Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whimpered.

I hurtled toward another orgasm as she suckled on my clit.

"Oh, yes," I moaned like a whore, on the verge of another burst of rapture.

The naughty hussy suckled on my clit as he rammed his big dick into my asshole. He buried deep and hard into my bowels. I loved having all that huge dick in me. A wave of heat rushed through me, triggering my orgasm.

"Damian!" I howled as my White lover's big dick drew back through my spasming asshole.

Pussy juices gushed from my convulsing cunt and bathed Alyta's face. She moaned as I shuddered through my rapture. My gasps filled the backstage of the performing arts center. Wholesome plays about the nativity were put on here, and we defiled it.

"Cum in me!" I howled, my asshole worshiping Damian's cock.

"Mrs. Greene!" he growled and buried into me. He erupted.

My lover's cum pumped into my asshole. Alyta lapped at my cunt like the little trollop she was, just hungry for my cum. I shuddered through this delight. It was an incredible rush to have all this pleasure shooting through me.

He pumped more and more of his cum into my anal sheath. He filled me up with this wondrous cum. Every blast of his jizz into my bowels sent a heady rush sweeping through me. I groaned, my asshole spasming around his dick, milking him dry.

"Damn!" he groaned as he pumped the last of his cum into my bowels.

"Oh, Damian," I moaned.

"Mmm, Mrs. Greene," cooed Alyta. Her tongue stroked through my folds. I enjoyed that treat as Damian slowly pulled out of me. "Your pussy is yummy."

"Yep," growled Damian. "And now you got to suck my dick clean."

My eyes widened. "But it was just in my asshole."

"That's why you have to suck him clean," cooed Alyta.

A wave of sinful heat washed through me. She was right.

To be continued...