Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, clinging to him as he dumped more and more of his seed into my pussy.

He filled my twat with his jizz, soaking my cervix with his cum. I loved it. He grunted, his nuts twitching against me as he unloaded all of his spunk. I kissed him again. My lips melted against his as he erupted that final blast of jizz into me.

I quivered, my pussy writhing about his dick. I worked out every drop of his cum. I kissed him with such passion, the lawnmower growling away. I quivered there when I thought I heard a shout. Like someone was calling us. I...

I broke the kiss and turned my head. My daughter was standing by the open sliding glass door, a glass of iced tea in her hand She had changed into a pair of tight shorts that left her pale, slender legs bare and a t-shirt that was a few years old and fit her petite body tightly, her nipples poking at the material.

"Mom!" she shouted again, witnessing my adulterous affair. I had to shut her up before she told her father about this. I had to...

"You have to fuck the little hussy," I gasped as I unwrapped my legs from about Damian's waist. He pulled his dick out of me. "That's the only way to keep her silent. You have to give the little trollop what she wants."

"You say that like you're not a hussy, too, Mrs. Mitchel," Damian said, facing my daughter with his cock soaked in my pussy juices.

Alyta swallowed and backed into the house.

I darted after her. She squeaked, the lawnmower dying behind us. My daughter set the glass on the counter and darted for the couch. I raced in after her and grabbed her by the shoulders, cum spilling out of my cheating cunt. I spun my daughter around.

"Mom!" she gasped. "You're... You're..."

"Shut up," I hissed and threw her down on the couch. She hit it and bounced. "You want him, too, you little tramp! Your pussy is just as hot as your mother's for his! Don't be so shocked!"

She stared at me, her face pale and green eyes wide. I grabbed her shorts and yanked them off her waist. She wasn't wearing panties beneath, a fine down of brassy pubic hair adorning her pussy that did nothing to hide that tight, wet slit of hers.

"Mom!" she gasped as her pussy was on full display. She tried to get up. I grabbed her and spun her around. She gasped and stumbled. She fell onto the carpeted floor. She lay there, her legs spread wide. "What are you doing?"

"You have to eat her out, Damian," I growled and pounced on my daughter to hold her down. "You make her cum, and you'll own her. Like me! Then she won't blab about this!"

Damian smiled as I straddled my daughter's head. I didn't mean to plant my sloppy twat on my daughter's face, but it happened. I pressed my bush into her lips, my cuntlips kissing her mouth a moment later. I just wanted to hold her down, but...

The cum in my snatch spilled into her lips. I shuddered as Damian approached, his hard cock thrusting out wet before him. He licked his lips. He knew how to eat cunt. He was so good at it. I shuddered as he dropped to his knees.

"Yes, yes, eat the little hussy's cunt!" I hissed.

He grinned. "I dreamed about her pussy."

He dropped to his knees and stroked her legs. My daughter thrashed beneath me, her face rubbing into my pussy. A taboo wave of delight washed through me. It was so wrong to have my daughter nuzzling into my sloppy cunt.

But now I was sharing her with Damian. He grinned at me. He liked seeing me sitting on my little girl's face. Eighteen. Barley a woman. This was so wrong. I shuddered as my daughter whimpered at his touch.

"Eat my cunt, you little tramp!" I hissed. "You wanted to do naughty things with Damian, well, you have to pay. He's my lover! My boytoy! Not you, not his mother, will stop me from enjoying him. Now be thankful I'm sharing you and lick my cunt! That's his cum in me!"

"Y-yes, Mommy!" she gasped and... licked me.

The incestuous heat washed through me as I savored her tongue licking at my cunt. She stroked through my folds, gathering up Damian's cum. She moaned in delight when he buried his face into her trimmed bush and licked at her.

He lapped at her with such hunger. He stroked his tongue through her bush. She moaned as he did that. He licked and lapped at her with all that he had. He stroked his tongue through her, driving her wild. The way she moaned was so beautiful.

And the way she ate my sloppy cunt...

"That's it, you little trollop," I purred. "Mmm, eat your mommy's pussy as her lover devours yours. Mmm, I'm such a generous mommy, aren't I?"

"Yes, Mommy," she moaned, her voice far more throaty now.

I shuddered as she licked and lapped at me. Her tongue flicked through my folds. It was so hot having her do that. She stroked my cuntlips. It was amazing having her do that. She gathered the cum spilling out of my snatch as Damian feasted on her virgin pussy.

I watched him, his blue eyes so intense as he stared up at me. He licked at her virgin folds, his hands stroking across her belly. He pushed up her shirt as he lapped at her. He stroked over her clit. She squealed into my pussy.

"Is she a virgin?" I asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Mitchel." He grinned up at me. "Not for long. She's going to be mine. Like you."

I shuddered as my baby girl stroked her tongue through my folds. Then she plunged her tongue deep into me. She swirled around in my snatch, stroking me. It felt so good having her doing that. I trembled on my daughter, whimpering at what she was doing.

She swirled her tongue around in me. It was just magical for her to do that. I shuddered here, my heart pounding in my chest as she scooped out Damian's cum from my depths. She licked out my young lover's cum.

That was so good. So delicious. I loved every last moment of her feasting on me like that. She tongued me with such passion. She flicked her tongue through my folds. It was so wonderful having her doing that. She flicked her tongue about in me. She stroked me with that hot mouth of hers.

I whimpered and groaned as she did it. I loved what she did to me. It was magical having her flicking her tongue around in me. She drove me wild. It was so magical having her doing that. I groaned as she thrust her tongue into me.

"Oh, that's it," I purred. "Such a good little hussy. Mmm, you're eating Mommy's pussy. Just licking all of Damian's cum out of Mommy's cunt!"

"I am, Mommy," she moaned. "You're such a hussy, too. Cheating on Dad!"

"I am!" I moaned. "I'm such a big hussy. A married whore. Oh, when he fucked me, I came so hard. And he flooded me with so much cum. Oh, yes, yes. Lick it all out of me!"

My daughter did. She swirled her tongue around in my snatch. It was so wonderful having her doing that. Just amazing having her tongue dancing about in my pussy. She licked and lapped at me with such skill. She knew what she was doing.

I savored her tongue flicking about in me. She stirred me up with that tongue. She was so good at it. I loved her scooping the cum out of me as she shuddered. She moaned. Damian nibbled on her clit. He was making her feel so good.

"Damian," the little hussy moaned into my pussy. "Oh, that's so good!"

"Make my little trollop cum, Damian!" I moaned, the little hussy's tongue stroking to my clit now. She suckled on it. Pleasure spiked through me. "Yes, yes, make her explode!"

"Please, please, make me cum," Alyta moaned, her thighs squeezing around Damian's head.

He growled and suckled on her clit. He shoved his hands up beneath her t-shirt and rubbed at her little boobies. He massaged them as she suckled hard on my bud. I gasped, my big boobs swaying. I squirmed on my daughter's face.

The forbidden pleasure swelled in me. I would drown my little hussy in all my pussy cream. She would lick it up like the good whore she was. I groaned as she nibbled on my bud. She sent me hurtling toward that amazing burst of delight. I would have a huge one. I couldn't wait for it to burst in me. I was so ready for that.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Oh, that's so good. That's just amazing. I love it. I love it so much! My little hussy!"

I burst in delight. I climaxed on my daughter's lips.

My pussy convulsed, sending waves of incestuous rapture flooding through me as I drowned her in my taboo juices. She licked at my pussy as Damian feasted on her. I shuddered, stars flashing across the living room. My big boobs heaved. They slapped together.

"Oh, Damian!" the little trollop moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's it!"

She burst in delight. It was so hot hearing her climaxing. She moaned into my pussy. Her passion hummed around my bud. It was so hot hearing her do that. The pleasure washed through me. The bliss swept through my body.

"Oh, Damian! Damian!" she squealed as she drowned him.

It was outstanding to grind on my daughter's face as I climaxed. The taboo rapture washed through me and drowned my mind. She licked at my folds. She lapped at me with all that she had as she quivered beneath me.

This was just wondrous.

I loved sharing my little hussy with Damian. The forbidden pleasure sweeping through me was just so deliciously wrong. I loved every last second of it. The ecstasy drowned my mind as my little trollop licked at my cunt. The naughty hussy feasted on me.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moaned as I trembled through my bliss.

My big boobs swayed as Damian licked at her. He feasted on her. He would pop her cherry. My lover would take my little hussy's virginity. I gasped at that, her tongue stroking over my bud. A final burst of pleasure shot through me.

Damian lifted his head and growled, "I'm going to make you mine, Alyta. Just like your mother!"

"Yes!" I moaned, my orgasm cresting in me.

* * *

Alyta Mitchel

I couldn't believe I just ate my mother out while Damian... Damian feasted on my virgin pie. I trembled, feeling like such a hussy and a trollop, but I didn't care. Damian was so handsome. I had such a crush on the older boy, and last night...

The dream I had of him last night had been so vivid. Unlike any dream I ever had. I didn't even know about the things he had done to me in my dreams, and now... Now... He was sliding over me as Mom slid off my face. He was about to take my cherry and make me into a woman.

I was making love to him for real while Mom watched. Why did that make this... more exciting?

Damian pulled off my t-shirt. I shuddered there, fully naked now. He was over me, so ready to ravish me. I shuddered as his cock twitched. He slid his hands up and cupped my little breasts. They were so small.

His thumbs massaged my nipples. Pleasure burst from them. I whimpered as he grinned down at me. He was so ready to enjoy me. To ravish me, and I wanted to let him. I was so excited about this. He leaned down and kissed my lips soaked in my mother's pussy juices.

She had drowned me in her cunt cream.

Soaked me in her cheating passion.

Mom was a harlot, and I was a hussy. It was so wild. Damian was so... handsome. I couldn't blame her for cheating on Daddy. If I had a husband, and Damian wanted me, well... I wouldn't be able to resist. I would be a cheating whore, too.

His tongue danced with mine as I quivered beneath him. His cock nuzzled onto my bush and found the virgin folds of my pussy. This was it. He was about to ram into me and make me explode. I couldn't wait for that huge cock to bury into me.

He thrust.

I whimpered, my hymen stretching and stretching. It was so incredible to feel him doing that. I squirmed on my back. Mom watched. I could feel her hot eyes on me as I moaned into Damian's lips I hugged him tight. Arms. Legs. I held him to me. I wanted to be his like my harlot mommy.

My cherry popped.

That big dick popped into my cunt. I shuddered at the feel of him sliding into me. It was just so hot to hear. It was so wild. A wave of heat rushed through me as my pussy squeezed down on him. I whimpered on his lips.

He groaned into mine.

He sank into my snatch. Deeper and deeper. I quivered, my toes curling. This was so much better than the dream I had last night. This was so exciting to have him in me for real. I kissed him with such passion, my heart beating fast.

He drew back.

I gasped as he did that.

It felt so good having his cock sliding out of me.

"Mmm, you love that, don't you, you little trollop," Mommy purred. She sounded angry at me and excited all at the same time.

I broke the kiss with Damian to gasp, "Yes!"

"Yes, yes, you love that big dick stretching out your virgin cunt and massaging your naughty flesh," she continued, her eyes so hot as she stared down at us.

Damian drew back until he thrust back into me. He filled me up again. Pleasure washed through me.

"So much, Mommy!" I squealed.

I savored Damian's weight on me. He felt so comfortable over me. My heart pounded a mile a minute as I enjoyed this delight. He thrust away at me. He buried into my snatch again and again. I loved feeling his cock in me. It was just fantastic having him thrust away at me like that. He fucked me with such force.

Such passion.

He buried into me with all that he had. I loved it so much. I savored that delight as he buried into me again and again. He churned me up with that big dick of his. He pounded me with all that he had. It was amazing.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Oh, that's so good. That's just so wondrous!"

"Damn, Alyta," growled Damian.

"How's my little hussy's pussy?" purred Mom.

"So tight," he groaned, pleasure crossing his face as he pumped away at me. His nuts slapped into my taint. "Wet. Juicy. Hot! God, she's hot, Mrs. Mitchel. You're daughter's going to make me erupt!"

"That'll make the little trollop happy!"

"It will!" I squealed, squeezing my cunt around his big dick while shooting Mom a triumphant grin. I had Damian in me now.

She glowered at me. I was so glad band practice had canceled. Mom thought she could have him all to herself, the harlot. She wanted to just be ravished by him again and again, but I was enjoying him now. I had his dick thrusting into me

I stuck out my tongue at her as I enjoyed that big dick, my pussy clenching down on him. Her scowl deepened, her big boobs quivering. She squirmed there, wanting to be fucked so hard by him, but I was the one getting pounded by that magnificent cock.

"Oh, Damian, how's the harlot's pussy?" I moaned. "How's my mommy's cheating cunt?"

"So good," he growled. "Different from yours. She's tight, too. Silky. Juicy. Just delicious to fuck."

"That's right," Mom purred, smiling. "He loves my mature delights."

"And my young, tight treats!" I moaned, squeezing my snatch down on his cock.

Damian just growled and fucked me harder. Faster. His heavy nuts slapped into my taint. I loved it so much. It was just an amazing thrill of having him burying into me. He fucked me so hard. So fast. I loved it. I savored every thrust of his cock into my pussy.

He brought me closer and closer to another orgasm. To a wonderful climax on his cock. That would just be wondrous. I savored that amazing thrill of having him thrusting into me. He fucked me so hard. So fast. He churned me up. I loved it.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, squeezing my snatch down on that big dick. "Oh, that's just wondrous. I love it so much!"

"Of course you do, little hussy," Mom hissed.

"I love it so much!" I gasped. "If that makes me a hussy, then I am! Ooh, I'm a hussy and my mother is a harlot!"

"Yes, she is," growled Damian. "And you're mine! You're both mine!"

"Yes!" Mom and I gasped at the same time.

I was so close to cumming. That mighty cock buried to the hilt in my pussy again and again. He fucked into me with such force. I loved it so much. I shuddered beneath him, my nipples rubbing into his strong chest.

He buried into me with fierce passion. He plowed deep and hard into me with all that he had. I loved it. My pussy clung to him. I gripped him as he fucked me hard and fast. I hurtled toward my climax. Toward that big burst of cum.

"Damian!" I whimpered as he thrust away at me. "Oh, Damian! I love this. I love this so much!"

"Cum on his dick, my little hussy!" Mom hissed as I was so close to exploding.

He thrust to the hilt in my pussy and it happened. "Damian!"

My pussy went wild around his cock.

"That's it, little hussy," Mom hissed as my cunt spasmed around Damian's mighty cock. I bucked beneath him, holding him tight. "Milk that cock. You want all his cum spurting into your pussy, you little trollop!"

"I do!" I squealed. "Oh, Damian, cum in me! Please, please, please!"

"Yes!" he growled and buried into me. "You're mine, Alyta!"

His cock erupted into my pussy.

Hot cum spurted into my pussy. I loved the feel of all that jizz splashing against my cervix. This was just such an amazing moment. I gasped and moaned, savoring the heat jetting into me. That felt so right. So delicious.

I was so glad for it. I savored that treat. I groaned through all the bliss, enjoying this passion sweeping through me. My cunt writhed around his dick. I shuddered, enjoying every second of his cum spurting into me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, his jizz splashing against my cervix. "Oh, that's just amazing! That's so wonderful!"

He grunted, spurting into me with all that passion. He filled me to the brim with his jizz. I trembled beneath his strong body, my little form quivering. It was just amazing to have all his seed soaking into my womb.

"Oh, Damian!" I moaned.

He kissed me again, growling as he spurted the last of his cum into me. I clutched to him, reveling in being filled with his jizz. I held him to me, reveling in how great he felt on me. He was such a wonderful stud. I shuddered in delight.

I was so happy to have all that cock in me. It was just amazing. I felt wondrous. I kissed him with passion, my tongue dancing with his. He groaned into my mouth and broke the kiss. He smiled down at me. I grinned up at him.

"That was beautiful," I moaned.

"Yes, yes, you're a little hussy officially now," Mom said. "Mmm, Damian, pull out of her. I want to eat my little trollop's pussy while you... You can enjoy me however you want."

* * *

Damian Carlyle

My dick throbbed. I loved that idea. It was a shame that her husband, Mr. Mitchel, wasn't here.

It would be so hot to have him watch like a pathetic cuckold the way my dad did. I shook my head at that thought. That wasn't like me. I didn't want to humiliate the man, but I had enjoyed his wife and daughter.

I had claimed both my women. This dark thrill swept through me at the idea I might have bred them. That they were my women, and not his loving wife and innocent daughter any longer. My cock throbbed hard as I slid out of Alyta.

There was something in me. Something that was hungry. The demon half of me. This was wrong that I was here. I should be with my mother, but... Mrs. Mitchel's big boobs swayed as she licked her lips and rose. She was eager to eat out her daughter.

And I was eager to fuck her ass as she did it.

* * *

Anna Carlyle

Where was my son?

He hadn't come home from school, and he was ignoring his texts. I called him, but he didn't pick up. He kept his phone on silent while at school, and he always forgot to turn it back on. My blood boiled. I knew where he was.

Her house.

He was an hour late. He must have fucked her in all her holes, that hussy. He was my son. Not her boytoy. She had a husband. I wanted to throttle Debbie Mitchel. I sat in my bathrobe on the couch, so wet and ready for my son to come home.

I had his afternoon snack ready: me.

Should I go over there? Should I wait? What was the right thing to do? Either way, my son was in big trouble when he got home. Big, big trouble for fucking a married woman. I was his mother! I should be all the woman he needed.

I wouldn't let his father win. I wouldn't let my son become a full-blown incubus. I would control his lusts. This was a slip-up. Once he was back inside of me, he would remember who gave him the most pleasure. Who loved him the most?