Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved every last second of him in me. I was cuckolding my husband while our masturbating daughter watched. Little Nene had grown up. This was so wild. I clamped my pussy down on my lover's dick.

My husband rolled over.

"Why's the bed rocking?" he muttered in Japanese. "Dear, why is the..."

He stiffened as Damian broke the kiss. My lover rose on his elbows and stared at my husband. Not once did my lover break his rhythm. He buried his cock to the hilt in my cunt again and again. He fucked me with such passion. He buried into me with all that he had. I loved it. He fucked me with such force.

"What is going on?" roared my husband as he sat up.

"Just sit there, be quiet, and watch me fuck your wife like a good, little cuck!" Damian roared.

"Yes, yes, just watch, daringu!" I moaned. "Just watch my lover fuck me with his big dick! He's amazing, Ichiro. Just amazing, darling!"

"What?" The light came on. He watched Damian fucking me. The stud rammed his cock into my pussy.

"Just be quiet and watch," Damian growled and kissed me.

I moaned as my lips melted into his. I trembled beneath him as my husband just trembled there. He stared at us as Damian fucked his big dick into my pussy. He fucked me with everything he had. He buried into me with all that I had.

My pussy clamped down on his dick. I loved the feel of that mighty cock fucking me so hard. He buried into me with all that he had. I loved it. My body quivered beneath him as he buried into me again and again.

"What is going on?" asked Ichiro, his English getting bad.

"Damian is fucking Okaasan, Otōsan," moaned Nene. Then she added in Japanese. "He's our lover, Father. He's fucking Mother so hard. Look at him. He's a real man! She deserves this."

My husband groaned as I kept kissing Damian. I did deserve this. He had such a big dick. Just like in his dream. He felt incredible as he plunged in and out of my cunt. He fucked me with all that he had. He pounded me with force.

It was incredible having that big dick fucking me. I loved it so much. I savored that delight sweeping through me. I squeezed my cunt down on that big dick. It was just so great having that big dick plowing into me. I loved it. I savored every second of that huge cock fucking me.

My pussy clamped down hard on him. I savored the heat swelling and swelling in me. I rose toward my orgasm. Toward that wonderful moment when I would cum. He thrust over and over into me.

I broke the kiss and gasped out, "Yes, yes, that's so good! That's just amazing! Damian-sama! Damian-sama!"

"Anata," groaned my husband. "Asuka-chan..."

I stared at him and moaned, "I love you, darling, but this dick... This dick is amazing. Damian's claimed my body!" I reached out my hand and took my husband's. "I love his big dick in me!"

I squeezed my husband's hand as Damian ravished me. He drove me wild with that huge dick. He slammed it deep and hard into my pussy. I shuddered as I rose toward the moment when I would burst. It would be just amazing.

Just spectacular.

My pussy clamped down hard on him. I loved that heat swelling and swelling in me. It was just an incredible rush to have him burying into me. I rose toward my climax. I stared into Damian's eyes. He kissed me again.

I squeezed my husband's hand.

I held him tight as that big dick plunged into my pussy. I whimpered into Damian's lips. I had to cum now. I had to just burst on that big dick fucking me. He plowed to the hilt in me. He buried deep and hard into my pussy. I loved it.

I squeezed my snatch down on him. I groaned as that big cock buried into me with all that he had. It was just glorious to have that large cock thrusting into me. I quivered on him, my eyes rolling back in my head.

It was just amazing. I loved the heat his cock made in me as he thrust in and out of my married twat. This was such a wild moment. I loved the passion. The strength of my orgasm rose in me. He buried to the hilt in my pussy.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Damian!"

Squeezing my husband's hand, I climaxed on Damian's cock. The heat rushed through me. It was just a joy to have all that pleasure rushing through me. My cunt spasmed around his dick. I suckled at him with all that I had.

The pleasure drowned my mind. It swept over my thoughts. I loved how it drowned my mind. My pussy convulsed around his dick. I savored that heat. It was just a delight to have it rushing through me. A wonderful treat.

"Oh, my, yes!" I moaned, savoring the heat rushing through me. My cunt writhed around his big dick. "That's incredible!"

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned, his cum spurting into my pussy.

"Darling, he's cumming in me!" I gasped, my pussy writhing around Damian's cock.

"Anata," my husband groaned, his hand clenching down on me. "Dear, this is... You are..."

"Damian-sama's whore!" our daughter gasped.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "I am your whore, Damian-sama!"

He kissed me again as his cum pumped into my pussy. He flooded me with all that spunk. I loved that heat spurting into me. It was incredible having all that jizz flooding my married twat. I milked him as I trembled beneath him.

He growled and fired the last of his cum into my pussy. I floated, feeling so amazing. I kissed him as the pleasure suffused my mind. I felt so amazing. I loved this. My tongue danced with his. My heart pounded in my chest.

He broke the kiss and pulled his cock out of my pussy. I gasped as he did that. He slid his dick out of my cunt and rose from the bed. I panted there, my husband's other hand down the front of his pants. He was groping himself.

Damian beckoned to my daughter. Nene dropped my panties. She had been masturbating with them. She moved to the bed, her eyes locked on my pussy full of his cum. My eyes widened as my daughter slid between my thighs.

"No," I gasped.

"Okaasan," she moaned before she buried her face into my sloppy cunt.

"Nene-chan, what are you doing?" my husband gasped.

"She's eating her mother's pussy," Damian said. He must have gotten the gist of what my husband said. "While I fuck her in the ass. Just watch, cuck. I own your women now."

"He owns us, Ichiro," I moaned. "Daringu, just watch."

I shuddered as Damian pressed his cock into my daughter's butt-crack. Nene licked at my pussy. She lapped up his cum spilling out of my depths. I had even hard a woman lick at my twat before. My own daughter did this now.

She cooed in delight as she lapped at me. I couldn't believe this was happening. She stroked her tongue up and down me. It sent his wild heat through me. Her tongue gathered up Damian's cum spilling out of me as he...

Drilled against her asshole.

"Damian-sama," she moaned as her asshole must be stretching open to take him. I couldn't believe this was happening. My little girl feasted on me as Damian... "Yes!"

Popped into her bowels.

She moaned into my pussy as he sank into her bowels. He pressed deeper and deeper into her. This was truly happening. I just couldn't believe it. A shiver ran through me as he penetrated her bowels. He sank into her anal sheath as she tongued me.

She licked at me with all that she had. She stroked my tongue through her folds, making me shiver in delight. My face contorted with the passion of this moment. She lapped at me. My eyes rolled back into my head.

"Yes!" I moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so good."

My daughter licked at my cunt. She stroked her tongue through my folds. I groaned as she did that. It was so wild to have her doing that. To have her licking at me. She quivered as I did that. I loved her feasting on me as he sank into her asshole.

She lapped at me with frantic hunger as he bottomed out in her. I watched Damian. Strong and handsome with those blue eyes. He gripped her hips as she licked more of the cum out of my twat.. It was incredible to feel her doing that.

I whimpered at the delight of gathering up his jizz. He drew back his dick. It emerged from her butt-crack. My husband groaned and stroked his cock like a pathetic cuckold. He hadn't even pulled it out of his pajama bottoms.

He just worked up and down it inside his pants.

I shuddered as my daughter thrust her tongue into my pussy. She flicked around me in me, gathering up his cum and scooping it out of me. As she did, Damian fucked her asshole. He pumped away at her bowels.

"Damian-sama," she moaned as he did that.

"Yes, yes, fuck my daughter in the ass, Damian-sama," I moaned as she feasted on me.

Her tongue plunged back into my snatch. She swirled around in me and pulled out more of his cum. She did that over and over again as he fucked away at her asshole. He pounded my daughter hard, his crotch smacking into her rump.

The sound of flesh slapping flesh echoed through the bedroom. My daughter moaned into my pussy as she licked at me. She searched around for Damian's cum. She explored my snatch to find every drop of his jizz.

My head tossed from side to side as she devoured me. She lapped at me with passion, stroking at my pussy lips now. I loved the sensation. My little girl drove me wild. My boobs quivered beneath my nightgown as Damian ass-fucked her hard.

"Yes," he growled. "That's it, Nene!"

"Damian-sama!" she moaned.

"Oh, my, yes," I groaned as he fucked her hard and fast. He buried to the hilt in her asshole. "Pound my little girl, Damian-sama! Make her cum on your big dick!"

He grinned at me and fucked her hard. He would do that to her. He would make her explode on his huge cock. He fucked her bowels with all that he had. He plowed into her with force, reveling in this moment.

I loved the joy on his face as he buggered my daughter. She loved it, too. She moaned into my pussy with such excitement. She flicked her tongue around in me It was so hot having her doing that. She scooped out his cum and brushed my clit in one lap.

I shuddered as my husband groaned, his hand working inside his pajama bottoms. A stain of precum bled through the flannel as he worked his cock faster and faster. He groaned as he stared at our daughter devouring us and my lover fucking her asshole.

Damian pounded her hard and fast. He buried into her with all that he had. It was such a joy to witness this treat. It was just fantastic to see him plowing into her with such passion. He thrust into her again and again.

"Shit," he groaned.

"Yes, yes," I gasped. "Fuck her so hard and... and... Nene-chan! Oh, you're tongue!"

"Okaasan!" she moaned and suckled on my clit.

She whimpered, wiggling her hips and stirring her bowels around his dick as she nibbled on my bud. It was so wild. My orgasm swelled in me so fast. I rose toward that moment when I would cum so hard on him.

It was just amazing. I trembled here, loving what she did to me. He fucked her hard. She whimpered as she suckled on my clit. That was just so good. She fucked into me with all that she had. I loved it so much.

I gasped out, "Nene-chan!"

I climaxed.

My pussy juices gushed out and bathed my daughter's mouth. I loved the way the heat rushed through me. It was just such a moment of delight. I groaned through all the bliss. The heat washed over me. I groaned, my back arching as I quivered through such wanton delight.

"Damian-sama!" she moaned into my pussy as she joined me.

My husband groaned as the stain on his pajama bottoms grew. He jizzed in his pants as I climaxed on our daughter's mouth. The stud buried his dick into my daughter's asshole and threw back his head. He roared his passion.

"Yes!"

He flooded her asshole with his cum. I shuddered, my bliss sweeping through me. Nene licked licked and lapped at my twat with hunger. She stroked with her wonderful tongue. She sent more and more delight rushing through me.

"Oh, my, yes," I moaned. "Oh, that's good. Nene-chan!"

I quivered through my orgasm as my husband panted beside me. He stared at us, his hand holding his dick. In his pants. Some of his cum had beaded through the fabric. Damian grunted as he pumped more and more of his cum into my daughter's asshole.

I shuddered here, panting as he pulled his cock out of her asshole and grinned at us. It was clear that he had plans for us. He wanted us to do things while my husband watched. I shuddered, nodding, so eager to do whatever Damian wanted.

* * *

Nene Takahashi

Father watched as Mother and I knelt before Damian, his dick thrusting out at us sour with my asshole. We had to lick him clean. I was so eager to share this with Mother. This was what Damian wanted. I was so glad that I believed Alyta.

That I indulged in the delight of sniffing lilies. In enjoying lesbian passion. Mother tasted so good.

"Just sit that and be quiet, cuck," Damian said to Father as Mother and I leaned in.

Our tongues licked up his dirty dick. This heat ran through me. I groaned at how wild this was. We were doing such naughty things to him. The earthy musk of my asshole soaked my taste buds. I groaned as we climbed higher and higher.

We licked up and up to the tip of his cock. We stroked over the crown of his dick. Our lips met. It was so wicked. I loved almost kissing her. We were such wanton whores. My pussy burned so hot while my asshole dripped with his cum.

He leaked out of me.

That felt so wild. I enjoyed the feel of his cum trickling down my crack as we lapped up his shaft again. We stroked up and up his shaft until we reached his tip again. Our tongues stroked over each other. This time, we kissed.

Father groaned.

"I know," Damian said. "That's the world I live in. Your wife and daughter are mine. Now, Mrs. Takahashi, suck on my dick. Polish off your daughter's dirty musk."

"Yes, Damian-sama," Mother groaned.

She slid her lips over his cock. I shuddered here as I watched her mouth engulf his cock. She had the delight of suckling on him. It was so wicked. A wave of heat rushed through me. My pussy clenched as she blew him with such noisy passion.

The sloppy sounds echoed through the bedroom. They were so naughty to hear. Father panted as Mother worked her mouth up and down Damian's dirty dick. He groaned, his face twisting in delight as she suckled on him.

"That's good," he groaned. "That's really, really good. Damn, that's amazing."

I was so happy for him to enjoy that delight. I licked my lips, my heart pounding in my chest. It was so amazing to watch him getting blown. His smile spread and spread as he enjoyed what she did to him. How she loved him.

"That's so good," he groaned, "but you have to share."

Mother popped her mouth off my cock and moaned, "Hai."

I swallowed his cock. The sour flavor of my asshole was still there. I could taste Mother's mouth. This was an indirect kiss of the naughtiest sort. I quivered here as I blew him. It was so delicious to work my mouth up and down his cock.

I bobbed my head. I polished him with my hot mouth. My tongue swept around him. He groaned as I nursed on him like that. I suckled on him with all that I was worth. He groaned as I did that. He smiled down at me.

I wicked at him.

"That's it, Nene-chan," Mother purred. "Worship his cock and clean off your dirty ass!"

It was so hot. I suckled on him, my pussy growing wetter and wetter. He had fucked my asshole so hard. It had been such a wonderful moment to enjoy. I loved every last second of it. He fucked me so hard. He pounded my asshole with such force.

It was just a wonderful moment to remember as I suckled on him. But Mother needed to worship him, too. The sour flavor of my asshole had faded. There was only the exciting flavor of his salty precum. I savored it.

I popped my mouth off and moaned, "Okaasan!"

She swallowed his cock and nursed on him. She bobbed her head, her lips working up and down his majestic rod. It was just a wild moment to witness. She pleasured him as Father panted. He flogged his little dick again.

I eagerly awaited my turn. I just wanted to polish his cock. I wanted to suckle on him with all my might. I would do such wicked, wicked things to him. I licked my lips, my body quivering with the heat building and building in my pussy.

More of his cum leaked out of my asshole when Mother popped her mouth off my cock. "Your turn, Nene-chan."

"Thank you, Okaasan!" I swallowed his cock.

He groaned as I did that.

We traded him back and forth, sucking on him. Loving him. Kissing each other indirectly by blowing him. A wave of heat rushed through me. I loved this so much. It was so hot to love him. His salty precum grew stronger and stronger.

We came closer and closer to making him cum. I loved sucking on him. The drool ran down my chin. Then Mother would take over and pleasure him. She would such sloppy and obscene sounds I loved them.

Father flogged himself as we pleasured Damian. He stared down at us, his blue eyes intense. He loved what we were doing to him. I shuddered, swallowing his cock once more. My tongue danced around his crown as he groaned in delight.

"I'm going to cum!" Damian growled.

I ripped my mouth off his cock and gasped out, "Cum on our faces, Damian-sama!"

"Yes, yes, jizz all over us!" moaned Mother, her hand fisting his dick. We pressed our cheeks close together. "Please, please, cum on us.

Father groaned as Damian erupted.

His hot cum splashed over our faces. He showered us in his cum. He soaked us in his jizz. It was so hot to feel that spunk falling on us. It was just a wonderful treat. I quivered here, my entire body trembling with delight as he soaked us.

I opened my mouth wide, catching his spunk on my tongue. A wave of delight washed through me at that amazing moment. My heart pounded in my chest as he sparked us in his jizz. It was so wild to feel all this spunk landing on us.

"Damn," Damian groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good!"

I loved it. He hosed us down, his cum splashing across our faces and hair. He soaked us in his spunk. I shuddered at the feel of his jizz drenching us. It was so wild to have all that spunk splashing across our features. I loved it. He soaked us.

Then I turned to Mother, her lips soaked in his cum, and kissed her. I moaned at the salty flavor his spunk melting through our taste buds. We both shared his jizz as he stood over us. Father panted in the background, cumming like a pathetic cuckold again.

Damian stood over us. Our Lord and Master. Our lover. He owned our souls.

I made out with Mother. I kissed her with passion. It was so exciting to share this cum with her. To be Damian's with her. A wave of delight washed through me. It was just a perfect treat to enjoy his cum with her. To share it with Mother.

To be his.

* * *

Jarod Carlyle

My son fucked my wife before me. He rammed into her just the way his father had all those years ago. Anna moaned like a whore, loving his dick ramming into her. He fucked her with all he had. I jerked off my cock, stewing in humiliation.

A bright light suffused the air, banishing the sight of my wife cheating on me with my step-son. I trembled in awe as the light became a being. An angel. A woman clothed in white with hair of shining gold. She smiled at me and spoke directly in my mind.

Let's banish this awful dream.

I shuddered and knelt before her. "What message do you bring from the Lord?"

I'm here to help you take back your wife from the grips of sin. The angel smiled at me. I am called Josiel.

To be continued...

12