All Comments on 'Mommy's Kinky Daughters'

by hogansavoy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Thank you

meoesqmeoesqalmost 3 years ago

Please write more like this one!!!!!

pjw7326pjw7326almost 3 years ago

good story , ending was missing a few details though , nancy's baby , was it a daughter , do they plan to add her to their family incest when she grows up . Does sharon plan to get a girlfriend to share with her sister and mother ? , or does the mother want to come out and get a girlfriend ?

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Pretty awkward and repetitive writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad

Hot as fuck though, I actually wanted to do this with my sister and mum when I was in my teens, and although I only got to do stuff like that with my sister, this story really fulfils my teenage girl sex fantasies from years ago haha.

Could be more to the point, dialogue got Shakespearian towards the ending. Also could have some oil play.

but I did end up orgasming- and that's the goal right?

overall, a very hot, wet inducing, fuckable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story. Definitely left me touching myself. My sisters and I used to mess around a lot and now it’s making me wanna do it again with them.

Somethingdifferent74Somethingdifferent74almost 2 years ago

Great story. Was this fiction/non-fiction (if I missed the identification I apologize)? Really detailed some repetitiveness nothing really overbearing cept the use of "incest". I get that's the topic and point behind just overused IMHO.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Very hot. I guess tossing in the anal sex is required at this point. I cannot seem to avoid it. I don't understand it but anyway that's a minor quibble. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous