Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would pass this test.

I flicked around in her cunt and scooped out more of the cum along with her sweet cream. She squeezed her thighs around my head, holding me to her pussy. The gaijin girl whimpered, her brassy hair swaying around her face. Her body quivered as I rooted around in her.

I found all of the cum I could. I licked it out of her as she whimpered. Her face twisted in delight. She must be hurtling toward her orgasm. I wanted to drown in her sweetness. To be drenched in the nectar of her sweet lily.

I flicked my tongue up to her clit. She gasped as I brushed her there. Her head tossed as her body shuddered. She moaned as I stroked over her bud and petals. I suckled on her. She gasped as I did that. Her entire body trembled.

"Nene!" she gasped.

Her pussy juices gushed out and soaked my mouth. She drenched me in her pussy cream. I licked and lapped at her with passion. I stroked my tongue through her folds, enjoying the taste of her snatch. I loved it. I bathed in it.

"Yes, yes, you're going to be fucked by Damian!" she moaned.

The door opened behind me. "Yes, she will be."

I shuddered at the sound of Damian's deep and manly voice. The gaijin stud stared at me feasting on his girlfriend's pussy. I licked and lapped at her with all my passion. She shuddered on the toilet, her moans echoing through the room.

I lifted my head and turned to look at him. He smiled at me in his dress shirt and tie, his cock bulging the front of his dark slacks. I rose, leaving Alyta to whimper behind me. I moved to him, my heart pounding.

"Damian-sama," I whimpered, adding the honorific for a lord to the end of his name. A powerful man.

He grinned down at me. "Good. Nene. Mmm, you are as delicious as you were in your dreams."

My dreams? He pulled me to him and kissed me with my lips soaked in Alyta's pussy cream. I melted to him, quivering in his strong arms. My pussy clenched as he squeezed my ass. He kneaded my rump through my skirt and panties like he owned me.

He did own me.

He lifted me. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist as he turned and carried me to the counter with ease. He set me down on it, my whimpers echoing through the bathroom. I loved the feel of his mouth on mine.

He broke the kiss and grinned. "Mmm, you and your mother... I am going to make you both mine."

"Hai," I breathed. "Whatever you want, Damian-sama."

He grinned at me as he grabbed the end of my bow tie and tugged. The knot whisked undone. He pulled it off and started unbuttoning my blouse. I shivered as he did that. He smiled at the sight of my breasts in a plain, white bra.

"Take it off," he said as he dropped to my knees.

"Hai," I whimpered again. I shrugged out of my blouse as he slid his hands up my legs, over my knees, and beneath my skirt. The warmth of his touch on me almost froze me. Alyta watched from behind him, a loving and supportive smile on her lips.

"The bra, too," she said.

"Right, right," I whimpered, so distracted by the hunk's feverish touch. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I slid it off, exposing my small breasts. They were little mounds topped by dark-brown nipples. He grinned at them as he found my panties. "Damian-sama!"

He grinned as he drew down my panties. I shifted so he could work them over my rump. I quivered as he drew down and down the sodden cloth. That was so embarrassing. I was so wet. My virgin pussy clenched as he drew the soaked undergarment down my thighs and over my knees. He grinned as the pure, white garment came into view with a single, pink bow on the front.

"Cute," he said.

I clapped my hands over my face as the embarrassment burned through me. I wanted to melt away into the floor. Cute? Just cute? I shuddered at the heat blazing through my cheeks as he drew the panties down and down then off my legs.

I shuddered as he held them up. They were soaked. Just a sodden mess. I whimpered as he grinned at me and breathed in the tangy musk of my pussy. I shuddered as he then shoved my panties into his pocket. He was keeping them.

He slid his hand between my thighs and found my thick bush soaked with my juices. His fingers slid through and found the petals of my pussy. He rubbed up and down them. I gasped and whimpered, my hands still covering my face.

"This is so embarrassing," I whimpered.

"For being so wet?" he asked, sliding his fingers up and down my cunt. "Mmm, you're mine, Nene. I'm going to claim you. Make you my woman. Wife number two. Your mother will be my fourth married lover. I mean, we can't have her divorce your father. That's a sin."

"Hai," I whimpered as his fingers pressed in and found my hymen.

"Good," he said. "I like virgin wives. You'll only know my cock, right?"

"Hai!" I nodded, my entire body trembled. It was so embarrassing that I was so turned on. He leaned in to me. I slid my hands from my face.

He kissed me.

I melted into his lips again with such shameful abandon. His tongue thrust into my mouth as Alyta watched. Wife number one. This was so naughty. I heard the rustle of cloth. I broke the kiss with Damian.

Alyta was behind him and undoing his pants. A zipper rasped down. His pants dropped. She shoved down his boxers. His cock popped out, rustling his shirt tails. I gasped at the sight of the same dick that had made love to me in my dreams.

"Are you an oni?" I asked. "Or a yokai? Is that how you entered my dreams."

"Oni are demons, right?" He grinned at me as he pressed his cock into the curls of my thick bush. I shuddered as he kissed my virgin pussy lips. "I'm the son of an oni. An incubus."

"Damian-sama," I breathed as he pushed on my petals. They parted and he found my hymen. "Then spirit me away!"

He kissed me and thrust.

Alyta watched on as my hymen stretched and stretched before Damian's cock. I whimpered as my virginity held for a moment, but only for a moment. Then his dick crashed through my gate and entered my wet and willing castle.

I trembled as he filled up my pussy with his big dick. My cunt clenched down on him. I groaned into his mouth, so glad to have the gaijin invade my castle. His cock reached all the way to my depths, stretching me out in way I had never conceived. Never imagined.

It was like my dream but better. This was reality. He was in me for real. He was all the way into my pussy. He filled me up in such a complete way. I kissed him with such passion. Our tongues danced together as he drew back his cock.

"Mmm, that's so hot watching your cute ass flex as you fuck her, Damian," Alyta cooed. "Just so sexy."

He broke the kiss and said, "Glad you like it."

"Yes, yes, you have a cute bottom," I moaned as he drilled into me.

"I'm fucking your cunt," he said. "You can say it better than that."

"Cute ass!" I gasped. "Damian-sama, you have a cute ass and... and... a big dick! You're fucking my wet pussy with your big dick! Yes, yes, yes!"

The shameful words burst out of me as he drilled it my cunt. I shuddered, the heat building and building in me. This was just such an incredible moment. I loved the feel of that big dick fucking me. It was just a delight to have that huge cock ramming into me.

He pumped away at my pussy. He fucked me so hard. I loved it so much. It was just an incredible moment to have him fucking me like this. It was just so incredible to have him fucking me like that. I loved it so much. I savored that big cock plowing into me.

I loved into so much. It was just an incredible moment.

He fucked me hard and fast. Damian slammed into my delicate pussy with force. He grunted as he buried into me. I loved him slamming to the hilt in my deflowered snatch. I gasped out in delight, holding to him.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I squealed. "Damian-sama! Damian-sama! Fuck my lewd pussy with your big dick! Yes, yes, fuck me with that huge cock!"

"Such a lewd pussy," groaned Damian. "Tight and hot and wet!"

"Mmm, she's a lewd pussy licker, too," Alyta said.

"Alyta-chan!" I whimpered at her embarrassing words.

"Mmm, it's delicious to have such a hot slut's cunt wrapped around my dick," Damian said. "You are such my whore, Nene. My wife. My slut. All mine!"

"Yes!" I gasped, my pussy clenching down on him as he thrust away at me. "I am, Damian-sama!"

He kissed me again. I groaned into his lips, clutching to him with my arms and legs. My lewd pussy clamped down on him as he fucked me hard and fast. He churned me up with that amazing dick. He buried into me again and again.

I loved it. I held him tight as he plowed deep and hard into my snatch. He filled me up again and again with his big dick. It was glorious. I rose toward my climax. I hurtled toward that amazing moment when I would burst on him.

He slammed into me and it happened. My body lost all control. My pussy convulsed wildly around his dick. I loved his big cock pumping away at my cunt. The waves do rapture swept through me and drowned my mind.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Damian-sama!"

"Do you want my cum flooding your pussy?" he asked, his cock pumping away at my writhing cunt, sending more heat washing through me.

"Hai!" I howled. "I do! Cum in my lewd pussy, Damian-sama!"

He buried into me and growled. His hot cum spurted into my snatch. I gasped in delight as he filled me up with his spunk. I shuddered as he hosed me down with all his cum. It was just so amazing to have all his seed splashing against my cervix.

He filled my womb. I trembled as my pussy worshiped his spurting cock. He erupted into me over and over again. I loved him flooding my twat with all his jizz. He kissed me. I whimpered into his kiss, my pussy milking his cock.

His glorious dick spurted his seed into me.

"Oh, that's so beautiful," Alyta purred.

I quivered in Damian's arms, his cock filling me up with all his cum. It was just spectacular to have all his spunk in me. He erupted one more time into me. One more glorious spurt of his jizz. I felt so happy to have it all in me.

Just so thrilled to be his second wife.

* * *

President Angélica Espinoza

If Samantha was having an affair with a student, and letting him do disgusting things like cum on her face and hair, then he would have missed out on class. The teachers turned in their attendance reports over the computers. The third period was on, and I had just gotten the second-period reports.

I started going through them. Who had skipped out on their class? Alyta didn't show up for her second-period class. Interesting. She was in Mrs. Greene's first-period class. But it wasn't a female student that left jizz in my friend's hair.

Damian Carlyle, the preacher's son. Third period was about to be over. I had to talk to him. He was the student. The preacher's boy. I couldn't believe it. I mean, he was handsome, but... This was so insane, but he missed second period, too.

How was Alyta wrapped up in this? Samantha couldn't have been having a threesome. Disgust rippled through me at the thought of her doing something with a girl. It was disappointing that she had an affair with an young man. Her cheating on her husband was serious, but to also indulge in lesbianism?

I rose to my feet. I had to put a stop to this. The period ended. It was lunch time. I needed to speak with Damian's mother about his extracurricular activities, but it was Samantha whom I had to discipline. She was my teacher.

I would not abide this.

I headed out of my office as students were flowing. I was shocked when a girl gasped. Damian stepped out of the ladies' restroom with Alyta and Nene. The girls were trailing behind him. I could just sense they had been doing obscene things instead of going to class. Now Nene Takahashi was involved in this? Damian strutted, too. Anger boiled through me. That cocky walk of a sexy stud who knew he could pry any woman's thighs apart and make her howl.

Ignoring the wet heat between my thighs, I marched off to find Samantha. She would be... in the breakroom now. I walked fast, flashes of Damian doing things to those two girls and my friend strobed through my mind. Wicked, sinful things that only made me hotter.

I walked faster. Students melted out of the way, whispering in my wake. They didn't know who had earned my ire, but they knew someone had. Some stereotypes were true, and I could be a fiery Latina woman. I had to keep it under control. Be professional.

I reached the breakroom and found Samantha opening up her salad. She glanced at me. Her face fell. I rooked my finger. She set her salad and rose, passing the other teachers. They gave her looks as she joined me in the hallway.

No one was around.

"You're suspended while this is investigated," I told her. "You will finish teaching for the day. I don't have time to find a substitute. And I will be checking in. No sneaking off."

"Okay, Angélica," she said, looking a tad nervous but also... defiant.

My anger stoked hotter. Did she think I had no proof? "Damian Carlyle and Alyta Mitchel both missed their second-period classes, too. I don't know what sordid things you were doing, but I will find out. I'll be taking this to the school board at the meeting tomorrow. I'll be recommending your termination."

Samantha closed her eyes and absorbed it. She took it better than I thought. Too well. Did she not realize how her sin had brought her to this moment of ruin?

Disgust rippled through me. I hissed, "I hoped it was worth it."

She smiled. A look of pure joy crossed her face. "So worth it. Damian is amazing. You should take him for your lover."

I slapped her as my pussy burst with heat. "¡Puta!"

I spun and marched away, my body burning with anger. It wasn't lust. Oh, no that was anger blazing through me. Pure, seething rage. How dare she degrade these halls with such disgusting behavior. And Damian!

I would speak to his father and mother tomorrow, too. After the Wednesday night bible study, I would let them know just what their son was doing at my school with the girls. Alyta, Nene, and Samantha Greene. It was foul. This was an institution for the Lord.

I reached my office and prayed hard for deliverance for this evil.

Help is coming, whispered in my thoughts.

* * *

Damian Carlyle

I strode out of my last class. No more sex, but I had Nene and Mrs. Greene wrapped around my finger now. I would be claiming Nene's mother. Maybe I would sneak out of the house or something. Go into her home in the middle of the night and fuck her beside her husband.

Wouldn't that be hot?

Mrs. Greene appeared out of her classroom and yanked me inside. "President Espinoza knows about us!"

I thought about it and smiled. President Espinoza was a hot one.

"She's going to tell the school board tomorrow and get me fired," continued Mrs. Greene. "And she's going to talk to your parents, too. Probably tomorrow after the Wednesday bible study."

"Don't worry about it," I said. "I'll take care of her. Just like I did with you." I stroked Mrs. Greene's ebony cheek. "You're going to keep your job. I need to have my lover teaching me everything she knows."

She quivered in delight. "Lover."

"Mmm, yes, yes, you're my woman. You'll still be married, of course, but your husband will have to watch you sucking my dick."

"Oh, Lord," she breathed. "Damian, you're such a bad, bad boy. I don't know why I let you do these things. I'm a good woman."

"You're a slut. All women are at heart. Now, I don't have much time. My mom's going to be picking me up, so get down on your knees and suck my dick."

"Yes," she breathed as she did just what I commanded like a good whore.

She unzipped my fly, not bothering to unbuckle my belt or unsnap the fastener. She reached into the slit and drew my cock out of my boxers' fly. She pulled me to her mouth. Her lips kissed the tip. I groaned as she slid her mouth over my spongy crown. Pleasure shot down my shaft. I groaned.

Her tongue danced around my crown. She suckled on me with such passion. I savored the Black MILF nursing on me. Her daughter went to the school. It would be hot to get some mother/daughter action, but I would have a busy, busy night.

She bobbed her head, suckling on my cock with such passion. I loved it so much. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She nursed on me with all that she had. Her tongue swept around the tip, sending such joy shooting through me.

"Damn, Mrs. Greene," I growled. "You're such a cocksucker. I love it!"

She moaned her delight, nursing on me with all that she had. My nuts twitched as she suckled with passion. She knew I had to cum fast. I clenched my fists as she nursed on me with all that she had. Her tongue swirled around the crown of my cock.

"That's it," I groaned.

She bobbed her head, suckling hard.

"Dirty slut. Damn, does your husband know you give head with such wanton passion?"

She shook her head.

I chuckled as she kept sucking, building the pressure at the tip of my cock. I hurtled toward that moment when I would cum in her mouth. I wanted to have all my spunk spurting into her mouth. She would gulp it all down.

Her tongue caressed around the crown of my dick, stroking the sensitive frenulum. I groaned, my nuts twitching as she loved me. Her dark eyes stared up at me while her ebony cheeks hollowed with the power of her suckling.

She was so good at that.

Just an amazing cock-sucker.

I shuddered as I rose toward that moment when I would spurt my cum into her mouth. I would hose her down with all that I had. I was so ready for the jizz to erupt from my cock and flood her mouth. The pressure built as she suckled hard. My nuts tightened until...

"Mrs. Greene!" I growled and climaxed.

I shot my cum into her mouth. I flooded her with all that jizz. It was such a hot thrill to spurt my cum into the married woman's mouth. The Black MILF swallowed my spunk. She gulped it down. I grunted, spurting over and over into her mouth.

The pleasure slammed through me. Stars sparked across my vision. I savored this delight as the faithful church wife guzzled down my spunk. She swallowed every drop. It felt so good to spurt into her one more time.

"I will take care of it all," I said as she slid her lips off my cock.

"I know you will, Damian," she purred.

She put my dick away and zipped up. I slipped back out and moved down the hallway. Nene, in her sexy schoolgirl uniform, and Alyta waited for me. They both rushed to me, the halls nearly empty. They threw themselves at me and kissed me.

I savored their mouths on mine for a moment, squeezing their asses. "We don't have time for more. My mom is waiting. Alyta, Mr. Spender held me back to talk about my paper. You witnessed it."

"Right," she said, smiling at me.

"Nene, make sure your house is left unlocked and the alarm is off after your parents go to bed," I said. "I'm claiming your mother tonight. Are you my slut?"

"Hai, Damian-sama," she moaned. I liked that. She said "sama" meant lord.

"Good girl," I said and took Alyta's hand. "Tonight."

I led Alyta through the halls and outside where my mother was pacing by Mrs. Mitchel's. She glanced at us and smiled. She had a big grin on her lips, her eyes sparkling. Mrs. Mitchel waited inside. Mom rushed to me and almost kissed me.

"You're late," she said. "Was he a good boy?"

"Yes, Mother," Alyta purred. "I was the only woman he touched. I kept him very busy during the lunch break."

She and Nene did.

"Good, good, we're staying at our house tonight," said Mom. I suppose we can't all share a bed."

"I'll spend the night with Alyta in my room and you and Mrs. Mitchel can share the bed." I winked at her. "But don't worry. I'll leave you two very satiated."

Mom beamed. She was my whore through and through now. It was fun playing this game. Letting her think she could stop me from fucking other women was amusing. I wonder how many I could claim before she realized it.