Mommy's Kinky Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Totally spent, I then came to rest on my back atop of my mattress alongside where Sharon, totally spent herself, came to rest on her back as well. And from where she was kneeling upright and looking down at the two of us laying together side by side and fighting for every breath, Nancy then exclaimed:

"Holy fuck you two! I think you just finished each other off for the time being, huh?!"

After shooting each other a smile at that, Mmm hmm!" I moaned out.

To which Sharon agreed by eking out, "Uh huh! Uh huh!"

With a smile of her own, "No rush of course," Nancy said then. "But I don't supposed that one of you would be so kind as to help finish me off now for the time being too?"

Sharon then turned to me and said, "I've got this Mommy. Just lay there and watch as I'm giving my Big Sis what she wants."

And all I could do in response was nod my head 'yes' and wait with eager anticipation to see what she had in mind.

After raising up to her knees at that, Sharon told Nancy to position herself down on all fours with her nether region pointing back at where I was laying, "So Mommy can watch me finger-bang your pregnant pussy Big Sis."

And once Nancy had called out a coo of approval to that idea and moved to position herself on her elbows and knees with her butt held high in the air only a foot or two away from where I was still stretched out on my back, she torqued around her head to look back at me over her shoulder and asked, "What do you think Mommy? How many fingers should my Little Sis use to finger-bang me into one final orgasm?"

And I swear I have no idea where it came from when I replied, "Well you're going to be giving birth here in a couple of months anyway. So why not have your Little Sis give you a preview of what that's going to feel like by letting her shove her whole fist inside your birthing canal? Then she can try fucking you like that. If you can stand it that is."

Eyes suddenly as wide as saucers, "Mommy!" Nancy exclaimed. "I've never taken anything even nearly that big inside of my pussy before!"

To which Sharon replied, "First time for everything Big Sis. And like Mommy said, you'll soon be enduring the rigors of childbirth for the first time. So it might not be a bad idea for me to prime your vagina for that occurrence by giving you an honest to goodness fisting."

Nancy again caught my eye and purred out, "Naughty Mommy. Might this be payback for the way your birthing canal was forced to dilate itself when you were giving birth to me all those years ago now?"

And although I hadn't been thinking anything of the sort when making my certain proposal, at least not consciously anyway, "Sure, why not?" I offered. "At least I knew what to expect when your Little Sis came along. But it was a brand new experience for me when I was in the delivery room with you."

Having since moved on her knees to position herself next to the place where Nancy was keeping her nether region hoisted high in the air for me to see, "What do you think Mommy?" Sharon asked. "One finger at a time until all five are crammed inside of my Big Sis's birthing canal? Or should I go for the gusto and try to work in my entire fist all at once?"

But it was Nancy who spoke up then and replied, "Don't be silly Little Sis. Mommy doesn't want to see you take it easy on me. Not after I was the first one of us two who stretched her pussy so wide open during childbirth."

And although neither had that thought occurred to me until just then, "Exactly right," I concurred.

I then rolled over onto my side and watched as Sharon made a fist with her one hand before placing her other hand on Nancy's ass to steady herself.

As Sharon then moved her fist into place and pressed it flush to Nancy's womanhood, Nancy turned her head back around to face forwards and spread apart her thighs as wide as possible while holding her certain pose before she called out, "Do your worst Little Sis! No matter how much resistance you might feel, push that entire fist of yours up my pussy! Let me show Mommy that I can take it!"

Sharon then started pushing with her fist and, in response, Nancy was forced to throw back her head and start screaming up at the ceiling. And for good reason too. Sharon wasn't just pushing but pushing with force right from the get-go.

But maybe a full minute passed without Sharon making any real progress towards accomplishing her goal. And just when I was starting to think that Nancy wasn't going to be able to take a fisting afterall, one second Sharon's balled-up fist was in view and, poof, the next second it wasn't.

She was buried up to her wrist inside of Nancy's pregnant pussy.

After letting our a howl the likes of which I had never heard another human make before, Nancy was somehow able to call out, "I! ... Did! ... It! ... Mommy! ... I! ... Did! ... It! ... Mommy!"

Absolutely enthralled at the sight of Sharon's forearm coming to an end at the entrance to Nancy's then fully-dilated pussy, "Good girl sweetie," I purred out. "I knew you could do it."

Shooting me a smirk from where she was still kneeling at her sister's side with her fist fully penetrating that pussy at her disposal, "And what about me Mommy?" Sharon asked. "Are you proud of me too?"

"Like you wouldn't believe," I replied. "Good for you for giving your Big Sis exactly what she wanted. And what I wanted too."

Somehow still positioned on her elbows and knees with her ass hoisted high in the air while her legs were spread wide apart even as Sharon was fisting her pussy, Nancy then called up at the ceiling, "Now! ... Fuck! ... Me! ... Little! ... Sis! ... Fuck! ... Me! ... With! ... Your! ... Fist!"

And I could hardly believe it when I watched as maybe three full inches worth of Sharon's forearm then disappeared as well inside of Nancy's (by then) gaping pussy. Slowly however at least.

But I was even more shocked still when Nancy cried out in response to that sensation, "Just! ... Like! ... That! ... Only! ... Harder! ... Little! ... Sis!"

So Sharon gave her arm a pull until only her fist was left penetrating Nancy's pussy once again. Then she gave it a harder push back in than before. Which then made Nancy call up at the ceiling in reply:

"That's! ... Better! ... Little! ... Sis! ... Now! ... Don't! ... You! ... Dare! ... Stop! ... Until! ... This! ... Gets! ... Me! ... The! ... Fuck! ... Off!"

And I was even more astounded than before at the sight then of Sharon actually giving Nancy what she wanted by making her arm piston with force back and forth to pump her older sister's pregnant pussy over and over. And with every inward thrust of Sharon's fist, Nancy responded with:

"Yes!" ... "Yes!" ... "Yes!" ... "Yes!" ... "Yes!" ...

Unable to keep from somehow joining in myself at that, I then rose to my knees, planted my face right between Nancy's spread-open ass cheeks and began lapping at her little sphincter in there with the tip of my tongue.

And I'm certain that Nancy was about to orgasm with force either way. Still though, it happened almost immediately after I began using my tongue to tease the entrance to her asshole.

A sudden flood of her certain juices burst forth around the girth of Sharon's forearm as Nancy began howling like an animal caught in a trap while, at the same time too, she collapsed onto the bed and began flailing all about with Nancy's fist still penetrating her pussy.

"An experience the likes of which I never even dreamed was possible," Nancy would explain to me later. "It was like I was on fire there for a bit. But it was a fire of pure euphoria if that makes any sense."

And needless to say that Nancy too was spent for the time being after which.

*

The following is a faithful re-creation of the conversation that soon followed. And everything we three decided upon then still applies even now over two years later.

Me: "Girls, Mommy needs a nap now."

Nancy: "Me too."

Sharon: "And me three Mommy."

Me: "Right here in my bed together okay?"

Nancy: "Of course. And still naked of course as well ."

Sharon: "With our bodies all intertwined."

Me: "Wallowing in the stench of our incestuous lust for one another."

Nancy: "Like it was always destined to happen between us three in the long run either way."

Sharon: "Like nothing could have prevented it from happening at some point come hell or high water."

Me: "Like it's amazing that it took us as long as it did to become one with our fate."

Nancy: "So I take it then that Mommy will be joining her two daughters tomorrow morning at breastfeeding time?"

Me: "I wouldn't miss it for the world sweetie. And the morning after too. Your last day here before you'll be heading back home."

Sharon: "So that makes two more days for us to keep enjoying the discovery that incest is truly the best."

Nancy: "And lesbian incest the best of the best."

Me: "How would you girls feel about a pact that we're not allowed to indulge in our fate unless all three of us our present at the time?"

Nancy: "So long as my Little Sis agrees with that idea."

Sharon: "Absolutely. It wouldn't feel the same if one of us was missing afterall."

Me: "That should make for an interesting Christmas this year!"

Nancy: "And not to mention an interesting New Years as well!"

Sharon: "And the following Easter too. Then the Fourth of July."

Me: I can't wait for Halloween myself. So many possibilities as far as outfits are concerned."

Nancy: "We could all dress up as nuns and play make-believe about what happens in our convent after-hours."

Sharon: "Oh! Sounds like fun!"

Me: "I can be the Mother Superior who discovers that two of the Sisters under her watch are secretly lovers unbeknownst to all the rest."

Nancy: "And actual sisters too Mother Superior. Most shocking of all."

Sharon: "Which is why no one suspects a thing until our Mother Superior does a bed-check one night only to find us using a pair of candles on one another in a very unholy manner."

Me: "Kinky girls."

Sharon and Nancy together: "Kinky Mommy."

THE END.