Mommy's Kinky Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I huffed out then. "Is this really happening?"

"It is Mommy," Nancy replied. "And we're all going to make ourselves cum like this too."

Then Sharon asked, "But that's not going to be the only time we three cum this afternoon right Mommy?"

"Absolutely not," I replied. "I can't imagine us three being fully satisfied until we've each experienced multiple orgasms apiece with one another."

"Incest-orgasms," Nancy added. "Maybe the best kind of orgasms of all Mommy."

By which point we were all three stroking our clits with speed and force both right in front of each other. And doing so for one another to see. Me stroking mine to the sight of my two daughters stroking theirs. And Sharon stroking hers to the sight of me and Nancy stroking ours. And Nancy stroking hers to the sight of me and Sharon stroking ours.

Shortly thereafter Sharon came first. She threw back her head and howled up at the ceiling, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming for my Mommy and Big Sis!"

Then seconds after Sharon plopped down on the floor in the wake of her orgasm, Nancy threw back her head herself and cried out, "Now me! I'm cumming for both my Mommy and Little Sis!"

And just after Nancy then plopped down on the floor also in the aftermath of her orgasm, one tore through my body as well. And just as I felt my certain juices bursting forth from my pussy, I threw back my head and exclaimed, "Mommy's cumming girls! Mommy's cumming for her daughters!"

I too then plopped down on the floor with Nancy and Sharon and together we fought to steady our breathing in the wake of having just made ourselves cum one at a time for each other.

*

Still sitting on the floor in a little circle together, Nancy then said to me, "I'm dying to know what that felt like for you Mommy to get yourself off right in front of me and Sharon."

And it was nothing but the truth when I replied, "I've never felt like I was doing something so very wrong while cumming before sweetie. But somehow that feeling of wrongness only intensified that orgasm I just experienced."

"See?" Sharon said then. "We told you that incest-driven orgasms are truly amazing."

To which I replied, "What's amazing to me is the thought of how much more intense still it's going to feel when I'm not merely masturbating myself off into orgasm-land with you two."

Nancy then said, "That's on you Mommy. I told you earlier that Sharon and I need your advice on the best way for us to keep it in the family."

"In just a little bit," I replied. "But first there's something that me and your Little Sis need to do together to you."

Obviously knowing what I meant by that, "Just follow my lead with things Mommy," Sharon replied.

She then moved to her knees and used her hands to maneuver Nancy onto her back before latching her mouth around one of Nancy's nipples and began sucking away on it with nothing but force.

And as Nancy let out a cry of "Yes!" at the sensation of which, I moved to my knees as well and scooched to the other side of Nancy's body and latched my mouth around her free tit and, in-tandem with Sharon doing likewise, began sucking nice and hard on that nipple in my mouth.

And oh how I loved the taste of Nancy's milk. It was just the perfect combination of salty mixed with sweet. But I think I loved even more how taboo it felt to be suckling from my very own daughter's milk-swollen breast. And even more taboo still as I was doing so in unison with my other daughter also.

"Oh fuck you two!" Nancy then exclaimed. "I've never had both of my tits sucked on at the same time before!"

And it wasn't long after that before she threw her legs wide open, moved a hand into place and began masturbating anew. On her back on my bedroom floor with her sister and mother both suckling from her milk-swollen breasts, she seemed intent on rubbing her clit raw right from the get-go.

But Sharon then used a hand to shoo aside Nancy's and began playing with her sister's clit herself instead. And obviously just as fast and hard as Sharon was just doing to herself. Seeing which out of the corner of my eye, I knew that occurrence marked the first time that either was engaging in an actual sex act with the other.

"Sharon!" Nancy cried out at the sensation of which. "Yes Little Sis! Show my clit who's boss!"

With Sharon and I still sucking away on both of Nancy's tits in-tandem together, I could only hold out for maybe thirty seconds before the urge to take over myself down between Nancy's thighs became too much to resist. So I used a hand to shoo aside Sharon's, moved the pad of my index finger to Nancy's already swollen little clit and began swirling it all around in non-stop rhythm.

Which marked the very first time I was touching a clitoris that wasn't mine. And I was besides myself at the knowledge that it belonged to one of my daughters.

"Mommy!" Nancy cried out then. "Oh Mommy that feels incredible!"

And not but thirty seconds later, Sharon shooed aside my hand and took back over herself down between Nancy's thighs while we both remained busy with our certain bit of sucking.

"Holy fuck you two!" Nancy then exclaimed. "I can't believe my Mommy and Little Sis are taking turns playing with my clit while I'm breastfeeding you both!"

Then when I took back over myself down between Nancy's thighs once again, my only question was how long she could hold out before she was made to experience another orgasm. Or rather, if it would be me or Sharon playing with her clit at the time it would be happening.

And I got the answer to my question maybe three minutes later as Sharon and I were still suckling nice and hard in-tandem from Nancy's breasts. With Nancy moaning and groaning louder and louder the longer her mother and little sister were taking turns playing with her little lady-button, it was Sharon having maybe her sixth or seventh go at doing so when Nancy's entire body began to spasm all about and...

"I'm cumming!" she screamed. "I'm cumming so fucking hard!"

After Sharon and I then released our mouths from Nancy's nipples and knelt ourselves upright, we looked down at the erotic sight of Nancy all but gasping for air in the wake of her latest orgasm as her milk-swollen breasts were heaving up and down.

Sharon then caught my eye and said, "Big Sis just came all over my hand Mommy. Here, see for yourself."

But I did more than just look once Sharon extended her hand towards me. Catching sight of all that glorious dew coating her fingers, I moved my face into place, opened my mouth and licked her hand clean of all of Nancy's cum.

"Naughty Mommy," Sharon cooed out then. "That's incest you're tasting! Tell me what it's like."

"Intoxicating," I truthfully replied.

*

Still breathing a bit heavy in the aftermath of her second orgasm of the afternoon, Nancy then looked up at me and said, "I want my Mommy and Little Sis to take turns sitting on my face so I can properly thank you both for making me cum so nice and hard."

Loving that idea more than I can even describe, I then said to Sharon, "You first. That way your Big Sis can have some experience under her belt by the time she's licking out Mommy's pussy instead."

And I never saw it coming when Nancy then said, "Only your pussy Mommy? Wouldn't you prefer it instead to have me lick out both of your certain openings down there? But not until I've practiced that first on my Little Sis however."

Although I loved that idea to the Moon and back, "Nancy!" I exclaimed. "Bad girl! You deserve a spanking now too just for making that suggestion!"

With a smile upon her beautiful face, "Yes please Mommy," Nancy replied. "Spank my ass just as beet red as you did to my Little Sis."

I then caught Sharon's eye and asked, "And you know what to do while watching your Mommy spanking your Big Sis don't you?"

To which she replied with a smirk, "I think you know already how much I love masturbating in front of you Mommy."

I then moved to sit back down on the edge of my bed like before and ordered my pregnant older daughter to stretch herself out across my lap with her ass at my disposal. And once Sharon was standing right in front of where Nancy and I were then positioned...

"Inspire Mommy to spank your Big Sis nice and hard sweetie," I purred out.

Then while flashing at me the sight of her incredibly alluring full-frontal, my curvaceous blonde-haired younger daughter widened her stance and moved a hand between her thighs before she started stroking her clit nice and fast with the pad of her middle finger. And although nearly mesmerized at the sight of which, I still managed to start reigning down a series of rather hard slaps directed at both of Nancy's ass cheeks in response.

And still administering my certain punishment while all but gawking at the sight of Sharon masturbating for me, "Bad daughter!" I called out. "I demand to know where you got the idea of licking out mine and Sharon's asses in addition to our pussies!"

While letting out a whimper with every spank I gave her, "Purely on impulse Mommy I swear," Nancy eked out in reply. "Incest itself is so dirty that it only seems natural to me that we should add some anal-play into the mix as well."

With my hardest pair of spanks yet delivered against Nancy's bare bottom, "I can hardly believe that I raised two such kinky daughters!" I exclaimed.

To which Sharon replied, "Just like we can't believe how secretly kinky our Mommy truly is. Look at you right now giving your one daughter a sex-spanking while making your other daughter masturbate while watching!"

Having since accomplished my goal of spanking Nancy's ass every bit as beet red as I had already spanked Sharon's, I then ordered her off of my lap and said, "Let's take this party back to the floor girls. Down and dirty like incest should be."

But Sharon had a different idea instead. "Mommy," she offered, "Wouldn't it be better if we instead fouled your bed with the stench of our incestuous lust for one another?"

"Yes," I replied. "A thousand times yes."

But not until I first tossed aside my pillows and had us three also strip all of the covers off of my bed save for it's fitted bottom sheet. Then Nancy stretched herself out on her back atop of my mattress before Sharon and I knelt ourselves upright on either side of her body and...

"Tell Mommy what your plan is once your Little Sis is sitting on your face," I said down to Nancy.

So matter-of-fact that she might have been talking about the weather, "I want her to position herself so I'm forced to lick out her ass first," Nancy replied. "And she should only reposition herself so I can lick out her pussy instead once I've proved to her that I know what I'm doing with my tongue."

Sharon then let out a coo of approval and immediately moved on her knees to straddle Nancy's head while facing down the length of her sister's pregnant body. Then she placed her hands down upon Nancy's milk-swollen breasts to steady herself and plopped herself down hard enough to cram Nancy's whole face up between her ass cheeks.

Aroused like I never would have thought possible at the sight of my naked younger daughter sitting on my naked and pregnant older daughter's face, I moved my hands to my breasts and began playing with my nipples as I called out, "Now start licking Nancy! Lick out your Little Sis's ass!"

Sharon then threw back her head and called out in response, "Oh my God Mommy! Wait until you get to experience this for yourself! Her tongue feels like heaven up in there lapping against that sphincter of mine!"

By then pinching and pulling on my nipples in rhythm, "That's good enough for starters Nancy," I purred out. "Now give your Little Sis what you know she really wants."

Head still thrown back and by then groping her sister's milk-swollen breasts over and over, "Holy fuck Mommy!" Sharon cried out. "Holy fuck Mommy! She just gave her tongue a push and forced my sphincter wide open!"

By then yanking on my nipples and twisting them all around harder than I had ever done before, "Now start bouncing up and down Sharon!" I called out. "Make your Big Sis tongue-fuck your asshole!"

Without hesitation, Sharon then started doing as I had instructed while still groping those tits at her disposal. And it wasn't long before Sharon also began wailing out loud like a woman possessed at the sensation of Nancy's tongue being made to dart in and out of her anus. But what I loved seeing most was Nancy just laying there in silence and taking all of the above like it was nothing.

Soon then, and still putting my nipples through the ringer, "I think your Big Sis has proven by now that she knows what she's doing with her tongue," I told Sharon. "So alter your position and let her tongue-fuck your pussy instead."

After ceasing with her bit of bouncing at that and grasping on tight to Nancy's milk-swollen breasts for support, Sharon then scooched herself backwards just a bit on top of her sister's face, leaned forwards a little and looked over at me and said, "I'm so fucking wet right now that her tongue just shot straight up my pussy all the way with no resistance whatsoever!"

No longer merely satisfied with playing with myself to the sight of what was then taking place right in front of me, I ceased with my assault on my nipples and instead moved a hand to Sharon's crotch, extended my index finger and began petting her swollen little clit.

Which marked the second time ever that I was touching another woman's clitoris. And it was the one belonging to my younger daughter. And I was doing so in-tandem with my older daughter's tongue shoved all the way inside of her vagina at the same time too.

"Mommy!" Sharon cried out at the sensation of which. "Yes! Let my clit have it while my Big Sis is tongue-fucking my cunt!"

Which was exactly what Nancy was doing to Sharon by then. Her head was a blur of up and down motion in order to make her tongue dart nice and deep inside of her younger sister's pussy over and over.

By then stroking Sharon's clit as fast as I could manage, I looked her in the eyes and said, "Mommy's going to help you cum all over your Big Sis's beautiful face."

Although muffled by Sharon's pussy, Nancy was still able to moan out in response, "Mmm hmm! Mmm hmm!"

And still while groping Nancy's milk-swollen breasts with force while taking that ride atop of her sister's face, Sharon soon threw her head back once again and began letting out animal-like grunts and groans of pure delirium. And it pleased me greatly knowing that I was partly responsible for those noises that I was hearing due to my still stroking Sharon's clit nice and fast in-tandem with Nancy tongue-fucking her pussy nice and hard.

Then at the top of her lungs, "You two are about to make me cum harder than I've ever cum before!" Sharon screamed.

"Do it!" I barked out on reply. "Show Mommy and Big Sis how much you love incest!"

Suddenly rocked my a full body seizure, "Oh fuck yes!" Sharon cried up at the ceiling. "Incest is best! I can't stop cumming! Oh fuck yes! Oh fuck yes!"

And by the time Sharon had ridden out her orgasm before collapsing onto my bed in a heap, sure enough, Nancy's whole face was covered in a sheen of her sister's certain juices.

Which I then licked up without hesitation. Every last drop.

*

Then just as I was finishing up using my tongue to clean away all of the cum that Sharon had just squirted all over her beautiful face, Nancy let out her tongue and found mine with it and, the next thing I knew, I was French-kissing my older daughter with nothing but passion.

Tongues still at play with each other and with our lips also locked together, Nancy and I then embraced before she rolled over on top of me and pinned me down to my bed with her pregnant tummy while her milk-swollen breasts were smothering my humble pair of B-cups.

Then barely above a whisper from where she was still fighting just to breathe besides us, "Fuck that's hot," Sharon managed to eke out. "Watching my Mommy and Big Sis making out after they just worked together to give me my best orgasm ever."

After finally breaking off our kiss, Nancy looked down into my eyes and said, "I think it's Mommy's turn now to go for a ride on my face. Unless you have another idea in mind instead."

So I thought the matter over and decided, "All I know is that I'm dying to experience for myself the sensation of you using your tongue to pleasure my asshole."

With a smile, "Oh yeah?" Nancy replied. "Maybe in-tandem with my Little Sis using her tongue to pleasure your pussy?"

"That would make Mommy so fucking happy," I declared.

Nancy then rolled off of my body and addressed Sharon and me both when saying, "Lay together in sixty-nine please with Mommy on top."

Still breathing heavy in the wake of her latest orgasm, Sharon then stretched herself out on her back with her legs spread wide open before she cooed over at me, "Don't be shy Mommy. Climb aboard my face and let me have at your pussy with my mouth while you're having at my pussy with your mouth at the same time too."

And the next thing I knew, I was positioned on top of my younger daughter in sixty-nine and giving her clit a bath with my tongue as, in turn, she was giving my clit a bath with her tongue as well. And I also loved just the sensation of having our naked bodies smashed together like they were while mother and daughter were going down on one another.

After watching which for a number of seconds, "Very nice you two," Nancy purred out. "Such a beautiful display of lesbian incest. Now give each other what you both really want."

Then when I felt Sharon plunge her tongue nice and deep inside of my soaking wet pussy, I returned the favor and plunged my tongue nice and deep inside of her soaking wet pussy. Then when Sharon began bobbing her head up and down to tongue-fuck my soaking wet pussy, I returned the favor and began bobbing my head up and down to tongue-fuck her soaking wet pussy.

And with my whole head thus crammed between Sharon's thighs at the time, I wasn't aware of Nancy then getting into position behind the place where I was hunkered down in sixty-nine with the mound of my womanhood pressed flush to Sharon's face. At least not until Nancy shoved her face between my ass cheeks and began lapping at my certain sphincter in there with the tip of her tongue as Sharon and I remained busy tongue-fucking one another.

Nancy then made her tongue go as rigid as possible before she gave it a push and made my certain sphincter yield to the pressure. And just like that, my daughters were working in-tandem to tongue-fuck my pussy and asshole both at the exact same time. And all while I was still tongue-fucking the pussy belonging to the one I was laying with in sixty-nine.

Talk about being in Incest Heaven. And also talk about Nancy, Sharon and me fouling my bed with the stench of our incestuous lust for one another too.

And the orgasm I was eventually made to experience as a result of which was like none other that I had ever experienced before. A wave of pleasure almost beyond my comprehension tore through every single nerve ending in my body and made me flop all around like a fish out of water while I wailed like a banshee for no less than thirty straight seconds at how amazing it felt. And never had so much cum ever shot forth from my pussy in one single burst before either. The vast majority of which went squirting directly into Sharon's awaiting mouth.

And Sharon had another orgasm herself just then as well. She later told me that all of my tongue-fucking had merely primed her for that occurrence before she was pushed over the edge at the sensation of me cumming so hard and so much right inside her mouth. And I was still riding out that orgasm of mine when she then experienced a full-body seizure of her own and wailed out in delight also while cumming nice and hard herself right inside of my mouth in turn.