Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 12

Story Info
The naughty mommy steals her incubus son away!
7.4k words
4.58
17.1k
32

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian Carlyle

I followed Mom out of the school, my dick so hard. I had never seen her looking so sexy. That outfit she wore, that tight-fitting, red dress was amazing. It was so short the bottom swell of her butt-cheeks almost peeked out. She had a saunter to her I had never seen from my mother.

She had never made me this hard.

Her stiletto heels clicked on the cement walkway that led to the driveway where people picked up the students. A red Lamborghini was parked out front, the top down. It was a gorgeous car with a glossy finish. Waxed and gleaming.

"Where did you get this?" I asked as she turned around and tossed me the keys.

Well, the remote fob. It was one of those keyless cars.

She winked at me. "I bought it for you today. Your father has excellent credit. And you deserve to have a gorgeous car when driving around your gorgeous mother, don't you?"

"God, yes," I groaned, my dick so hard.

She smiled as she leaned against the passenger door. I raced around it, so ready to drive this amazing car. I opened the driver's door and slipped inside. The seat was too close to the steering wheel, forcing me to adjust it quickly. I looked around, spotting a "START" button that lit up when I pushed on the brake.

I pushed the button. The engine purred to life. A deep rumble. Like an excited lion. I smiled as Mom slid into the passenger seat, her thighs gorgeous. Her large breasts jiggled in her top, her nipples poking at the material. Her blonde hair spilled around her face, her blue eyes burning.

"Mom, this is amazing," I groaned.

"You deserve it for being such a gorgeous man," she moaned. "For being such a hunky incubus."

She kissed me.

Our lips melted together. Fire burned through me. Kissing Mom had never been this exciting. It was more than the incestuous delight. More than the forbidden pleasure of crossing the line into such wanton pleasure.

It was such an amazing moment to make out with her. She made me feel complete. My dick throbbed as her hand rested on it. She groped me through my slacks. Our tongues danced together. I savored this treat.

I broke the kiss, grinning at her.

"Oh, yes, Damian," she moaned, her back racing into the Corinthian leather seats. Her nipples poked at the fabric. "I programmed a spot for us on the GPS. A place for just you and me to have some fun. You're going to love it."

"And why can't you tell me the directions?" I asked as put the car into first. It had paddle shifters on the steering wheel.

"Why, I'll be busy sucking you off," she moaned and leaned over the console.

I grinned at that as she unzipped me. Her hand reached into my fly and found my hard cock. She pulled me out, my blood boiling. I had never experienced anything like this. She was thirty times as sexy as I remembered.

She pulled my cock out and opened her mouth. She swallowed my dick as I reached the road. The GPS told me to turn right. I turned as that hot mouth worked up and down my cock. It was incredible having her suckling on me.

She nursed on me with all that she had. She bobbed her mouth, working up and down my dick. It was so good having her suckling on me like that. I groaned, my back arching as I enjoyed her wondrous mouth nursing on me.

She worked up and down me. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was such a fantastic rush to have her nursing on me. My nuts twitched. I loved the pressure of her hot mouth as I pushed on the gas. The accelerator roared to life as the car leaped forward.

It had so much power.

I had to slow down nearly at once, but I smiled as Mom blew me.

Her hot mouth worked up and down me as I drove this magnificent beast. It wasn't like driving my step-dad's sedan. This thing wanted to rush forward. Just a tap of the accelerator, and the car leaped into action. The turning was smooth. Everything about this car was amazing.

Especially with my mom bobbing her head and sucking on my dick. She nursed on me with such passion. She drove me wild with that wondrous mouth. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was so glorious having her working her mouth up and down my dick.

I groaned with everything that she did to me. She suckled on me with such passion as the GPS led me out to the freeway. I shot down it as her tongue danced around the crown of my cock. I growled out in pleasure.

I was an incubus with a hot mom and a hot ride.

The wind screamed by, ruffling my hair. I flew down the freeway, speeding. I didn't care. I just had to enjoy myself and that wonderful mouth bringing me closer and closer to erupting. Mom suckled hard, my hands gripping the steering wheel.

The pressure grew and grew at the tip of my dick as I flew down the freeway. I wove in and out of traffic, savoring this delight. My focus grew as I flew down the highway, pleasure spilling through my body as she suckled on me.

As she loved me with that hot mouth.

"Fuck, Mom!" I growled, loving what my mother did to me. "Oh, fuck, that's good!"

She moaned around my cock, worshiping me with all that she had. My dick lurched in her mouth as she bobbed her head. It was so amazing to have her doing that. It was just an incredible rush. My nuts tightened.

I could feel how much she wanted my cum. How much she needed my spunk. She craved it so much. I loved it. I growled as she nursed with all her might. She was fantastic at it. Just goddamn amazing at nursing on my cock.

"Mom!" I snarled and erupted.

I hurtled down the highway as I pumped my mom's mouth full of my cum. I hosed her down. I reveled in every moment of flooding her mouth with my spunk. It was an incredible rush to pump blast after blast of my cum into her mouth.

She gulped down the delight. She swallowed down every drop that I had to offer. It was glorious to have all that pleasure rushing through me. I enjoyed every second of spurting my spunk into her mouth. She swallowed it all.

Every drop.

"Damn, damn, damn, Mom!" I groaned, enjoying her mouth nursing out more of my cum.

I spurted again and again, the pleasure shooting through me. The ecstasy crashed into my mind. Stars flashed across my vision as I dumped every drop of jizz that I had into her mouth. I loved this delight.

It was so perfect to fill her mouth with my incestuous seed.

"Yes, yes, Mom!" I groaned. "Oh, fuck, Mom!"

She swallowed my cum. She gulped down every last drop. I shuddered as I erupted a final time. I spurted all the spunk I had into her mouth. She kept nursing on me as I drove fast. She groaned and popped her mouth off my cock.

Mom stretched her arms over her head, her blonde hair whipping in the wide. She licked the cum off her lips. Her boobs bounced and jiggled as she savored that moment. She squirmed there, looking so satiated.

I was so glad to have her suck me off. That was just an amazing moment.

"Mmm, that was good," she moaned. "Oh, wow, your cum is so amazing!"

"You're acting like you've never had it," I said.

"Just been a few hours," I cooed. "Your cum is so potent. Oh, Damian, do you love me?"

"Of course, I love you, Mom," I said, smiling at her.

"With all your heart?"

"And all my cock, too." I grinned at her. "I'll show you when we get to where we're going. Which is? We're heading up into the mountains, aren't we?"

"A cabin on the slopes of Mount Rainier," she said, glancing to the peak rearing up over everything in the Puget Sound region.

I nodded as I had to slow down. The freeway turned into a highway that moved through Bonney Lake. Traffic built. I had to stop at the lights. Mom squirmed beside me, her legs spread wide. Her skirt rode up to show off her pussy.

"You shaved?" I asked.

"For you," she purred. "I wanted to be bare and smooth. Change things up. Do you like having a mommy with a bald pussy?"

"I love your pussy no matter what," I said and cupped her vulva. I rubbed my fingers up and down her shaved folds, savoring how juicy she was. Her labia felt a tad different without her pubic hair. It was subtle. "I'm learning so much today."

"Good," she moaned as I thrust my fingers into her pussy.

Thanks to the paddle shifters on the steering wheel, I could finger her pussy as I drove us through Bonney Lake. I stopped at light after light. The car inched forward with the traffic while my thick digits plunged in and out of her incestuous pussy. She was so wet. So hot.

The heel of my hand ground on her clit. She groaned as I did that. Her back arched, her big boobs jiggling. The traffic cleared as we left behind Bonney Lake. It wasn't a freeway, but I could get the Lamborghini roaring again.

I drove fast as I plunged my digits in and out of her silky snatch. Her head tossed from side to side, her blonde hair fluttering in the wind. She moaned in delight, her cunt clamping down on me. She held me tight. I loved the silky grip of her twat.

I couldn't wait to get my dick in her.

"Damian!" she moaned as I ground the heel of my hand against her clit. "That's it. That's perfect. Yes, yes, just like that!"

I grinned at her and kept rubbing. I massaged her as I drove us as fast as I could. I flew toward Buckley and the roads out into the mountains. I worked my digits in and out of her cunt as she whimpered. Her face twisted with delight.

Her hot cunt clamped down on me. She felt so good as I had to slow down driving through that little town. This car hated crawling. I teased Mom by slowly pumping my digits in and out of her cunt. She whimpered.

"Make me cum!" she moaned.

I grinned at her as we passed through the small town. I hit the accelerator.

I thrust my digits in and out of her cunt faster. I ground the heel of my hand down hard on her clit. She gasped and bucked, her pussy clamping down on my digits. Her beautiful face twisted in delight. I churned up my mother's taboo cunt.

She burst in delight, howling out for all the world. "Yes, yes, you're such a stud, Damian! My stud! My incubus hunk!"

I grinned as her pussy convulsed around my fingers as wildly as her flesh would about my cock. I couldn't wait to be back in her. I ached as I drove us into the mountains. The GPS guided me as she quivered through her pleasure.

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and licked them clean, savoring the spicy juices. I licked them up, glorying in how good Mom tasted. She was even more exciting than usual. I just wanted to devour her. I wanted to feast on her. Just pull over and devour her right on the hood of the car.

Why not?

I pulled over and climbed out. She grinned at me as I marched around the car. Others would be passing us by. Maybe. We were on a remote road now. I opened her door and pulled her out. Her tits heaved in her dress.

"Oh, my, yes," she moaned in eagerness.

I guided her to the front of the car and shoved my mom down on the hood of the car. I dropped to my knees and spread her legs. I buried my face into her snatch. I breathed in the aroma of her pussy. She smelled so good.

I buried my face into her snatch and licked her. I lapped at her. She groaned as I did that. Her thighs squeezed around my head. She held me tight as I worshiped her pussy. I lapped at her cunt with all that I had.

"Damian!" she moaned. "Oh, Damian, that's so good!"

"Yes," I growled and licked at her with such passion.

Her spicy juices soaked my taste buds. Her thighs squeezed about my head as her shaved cuntlips rubbed against my mouth. I wanted to feast on the pussy that birthed me before I dumped my load in her. She would ride up to the cabin with her cunt full of my spunk.

I plunged my tongue deep into her taboo cunt. I swirled around in her. I licked at her with all that I had. It was so good to do that to her. I growled as I danced about in her. I licked at her with such passion. It was so good to feast on her like that.

I stroked my tongue around in her. I flicked about in her snatch, feasting on her. She whimpered at what I did. She trembled as my tongue danced over her twat. I licked at her. I lapped at her with all that I had. It was so good to feast on her like this.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moaned. "Oh, my god, that's good. That's so good!"

I plunged my tongue deep into her cunt. She gasped as I did that. She gripped the back of my head. She tasted even better than I remembered. Spicier, somehow. More forbidden. My blood burned for her like no other women.

She was my mother. That was only right. I loved Alyta and owned those other women, but my mother had to come first. She birthed me. I committed the most amount of sin with her. I flicked my tongue to her clit.

I stroked over her bud.

She squealed in delight, her head throwing back. Her boobs bounced out of the top of her low-cut, red dress. They heaved. So big and soft, her nipples hard. I suckled on her clit. I nibbled on her, enjoying the way she whimpered.

Moaned.

She was such a wondrous woman. I was so glad to feast on her like this. I was so thrilled to drive her wild. I lapped at her with all that I had. I stroked my tongue through her folds and around her clit again. She trembled.

"Damian!" she moaned. "Yes, yes, feast on me. I am yours! You're mine!"

"Yes, Mom!" I growled and suckled hard on her clit.

Her smooth thighs squeezed about my head. She leaned back on the hood, bucking. She humped her pussy against my lips as her boobs bounced free. A car passed, horn honking. I hoped the guy enjoyed the sight as I nibbled on my mother's clit.

She rose toward her orgasm. I could feel the sexual energy building in the air. It was such a perfect moment. I flicked my tongue around her clit. It was so wild to feast on her like this. She groaned, her head tossing back and forth.

Her boobs jiggled in her top. I loved flicking my tongue around her folds. It was so much fun to devour her like that. I licked at her with all that I had. I stroked over her. She whimpered. Groaned. She felt so amazing.

"Oh, my god!" she gasped. "Damian! I love you!"

Her spicy juices gushed out.

My mother bathed me with her passion. I licked and lapped up her juices. I stroked my tongue through her folds, loving the flavor of her snatch. She tasted absolutely amazing. She quivered in delight as she humped through her pleasure.

"Oh, my god, Damian!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's perfect!"

"Mom!" I growled, savoring my mother's juices soaking my lips.

I was just so glad to have her passion gushing out of her cunt. She tasted so good. She was just a perfect delight for me to enjoy. I licked the cum from her pussy. I stroked my tongue through her folds and gathered up all that wonderful cum that she had. She quivered there.

She whimpered, her head tossing from side to side. It was such a good moment to have all this pleasure washing through her. She whimpered and moaned as she drowned me in her pussy juices. She soaked me in her passion.

It was just such a great treat to have all her juices gushing out of her cunt. I loved licking them up. She tasted so good. I stroked my tongue through her folds. I lapped at her cunt with all my might. She whimpered, her head tossing.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Oh, my god, that's so good!"

"It is!" I growled, my tongue sliding through her folds. "Damn, Mom!"

I rose, my cock still thrusting out of my fly. She smiled at me. "Yes, yes, fuck your mommy's pussy with that big dick. Show me how much you love me!"

"With every fucking inch!" I growled and pressed my cock into her pussy lips.

I plunged to the hilt in her incestuous cunt. Her flesh still rippled from her orgasm. That was an incredible moment to experience. I loved having her pussy around me. She gripped me with that amazing snatch.

Her boobs bounced as she threw her arms around my neck. She kissed me, savoring the spicy flavor of her pussy juices. Her pussy clamped down on me as I drew back my cock. Another car drew by, horn blaring.

I loved it.

I thrust away at her cunt. I fucked her pussy with all that I had. I buried into her snatch over and over again. I loved how she gripped my cunt with her hot snatch. She held me with that amazing flesh. I loved it so much.

I savored burying into her twat again and again. I plunged into her. I fucked her hard and fast. I churned up her pussy, reveling in the way that she massaged my dick. She held me tight as I buried into her twat. I fucked her.

I pounded her.

I plunged into her snatch again and again.

I loved how she massaged me with that amazing snatch. She held me tight with her pussy. She massaged me with that wondrous cunt. I loved every last second of burying into her. I thrust into her again and again.

She massaged me with that wondrous cunt. She held me tight with it. I enjoyed every last second of fucking her. I pounded her cunt with force. I buried into her twat with all that I had. She whimpered as she clamped her twat down on my cock.

She held me tight.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," she moaned as I thrust into her pussy again and again. "That's so good. Oh, you're so amazing! I love your big dick! You have such a huge one, Damian!"

I grinned at her as I thrust into her pussy. I churned up my mother with my big dick. I wanted to make her explode. I had to feel her cumming like a whore around my dick. That would be perfect. She whimpered as I plunged into her cunt again and again. I buried deep and hard into her snatch.

Mom squeezed her twat around my cock, building and building me toward my orgasm. Another car drove by. Brakes squealed. I could feel the drive watching us in the rearview mirror as I fucked my mom hard. I pounded her.

"Yes, yes, my incubus has the biggest dick!" I gasped. "Just the biggest fucking dick!"

"I do," I growled. "God, you're so fucking tight, Mom! Your pussy was built for my cock!"

"It was!" she gasped, her cunt massaging me.

The pressure grew and grew as I felt the guy watching us. It was hot knowing some stranger watched me hammer my mom's pussy. I fucked her taboo cunt with everything that I had, savoring every last moment of this. It was so amazing to fuck her hard.

She squeezed her cunt down around my dick. She held me with that amazing snatch. I loved it. I plowed to the hilt in her cunt again and again. I buried into her snatch with force. She whimpered as I fucked her with all that I had. She felt so amazing around my dick.

"Oh, my god," she moaned. "Oh, my fucking god! I'm going to cum on this monstrous dick!"

"Yes, you are!" I growled and buried into her pussy with all that I had. "You're going to go wild, Mom! Let me feel that pussy spasming around my dick!"

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as I buried to the hilt in her cunt. I plowed deep and hard into her. "You're my incubus!"

Her pussy went wild.

Her cunt spasmed around my dick. It was such an incredible delight to have her wanton cunt writhing around my dick. She wanted my seed to spurt into her. I drew back my cock, savoring her heavenly cunt, and buried into her.

I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. I buried deep and hard into her and erupted.

I spurted my cum into her pussy. The pleasure slammed through me. Stars flashed across my vision. It was incredible to have all this bliss crashing into my mind. I pumped her pussy full of my jizz. Her womb full of seed.

I basted my mother's snatch. I grunted with each eruption. I loved that pleasure. She moaned, her boobs rubbing against my chest through my shirt. Her pussy convulsed around me. She suckled at me with all that she had.

It was incredible having all that pleasure rushing through me. I grunted as I pumped more and more of my cum into her snatch. I filled her up with all that jizz I had, pleauser howling through me. It was such an incredible delight.

So amazing.

"Fuck," I groaned as I pumped the last of my cum into her pussy.

Our lips met in a kiss. Her pussy rippled around my cock a few more times. She worked out any last drops of my jizz from my nuts. I groaned as I enjoyed every last second of having her snatch wrapped around me. She felt amazing.

12