Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 06

Story Info
A sexy MILF-teacher falls into the incubus's lusts!
7.8k words
4.71
17.9k
42

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILF Teacher Falls the Incubus

Mrs. Anna Carlyle

I sat in the back of Debbie Mitchel's SUV, my legs spread wide. I wore only a borrowed nightshirt that left my legs bare. My son Damian's cum leaked out of my pussy. I felt so good. Debbie and I had just dropped him and her daughter Alyta off at Rainier Christian College.

The SUV was parked nearby. Just on the side of the road. Debbie put the vehicle into park and crawled back over the center console. It was so spacious in the SUV, so she had no problem kneeling before me and stroking my legs, lust burning in her eyes.

Like me, she had been claimed by my son's incubal powers. We were thralls to him, cuckolding our husbands with this hunk. It was important that we kept him from claiming any more women. Sadly, neither of us could be with him at school.

But Alyta could be. She was claimed by him, too. His age. His new girlfriend. She would keep an eye on him at school. She would fuck him and keep him satiated until he could get back to us and we could satiate him with our mature bodies.

"Mmm," Debbie purred, her red hair spilling around her flushed cheeks. Her green eyes burned with her lust for my son's cum even if it was in my pussy.

She buried her face into my snatch. I gasped as my fellow slut-wife licked at me. My back arched as her tongue stroked through my petals. I whimpered, my face twisting in delight. I used to be such a good woman before the devil knocked at my door. Before he took me before my husband and turned the preacher I married into a cuckold.

How I had reveled in the debauchery that night, and nine months later, Damian arrived. Now he was fully awaken to his heritage. I had to control him. Keep his sin from spreading as much as I could. It was so much fun to do that.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped as Debbie licked at me. She lapped at me with all that she had. She stroked her tongue through my folds. "Oh, my, that's so good."

She purred in delight as she licked at me again, gathering up the cum leaking out of me. Her tongue felt so good stroking through my flesh. She made me quiver in delight. I loved what she did to me. My eyes rolled back in my head.

She lapped at me while moaning her delight. Debbie stroked through my petals and brushed my clit again. And again. It was wondrous to have her doing that. I tossed my head. My eyes squeezed shut. It was so good to have her doing that. I loved it.

"Oh, that's so good," she moaned and licked up my slit again.

"Yes," I moaned, quivering in the bucket seat. My breasts pressed against the borrowed nightshirt, my nipples aching. "Lick me clean."

"Of every drop. Damian's cum is precious."

"Yes!" I squealed as she thrust her tongue into my pussy.

Debbie swirled her tongue around in my cum-filled snatch, mixing up the juices with my son's seed. I loved her doing that. She stroked my pussy walls, sending delight rushing through me. She was such a wicked woman. She scooped the cum out of my twat.

It was a wicked delight to have her doing that. I tossed my head, my entire body quivering with the delight of this moment. She plunged her tongue into me. It was amazing having her doing that. She scooped out his cum and went in for more.

I squirmed in the seat, savoring what she did to me. Her lips massaged my pussy folds. That felt incredible. I whimpered, my face twisting in delight as my orgasm grew in me. Everything she did to me, every caress of her lips, drove me wild.

"Oh, oh, that's so good," I whimpered. "You're driving me wild."

"Good," she purred and thrust her tongue into my snatch again. She plunged it deep into me and wiggled around.

I shuddered as her tongue curled and stroked along the top of my pussy to pull out my son's jizz. She stroked over this wonderful spot that burst with delight. I arched my back, my boobs bouncing beneath the nightshirt.

"All gone," she moaned and attacked my clit.

"Debbie!" I squealed as she did that. My head tossed from side to side as she stroked over my bud. She drove me wild was she did that. I groaned, my fingers gripping the armrest. "Oh, oh, you're such a wicked woman. You're going to make me cum!"

"Mmm, that's the point," she moaned and nibbled on my clit with her soft lips.

I gasped, my eyes rolling back in my head. The pressure in my pussy climbed toward the bursting point as she suckled on me. She stroked her tongue around it. I shuddered, loving what she did to me. It was a delight to have her do that. I moaned as she suckled hard.

I burst into rapture, squealing, "Debbie!"

I bucked in the seat, my pussy juices gushing out of me and drowning her. She licked and lapped at me. She stroked her tongue through my folds. I loved her doing that. It felt amazing having her lick me like that. I shuddered through every last second of that delight.

It was glorious. Wondrous. I shuddered, enjoying myself immensely. I quivered through all that rapture as she licked at me. Debbie moaned into my snatch as she lapped up the cream that spilled from me. She gathered it up, the naughty slut.

"Debbie!" I moaned as her tongue stroked through my folds.

"Mmm," she purred.

Cumming was always glorious. The rapture swept through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I shuddered, hitting that peak of my bliss. Her tongue stroked me as I crested over the rise and panted, the bliss fading from me as I sat here.

"Oh, oh, that's amazing," I moaned. "Mmm, you really drove me wild with that one. Wow."

"Mmm, it was," she said. "Now we just have to come up with ways to keep your son from straying. I hope Alyta is up to it, but there's plenty of time he's not at school."

I nodded as she rose and cupped my face. She kissed me like we were lovers. Well, we were. We were Damian's. He owned us both, and he loved watching us revel together. I kissed her soft lips with passion, my heart pounding.

"Let's go back to my place and brainstorm," I told her. "I think my bed has plenty of room for that. What do you think?"

She crawled back over the center console with eagerness.

* * *

Mrs. Samantha Greene

Damian walked into my classroom holding Alyta's hand. Where they dating? That lucky, little girl. To hold his hand. To be his girlfriend. His lover. I bet she was sucking his dick. Just gulping down his cum like a little harlot. She looked so innocent, but I knew that was a lie.

She rode his cock. My pussy clenched as the dream from last night burned through me. I wanted to ride Damian's dick. I wanted the preacher's son in me. I knew it was wrong. I quivered here, my juices soaking my bush and dripping down my thighs beneath my skirt.

I didn't wear panties. Just like I hadn't in my dream. There was a part of me that hoped Damian would just claim me in the middle of class like I had dreamed of him doing. My entire body blazed hot. I was a married woman. A good, Christian woman. I knew the Lord wouldn't allow me to be tempted by more than I could handle, but...

He was so hunky. My lusts burned in me. Was this a demonic attack? Spiritual warfare? It had to be, but... but... I just wanted to be his whore again. I wanted to cum like I had in my dreams while lying beside my husband. I had never experienced anything like that from my husband Lance.

Not one bit.

That White boy was just so exciting. I wanted his hands running over my ebony skin. I craved for him to do things to me. That would be so wild. He would make me howl while caressing me with his pale hands. Vanilla and chocolate swirled together. It would be delicious.

Damian guided Alyta to her seat before he broke away from her and marched up to me. Alyta shot an anxious look before glaring at me. She was already jealous as he stopped before me. So tall with his powerful, blue eyes and his dark hair. So tall, too.

"Ready for the next lesson?" he asked.

My eyes widened. My knees buckled. I nearly collapsed as he grinned at me. How could he know about the dream? He did. My pussy clenched, burning even hotter as he turned around and headed back to his seat beside Alyta. He sank down and winked at me.

My twat blazed so hot. I fanned my face as I struggled to gather myself. I had a class to teach. A lecture on English to deliver, and yet all I could think about was Damian. That boy had filled me with such lust. He knew about my dream. Knew I burned for him. That I wanted to cheat on my husband.

Cuckold him.

I craved the preacher's hunky son. I drew in a deep breath and began my lesson. It was so hard to focus. I felt so ill-prepared. Damian watched me the entire time, that hungry smile on his lips. A wolf taking his time to pounce on his prey.

I wanted him to pounce on me so badly.

* * *

Alyta Mitchel

I did not like Damian going up to talk to Mrs. Greene, nor the way the Black teacher kept glancing at him. He watched her like a wolf. She was a beautiful woman with her ebony skin and curvy body. She dressed modestly, but that didn't mean her hips or bosom was hidden fully.

It worried me that he would try to seduce her. Mom and Mrs. Carlyle had made it my mission to keep Damian from straying. I had to be wily and seductive. I couldn't let this happen. When class ended, I would have to give Damian a quick BJ.

It was the only thing to do.

"Okay," said Mrs. Greene, "I want you to apply the lesson about the word 'That' to your writing. It's very easy to overuse it. It's one of the words that you can eliminate. Like the 'down' in 'kneel down' or 'sit down.' Those verbs already imply lowering, so the preposition is often not necessary. That will make your writing stronger. Now... have a great day."

She stared at Damian when she said those words.

I shoved my book into my bag and grabbed his hand. "Come with me."

"Sure," he said and winked at the teacher as he rose.

She shuddered like a cheap whore. She was married. I glared at her and dragged Damian off. I would not let this happen. I led him straight to the door and marched out into the hallway, clutching to Damian's hand.

"So, where are we going?" he asked with amusement. He knew where we were going.

"So I can suck you off," I whispered, my cheeks burning as I admitted that. I was being such a hussy. Well, I was a hussy. Damian's hussy. I was proud to be his little trollop. His slut. His wanton harlot. I would be whatever type of whore he needed.

I loved him.

* * *

Mrs. Samantha Greene

"That little trollop," I muttered beneath my breath as Alyta dragged Damian out of my classroom. I knew exactly what she was up to.

I had to put a stop to such lewd behavior at the school. Yes, yes, I had to. I followed them out, not caring I had another class to teach. My pussy was so wet. Juices dripped down my thighs beneath my long skirt. My hips swayed as I walked on my heels. I had a pair of four inches on, the highest I owned.

I watched that White hussy leading him through the hallway with such eagerness. Oh, she had a burning quim, didn't she? A little cunny dripping for him. What a perverse little girl. She should leave such matters to women.

Damian deserved experienced women, didn't he?

I tracked them to the Performing Arts Center. The number of students dwindled as he led him around the corner toward the backstage door. Students were not allowed to go back there on their own, and yet there she was leading him back there.

I had to put a stop to this right now.

* * *

Alyta Mitchel

The moment I had pulled Damian backstage--no one would be back here unless an assembly was being held or a play or concert was being put on--I dropped to my knees and attacked Damian's fly. He smiled down at me, looking so handsome in his tie.

"My, my, Alyta," he said. "That horny."

"Yes," I hissed and undid his belt. "Mmm, and you're horny, too. I'll take care of you."

I ripped open his fastener and yanked down his zipper. His gray slacks fell around his knees. He wore gray boxer-briefs. I yanked those down, too. His cock popped out and bobbed before my eyes. I groaned in delight and grabbed his base. I opened wide and swallowed him.

I groaned, faintly tasting his mother's spicy pussy on his dick. I shuddered and sealed my lips around his shaft and suckled on him. The taste of cunt faded at once, his salty precum taking over. He groaned as I nursed on him.

The door we had just came through opened. "What is going on here?"

Mrs. Greene stood in the entrance. I was so shocked. Embarrassment swept through me at the sight of her. I ripped my mouth off his cock, my cheeks burning. I didn't know what to do. We had been caught by a teacher.

"Run along, girl, while I deal with him," purred Mrs. Greene. The Black woman stared at Damian with such lust in her brown eyes. She licked her plump lips.

This wasn't a teacher. This was a rival for Damian. I would always obey a teacher, but a married whore wanting to cheat on her husband with my boyfriend. No way. I would not put up for it. Mom and Mrs. Carlyle put their faith in me.

"No!" I shot her as withering glare. "I won't let you cheat on your husband with him. Go away, Mrs. Greene. He's not yours!"

I opened my mouth and sucked on Damian again. I nursed on him in pure defiance of the married harlot staring shocked down at me. Then she marched forward, the door closing behind her. She sank to her knees beside me.

"You're disobeying me?" she demanded in shock. "A teacher? Do you know how much trouble you'll be in!"

I didn't care. I moaned my defiance and suckled on him hard. My lips sealed about his cock while my tongue stroked around his crown. The saltiness of his precum soaked my taste buds. She snarled and grabbed my hair. She yanked on my brassy tresses, trying to pull me off.

I growled my defiance, fighting the pain in my scalp. I would not let her. She released my hair, panting. Then she nuzzled in and tried to shove my head to the side and rip my lips off his cock. She moaned, so greedy for him.

"Let me suck his dick, you little hussy!" she hissed. "Girls your age need to be saving themselves for marriage, not being whores!"

Marriage? She was married, and she wanted to be a whore. I refused to budge. I would not give up this cock. I suckled on Damian with all my passion and love. I stared up at him while he smiled down at me, amusement in his eyes.

"Do you love me, Alyta?" he asked

I froze at his words and... nodded.

"Then share me. That's what I want. I want you to share me with Mrs. Greene." He grinned at me.

I wavered. My mother and his didn't want me to do that, but... but... I did love Damian. I wanted to make him happy. If this would make him happy, didn't have I have to be a good girl and submit to him. I was going to be his wife.

I slid my mouth off his cock and asked, "Do you love me, Damian?"

"Yes," he said. "I love you, Alyta. Just like I love Mrs. Greene. Your mother. Mine. Now be a good girl, and share."

"Yes," whimpered Mrs. Greene.

I smiled up at Damian. He loved me. I felt so giddy I handed over his cock to the married woman. She was as old as my mother, and just as eager for Damian's dick. The Black teacher swallowed him with eagerness, moaning around his cock.

She bobbed her head, working her lips up and down his cock. He groaned as he enjoyed it. I watched him loving what she did to him. It was clear that she suckled on him with passion. She moaned around his cock, so happy to suckle on him.

I knew that feeling. It was such a joy to enjoy him. I stared up at him, my pussy clenching. My juices soaked my bush. I didn't have panties on to be ready to satiate him however I needed. I stared up at him. He grinned.

"Damn, Mrs. Greene, you're so good at that," he groaned. "Yes, yes, I knew you would be ready for the next lesson. But you have to share. Alyta's my girlfriend. You're my lover. You two have to share."

Mrs. Greene popped her mouth off his cock and moaned, "Your lover? Yes, yes, I'm your lover!"

I was just so happy to be called his girlfriend. I swallowed his cock. My lips slid over him. I loved the feel of his dick in my mouth. He groaned as I did that. He stared down at me, smiling as I suckled on his cock with all that I had.

I worshiped him, tasting Mrs. Greene's mouth on his. This was such a wicked, indirect kiss. I groaned around my boyfriend's cock. He shuddered, his dick throbbing. He was such a handsome incubus. I was so glad to share him with a harlot like Mrs. Greene.

And I was supposed to share him. So I ripped my mouth off and said, "Mrs. Greene."

"Such a polite little hussy," she purred and swallowed his dick.

"The Golden Rule," I said. "You should treat others how you want to be treated."

"Yes," growled Damian. "You suck my dick, and I'll make you cum so hard!"

Mrs. Greene moaned around his dick. She suckled on him with such force. She nursed on him with all that she had, her lips working up and down him. She suckled with passion on him. It was clear that she was having a great time nursing on him

Just a fabulous time.

He groaned as he enjoyed what she did to him. Her tongue danced over his cock. He threw back his head as she loved him. She suckled on him with all that she had. She nursed with passion as he groaned. A big smile spread on his lips.

I wiggled my hips, my own pussy just on fire as Mrs. Greene loved him. The Black woman suckled and slurped on him. She worked her mouth up and down his dick. He groaned as she did that, his face twisting in delight.

Then she ripped her mouth off his dick and handed it over to me. I groaned and swallowed his cock. I slid my lips over him. I groaned as I did that. He smiled down at me as I suckled on him. I winked at him, loving this treat.

"Mmm, that's it," purred Mrs. Greene. "Such a little hussy."

I popped my mouth off his cock and passed him off to my teacher. "Married harlot!"

"Yes," she moaned and swallowed his cock.

She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down his cock. He groaned, savoring what she did to him. His hands balled into fists as he loved this moment. He grinned down at us, his eyes shining so bright.

It was wild to witness. My pussy was so wet as Mrs. Greene suckled on him. Then it was my turn. I swallowed his cock early. The teacher rubbed her cheek against mine as I bobbed my head. I worked my lips up and down his cock as fast as I could.

"Shit," he groaned.

"Mmm, language, young man," purred Mrs. Greene. "This is a school. A Christian college."

"Then why are you being a whore and cheating on your husband?" he asked. "Why are you going to let me fuck you while you eat out Alyta's pussy?"

"Because I'm a married harlot!" she moaned with such delight. Such pride. She reveled in hers in her sin. That wasn't good, but...

I couldn't help but revel in mine, too. I was disappointing the Lord as I worshiped Damian's cock. I suckled on him, savoring the demonic lust that he had infected me with. I ripped my mouth off and handed his cock over to Mrs. Greene.

"I can't wait for you to eat my pussy, Mrs. Greene," I moaned.

"I can't believe I'm eager for it, too," she groaned and swallowed his cock.

I smiled at her eagerness while Damian growled his pleasure. Mrs. Greene was also infected by his demonic lust. He had visited her in his dream, slipping in and giving her such naughty thoughts. I loved it. My hips wiggled from side to side as she bobbed her head.

She worked her mouth up and down his dick. I loved watching her do that. She bobbed her head, her ebony cheeks hollowing. He growled as he came closer and closer to cumming. Then it was my turn to suckle on him.

I swallowed his cock with greedy hunger. I devoured him, my lips sliding over his cock. It was so much fun to nurse on him like that. He groaned as I swirled my tongue around his cock. He twitched in my mouth. His fingers slid through our hair.