Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was such an incredible delight. I loved everything that she did to me. She swelled the pressure in my nuts. I rose toward that moment when I would cum all over her face. I would jizz across her features. It would be a fantastic delight to have all that cum splashing across her features.

"God, Mom!" I moaned.

"Mmm, just erupt all across Mommy's face," she moaned. "Cum on me!"

She worked her boobs up and down me faster and faster. She stroked me with her amazing tits. She felt so incredible. I was so glad to have her. I was so thankful to have her working her tits up and down my dick. She drove me wild with what she did.

She made me feel so incredible. I loved it. I was so glad for it. The pressure in my nuts tightened. I hurtled toward that awesome climax. She gripped my dick with her tits, working them up and down my dick as fast as she could.

"Shit," I groaned.

"Cum all over my face," she moaned. "You own me! I'm yours! Mark me!"

Her tits slid up to the crown of my cock. She slid back down me. The pressure in my nuts burst.

I erupted across my mother's face.

"Fuck!" I snarled, my toes curling in the water as I erupted across her face.

I drenched my mother in cum. I spurted onto her features again and again. I loved this. I erupted into her over and over again. The pleasure swept through me. It was so glorious to have all that ecstasy sweeping through me. I loved it so much. I savored this ecstasy.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's so good," I grunted.

I splattered my mother's face with more and more of my cum. I hosed her down with all that I had. She whimpered, bathing in my cum as I erupted again and again. I was so glad to shower her in all that spunk. I was so happy to hose her down with all my passion.

She moaned with delight as I pumped my spunk onto her features. I shuddered, erupting again and again. The pleasure slammed through me. It was so outstanding to have all that delight rushing through me.

"Yes!" I groaned as I pumped more and more of my cum onto her face.

She caught some in her mouth. She swallowed my dick as I erupted for a final time. I felt so amazing. The pleasure swept through me. It was just an outstanding treat. I was so happy here. A smiled from ear to ear.

She moaned and popped her mouth off my cock. My jizz dripped from her. She sank into the middle of the hot tub, her boobs bouncing on the surface again. She scooped the cum off her. I watched her licking my jizz off her features.

She moaned with such eagerness. She licked her fingers clean, savoring my cum. I loved the sight. My dick was so hard as she cleaned herself off. She sucked her digits clean of all that spunk. She purred in delight.

I sank into the water, watching her.

"Such a naughty mommy," I groaned and hit the button.

The bubbles burst around her, the surface growing frothy. Her tits bobbed on the turbulent water. I loved the massaging delight on my back as she licked more of the cum off her fingers. She smiled at me and ducked beneath the water.

She slid over me, her boobs caressing my legs. She breached the surface, her blonde hair matted around her face. She straddled me, her tits clearing the water. She dripped as she grinned at me, her pussy rubbing into my dick.

"Mmm, you are such a handsome stud, Damian," she moaned. "I'm so glad to be owned by you."

I gripped her rump and pulled her down my dick.

She gasped and I groaned as her pussy swallowed my dick. I savored the incestuous thrill of her cunt devouring my dick. She felt so amazing around me. I was so glad to have her all the way in me. She moaned as she sat impaled on me.

She kissed me, her lips tasting sweet. I squeezed her rump while her pussy clamped down on my dick. She massaged me with her silky flesh. She slid up me. I groaned into her mouth at the warmth of her pussy. Her silky cunt felt amazing around my cock. She climbed up and up me.

She plunged down me. It was just amazing. This was all I needed. Just her. I didn't care about anything else but my mother. Her pussy. Her body. Her lips. Her love. Her passion was infectious. I could feel her lusts pouring into me.

We feasted on each other's taboo passion.

On the other's sinful lusts.

She worked her cunt up and down my dick. She massaged me with her hot flesh. She stroked me with that amazing snatch. I enjoyed every second of her working her cunt up and down me. She gripped me with all that she had. It was so perfect having her massaging me like that.

She plunged her cunt down my cock and rose up me, the bubbles splashing around us. Water sloshed up my chest as she moaned into my lips. Her pussy gripped me. I squeezed her butt-cheeks, eager to dump my cum into her.

I wanted to flood her with everything that I had I wanted to cum in her, to fill her cunt up to the brim with my spunk. She gripped my cock with her hot flesh. She wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring me up.

She broke the kiss and moaned, "Damian!"

"Yes, yes, Mom!" I groaned.

"I love you!"

"Love you, too!"

I stared into her blue eyes, savoring her cunt working up and down my dick. She held me tight. She gripped me with that silky snatch. It was incredible having her ride me. She massaged me with her flesh. She gripped me with her hot cunt.

It was spectacular. Outstanding. I loved every second of this. I savored every last moment of this heat. I felt so good right now. I would have a huge climax. I would food her with everything that I had. I wanted to knock her up.

I had to breed her.

"Mmm, yes, yes, you're going to make a baby with me, Damian," she moaned. "Can you feel it?"

"I can," I groaned.

She grinned at me as she plunged her cunt down my cock and slid back up me. It was so good having her do that. I was in heaven here. I loved every last second of her snatch. It was outstanding to have her riding me.

She plunged that hot cunt down my cock and slid back up me. Over and over. She made me feel just so delicious. I enjoyed every moment of it. She filled me up with that heat. It was a spectacular moment to have all that pleasure swelling in me.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "That's incredible."

"Uh-huh," she whimpered, her pussy clamping down on me. "ooh, you're making me feel so good. So awesome. I'm going to just burst."

"You better burst on me, Mom! Your pussy better go wild around my dick. I wanted to feel that delight convulsing around my dick."

She grinned at me as she rode me. She groaned, bubbles frothing around us. She squeezed her cunt down around my dick, the pressure growing and growing in my nuts. It was just a wild delight. I wanted to make her explode.

"Are you mine, Damian?" she moaned.

"Yes," I growled. "Are you mine?"

"Yours, yours, yours!" she squealed.

Her pussy convulsed around my dick. She suckled at me with that hot twat. It was so wild to feel her climaxing around me. The pressure in my nuts hurtled for that breaking point. I snarled out my pleasure as my dick erupted.

"Mom!"

I flooded her with my spunk. I filled her up with spurt after spurt of my cum. It was so amazing to do that. I loved the pleasure sweeping through me. My head tossed as I dumped more and more of my cum into her snatch.

I spurted again and again. I loved dumping my jizz into her pussy. I filled her up with all my spunk. I loved flooding her with so much jizz. It was such a thrill to flood her with all my cum. She moaned her delight as I pumped more and more of my cum into her snatch.

"Oh, Damian," she moaned as I filled her up with my cum. "Yes, yes, Damian!"

"Mom!" I groaned.

She kissed me with such passion. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. I squeezed her butt-cheek. I held her tight as we made out. She felt so good against me. I was in heaven here. I wanted to just spend eternity with her.

She was so amazing.

I loved her so much. I didn't need anything else but this pussy. Just her.

* * *

Alyta Mitchel

I slumped downstairs and found that Nene's mom had joined us. All his other women were here. They glanced at me. I took a deep breath and said, "An angel freed Mrs. Carlyle from Damian's sexual domination. I think... I think the angel took him, too."

"An angel?" Mom gasped.

"What do we do?" Nene whimpered, hugging herself.

"We can't oppose god." President Espinoza swallowed. She looked around at us. "Maybe we should go back to our husbands."

"If this is God's wish," Mrs. Greene said, the Black woman frowning.

"What?" I gasped in shock. "You're just going to give up. What about looking for a witch."

"It's such a sin to consult with witches," Mom said. "Maybe... Maybe this is right. The angel came for him."

"Yes, yes," Mrs. Takahashi said. "Come, Nene, we should go back home. I have to cook dinner. Your father will be home soon."

"But..." I said, hurt.

They were all... drifting away. They were leaving not just this house, but Damian. It was like they were freed. No. Their passion and love for Damian had been stolen from them. So why did I feel different?

Because I loved him before he claimed me?

"Mom," I said. "Let's go find this angel. Let's go save him."

"Come on," she said. "We had our little sinful fun. It's time for us to go home." The dildo she held fell from her fingers. "Yes, yes, that's for the best. We were all just possessed anyways. We weren't ourselves. We couldn't be blamed for... for..."

"Having sex?" I asked her.

She flinched and said. "Come home right now, young lady!"

I gasped as she dragged me out of the house and toward her minivan. I couldn't believe this was happening. She really had forgotten about Damian. They all had. I was so annoyed with them all. This couldn't be happening.

The angle had done this.

She had perverted them.

I was helpless to stop Mom, though. She shoved me in the back of the minivan. I sat there, confused and hurt. I didn't get this at all. We drove home where she sent me upstairs to do my homework.

Instead, I googled about angels and Josiel. I didn't find much that helped. Angels weren't supposed to be women. None of them in the bible were women. So who was this angel that had come to him? Where had he even gone?

Was he in danger?

Dad came home. Mom called me down for dinner. I was shocked to find them so... physical. They were touching each other. Sneaking kisses. I didn't get this at all. It was so bizarre. They weren't like this before.

I had to get Mom back.

She went into the kitchen to do the dishes. I moved up behind her and hugged her. I grabbed her tits through her blouse and kissed at her neck. She stiffened as I did that. Then she pushed me back and whirled around.

"You little trollop!" she hissed. "I'm your mother! That's disgusting! Go to your room! Now!"

I squeaked in fright and darted away. I flew into my bedroom, through myself on bed, and cried. I hugged my pillow and sobbed until I had no tears left. I was emptied of them all. I rolled onto my side, staring out at the full moon.

"Damian," I whimpered.

I lay there for a long, long time. I didn't have the will to do anything else. I had lost him. I couldn't get him back. That dumb angel had spirited him away. What if he were dead? What if I never saw him again?

I sobbed a second time.

I felt drained after that one. My eyes burned from the tears. I sniffled. Thinking of Damian, I fell into my dreams

* * *

Damian Mitchel

After driving into a small mountain town to have dinner at the cafe, Mom and I were back alone. She was naked and lying on the bed, just begging for me to tie her up. It was late. I was tired from the long day but I was eager for more.

Eager to tie her up and ravish her.

I grabbed the rope from the wall. She squirmed there, those big boobs of hers jiggling back and forth. They were such a hot sight. My dick throbbed as I headed back to the bed, so eager to have my way with the sexy MILF.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her arm toward one of the four posts. I wrapped the rope around her wrist, knotting it. The fibers whisked together. The black contrasted against her pale flesh. I tied the other end to the post.

"Oh, yes, make me helpless," she moaned as I took her other wrist. "I'll be completely at your mercy."

"Damn," I groaned, my dick so hard. Why did I ever need a harem? I just needed my mommy.

I bound her wrist and looped it about the post. I yanked tight on it. She gasped, her body quivering. Her back arched, her boobs jiggling. They were such fine tits. Just so perfect to observe quivering back and forth.

I wanted to flick her nipple with my finger.

I moved down the bed and grabbed her ankle. Another loop. Another knot tied tight. I wrapped it around the bed post and pulled it tight. I did the same to her last foot, her legs spread wide. She was open and vulnerable.

She squirmed there.

I smiled at her, the fire burning down to low coals. The dying light flickered over her body. My dick throbbed so hard. I was so ready to ravish her. Just slam my cock into her cunt and make her explode. She would have such a climax on my dick.

I slid over the bed and mounted her. My cock swung between my thighs. She trembled there as I pressed my dick against her hot flesh. I rubbed into her folds, savoring how slippery she was with her excitement. I loved how she bit her lip. She was such a sexy thing.

I kissed her and hugged her bound body to me. The coals died. The room plunged into the dark. She moaned, squirming beneath me. The ropes creaked as she pulled at them. She was helpless. At my mercy.

God, this was exciting.

I nuzzled my cock into her hot flesh and thrust into her.

She moaned into my lips as she trembled beneath me. I filled her up. I savored just holding her. She whimpered into my mouth as she squirmed beneath me. It was clear she wanted me to fuck her. To ravish her and dump my cum into her pussy.

I had bred her, but I could dump more of my load into her.

I thrust away at her. She moaned beneath me, her boobs rubbing into my body. She couldn't hold me. I held her with the rope. I slammed into her, thrusting with all my might into her pussy. My nuts slapped into her taint.

"Yes!" she cried. "Oh, Damian, yes!"

I loved the way her pussy clamped down around me. She held me tight as I fucked into her again and again. I pounded her snatch, loving every second of her pussy around me. The pressure grew in my nuts.

"Damn, Mom!" I growled.

"Oh, Damian!" she whimpered, her voice echoing through the dark.

The bed creaked beneath us as we made love. Her pussy welcomed me in with my every thrust. I plowed into her deep and hard, hurtling toward that moment when I would cum in her. I would spurt all my jizz into her snatch.

She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around me. She felt so damned good. I wanted to flood her with all that I had. She whimpered as she trembled beneath me. She held me tight with her cunt. She massaged me with her flesh.

"My Damian! My Damian!" she gasped as I hammered her.

"Mom!" I growled.

She massaged me with her amazing cunt. Her incestuous flesh gripped me. I loved burying into her. I savored every last plunge into her flesh. The ache swelled at the tip of my cock. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming in her twat.

To erupting all my seed into my mother's amazing pussy.

"Oh my god!" gasped Mom as her pussy went wild around my cock.

I groaned as I fucked at her pussy. The ropes creaked as she bucked against me. Her pussy suckled at me. The pressure swelled at the tip of my cock. I loved that heat rippling around my dick. It was just heavenly.

I thrust to the hilt in her cunt and erupted.

I spurted blast after blast of my cum into her pussy.

I flooded her with my jizz. The heat rushed over me as I spurted into her again and again. I loved how she convulsed around me. It was a spectacular delight having her cunt writhe around me like that. She nursed at me.

I groaned in delight, savoring the way her pussy rippled around me. The heat slammed through my body with each eruption of cum. Bliss danced over my thoughts as I dumped more and more of my cum into her pussy.

I filled her up with all that spunk.

"Oh, Damian, I love you!" she moaned.

"I love you, too!" I growled in the dark of the cabin. In our secluded love nest.

I pumped more and more of my cum into her pussy. I loved this heat rushing through me. The stars flashed before my eyes as her pussy milked me. She worked out every drop of spunk that I had in my balls. It was just an incredible delight.

She whimpered as I pumped my cum into her snatch. I flooded her with all that I had. I dumped every last drop. I kissed her as I erupted one more time. She whimpered beneath me, the ropes creaking as she pulled at them.

I worked my lips against hers. I enjoyed this moment. It was spectacular.

Our kisses slowed as the passion died away. The exhaustion of a long day of fucking fell on me. I pulled out of my mom and snuggled up to her, resting my head on her breasts as my pillows. She purred in delight as I listened to her heart beating.

"Mmm, that's it, Damian," she cooed. "We're all we need."

"Yes," I breathed, my eyes closing.

The drumming beat of her heart was so soothing. It relaxed me away into sleep. I fell into a soft, comfortable black. There was nothing else here save the sensation of her loving warmth around me. Like she hugged my dreams.

I don't know how long I just savored being held like her when I heard my name.

...damian...

So faint. So distant.

...damian...

The voice cried out with such need. Such anguish. I knew that voice. It was Alyta. She called for me. I reached out for her and brushed the warmth of Mom. Lust burst through me for Mom. She was all I needed. I didn't have to reach for any other women. I just needed Mom.

...damian...

...you can't be gone...

...I can't have lost you...

The pain in Alyta's voice stirred something in me. She was mine. Why wasn't I reaching out for her? I tried again and brushed Mom's presence. She took my hands, pulling me to something soft and inviting. Her breast. I just needed her...

...damian...

Alyta was so frightened. I ripped my hand from Mom's breast and thrust out into the black. A single, twinkling star appeared. A dream. I touched it and felt Alyta's anguish. She grieved for me. She thought she had lost me.

"Damian!" Mom snapped. "You are mine. You don't need her!"

She grabbed me and pulled me back from Alyta's dream with such desperation. She held tight to me. Lust filled my body. A powerful ache for my mom. I had to wake up and ravish her. Fuck her senseless right now. She needed me in her.

I was hers...

To be continued...

12