Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 04

Story Info
The preacher's wife has a wicked plan to control her son!
7.6k words
4.68
21.5k
62

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy's Wicked Plan for Her Son

Debbie Mitchel

My little hussy was so tempting.

She lay on the floor, just deflowered by Damian. The preacher's hunky and irresistible son smiled as he knew that I was a slave to that big dick thrusting from his crotch. I just wanted to do whatever he commanded. I was so helpless for it. My entire body shook as he watched me sink to the floor, my big boobs swaying.

Alyta licked her lips, the little hussy ruining my plans to have an afternoon of extramarital delight with Damian. I was to have him all to myself, reveling in my first affair. I had been such a good wife to my husband. A perfect exemplar of what a Christian woman should be.

Then I had that dream of Damian fucking me, and I couldn't get him out of my mind. I tried to seduce him after Sunday service yesterday. I had him today, only my daughter had claimed her band practice was canceled. When she caught me fucking Damian in the backyard, there was no choice but to include her in the sinful fun so she couldn't tell her father.

I sank to my knees between her thighs. As Damian had fucked her, I had ridden her face. I had never had a woman do things with me, but Damian found it hot. If he wanted me to lick all the cum out of my daughter's pussy, I would do it.

For him. For that mighty cock.

I was a slave to him.

Damian dropped to his knees behind me and slapped his cock on my ass. I shuddered as he did that. I leaned my head down and nuzzled my face into my daughter's sparse bush coated in his cum. I licked up the salty delight flavored by her sweet passion.

"Oh, Mom, you married harlot," moaned my little hussy. "Lick all of Damian's cum out of me!"

"You dirty, little hussy," I purred and licked her pussy. I stroked my tongue up and down her folds, gathering the cum that spilled out of her. It was such a rush to do that. I lapped at her with everything that I had.

Damian chuckled. The nineteen-year-old stud pressed his pussy-lubed cock into my butt-crack. I gasped as he slid it down to my anal sheath and nuzzled it against my backdoor. A wave of heat rushed through me as he drilled against me.

I moaned into my daughter's snatch. I lapped and lapped at her. My tongue flicked through her folds as my anal ring widened to take his cock. My pussy clenched as this wanton wave of heat rushed through me. I never would let my husband do this to me.

I would never be such a whore for him.

"Yes," Damian growled as my asshole surrendered to him. He slipped into my bowels. "Mrs. Mitchel!"

"Such a married harlot, Mommy!" Alyta moaned, her petite body trembling. The eighteen-year-old hussy quivered as I licked at her slit. Her auburn curls tickled my face as I lapped up her sweet pussy cream and his salty jizz. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good, Mommy!"

"Yes, it is," I moaned. "Mmm, my little hussy is going to cum so hard!"

"I am!" Alyta cooed as Damian sank his cock to the hilt in my bowels.

It was incredible having all his cock in my asshole. I shuddered here, savoring that big dick buried to the hilt in my bowels. I squeezed my anal sheath down around him. He growled as I did that. It was an incredible delight having him in me.

He drew back his cock. I gasped as he did that. His big dick massaged my velvety flesh. A wave of heat rushed through me. I loved how great that felt. He plunged back into my bowels. He buried to the hilt in me. I shuddered, savoring that huge cock in me.

"Yes!" I moaned into my daughter's pussy as the heat melted to my cheating cunt. "Oh, Alyta!"

"Mmm, Mommy!" she gasped as I thrust my tongue into her cunt to find all of his cum. I wanted every last drop of that salty jizz I could find in her. "Yes, yes, eat me! Ooh, Damian, the harlot's eating my pussy while you ass-fuck her. Isn't she such a sinful woman!"

"So sinful," Damian growled, his hands sliding down my sides. He found my big breasts and squeezed them. "That's what I love!"

"I'm sinful, too," Alyta whimpered. "If I had a husband, I would cheat on him with you! I would! I promise!"

"Little hussy," I groaned before I plunged my tongue into her cunt and swirled around, searching for jizz. I wanted to find every drop.

Damian massaged my tits as he fucked me. He thrust in and out of my pussy. He pounded my cunt with his big dick. I shuddered at the feel of him doing that. He buried to the hilt in me again and again. I loved it. I squeezed my bowels down around him, savoring that huge dick fucking me.

He pounded me with such force. He buried into my bowels. It was as incredible as having him fuck my pussy. My anal sheath clenched down hard on him. I shuddered, savoring what he did to me with all my might. He fucked me with force.

His nuts slapped into my taint. He grunted as he hammered me. I shuddered, the preacher's hunky son fucking me so hard. I tongued my daughter's snatch, looking for every drop of his cum I could find in her. The sweetness of her cunt outweighed the saltiness.

I was cleaning it all up.

"Mommy!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so good!"

"Make your little girl cum," Damian growled as he fucked me. He pounded my asshole. "Just make her explode. She wants to drown you!"

"Of course she does," I hissed. "She's a little hussy! Spoiling all her mother's plans to have you all to myself!"

"Home-wrecking harlot!" Alyta moaned. "Oh, that's it, Mommy! Oh, you big slut! Ooh, ooh, keep licking my cunt. Oh, that's amazing! Yes, yes, lick my pussy folds. My clit! Oh, Mommy!"

I tongued her labia and clit. There was no more cum to find in her, so I attacked her with a ferocity, wanting to make her burst. I licked and lapped at her with such passion. She trembled as I did. I loved how she gasped and moaned as I flicked my tongue over her pussy.

She tossed her head from side to side as I feasted on her. I lapped at her with all that I had, savoring her flavor. His cock hammered me as I found her clit and suckled on her bud. My own pussy swelled with heat. I was about to burst on that mighty cock fucking me.

I nibbled on her clit.

"Mommy!" she gasped.

"Yes!" growled Damian as he fucked my asshole hard. He buried deep and hard into my bowels. "Make that little slut cum!"

I nibbled on my little hussy's bud. I nursed on her as Damian's big dick plowed to the hilt in my anal sheath. My asshole clenched down on him. I held him tight as he fucked to the hilt in me. He buried deep and hard, grunting as he did.

My orgasm exploded through me. I squealed around my daughter's clit as my asshole spasmed around his mighty cock. I worshiped Damian's big dick. He pulled back. I shuddered, my asshole suckling at him. This heat swept through me. It was just an incredible moment to spasm around his cock. I nursed at him as he pumped away at me.

"Mommy!" gasped Alyta as I drowned in ecstasy. "Yes!"

Now I drowned in sweet pussy cream, too.

I licked up my daughter's flood as Damian fucked my asshole with his young cock. He was such a stud. He buried to the hilt in my anal sheath. My writhing bowels suckled at him. He grunted and squeezed my tits.

"Mrs. Mitchel!" he snarled. "You are mine!"

"Yes!" I howled into my daughter's cunt as his cum spurted into my asshole.

Blast after glorious blast of his cum pumped into my bowels. My asshole writhed around him as the waves of delight swept through me. I groaned, my entire body quivering. My boobs jiggled in his hands as he pumped my asshole full of his cum.

It was spectacular to have all that spunk filling me up. I shuddered, enjoying that delight. The bliss rushed through me. I groaned, savoring that delight. It was fantastic having all that spunk spurting into my bowels again and again. I shuddered, my anal sheath rippling around him.

"Fuck!" he snarled as he dumped his cum into my bowels. "Oh, fuck, yes!"

"Mommy!" gasped Alyta as she trembled through her own bliss, my tongue licking up her cream.

My little hussy panted as I whimpered. My anal sheath worked around Damian's cock, his jizz pumping hot into me. He groaned as he fired the last of his jizz into me. His hands squeezed my tits one more time before he released me, leaving his dick buried in me.

I moaned in delight, rubbing my face into my daughter's pussy. I wanted to stay like this, but... I glanced at the cloak and sighed. It was time to end this. I lifted my face, cunt cream dripping down my chin, and groaned my disappointment.

"Damian, Ed will be here soon," I panted. "We have to... stop. My daughter and I have to get cleaned up. My husband can't find out."

I glanced back at Damian as he smiled at that. Did he want my husband to catch us? That would be disastrous. It would end my marriage and reveal me to be a harlot to the whole church. A fraud. Not a good wife but a whore.

"Fine, fine," he said and ripped his cock out of my anal sheath.

* * *

Damian Carlyle

I felt so good on the walk home from the Mitchels'. Mother and daughter. What a hot time that had been. Though I couldn't believe how much I had wanted to cuckold him. To fuck his wife and daughter before his shocked eyes.

To make him stand in the corner like a pathetic cuckold and jerk off his little dick as I made his wife and daughter how out in rapture. Just like my father. My step-dad. God, It was hard to remember that Dad wasn't my true father.

A devil had cuckolded my father and knocked up my mother. I was an incubus.

Women were drawn to me. That much was obvious. They wanted me. Craved me. My dick was so hard as I walked up the path to my house. I opened the door and stepped inside to Mom in a bathrobe, her hands on her hips. It was loosely tied, her big breasts almost spilling out. Her blonde hair spilled around her angry face.

"Where have you been?" she demanded, eyeing me. I wasn't wearing my suit, which was in my backpack, but instead, I had on my gym clothes. I put them on to mow the lawn. She moved up to me and breathed in. "You smell like pussy!"

"I had to mow Mrs. Mitchel's lawn," I said, smiling proudly. "I promised to take care of her."

She dropped to the ground and yanked down my gym shorts and boxers I had on. My dick popped out, bobbing right before my mother's face. She breathed in, her nose twitching. She glared up at me, her blue eyes smoldering.

"You fucked her in the ass!" she hissed.

"Yep," I said, finding her angry jealousy so delicious.

She opened her mouth and swallowed my cock. I groaned at the heat of her hot lips sliding over my dirty dick and sealing around my shaft. Her tongue swirled around me, buffing off the sour flavor of the cheating MILF's cunt.

I groaned, savoring the feel of Mom's mouth sucking on me. She was just as much a cheating whore as Mrs. Mitchel. A cuckolding slut-wife worshiping my dick. Only this was my mother. She birthed me. It was so wrong feeling her suckling on me. Such an incestuous thrill.

I slid my fingers through her hair as she buffed me clean. She suckled on me with passion, her cheeks hollowing. She suckled and slurped as the pleasure shot down my shaft. I groaned, my nuts twitching at the force of her suckling.

"Damn, Mom!" I groaned. "You're such a harlot!"

She moaned around my dick.

"Just sucking Mrs. Mitchel's ass off my dick." I grinned at her, her blue eyes staring up at me. "Damn, Mom, you're an amazing hussy! Yes, yes, polish my pole!"

She bobbed her head, suckling hard. The pressure was intense. I loved it. The pleasure shot down my cock to my nuts. They tightened with another load of cum. I must be an incubus to jizz as many times as I did. It was incredible.

She nursed on me with passion. I groaned, my nuts twitching with the passion of her sucking. The pressure swelled at the tip of my cock. She swirled her tongue around the spongy tip, cleaning me. I loved it. The ache built and built.

"You're going to get a mouthful of cum," I growled. "More than a mouthful, Mom."

She purred around my dick, sucking and slurping on me.

"Yeah, you're such a whore, you want your son's jizz pumping down your throat." I savored the incestuous rush. "Yes, yes, such a mommy-whore!"

She stared up at me with full agreement as she slurped on my cock. I shuddered, the pressure swelling fast. I hurtled toward my orgasm. I smiled down at her, so ready to just dump a huge load of cum into her mouth. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was an incredible pleasure. I groaned at the pressure building in me.

It was too much. I couldn't last long in her sucking mouth. She nursed on me with all that she had. The suction she created was incredible. She craved my cum. Needed my jizz. I gripped a fistful of her blonde hair, hitting my peak.

"Fuck, Mom!" I growled as I erupted.

I flooded Mom's mouth with my taboo seed.

She gulped it down as the pleasure slammed through my body. Blast after blast of cum erupted from me and crashed bliss into my mind. I groaned, throwing back my head as I flooded her mouth with all my jizz. I groaned with each blast. It was an incredible rush.

Just fantastic.

I spurted into her mouth again and again. I groaned at the pleasure crashing into my thoughts as I dumped my cum into her mouth. She moaned, her blue eyes squeezing shut as she swallowed load after load of my spunk.

"Fuck, Mom!" I snarled. "Oh, fuck, that's good! That's so good! Shit!"

I erupted one last time into her mouth. I shuddered, savoring that final jolt of heat shooting through me. I panted, reveling in the afterglow of a great orgasm. I big smile spread on my lips as Mom popped her mouth off my dick, cum and drool dripping down her chin.

"What am I going to do with you, Damian?" she asked, sounding exasperated. "I can't let you out of my sight, or your fucking other women."

I grinned at her. "Guess not."

"This isn't funny," she said. "You could ruin her marriage. Start rumors. And you fucked her in the ass!"

"And I enjoyed her daughter," I said, loving Mom's anger.

"You deflowered a virgin?" I sighed. "Oh, you're getting worse."

I shrugged as she grabbed my boxers and hauled them up and over my cock. I was surprised she was doing that. She drew up my shorts next before she rose to her feet, her boobs jiggling. Her blonde hair swayed loose around her face.

"I'm getting dressed." She gave me a stern look. "Wait right here!"

"Afraid I'm going to wander off and fuck the neighbor's wife?" I asked with a bold grin.

"Yes!" She spun around and rushed to the stairs. "Mrs. Takahashi is too pretty. I mean it, Damian, stay right there! Don't move!"

"Yes, Mom," I said as she vanished up them. Get dressed? Why? Didn't she want to fuck? She was ready for it in her bathrobe, and now...?

I didn't get her. I sank onto the couch and pulled out my phone. I was browsing through social media. I was plugged into all the church stuff, but I had a few friends that were always sending me hot TikTok videos. I thought about watching them, but when I had my mother as my whore, and Mrs. Michel and her daughter, they just weren't appealing.

Mom came back downstairs in a sleeveless sundress of white with red robins on it. The skirt swirled around her legs, her blonde hair spilling around behind her. It fit tight in the bust so her big boobs were bouncing.

"Come along," she said, her purse in hand. "Move, Damian."

I rose, bemused. Where were we going? I followed my mom out of the house, locking the door behind us. Dad was still at church working. Mom marched to her minivan and unlocked it. I climbed into the passenger seat.

"Hi," Mrs. Takahashi, the Japanese MILF who lived next door, called.

"I'm in a hurry, sorry, Asuka," Mom said as she hopped in. "No time to chat!" She slammed the door and started up the vehicle.

Mom backed up with more speed than she normal would drive. She hit the gas a tad harder than usual as we drove. Her skirt rode up over her knee as she drove. I couldn't resist stroking her exposed thigh. She shuddered but didn't stop.

I stroked her skin as we headed to... the Mitchels'? I was surprised as Mom headed down their street and pulled up at the house. Mr. Mitchel wasn't home yet, but what was Mom up to? She stopped the car and climbed out.

"Come along, Damian," she said. "This is your mess, but I'll clean it up. That's what mothers do for their horny incubus-sons."

"Sure," I said, sauntering after her, my dick throbbing hard. I was curious. Real, real curious.

Mom knocked hard on the front door. In a moment, Mrs. Mitchel opened it, her red hair freshly combed. She wore a casual t-shirt and a pair of jeans, something appropriate for the house. She smiled at the sight of my mother. A smug smile. Triumphant.

"You and your daughter fucked my son!" Mom said with such heat in her voice.

"Yes, we did," purred Mrs. Mitchel with pride in her eyes. "Didn't we, honey?"

"Yep!" Alyta called from the couch. She looked up from her phone. "I'm a little hussy, and Mom's a married harlot, Mrs. Carlyle!"

Mom shot me an annoyed look. "See what you've done, Damian! This is why you have to control yourself. You've turned them into whores."

"Yep." I grabbed her ass as a car pulled up. Mr. Mitchel had arrived. My cock throbbed in my pants. A smile spread on my lips. "Why don't we show your husband what is going on, Mrs. Mitchel."

"Oh, my," gasped Mrs. Mitchel, the redheaded patting her hair.

"What?" Mom gasped in shock. "Damian!"

"If you want to get fucked, Mom," I growled, squeezing her ass again through her dress, "then be a good slut and get your ass inside."

Mom gasped and did just that. I grinned. I was changing. This hunger in me was growing, and I just had to enjoy it. Mr. Mitchel came up the path. I turned to face him, seeing the surprise on the man's face. He had a beer gut and walked stiffly thanks to his bad back. He blinked at the sight of me.

"Damian?" he asked. "What are you doing here? With your Mom? This is a surprise."

"It is, sir," I said and thrust out my hand. He took it and I added, "I'm going to fuck your wife and daughter. Come inside so you can watch."

"Uh, what?" asked Mr. Mitchel as he pulled his hand out of mine. He tried to step back.

I put my hand on his shoulder and pushed him inside gently. Already, the women were getting naked. Mom had wasted no time unzipping the back of my dress while Mrs. Mitchel and Alyta had their tops off. The petite girl didn't have a bra on, her small tits jiggling as she wiggled out of her jeans. Her mother was dealing with her bra, reaching behind her to unfasten it.

They all looked at Mr. Mitchel as he stammered in the doorway. I closed the door behind him, my dick so hard. This was power. This was what my father had enjoyed that night he knocked on my parents' door and made Mom into his whore.

Into my slut-mommy willing to do whatever I wanted

"What is going on!" Mr. Mitchel sputtered as his wife undid her bra.

"I'm going to fuck your wife, your daughter, and my mother while you jerk off in the corner." I put my hand on Mr. Mitchel's shoulder. I was taller than him. I smiled. "They're my whores now. Understand?"

He swallowed, a bead of sweat appearing on his brow. "Y-yes."

Just like Dad, Mr. Mitchel rolled over and let me enjoy his wife. Mrs. Mitchel stared at her husband in shock as he hurried over to the corner, his shoulders hunched. Then the MILF glanced at me, her big tits jiggling, and grinned. She shoved off her jeans, so ready to be used.

* * *

Debbie Mitchel

My husband just rolled over for Damian. This was so wild. And his mother was here. I could hardly object to their incestuous relationship after my daughter ate my pussy, and I devoured hers. I shivered as I stepped out of my jeans. Damian was so handsome.

He ripped off his shirt, revealing that muscular chest. My daughter, his mother, and I all groaned at the sight of his strength. We were all so wet for him. Alyta was stepping out of her panties while Anna was already naked, the preacher's wife dripping for her son. This was wild.