Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 07

Story Info
A nubile virgin coed proves her desire for the incubus!
7.5k words
4.67
12.9k
38

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Virgin Wicked Deeds

Mrs. Samantha Greene

I was supposed to be teaching my second-period English class at Rainier Christian College.

Instead, I was in the backstage area of the performing arts center, my skirt bunched around my waist, my asshole aching from just being fucked in the ass for the first time. It wasn't my husband Lance who'd buggered me. It was Damian. The preacher's hunky, nineteen-year-old son. My student.

He stood over me naked and handsome. His chest muscular. His blue eyes intense and hungry. He had a presence about him that just demanded I submit and please him. Ever since that wild dream last night when the hunky White boy showed up and made me into his slut.

Then he had claimed me in the waking world. He somehow knew about the dream. He had somehow invaded them and prepared me to be his slut. It was so wild. I was so thrilled to be his, even if I was sharing him with Alyta.

She was another of my student. A good girl, the son of one of the deacons at my church. I didn't just teach Damian and Alyta, I attended church with their families. Damian's father as my pastor. The shepherd of my flock.

I wanted Damian to lead me into these sinful delights.

I grabbed his pale cock with my ebony hand and opened my mouth wide. His dick had just been in my asshole, and yet I wanted to suck him clean. The fact it had been in such a dirty place only made this hotter for me. I was such a lewd and wanton slut now. I just wanted him.

I kissed the tip of his cock and slid my lips over him. I groaned at the sour musk of my asshole. He growled his pleasure, smiling down at me as I worked my mouth over his dick. I nursed on him, my dick swirling around his crown.

"Yes!" he growled, enjoying what I did to him. It was so wild that I was doing this to him. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so good."

I moaned around his cock and suckled on him. I nursed with all that I had on his dick. It was a fabulous treat to do this. I suckled hard on him. My cheeks hollowed with my passion. He groaned as I did that. His face twisted in delight.

I winked at him as nursed on him with everything that I had. I bobbed my head, my boobs jiggling and bouncing in my top. He groaned as I suckled on him. His face twisted in delight. I loved him for all that I had.

"Shit, shit, shit," he growled. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so good."

I winked at him as I swirled my tongue around his dick. I polished him. As I did, Alyta's hands grabbed my butt-cheeks. The White girl nuzzled into my crack and kissed at my aching asshole. She lapped up the cum leaking out of me.

I shuddered at her doing that. She stroked her tongue around my asshole, rimming my backdoor. It felt so wicked. I moaned around his cock. I suckled on him with passion, the sour flavor suffusing my taste buds.

"That's it, Mrs. Greene," he growled. "Damn, you're just my naughty whore."

I moaned around his cock.

"We both are," whimpered Alyta into my asshole. She stroked her tongue around it in fast circles, sending heat trembling through me. "We both love you, and we're both your whores."

Love...

I did love him. I was married, and I loved my husband, but this was like nothing I had ever felt. I suckled on him with all that I had. It was just a rush to nurse on him. My cheeks hollowed. The heat washed through me as the naughty girl thrust her tongue against my asshole.

She wiggled into me. That was dirty of her. She scooped his jizz out of my backdoor as I suckled him clean. The sour flavor of my ass faded with my every suckle. It was just the saltiness of his precum now. I loved that flavor.

He slid his fingers through my thick, back hair, his pale chest rising. He was so strong and hunky. He had such a big dick, too. I loved how he fit in my mouth. Drool ran down my tongue as I bobbed my head. My big boobs quivering in my bra. I was such a naughty wife and mother.

My daughter was Damian's age. She attended the school. Best Christian college in the area. I should be an example to her, and not be a whore cheating on her father with her classmate, but... Damian had claimed me.

I was his cheating whore.

I suckled hard on him. I loved him with all my might. His dick throbbed in my mouth. I loved that sensation as the naughty girl swirled her tongue around in my asshole. She did such wicked things to me. My toes curled as she found more of his cum.

The heat melted to my cunt. I couldn't climax from this, but it felt so nice to have her do it. Just so wonderful having her tongue sweeping around in me. I suckled hard on his cock. I nursed with all my might on him.

He groaned as I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down his dick. I loved his cock so much. I nursed on him with everything that I had. He groaned, his face twisting in delight. I loved the way he growled.

I made him feel good.

I was so happy about that.

The girl danced her tongue around in my asshole as I suckled on him with all my might. I wanted his cum spurting into my mouth. The naughty girl did such wicked things to my backdoor as I delivered the same naughtiness to Damian's cock.

My tongue swirled around his cock. He growled out with delight. His face twisted in passion. I knew he was close. I suckled on him with all my passion. My pussy clenched, and my asshole tightened around Alyta's tongue.

"Mrs. Greene," he growled. "You married whore. Fuck, I love this. Yes!"

He erupted.

I moaned in delight as his salty cum spurted into my mouth. The heat soaked my taste buds. I trembled, my butt-cheeks clamping down around Alyta's face, holding her in my butt-crack as I reveled in gulping down all his salty load.

I savored that delight. It was so glorious to gulp down his spunk. I shuddered, swallowing down every drop of him. He soaked my taste buds with his jizz. I trembled, my entire body shuddering with the delight of this moment.

"Mrs. Greene!" he snarled.

I swallowed down every drop of his spunk. The heat washed through me as he erupted one last time. He panted as I nursed on his cock. Alyta pulled her face from between my butt-cheeks and smacked her lips in complete satisfaction.

"Mmm, that was yummy," she cooed.

Damian laughed, his cock twitching in my mouth.

I slid my mouth off and quivered in delight. "That was so much better than teaching my class."

"Hope you don't get in trouble for that," Damian said. "But you followed us. We just came in here for a quickie."

"I had to make sure he was satisfied so other women don't fuck him," said Alyta. "But now I understand that's not my place as his future wife. It's my place to help him fuck other women."

"That's right," Damian said.

Trouble... My stomach suddenly lurched. I shoved down my skirt and pulled out my phone that was in my pocket. I kept it on silent during the school day. I had a text from my husband, nothing important, five more texts from President Espinoza, two voice mails from her, and most recently, a text from her daughter.

"President Espinoza wants to see you right away. Are you okay? She says you're not in your classroom teaching?"

I texted back my daughter, "Upset stomach. Was in bathroom. Should have got someone to cover for me."

"I have to go see the president," I said, rising on my heels. Worry churned my stomach. "We'll, uh..."

"Fuck again," he said.

"Yes," I moaned and went to kiss him.

He stopped me. "Your mouth was just swallowing down my cum."

"Right, right," I purred as he kissed my forehead instead. That felt so intimate, too. Then I hurried out of here, my stomach full of his cum and worry.

* * *

Damian Carlyle

I glanced down at Alyta kneeling there, naked. Her brassy hair framed her face. She was a cutie. She stared up at me with such heat in her eyes. I just had to fuck her hard and fast. Just had to pound her cunt. She was younger than me, but smart. In my classes.

And sexy.

I made a motion to her to turn around. She did on her knees, her rump facing me. Pale and perky. I dropped to my knees and slapped my cock down on her rump. She shivered as I slid my dick down to her pussy. I nuzzled into her trimmed bush. She quivered as I did that.

"What will you tell our mothers?" I asked her. My mom and hers had sent her to watch over me at school and keep me from fucking other women.

"That you were a good boy, Damian," she cooed. "You only fucked me, of course."

"That's right," I said and thrust to the hilt in her cunt. Her pussy clamped down on me. Tight and juicy. I loved her young cunt around my cock. "That is fucking right. You're my woman. You do what I say, not what my other whores want, even if they are our mothers."

"Yes, Damian," she moaned as I drew back my cock, her hot twat gripping me. She shuddered, her voice thick and throaty. "I'm your wife, Damian. My job is to make you happy. To love and support you!"

"Damn straight," I growled and plunged back into her.

I loved being an incubus. I could invade a woman's dream, fuck her in my sleep, then she would want me so badly the next day. It was wild. I could make any woman my whore and cuckold their husbands. That was so hot.

I plunged deep and hard into Alyta's cunt. I fucked her with force, reveling in the tightness of her snatch around my dick. She held me tight as I fucked her. I pounded her cunt with force. I thrust into her with all that I had.

She moaned, her pussy squeezing down around my dick. She held me tight with that hot cunt. I grunted with each plunge into her twat. I loved burying into her. It was just fabulous to fuck her like this. Just amazing to hammer her cunt with all that I had.

She groaned, squeezing her twat down around me. She held me tight with her hot pussy. Her snatch massaged me. It was glorious. Wondrous. I pounded her with all that I had. I fucked her hard and fast.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, her whimpers echoing through the room. "Oh, Damian! Oh, wow, that's so good!"

"Yes, it is," I growled as I fucked her. I pounded her with hard stokers. I buried into her with all that I had. I slammed to the hilt in her cunt. She whimpered, he twat gripping me. I loved how wonderful that felt. It was a pure delight to have her gripping me. "Shit!"

"Mmm, yes, yes, Damian," she moaned as I pounded her. "I love your cock. I love you with all my heart. I'm so glad to be your wife."

I smiled as I fucked her, my hands sliding up her petite body to cup her small breasts. I massaged her little titties. She whimpered, her nipples poking hard into my hand plans. Her cunt clamped down on me as I churned her up.

There were others I wanted to fuck at the college, including one girl I had already visited in her dreams. Nene. The Japanese cutie that lived next door to me. I had fucked her and her mother in my dreams last night. That made them ripe for the plucking.

"Are you going to be my good and loving wife?" I asked Alyta.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, her pussy clamping down hard on my dick.

"Then I want you to find Nene to tell her to lick your pussy clean of my cum if she wants to fuck me. Will you do that?"

"Yes!" she squealed as I fucked her hard. "Fill me up with your cum!"

I loved this power I had over her. I pounded her hard and fast. I churned her up with passion. My dick buried to the hilt in her cunt. She moaned, squeezing her twat down around me. She held me tight with that hot snatch. It was a beautiful thing.

I hammered her cunt with all that I had. I fucked her anal sheath with force. It was a wild moment. Her snatch held me tight. She massaged me with her silky sheath. I loved how she did that. It felt so wondrous around my cock.

"Shit," I groaned as I hammered her cunt. "Oh, shit, that's so good. That's amazing. Damn, you got a hot pussy!"

"Thank you, Damian!" she moaned. "I'm going to cum! Oh, oh, yes, yes, I'm going to cum on your big dick!"

"Yes, you are!" I growled and slammed into her cunt, my dick reaching to her cervix. I drew back, savoring how tight she was. The pressure swelled in my balls as she squealed. Her cunt went wild around my dick.

"Damian!"

I buried back into her writhing snatch, my balls slapping into her bush. She tossed her head as her pussy massaged my dick. The silky suckle sent me over the edge. I gripped her small titties and unloaded into her cunt.

I filled her pussy with my jizz.

I flooded her with blast after blast of my cum. It was glorious to dump my load into her twat. She whimpered, her pussy spasming around me. She suckled at me with that silky snatch. I loved it. My nuts emptied themselves in her.

She gasped out her pleasure as I filled her with all my spunk. I flooded her with everything that I had. The heat washed through me. Stars flashed across my vision. It was just a delight to have all this pleasure rushing through me. I felt so good.

"Damn!" I groaned.

"Oh, Damian!" she whimpered.

The heady rush swept through me. I groaned, my face twisting in delight as I pumped the last of my cum into her. I savored the heat of her pussy wrapped around my cock as I panted. She felt so good. I loved this sensation.

I pulled out of her slowly. She gasped as I did that. My cock popped out, dripping in her cum. I smiled at the thought of her approaching Nene and getting the slut to eat her out. That would be so hot. Just a wild thing to do.

"Come on," I said. "Let's get to class."

"Yes, Damian," she cooed. Such a submissive and loving thing.

* * *

Mrs. Samantha Greene

I knocked on the door of President Angélica Espinoza's office. "Enter."

I headed in to find the Hispanic woman looking up and glaring at me. My boss was my age and also attended the same church. We were friends. She leaned back in her chair, her arms folded across her stomach.

"Where were you?" she demanded. "You didn't show up for your class. I had to have Carlson cover for you. What were you thinking? You can't just disappear and not get anyone to cover for you. What is going on? This isn't like you, Samantha."

"Sorry," I said. It wasn't like me. I wasn't normally a whore for my students, but it was Damian. "I had an upset stomach. I was in the bathroom indisposed."

"That's why you're so disheveled." She looked me up and down.

"Yes," I said, my pussy clenching.

She stood and stared at me. "Why didn't you call me while you were in the restroom? And..." She frowned and marched around the desk. "What is that in your hair? Is that... Is that semen?"

I froze. "W-what. N-no. Of course not."

She sniffed the air. "Lord, you reek of sex. You smell like a bordello, Samantha. You're having an affair? With one of the students?"

"D-don't be ridiculous," I stammered, my heart quailing.

"What has gotten into you, Samantha? What about your husband? Do you know what this will do to the college's reputation if it gets out you're sleeping with a student?"

My cheeks burned. I didn't know what to say except to lie. "I'm not. Honest. I wouldn't. You know me."

"I thought I did." She gave me a hard look. "I will find out what is going on. If you won't tell me, go get cleaned up, then get back to your classroom. I'll figure out what to do about you."

I swallowed and turned to leave, my heart sinking. This was so bad. I would be fired. My husband would find out. The community. Everyone would know I had an affair with a student. My reputation would be ruined.

And yet... I would let Damian fuck me before the entire world and damn the consequences.

* * *

Nene Yamashita

I couldn't think of anything but Damian Carlyle. The hunky boy who lived on my street. My father would be so mad if I dated a gaijin. He sent me to a Christian college to make sure I didn't start dating. A good place with good morals, but Damian...

That dream I had last night. The most intense wet dream ever. I fingered myself when I woke up. I couldn't sleep. I was feverish for him. I still was wet for him, my panties a sodden mess. I would do anything to sleep with him.

Anything.

A younger girl who was in some of the more advance classes came up. Alyta. You'd never think the brassy hair girl was all that smart, but she must be. She wore a smile as she sidled up at me and leaned in like we were conspirators.

"How badly do you want to be fucked by Damian?" she asked me boldly. "And don't lie and say you don't."

"Badly," I whimpered, my entire body trembling.

"As I suspected." She licked her lips. "I'm his girlfriend, and if you want to fuck him, then you have to follow me to the restroom and lick all his cum out of my pussy. Right now."

I couldn't believe the obscene things this girl was saying. Her cheeks were bright red like she couldn't, either, but... She had the same feverish heat in her eyes that I felt for Damian. I burned for him. I would do anything for him.

She headed for the girl's restroom. We were supposed to be going to our third class of the day. I had never "played hooky" as the Americans called it, but I didn't care. I was ditching class to... eat out a girl's pussy. Her cum-filled pussy.

Damian's cum.

I followed after her. She pushed open the door and headed toward a stall. We passed a girl who was touching up her makeup. We went into the last stall, our skirts swaying. I wore my old Japanese school uniform. There wasn't a specific uniform at this school, but girls had to wear long skirts and blouses, and boys slacks and dress shirts with ties, so my tartan skirt and white blouse worked. I even had my bow tie on.

In the stall, Alyta drew up her dark skirt around her waist and revealed a brassy bush dripping in pearly spunk. I had never seen cum before, but I recognized it. She sat down on the seat, legs spread wide. She leaned back and arched an eyebrow.

I swallowed and dropped to my knees before her. I was really doing this.

For Damian.

I leaned my head as I realized there was nothing I wouldn't do for that sexy boy with his dark hair and blue eyes. For that gaijin hunk. I nuzzled my face into the girl's pussy. She smile down at me as I kissed her twat. My first taste of lily.

She had a sweet flavor that mixed well with the saltiness of his cum. I groaned and flicked my tongue through her folds and gathered up the mix of delicious flavors. Cum and pussy went together so well. I had no idea.

"Oh, Nene," she moaned, her body quivering. "Oh, that's so good. Ooh, that's it. Just like that. Lick my pussy."

I licked at her twat. I stroked my tongue through her petals, loving my first experience kissing a lily. Lesbianism... I never thought I would do something this naughty, but for Damian. I licked at her flower, gathering up her sweet nectar and the salty seed.

It was just so good to feast on that delight licking out of her. She was so tasty. My entire body quivered in delight. My cunt soaked my panties even more as I feasted on her. I gathered up the salty cum that spilled out of her.

"Mmm," she cooed.

That was so encouraging to hear. I was making her feel good. I shuddered, taking joy in that. I licked her cunt with passion. My tongue flicked over her twat and gathered up more of the jizz. But there was less and less leaking out of her.

I had to go into her and find it.

I plunged my tongue into her sweet flower. She gasped as I did that, her lily clenching around me. I loved the sweetness and the saltiness. Her bush tickled my lips as I swirled around in her. I teased her with all that I had.

She squirmed there, her face twisting in delight. She enjoyed what I did to her. I loved this so much. It was so much fun to feast on her like this. I scooped out Damian's yummy cum for her depths. She groaned in delight, her face twisting in delight.

"Yes, yes, Nene!" she moaned through the bathroom. She just wanted to serve Damian. He wanted this. It was a test to make sure I would be his slut. That I could share him with other women. "Oh, you're making me feel so good."