Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 08

Story Info
The incubus ravishes a MILF sleeping beside her husband.
7.4k words
4.68
13k
30

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Incubus Ravishes the Sleeping MILF

Anna Carlyle

My hands stroked Debbie Mitchel's thighs as I leaned forward and nuzzled my face into her red-furred muff. The sweet scent of her pussy filled my nose. I licked at her folds, stroking my tongue through them. She shuddered as I did that, her back arching and big boobs jiggling. It was so delicious to feast on her in my marriage bed.

Especially with my son nuzzling his dick into my pussy. Damian was kneeling behind me, his wondrous cock pressing into the folds of my pussy. I shuddered as he rubbed up and down me. I was so wet and juicy when he thrust into me.

He buried to the hilt in my pussy. He sank to the hilt in me. It was such a wicked thing to feel him doing. I groaned as his dick penetrated deeper and deeper into my snatch. He filled me up. It was glorious. I shuddered here, whimpering in delight.

"Yes," I groaned as my son sank to the hilt in me. My husband was sleeping on the couch so we could have this wild time. I felt so wicked. So wanton. The heat rippled through me as my son gripped my hips. He drew back my cock.

I groaned and clamped my cunt down on him. I shuddered as he thrust into my pussy. He buried into my snatch. He plowed into me with all that he had. It was just a delight to have him burying into me. I groaned as he plowed into me with force. With passion.

"Yes, yes, yes," he growled as he plowed into me. He buried to the hilt in me with his hard strokes, his nuts slapping into my bush. "That's it, you naughty mommy. Eat that cunt. Your husband's downstairs while you're up here having a sinful time!"

"So naughty," I whimpered, clamping my cunt down on my son's dick. I was such a wicked woman. The Lord was so disappointed in me. I shuddered at the feel of that big dick ramming into me, my tongue thrusting into Debbie Mitchel's pussy.

"Oh, yes, yes," she whimpered as I swirled around in her sweet depths. I licked at her with all that I had. It was such a fun thing to do as my son pounded me with all that he had. It was just glorious. "That's so good."

He buried deep and hard into me. He churned me up with that hot twat. It was just a wonderful time to have her thrusting into me. She slammed into me with passion. I loved it. I wiggled my hips back and forth, stirring my cunt around his dick.

My tongue lapped at Debbie's pussy. I feasted on my fellow cheating wife's cunt. Her husband was alone in their house knowing she was here engaged in wild debauchery with my son. Our lover. I savored that incestuous cock fucking me.

That violation of motherly love. This was so wrong. I shuddered as the pleasure built and built in me. I quivered as he plowed to the hilt in my snatch. He fucked me with all that he had. It was just glorious to do this.

"Lord," I whimpered.

"Are you going to cum?" growled my son. "Huh?"

"I am!" The incestuous heat built and built in me. I felt it growing and growing as he thrust into me. He fucked me with all that he had. It was just a wonderful delight to have him plowing into me. He made me feel so good.

I wiggled my hips back and forth. I shuddered, savoring the feel of him plowing into me. He slammed deep and hard into my snatch. It was a wondrous treat. I clamped my cunt down on his dick. I savored his cock burying into me.

He plowed into me with all that he had as my tongue flicked up and down her snatch. I stroked her with my hunger, wanting to make her just burst in delight. I found her clit, lapping at her bud as my son buried into me with hard strokes.

"Yes, yes, yes," moaned Debbie as I flicked my tongue around her clit. I loved how she quivered there. I savored it as she humped her pussy against my lips. I suckled on her with all that I had. It was glorious to do this to her.

She whimpered as I nibbled on her. My son slammed his cock into my pussy. He buried into me with such force. It was wondrous to have him churning me up. My pussy cream dripped down my thighs. My big boobs swayed beneath me.

"Yes!" he growled.

"Oh, Damian," I whimpered as he plowed to the hilt in me. "Oh, yes, yes, Damian!"

I squeezed my cunt down on his dick. I savored his cock plowing into me with all that he had. I shuddered, my hips wiggling back and forth. I stirred him up around my dick. I loved every second of that. I slammed into me.

My pussy melted around him as I suckled on Debbie's clit. I nibbled on her as she whimpered in delight. Her entire body quivered. She squeezed her thighs around my head. She held me tight as my lips nibbled on her bud.

"Oh, Lord, Anna!" she whimpered. "That's... I... Yes!"

Her pussy juices gushed out of her and bathed my mouth. I drowned in them. I loved how they soaked my mouth. It was wonderful to have them gushing out of her cunt. I savored every last second of lapping up her passion as my son buried into me.

My incestuous orgasm burst in me. It was just a wondrous moment. The heat washed through me. My cunt spasmed around his cock. I suckled at him with all that heat. It was just a delight to have it rushing through me.

"Yes!" he growled as he buried into my convulsing depths. "Mom!"

My son erupted into my pussy. He flooded my cunt with all his spunk. Blast after blast of his cum pumped into my cunt. I shuddered, writhing through the ecstasy. My eyes rolled back into my head as I reveled in this wondrous delight.

"Shit!" Damian growled as he filled me with his cum. I was his. His naughty mommy. My incubus owned me. "Oh, shit!"

He spurted his cum into my pussy. He filled me up with that delicious spunk. Spurt after wondrous spurt flooded my cheating cunt. I shuddered at the heat rushing through my body as my son's jizz filled me up. It was wondrous.

I rubbed my face into Debbie's furred muff as my cunt milked my son's dick. My incubus filled me up with more and more of his jizz. He pumped it all into me. So much spunk filled my cunt. I shuddered at the heat flooding me.

"Oh, yes, yes," I whimpered, savoring that delight spurting into my cunt again and again. "That's glorious."

"Mom," he groaned and erupted one last time into my pussy. He flooded me with that last spurt of spunk. I shuddered as my hot twat rippled around him a few more times. My orgasm crested in me. "Damn, Mom."

He pulled out of me. I quivered and rose, turning on my knees to face him. My big boobs swayed as I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. My lips melted to his, seasoned with the sweetness of Mrs. Mitchel's pussy.

I thrust my tongue into his mouth. His hands gripped my rump. I shuddered, my big boobs rubbing into his strong chest. He squeezed my ass before he broke the kiss. He grinned at me before he slipped off the bed.

"Night, Mom," he said and headed for the door.

"Good night," I whimpered before I fell back onto the bed beside Debbie who also said her good night. Damian strode naked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"He's going to fuck my daughter so hard," Debbie said with pride. Alyta waited for him in Damian's bedroom. He planned to spend the night with his future wife.

"Yes, he is," I purred, snuggling up to my lover. My breasts pressed into her side as I rested my head on her soft tit. "Alyta's doing a good job keeping his attention away from other women while he's at school."

"She's a good little hussy," Debbie purred.

We both burst into giggles.

* * *

Nene Takahashi

I crept down the hallway to my parents' room, my body quivering beneath my nightgown. I listened at their door. No light came beneath the door jamb, but I wanted to make sure. I heard no noise in there. They were asleep.

I headed down the hallway and snuck downstairs. My heart raced. The house was so... noisy. Something in the kitchen came to life. A little whirring motor. The compressor on the fridge? The house groaned. So did one of the steps. I shook with fear and excitement.

I turned off the alarm and unlocked the front door. I pulled off my nightgown. I was naked now. Naked and in the dark. I sat down on the couch and waited for Damian. He was my neighbor, and at school today, he ordered me to do this.

I had to.

I was his woman.

I leaned back in the chair, rubbing at my belly, remembering the warmth of his cock taking my virginity. I wanted more. I wanted to obey him. He owned me. I was merely following his will. Making sure he could enter the house.

He had plans for my mother.

* * *

Damian Carlyle

I pulled out of Alyta's pussy. She groaned, a happy smile on her lips as I rolled off the bed and stood, my dick thrusting out proud and hard before me. She lay there, my cum spilling out of her pussy. She watched me, rubbing at my belly.

"Have fun," she purred.

I winked at her. She was a good girlfriend. She understood her place. She didn't think that she deserved to have me all to herself like my mother did. Her mother, too. Those two MILFs sleeping together thought they had me under control.

I grinned as I slipped out of my bedroom. I glanced down the hallway where my mother slept with Mrs. Mitchel before heading downstairs. My preacher father snored on the couch, oblivious to what I was doing. Even if he did wake up, he was such a spineless cuck, he wouldn't do anything about it.

I turned off the alarm and slipped out the front door. It was dark out as I walked naked across the lawn to our neighbor's house. The Takahashi residences. The husband worked at one of his company's US branches. His wife was a sexy woman, and their daughter...

I had enjoyed Nene at school today.

I padded up the cement steps onto the porch and opened the front door. It was dark inside. Nene gasped and jumped to her feet. She rushed to me and threw her naked body into mine. She was a petite thing, her flesh arm against me, her belly rubbing on my cock.

"I did it," she moaned. "I did it, Damian. I love you."

I smiled and stroked my hands down her back. I squeezed her ass and said, "Good, good. Now on your knees and suck on my dick."

"Yes, Damian," she moaned and did just that, receiving her reward.

She kissed the tip of my dick before she slid her lips over the crown. I closed my eyes and savored her blowing me in the middle of her dark living room. Her parents were asleep upstairs as she worked that hot mouth up and down my cock. She felt spectacular around my dick.

Just amazing.

I loved her bobbing her head. She suckled on me with all that she had. She nursed on me with passion, her lips slid up and down my dick. I enjoyed every second of her doing that. The pleasure shot down to my nuts.

They twitched, full of the cum she craved. She worked her mouth up and down my cock while her tongue stroked over my crown. The heat shot through me. I groaned with the delight of this moment. It was such a heady rush.

"That's it, Nene," I groaned. "Just like that. You're such a good cocksucker."

She moaned around my cock, sounding so pleased to be called that.

She swirled her tongue around my cock. I enjoyed it immensely. The pressure grew and grew at the tip of my dick. It was just a wonderful treat to have her doing such naughty things to me. I groaned, hurtling toward that amazing moment of climactic bliss.

I would erupt in her mouth. Just flood her with all that I had. She suckled on me with passion, her tongue stroking the tip of my cock. She tasted my girlfriend's pussy juices. Alyta's sweetness soaked my dick. A treat for Nene.

The Japanese cutie moaned around my cock as she loved me.

The pressure rose in my nuts. I hurtled toward that moment when I would cum in her mouth. Just spurt every blast of jizz that I had into her. She moaned around my cock, suckling on me with force. She bobbed her head, the suction she created incredibly.

I rose toward my bursting point, eager for the fun to come with their mother. I wanted to cuckold her father. I reveled in that. There was something in me that gloried in such evil. In such sin. It rose in me as she nursed on me.

"Yes," I groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's it."

She whimpered around my cock.

"You're going to make me cum. You want that!"

She wanted that. She suckled on me with all that she had. She nursed with passion on my cock as I hurtled toward that moment of eruption. I loved it so much. My nuts throbbed as she slurped on my cock with all her passion.

My balls tightened as I hurtled toward the moment of eruption. I slid my fingers through her silky hair. Nene swirled her tongue around the crown of my dick. The pleasure shot through me. I groaned as I hit the bursting point.

"My little slut!" I growled and erupted.

I pumped my spunk into her mouth. The jizz erupted from me. It was just incredible to enjoy all that pleasure shooting through me. I groaned with each eruption. The bliss slammed into my mind. Stars danced across my vision.

I enjoyed the sight as I dumped my spunk into her. I flooded her mouth with all that I had. She gulped down my jizz. She swallowed every last drop of spunk that I had. I grunted with the pleasure of this moment. I unloaded in her mouth

"You little slut," I groaned. "Damn! I'm going to seduce your mother. I'm going to make her mine thanks to your help."

She squealed around my dick as I fired the last of my spunk into her mouth. I smiled from ear to ear as I ripped my cock out of her mouth and turned. I headed for her stairs. She gasped and cashed after me. I took them two at a time, eager for it. I reached the top. A door on my right was open. Two more on the left were closed.

The door on the end was also shut.

I could feel Mrs. Takahashi through their. I had fucked the Japanese MILF in her dreams, now it was time to claim her in the waking world. I marched forward, my dick aching. I throbbed with my excitement, Nene padding behind me.

"Damian," she whispered as I reached her parents' bedroom. "What about my father?"

"What about him?" I asked and boldly opened the door.

I could see their bed. Two dark shapes beneath the sheets. Mrs. Takahashi was on the side nearer to the door. I moved into the dark room. She lay on her back, her husband on his side away from her. I smiled as I pulled back her sheets.

The Asian MILF lay on her back. She had round breasts that her nightgown clung to. Her legs were bare, the cloth only going down to her mid-thigh. I stroked her pale-olive legs, pushing up her nightgown as I settled on the bed. Nene watched.

I pushed up her mother's nightgown to expose the panties she wore to bed. I yanked the gusset to the side and leaned down as Mrs. Takahashi stirred. I hadn't even had a chance to devour her pussy yet, but she was already coming awake.

She stirred and opened her eyes. "Damian," she groaned, sounding... happy. "Is this another dream?"

"Nope," I said, lowering my head. "Now be quiet. We don't want to wake your husband."

* * *

Mrs. Asuka Takahashi

I shuddered as Ichiro lay beside me. My husband had no idea the young man from next door, the preacher's hunky son, was in our bedroom. Our bed. He leaned down and nuzzled into my thick bush and licked at my pussy.

I shuddered, trembling as I realized my daughter Nene watched from the doorway. This was so wild. She was here as Damian licked at my pussy. He stroked through my folds, sending such delight shuddering through me.

I wanted to cry out as I shuddered there. He felt so good. He stroked his tongue through my folds with such boldness. Heedless of my husband lying beside us. I shuddered as he found my clit. He stroked over my bud, sending such delight bursting through me.

"Oh, yes," I whimpered, trying not to be loud.

Nene was just watching. She was naked. I could see that as my eyes were adjusting to the dark. Naked and touching herself. She was Damian's already. He had claimed her like he was doing to me. He had licked her pussy. Fucked her.

My daughter had lost her virginity to this stud.

He thrust his tongue into my pussy. He swirled around in me. I groaned as he did that. He churned me up. It felt incredible to have him do that. I loved I to so much. I shuddered here, my face twisting in delight as he feasted on me.

His tongue danced around my bud. I shuddered at his touch. What an exciting thing to feel. I loved it so much. His tongue stroked through my folds. He did such wicked things to me. I groaned, my cunt clenching down on him.

I clapped a hand over my mouth. I tried not to squirm, but it was so hard with that stud's amazing tongue doing naughty things beside my husband. I lay here, enjoying what he did to me. It was so wild of him to do these wicked things to me.

My eyes rolled back into my head as he worked his tongue through my folds. He knew what he was doing to me. He was being such a tease. This was just so perfect. I whimpered as he did this. I shuddered here, my face contorting with the delight of this moment.

He flicked his tongue around in my snatch. It was just amazing having him do that. I loved it so much. I savored that tongue flicking around in me. I loved it so much. It was perfect having all this delight building in me.

I moaned into my hand.

I groaned.

His tongue flicked up to my clit.

I whimpered, my daughter watching with her hot eyes. Was she masturbating? Of course, she was. She rubbed her pussy as she watched he lover--our lover--feasting on my pussy beside her sleeping father. Ichiro had no idea I was being such a wicked wife.

I felt so naughty as his tongue flicked through my folds. He danced around my clit, swelling me to my orgasm. This was wild. I shuddered at the feel of him lapping at me. He stroked through my folds, hurtling me toward my orgasm.

It was too much.

I squeezed my thighs around his head as he suckled hard on my clit.

I burst in orgasmic rapture. My cheating cunt spasmed, gushing juices that bathed Damian's mouth. My bush rustled against his mouth. I loved the passion that swept through me. I quivered on the bed, my husband sleeping away.

I whimpered into my hand, stars dancing across my vision. He growled with such passion as he licked at me. He loved what he did to me. He feasted on me with all that he had. He stroked his tongue across my folds before he rose.

I shuddered as he grabbed my panties and drew them up my thighs as I quivered through my orgasm. My legs shoved up into the air. He ripped my undergarment off and threw the scrap of cloth at my daughter. She caught it and...

Breathed in my musk.

I couldn't believe that. I shuddered as Damian was on me. He kissed me with lips coated in my tart pussy juices. I moaned at the taste of my pussy. The heat rushed through me as he kissed me with his mouth soaked in my passion.

His cock nuzzled through my bush and found my folds. I quivered, my husband lying sleeping beside us as my lover's big dick was poised to enter me. To fill my cheating cunt up with what I craved so much.

This young man's cock.

I was his mother's age. A MILF.

He thrust into me.

I groaned at the wild delight of having his dick sliding into my pussy. It was insane having all this cock sliding into me. I groaned at the heat of him filling me up. My thighs wrapped around him. I loved the feel of him in me.

It was just so amazing. So wondrous.

He kissed me. His lips claimed my mouth as his cock claimed my pussy. He pumped away at me, working his dick in and out of me. I clamped my snatch down on his dick. It was just amazing having his cock clamping down on me.

I loved it. I savored it. I enjoyed that wonderful cock pumping away at me. I wished I had taken off my nightgown. I wanted to feel my breasts against his chest with nothing in the way. He was so strong and powerful.

So confident.

It was amazing having his big dick pumping away at me. The bed creaked as he buried into me. He plowed deep and hard into my snatch. It was just amazing to have that large cock burying into my cunt. I reveled in it.

12