Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's good. Shit, that's really, really good, Mom!"

"Mmm, isn't it?" she asked, wiggling her hips back and forth, stirring her asshole around my dick.

I pulled out of her and moved to the couch. I sank on it. Alyta went for my cock, engulfing my dirty dick and sucking on it. Mom lifted her head from Mrs. Mitchel's cunt as I savored having my dick polished.

"We have to control him," said Mom, glancing at me. "We don't want to have to share him with any more women."

"I suppose the more he has, the less we get," Mrs. Mitchel said, grinning. "I don't mind being a selfish bitch."

"Alyta, you're going to marry my son," Mom said. "He needs a slut-wife to keep him happy. I've been looking for the right girl. It's you."

"What?" I gasped.

Alyta ripped her mouth off my cock and squealed, "Okay! I'll do it!"

"Mom," I groaned as Alyta sucked my dick back into her mouth.

"The three of us are going to keep you from taking any more women," she said, glancing at Mr. Michel. "Ugh, Debbie, go suck your husband off before he beats his cock raw. It's pathetic."

I smiled, enjoying the blowjob. This was the life, but did they think they could distract me from other women?

To be continued...