All Comments on 'Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 12'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I gave it a 5 rating (FIVE), I pushed her skirt down to expose more of her thick bush. I hate with a passion;;;;; that dammed nasty scratchy stubble and sickening to look at razor burn BS nonsense!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well done. I really like how this story is developing and I'm eager to see where it goes. Having read your other stories, we have similar tastes. I like the twist here in the recent chapter and I'm eager to see what happens and if he is able to get everyone back into his growing harem...or...sadly...this will have to switch genres. ;o) My only criticism is in the dialogue during the actual sex. I don't know why, but to me there's something off about it. I get it, but for some reason it doesn't work for me. There was/is a difference between his relationship with his mother and the other girls. I accept he might actually have love/respect when talking with his mother while he dominates the other girls. That's fine. But maybe less exchanges, or maybe less "parakeeting" with the exchanges? Like I said, it's hard to describe but there is something about the sex talk that pulls out of the moment. I feel like if this was tightened up a little this would have a much stronger impact.

OI8U2OI8U26 months ago

Damian needs to fuck Angel back to heaven. He's already getting all the pussy with no end in sight that he needs. What will all the neighbors think of all these daughter's getting pregnant the same time their mothers are? None of them are married. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...