Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 13

Story Info
The incubus and his naughty mommy enjoy their cozy love nest
7.3k words
4.42
15.1k
30

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy's Cozy Love Nest

Damian Carlyle

I made out with my mom in the cabin she had set up for us. Our own private love nest.

A fire was laid in the fireplace, the walls all made of logs, and a four-poster bed in the center of the room on a bearskin rug. A rack of BDSM delights was hanging from one wall. Floggers. Whips. Paddles. Handcuffs. More.

I broke the kiss and grinned at Mom. She wore a tight, red dress that hugged her body. It was yanked down enough for her big, soft breasts to spill out. My cum dripped down her thighs. I had filled her with jizz.

"Mmm, why don't you start a fire," she purred and wiggled the rest of the way out of the dress, her breasts bouncing back and forth. She was such a sexy thing.

I smiled at her and headed for the fireplace, my dick throbbing so hard. This was such a great day. I didn't need to be in school. I didn't need anything else but Mom and a place to fuck her. This was perfect. After all, it had a hot tub.

I found a box of matches by the fire. It had all the parts. Newspaper for the tinder. Kindling piled on it. I had no idea Mom knew how to make a fire. When we had gone camping with Dad—I mean, my step-dad since my real father was a cuckolding demon—he had made the fires. He had taught me how to do that, too. I smiled for a moment and...

I felt bad. I stole Mom from him.

"Mmm, I need you so badly, honey," Mom purred.

"Right," I said and struck the match.

I thrust it into the tinder. The newspaper caught alight. I lit a few other wadded-up balls. Not wadded too tightly. That was important so it could draw in oxygen. The kindling, slender pieces of wood no thinner than a USB cable, were all catching light. They would start setting fire to the logs on it. There was a bank of them around it, framing the fire. The flames were catching, the smoke rising up the flume.

I rose and turned around to find her stretched out on the bed, her arms over her head, her breasts two quivering mounds thrusting up from her chest. She looked like she should be bound. I should tie her up. Tie her up and fuck her ass.

She was mine to play with.

"I can feel you thinking about doing naughty things to me," she purred as I undid my tie. I slid it off my head and dropped it to the floor. "Mmm, use any of those toys you want. You're the man. I'm just the slut that needs to be dominated by you."

"Yes, you do," I said, unbuttoning my shirt.

She watched me with those hot eyes as I pushed one button after the other through the eyelets. She squirmed there, her eyes so hot for me. She wanted to do such wicked, wicked things to me. I was more than okay with that.

It would be doing wicked and sinful things to her.

I kicked off my shoes and unfastened my pants. I shoved those off next. She bit her lower lip like she hadn't seen my cock ever. Well, it had been a few minutes since she had me hammering her cunt with my dick.

Her bald pussy dripped with my spunk. She had shaved for me. For this getaway. I think I liked her better with a bush, but there was something appealing to seeing her tight cuntlips. They didn't seem as thick without her golden curls around her.

I shoved off my boxers. My dick popped out. It bounced before her. She smiled at that sight. She quivered on the bed, her big boobs jiggling now. They were so soft and lovely. I just wanted to squeeze them. I wanted to enjoy them.

I moved toward her, my dick throbbing as it thrust out before me. I couldn't wait to be in her. To dominate her. I loomed over her as she quivered, looking so delicious. I didn't want her on her back, though. I wanted her kneeling like a bitch.

"On your knees, hands behind your back, and face down in the sheets, slut," I growled.

"Yes, Damian," she purred and rolled over. She was so quick to obey. Her face planted into the sheets. She thrust her rum pup into the air. She dripped with her excitement, quivering there. "Oh, Damian, I'm so ready for you."

"I can see that," I said as she wiggled her rump at me. She put her hands behind her back as I went for the wall.

I snagged a pair of handcuffs with pink fuzz around them. They were the perfect accessory for a naughty Mommy like her. The fire roared in the hearth now. The heat washed over me as I headed back for the bed. She waited there for me.

I knelt on the bed behind her and slapped the cuffs onto her wrists. The metal ratcheted tight. She purred in delight as they held her. She wiggled her hips, so excited. Her pussy dripped with my cum and her juices. I breathed that familiar scent of her spicy musk.

"Damn, you are one hot-ass mommy," I said and slapped my cock down on her rump. Her butt-cheeks quivered.

"Yes I am," she purred as I nuzzled my dick into her butt-crack. I slid down and down to her asshole. "Oh, my, are you going to fuck me?"

"Yes," I said as I found her asshole. I drilled right against her anal sheath. It was just such an amazing moment. It would be such a wondrous delight to bugger her. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, Mom."

I drilled against her asshole. I pushed and pushed on her. She moaned as I did that. Her backdoor stretched open wider and wider. She groaned as her sphincter surrendered to me. Her cuffs jangled as she squirmed there.

I popped into her bowels.

"Oh, yes, honey," she moaned in abject delight as I slid into her bowels. "Oh, that's so good!"

"Yes, it is," I groaned as her anal sheath engulfed me.

I loved sliding into her bowels. She had such a tight asshole. She felt amazing around me. I loved how she throbbed about my dick. I held her hips and drew back. She groaned, clamping her anal sheath down on my cock.

I savored that heat massaging me. She felt perfect. She held me tight as I pulled back farther and farther until I buried into her. I plowed to the hilt in her asshole. It was magnificent to bury into her anal sheath. To be all the way in her incestuous hole.

"Right where you belong," she moaned. "In me."

"Yes, Mom," I groaned. "You're all I need."

"Good," she cooed and wiggled her hips, stirring her asshole around my dick. "Oh, I've dreamed of this day for so long. I've been planning it for ages. I'm so glad we're here."

"Me, too, Mom." I stroked her sides as I savored her asshole squeezing down around my dick. I drew back my cock. She moaned as I did that, her asshole clamping down on me. "Shit, that's good. You feel amazing!"

I found her big boobs. I kneaded my Mom's perfect tits. They felt even better than usual. I was glad to have them in my hand as I thrust into her asshole. I buried deep and hard into her bowels. She gasped, her cuffs jingling as she squirmed there.

I fucked her bowels with force, thrusting away at her. I loved how she gripped me. She held me tight with her amazing bowels, stirring her asshole around my cock. She felt so good. A big smile spread on my lips as I buried into her wondrous asshole.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it, Damian," she moaned. "Oh, my do, that's so good!"

I smiled as I fucked her with force. I buried into her with everything that I had. Her bowels clamped down on me. She held me tight. It was a delicious treat. I savored that heat as I pumped in and out of her anal sheath. It was a beautiful thing.

I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust away at her bowels as she groaned. She squeezed her bowels down around me. She held me tight as I fucked her anal sheath. I thrust into her backdoor, pounding her with all my might.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as I pounded her. She squeezed her bowels down on me. She held me tight with her asshole. I enjoyed every last second of her gripping me with her wonderful asshole. "Damian!"

"Mom!" I grunted as thoroughly enjoyed her tight asshole.

I fucked her with passion. I buried into her with so much force. She wiggled her hips back and forth, stirring her anal sheath around my thrusting dick. Her velvety hole swelled the pressure in my balls toward the bursting point.

I was so ready to cum in her asshole. Just so eager to spurt everything that I had into her. I wanted to cum in her bowels. I wanted to flood her with all that I had. It was such an incredible moment to fuck her asshole with force.

I pounded her bowels with my big dick. She whimpered as is id that. I fucked her with everything that I had. I buried into her with passion. With such eager delight. I thrust away at her. I pounded her with such passion.

"I'm going to cum!" she howled, her cuffs jangling.

"Yes, you are, slut," I growled, pounding her bowels.

She squeezed her bowels down around me. She massaged me with her amazing and velvety sheath. I fucked her anal sheath with nothing held back. The fire roared behind us as I buried my dick to the hilt in my mother's asshole.

"Oh, yes, yes, Damian!" she howled.

Her bowels convulsed around me. She suckled at my flesh with her velvety heaven. I loved it so much. She drove me wild. I grunted with each blast of cum that I unloaded into her bowels. The pleasure slammed through me.

"You fucking mommy-slut!" I snarled.

"I am!" she moaned. "Yes, yes, I'm such a slut! Damian! Damian! I'm yours!"

"Mine!" I growled.

I filled her bowels up with my cum. Spurt after spurt of my jizz filled her up. She groaned as her asshole worked out the cum. It was so good having all that jizz flooding her bowels. I felt fantastic. the heat rushed through me. Stars danced across my vision.

I pumped more and more of my cum into her. I grunted as the rapture peaked in me. I growled out as I fired the last of my cum into her bowels. The heat rushed through me. I felt so good. A huge smile crossed my lips as her asshole rippled around my dick. It was just a perfect moment.

"Damn," I groaned and glanced at the wall. At the flogger. "Just stay there."

"Yes, Damian," she purred as I ripped out of her asshole. "Ooh, are you going to whip my naughty ass!"

I headed to the wall and snagged the flogger off it. I smiled as I headed back to her. She quivered there, her entire body trembling. I loved the look. Such a sexy woman that just needed me to fuck her hard. I would make her cum and cum and cum.

I ripped the flogger off the wall and marched back to her, my dick bobbing before me. She purred in delight as she watched me marching for her. She knew what she was about to get. Her ass was about to be whipped.

"Yes, yes, I'm such a naughty, naughty slut!" she moaned. "You won't believe the wicked things I've done. I'm such a fallen woman. A sinner."

"Aren't we all?" I asked as she turned to face me. I stood at the foot of the bed and crooked my finger.

She shuffled up the bed on her knees, her tits bouncing. She leaned over. She knew what I wanted without having to be told. She kissed the tip of my cock. Her lips slid over the dirty shaft. She sealed her mouth around it and suckled hard.

"Shit!" I groaned as she nursed on me. That felt incredible. Just a wonderful thing to experience. She swirled her tongue around my cock. "Mom! That's an amazing moment."

She suckled on me hard. She nurse with passion on my dick. It was such a great moment to have her swirling around me. She drove me wild. I groaned at the heat of this moment. It was just such a passionate moment to have her nursing on me.

She worked her mouth up and down my cock. It was such a delight to have her doing that. I loved the way her mouth suckled on me. She bobbed her head by rocking forward and back, her ass wiggling. She wanted me to whip her.

I gripped the flogger and said, "Such a naughty, naughty mommy!"

I swung the flogger.

THUD!

The deep, leathery slap echoed through the room. She moaned, her ass growing red. I loved the sound. It was an exciting one for sure. She swirled her tongue around my dick. She danced about my shaft as I drew back the flogger.

THUD!

Mom squealed around my dick. The sound hummed up my shaft and made my balls twitch. It was such a great moment. I was in love with it. Her tongue buffed my cock clean of her asshole. She suckled with such passion on me.

THUD!

Her ass glowed redder.

THUD!

She moaned around my dick.

THUD!

She wiggled her rump as I made her ass blush.

THUD!

She suckled with all her might on me.

THUD!

She loved my cock, the pressure in my balls growing.

THUD!

"Damn, Mom!" I groaned as she slid her lips up and down my shaft.

THUD!

"Such a naughty, naughty mommy!"

She moaned her agreement.

It was so exciting spanking her. To let the flogger fall on her again and again. To hear that sound echoing through the room. My lips spread from ear to ear as I enjoyed doing this to her. I was having so much fun making her squirm.

THUD!

She suckled hard on my dick. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was a fabulous rush to have her suckling on me. She danced her tongue around my cock. I groaned, my nuts twitching as she worshiped me with that amazing mouth.

THUD!

"Shit!" I groaned. "Mom!"

THUD!

"You want my cum, don't you?"

THUD!

She suckled on me while squealing with delight. It was an incredible moment to have her worshiping me. She buffed my dick clean. I was so ready to spurt my cum into her mouth. Just so eager to erupt into her again and again. To fill her mouth up with all that spunk. She would enjoy gulping down every drop of cum.

THUD!

Just every last spurt.

THUD!

"Fuck!" I growled as she suckled hard.

THUD!

I erupted.

My cum pumped into her mouth. I threw back my head and growled out my pleasure. I spurted my cum into her mouth. Blast after blast of jizz. I unloaded in her. I spurted all the spunk that I had into her mouth. It was an incredible delight to flood her.

The rapture hammered my thoughts as I unloaded into her again and again. I loved this ecstasy shooting through me. She whimpered, gulping down my cum. She swallowed it all. She swirled her tongue around my dick. It was such an incredible rush to have her doing that. She suckled hard on me.

"That's right, Mom!" I snarled as I erupted again and again into her mouth. "Yes, yes, you're such a fucking slut!"

She moaned around my cock, gulping down my cum. She swallowed every drop of it that I had. It was so amazing to have all that pleasure rushing through me. I spurted the last of that jizz into her mouth. I was in heaven here.

I could just float away. I enjoyed every last second of all that passion spilling through my mind. I felt so good. So damned good. I could just float away. I savored the rapture of this moment. My heart pounded in my chest. A big smile spread on my lips.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so good. Shit!"

I erupted one more time into her mouth. She groaned and swirled her tongue around my dick. She made me feel so amazing. I loved it. She slid her lips off it, her ass glowing. I loved that wet plop. Drool ran down her chin. She licked her lips and stared up at me.

"Mmm, that was delicious," she moaned. "And you made my ass glow."

"Yes, I did," I said and reached behind her. I knew that it would be easy to take off the cuffs. I found the lock, a button. I pressed it.

She was free.

I tossed the cuffs away as she rose and glanced up at me. "Now what?"

"Hot tub," I said and scooped her up in my arms.

She smiled at me as I carried her through the house and out the backdoor. There was a hot tub on the porch. It was covered by a vinyl top. I unfolded that and exposed the steaming water. The faint scent of chlorine brushed my nose.

She hit the button. The bubbles fountained. She winked at me and climbed inside. She lowered herself into the water, groaning. Her boobs floated on the surface as she leaned against it. She sighed, a big smile on her lips.

I followed her in, my dick bobbing before me. I sank into the warmth. It felt so amazing. The bubbles massaged my back. I loved every second of it. This was just a wonderful time to be here. I was so happy to have this moment to soak here.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Mmm," she purred.

We just luxuriated in the water for a while. It was warm and relaxing. I could just melt away. Any stress that I had in me was vanishing fast as I enjoyed the bubbles massaging me. The water bubbled around us. Nature sang out. Birds chirped. The wind rustled the trees. It smelled so fresh and alive.

"This is perfect," I said.

"See," she purred. "You don't have to go anywhere."

I smiled. "I guess not." I glanced at her as she just lay there luxuriating in the water. Her tits bobbed amid the bubbles. The froth washed about her floating boobs. It was an exciting moment to watch. I was so glad to be here with here.

"I can feel you looking at my tits," she said with her eyes still closed.

"Oh," I said. "You can feel my lusts?"

"Yes, I can. We're related by blood, you and I. We spring from the same well." She opened her eyes and stared at me. "You love my boobs, don't you?"

I nodded.

She smiled and rose. "Why don't you sit on the edge and let your naughty mommy massage your big dick with her soft boobs."

I smiled and rose, rising out of the water. It dripped off me. I savored that feeling. I wanted her to do such wicked things to me. That would be perfect. She knelt before me, hitting the button to turn off the bubbles. The froth died away. The noise vanished.

We were left with just the sounds of nature. The sunlight streamed through the trees. It was such a peaceful moment. I was so happy for it as she piled her tits around my cock. She squeezed her soft boobs about my dick.

"Mmm, I am going to love you squirting your cum all over my face," she purred.

"Am I going to have to spank you for being a naughty mommy again?" I asked as she slid her tits up my cock. She brushed the tip.

"Maybe," she cooed and slid her breasts back down them.

I groaned as she did that. She felt so good. I loved how she made me squirm. It was such a treat to have her doing that to me. She massaged me with them. I loved it so much. It was just a rush to have her doing that. I was so glad to feel her massaging my cock with her soft boobs.

I sighed, enjoying her tits working up and down me. She felt so damned good. I loved it. This was the perfect delight. I watched the water washing around her rump that just peeked out of the water. It emphasized the heart-shape of her reddened rump.

"You have do have a great ass, Mom," I said.

"And you have a great dick," she purred and licked the tip as it emerged from between her tits.

I smiled as she worked her boobs up and down my cock. She massaged me with those amazing tits, water rippling from her ass as she wiggled her hips. She was into it. She squeezed her silky and soft boobs round my cock.

I groaned at the stimulation of those tits massaging up and down my shaft. She engulfed the spongy crown with her amazing tits. It was just a delight. She licked at the crown, too. She stroked her tongue over it. That felt just amazing.

I was in heaven as she did that. I was so glad to have her stroking over my dick. She felt magnificent as she lapped at my cock. I groaned, savoring the way she flicked her tongue around my cock. It was a fabulous moment.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "Oh, that's good."

She winked at me as she gave me a titty fuck. "Just enjoy Mommy's big, lush milkers?"

"Yes, I am," I groaned.

"Good," she cooed.

She massaged me with all that she had. She worked those lush tits up and down my cock. She drove me wild with them. I loved everything that she did for me. I rose toward that amazing moment when I would climax. I would have a mighty cum.

Just shower her face in my jizz. I couldn't wait for that cum to spurt from my dick and splash her face. She licked the crown of my dick every time it emerged from between her amazing boobs. Her tongue stroked over the crown, gathering up my precum and sending pleasure shivering through me.

12