lawn." My pussy was on fire. I so wanted his big dick in me. I couldn't think of anything since I woke up from that dream in the middle of the night. All day yesterday and today, I couldn't get Damian out of my mind.

I tried to seduce him after church. I didn't care that I was married to a deacon or that he was the preacher's son. I just had to have him. It was a lust like I had never experienced. In the dream, he had been so strong. So commanding. He had claimed me.

But my daughter was with us, too.

The little hussy was sitting in the backseat. I never thought I could be jealous of my little girl, but she was clearly here because she wanted Damian, too. I could see it in her eyes. She craved my boytoy. I wanted him to be my lover. A cougar eager to pounce on her prey being stopped by another predator.

Supposedly, her band practice was canceled. I wasn't happy about that at all. It was such a perfect plan. My husband had thrown out his back so he couldn't mow the lawn. He was at work. My daughter would be busy for a few hours after school.

The perfect time to pick Damian up after school and seduce him. A few hours to make love to the preacher's son. I just burned for him. I glanced down at my wedding ring while I drove. I never thought I would cheat on Ed. I was a good wife. A faithful Christian.

I had never been so horny in my life.

I glanced in the rearview mirror at Alyta. Her brassy hair fell around her face. She was sitting in the backseat humming away. I could feel her designs. She wanted him. I wouldn't let that happen. I would be a good mother and keep her from fornication.

I would fornicate.

I turned onto my street, the house my husband and I bought when Alyta was two lay ahead. The driveway was empty. At least Ed had the good grace to be at work and not interfere with my designs on Damian.

Lord, he was handsome. Tall. Brown hair. Broad shoulders. Serious and handsome face. Strong lines. Square jaw. Chiseled features. I felt his cock bulging in his pants yesterday. He was as hung as he'd been in my dreams. That had felt so real, like he had invaded them or something.

Impossible, but...

I pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. Damian smiled at me. "I have my gym clothes on me, so I'll just change and get to it."

"Perfect," I said as I climbed out of the car. It wasn't perfect. I could have watched him change, or just stopped him once he stripped naked and suckled his big dick before I rode him like a cowgirl. A wanton, slutty, married cowgirl.

I hurried up to the front door and unlocked it, my jeans hugging my ass and thighs. They were the tightest pair I owned. I also wore the tightest t-shirt to hug my breasts. No bra or panties, either. I hoped he appreciated the view.

I stepped inside and turned, my boobs bouncing. "Downstairs bathroom is right over there."

My daughter came in wearing a dark, conservative dress. The Christian college didn't have school uniforms, but they did have a dress code. Boys had to wear dark slacks, white dress shirts, and ties while girls were required to be in dark dresses with long sleeves and hems past the knees. They also had to have on stockings. She was a slender thing as she smiled at Damian.

"And you," I said, "you go upstairs and get your homework done."

"But, Mom," she whined. I could see it in her eyes. She wanted to watch Damian mowing the lawn, the little trollop.

"No buts, Alyta," I said. "Upstairs. Homework. Now."

"Fine," she huffed and hurried upstairs.

Her bedroom faced the front yard, so she wouldn't be able to see the back. I shuddered, my pussy on fire as I waited for Damian to emerge from the bathroom. He did in a few minutes wearing his tight shorts and white t-shirt with Rainier Christian College logo on the front. He had buns of steel. My blood boiled as I watched him heading for the door.

I fanned my face as I thought about what to do. He was getting out the lawnmower. I would have to keep the device running while he ravished me. That meant I needed a belt. And I should change, too. I had that tennis skirt. I could roll it up so it barely covered anything. It would be lewd to be seen at the school wearing that, but here...

I rushed upstairs, my heart pounding. The lawnmower started up as I peeled off the jeans. I threw them to the side and found that tennis skirt. I rolled up the waistband a few times so it went from falling to my knees to barely covering my rump.

I was such a naughty woman.

I glanced at myself in the mirror, my nipples poking at the white material of the T-shirt, the material stretched over my large breasts. My red hair spilled in glossy waves around my face. The skirt was obscene. I could feel it barely covering anything. If I bent over...

I grabbed one of my husband's belts and hurried downstairs. My cheeks burned at the feel of the skirt blowing flaring up to expose me. The air rushed over my bush and the wet lips of my pussy. My boobs heaved as I took the stairs as fast as I could.

I was such a harlot.

A married hussy.

My pussy dripped juices. With nothing to absorb my eagerness, the cream trickled down my thighs. A shuddered at the sensation as I opened the fridge and was about to grab the iced tea when a thought occurred to me.

I had to make this the perfect plan.

I filled up a glass of water and headed outside.

Damian was pushing the through the grass. His arm muscles were bulging as he worked it forward. I loved watching him operate the push mower. He glanced at me and blinked at the sight of me sauntering to him with the glass of water.

"I thought you might like a refreshment," I purred as he let go of the handle. A smaller, wire handle sprang up. It was the safety switch that kept the lawnmower running only so long as someone held the handle. It died, the backyard growing quiet.

"Sure," he said, staring at my tits in the tight, white t-shirt.

I smiled and dumped the water over my tits. I gasped as the cold washed over my boobs and nipples. The material clung to my tits and grew transparent. My breasts bled through, the dark pink of my nipples plain to see.

"Mmm, doesn't that look refreshing?" I purred.

* * *

Damian Carlyle

I couldn't help but grin as I stared at them. She was coming on to me like she had at the church. Mom didn't want me to have sex with other women, especially married women. She would keep me satiated. She would make love to me whenever I wanted.

And she had. So many times while Dad watched. I wasn't really the preacher's son, at least not his biological son. He was my step-dad. Sure, he was married to Mom when my real father, a devil, ravished her, so everyone bought that he was my father.

My cock throbbed. The incubus heritage I had was infecting Mrs. Mitchel. She couldn't control herself around me. I shouldn't take advantage of her. She was married. This could ruin that. Turn her into a cheating wife like Mom.

A hussy who got off on cuckolding her husband and emasculating him while she enjoyed a real cock.

My cock.

"Mmm," she purred and pulled up her wet t-shirt off her body, baring her wet breasts. The water gleamed on them as she cupped her breasts. "Go on. Enjoy the refreshments."

My dick throbbed. The dream where I ravished Mrs. Mitchel rose in my mind. It was like the dream I had last night where I fucked her daughter. I hadn't been afraid in them. I hadn't hesitated. I had been bold and took what was offered to me.

What was mine.

Mom wasn't here to control me, so...

I ducked my head down and pressed my face between her wet tits. They felt wonderful on me after pushing the lawnmower beneath the hot son. I hadn't even been at it for long. I just rubbed my face back and forth between the MILF's lush tits. She was Mom's age.

Old enough to be my mother.

That was so hot. My cock throbbed hard as I turned my head and kissed up her breast to her nipple. I latched onto her bud and suckled on her. She groaned as I did that. I suckled on her nub, soaking up the little bit of water on them.

She moaned as I suckled on her nipple. She smiled down at me, her green eyes sparkling. She wiggled her hips as I enjoyed her fat nipple in my mouth. It felt so right between my lips. I suckled on her, groaning as she moaned.

I nibbled on her with hunger. She trembled there as I did that. I wanted to enjoy her body.

To ravish her.

I squeezed her tits. I kneaded those big mounds as the hot wife moaned. I would cuckold Mr. Mitchel today. I would ravish his wife. I couldn't wait to get my dick in her. Mom would be mad, but she wasn't here to satiate me.

If Mom wanted me all to herself, then she had to be there to pick me up from school. Or even at school, because there were plenty of girls, and a few teachers, that were just gorgeous. If I dreamed about any of them...

Was that how it worked?

"Oh, Damian," Mrs. Mitchel moaned as I suckled on her nipple. "Ooh, ooh, if you want more refreshments, my pussy is juicy."

I ripped my mouth off her nipple and grabbed the back of her neck. "I want it all."

"But first I have to--"

I kissed her. I held the back of her neck as I thrust my tongue into her mouth. I swirled around in her as she trembled. Her naked breasts pressed into my chest through my t-shirt, her nipples such ripe, hard points. I loved the feel of her against me. She whimpered into my lips. She wanted me.

I wanted her.

It was so hot to make out with her. I was coming awake. I wanted more than Mother could give me. She was amazing, but Mom made the mistake of letting me out of her sight. My dick throbbed in my shorts.

I broke the kiss with Mrs. Mitchel. "I'm so thirsty. Hot work."

"Mmm, I bet," she purred and grabbed a belt. "But wait, we can't let my daughter know you're not mowing the lawn."

I laughed as she went to it and gripped the handle and the wire switch. She warped the belt around it and cinched it right. Next, she bent over to grab the cord, her skirt riding up. Her red bush dripped with her juices. My cock throbbed in delight as she yanked on the cord.

Once. Twice. Each time, I was staring at her ass and pussy, her short skirt fluttering. A third pull. It growled to life. The belt worked. She spun around, this look of triumph in her eyes. Lust shone in them as she grinned at me.

It was time for my refreshment.

I grabbed her by the waist, lifted her, and turned. I took three steps and set her down beneath the chestnut tree in her backyard. I pinned her against it and kissed her again. She moaned as she trembled there, her body quivering against me.

I was so hard. So eager to enjoy her. I kissed the married woman, my hands stroking up her side. I needed to ravish her. To devour that married cunt. My hunger for her pussy increased as she whimpered pinned between me and the tree.

I broke the kiss and dropped to my knees. She panted, her boobs rising and falling. Her nipples were so delicious. I shoved up her skirt, it didn't take much to do that, and stared at her red curls hiding the folds of her married cunt.

"Mrs. Mitchel," I growled and buried my face into her bush.

Her curls spilled over my lips. I breathed in her sweet musk. Her pussy smelled so good. And tasted even better. I kissed at her cuntlips. I smooched at those thick folds. I nuzzled into them, her bush tickling my lips and cheeks.

I licked her. She gasped, her moans barely audible over the growl of the lawnmower. She could scream her head off, and the neighbors would never know. I loved this. I stroked my tongue through her folds, exploring them. I nibbled on them with my lips.

She grabbed the back of my head, her big boobs jiggling over my head. My cock twitched in my boxers as I flicked my tongue through her folds. I stroked over her cuntlips and brushed her clit. She gasped, her head tossing.

"Damian!" she moaned, just audible over the lawnmower. "Oh, my god! Yes!"

I thrust my tongue into her married depths. The sexy MILF quivered above me. I swirled my tongue around in her pussy. I stroked her flesh, loving the sounds she made. Her body quivered she tossed her head from side to side, her boobs slapping together.

They were so amazing to watch as I stirred up her cunt. I swirled my tongue around in her married depths, my dick aching to penetrate her. I gripped her hips as she moaned. The breeze wafted around us, rustling the leaves above. Dappled sunlight played over her boobs.

I loved her taste.

The feel.

My tongue danced around in her snatch. I loved the feel of her silky walls. I wanted her to drown me so I could fuck her. I wanted to experience all that passion. I flicked my tongue through her folds and found her clit.

She gasped, her boobs heaving. They bounced together and smacked each other as she moaned out her pleasure. It was so hot to hear. I loved it so much. My tongue flicked through her folds. I brushed her bud again and again. She whimpered as I did that.

"Oh, oh, Damian!" she moaned, her body trembling as my tongue flicked through her bush and stroked over her bud again. "Yes!"

I flicked my tongue through her folds. I brushed her clit over and over again. I loved how she moaned out her passion. I found her bud and suckled on her. She gasped and shuddered, her bush tickling my face. Her juices ran down my chin.

"You're such a stud, Damian!" she howled, the lawnmower snarling behind us. "Oh, my god! Yes, yes, I'm going to drown you!"

"I want all your refreshments, Mrs. Mitchel!" I snarled, not sure if she heard me.

I suckled hard on her clit. She trembled, my eyes locked on her big boobs. They swayed back and forth in such a delicious way. I nibbled on her bud, savoring how she whimpered. Her face twisted with her pleasure. She moaned louder.

Her breasts jiggled. A shiver ran through her. My lips nibbled on her clit. I stroked it with my tongue, drumming against it with the tip. That had her back arching, thrusting out her lush breasts. Her fingernails dug into the back of my head.

"Damian!" she squealed out as loud as she could.

Her pussy juices gushed out. A flood of her cunt cream drowned my mouth. I reveled in her sweet passion spilling out of her cheating twat. I licked and lapped at her folds, sliding my tongue through her thick pussy lips and gathering up every drop I could.

She gasped and moaned, her tits slapping together. They rippled as she shuddered through her passion. I licked and lapped up her cream. She released the back of my head, her face scrunching up and eyes closing. She looked to be in heaven.

Just soaring through rapture.

I had to fuck her.

* * *

Debbie Mitchel

I shuddered through my orgasm, panting, my eyes closed. I felt so amazing. The first time a man other than my husband had made me cum. He pulled his mouth from my pussy and rose. I shuddered as I opened my eyes to see him ripping off his t-shirt.

His brawny chest appeared. Nineteen and so strong. My heart pounded as he shoved down his shorts and boxers. His cock popped out. It bobbed before him, hard and thick. My pussy clenched at his size as he kissed me again, his hands gripping my hips.

He lifted me up the tree, the bark rough on my back. I whimpered as his cock nuzzled through my bush and found the folds of my married pussy. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms hugging his neck. I kissed him with passion as he rammed his dick into me.

I squealed into his mouth as that big dick filled me up.

It was like in a dream. He was so massive. He stretched my cunt out. My pussy rejoiced at the young cock in my mature depths. This was what I craved. I moaned into his mouth, sighing my bliss at being filled by his mighty cock. It was amazing.

I squirmed, pinned between him and the rough bark of the chestnut tree. I kissed him with passion, my cunt clamped down on his mighty dick. I loved him in me. He was so huge. So long and thick. I had never felt so full in my life.

Completed.

He drew back his cock. I groaned in delight at the feel of his cock sliding out of me. I whimpered in delight as he massaged my twat with his big dick. He rammed back into my married depths, grunting into my mouth.

My tongue danced with Damian's as he pumped away at me. His cock melted my pussy. He drove me wild with that hard cock. I squeezed my thighs around his waist as he plunged into me again and again. It was so hot. So amazing.

It was just so wild.

So wondrous.

I broke the kiss and squealed, "Damian!"

"Mrs. Mitchel!" he grunted, slamming his cock to the hilt in me.

"Oh, you're just such a stud!" I moaned, savoring that wonderful cock burying into me again and again. He fucked me with such force. Such passion. He drilled into me again and again. It was so awesome having that amazing dick plunging into me. "Oh, my god, yes!"

He fucked me with such force. He buried back to the hilt in my snatch, my pussy clamping down on him. I loved the feel of his big dick plowing into me. My pussy clung to him as the heat washed through me. He thrust to the hilt in me again and again.

"Oh, yes, yes," I whimpered, my hard nipples rubbing into his muscular chest.

He slammed hard into me. Damian buried his big dick deep into my snatch, churning up my married depths. My entire body quivered, my boobs jiggling against his chest as my cunt gripped his wondrous dick. I loved this so much.

"Please, please, don't stop!" I moaned. "I want to feel that cock cumming in me!"

"Then you better burst, Mrs. Mitchel!" he growled as he fucked me hard and fast.

He buried deep into me. He churned me up with his hard strokes. It was so wild to feel him fucking me like that. I loved it so much. My pussy clenched down on him, enjoying the friction as he plowed into me.

The lawnmower kept growling as he pounded me with hard strokes. He thrust to the hilt in me again and again. My pussy clung to him, drinking in all that friction. It was just so amazing being fucked by him. It was wondrous feeling that huge cock burying into me over and over again.

"I'm going to explode on your big dick!" I moaned, my back rubbing against the tree as he hammered me with that mighty dick.

He grinned at me. "Good, Mrs. Mitchel!"

He kissed me with passion. He thrust his tongue into my mouth and swirled it around in me. I shuddered as my lips melted against his. He kissed me with such passion. I whimpered as his tongue danced around in my mouth.

I loved that so much. I savored the way that he kissed me with such passion. He buried over and over into my pussy. He filled me up with that amazing cock. He thrust into me with all that he had. It was wondrous.

I loved it so much.

I savored the way he churned me up. My thighs squeezed about his waist, holding him tight as he pounded me. His big dick speared to the depths of my cunt. He buried deep and hard into me. I shuddered at the feel of that mighty dick plunging into my snatch again and again.

It was wondrous to have that mighty dick burying into my cunt. He churned me up. My pussy melted around him as I quivered. My nipples throbbed against his chest. I loved the feel of him against me as he thrust into my pussy over and over again. This was it.

His cock plowed to the hilt in me.

I burst.

I squealed into his lips as my cunt writhed around his dick. My pussy spasmed around him, nursing on him. The pleasure swept through me. It was so amazing having all that pleasure rushing through me. Stars flashed across my vision.

He broke the kiss and snarled, "Fuck, Mrs. Mitchel!"

He buried to the hilt in my pussy and erupted.

As his cum splashed on my cervix, I gasped, "I'm yours, Damian! Yours!"

My pussy writhed around his cock. I suckled at him, nursing at his dick with such passion. It was wondrous feeling that big dick in my snatch. I milked him as he spurted more and more of his spunk into my twat. He filled me up with all his cum.