All Comments on 'Mommy's Little HuCow Pt. 03'

by ArtOfSilence

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tanya2byour21tanya2byour21almost 7 years ago

I want more dammit lol. I love this story and I can't wait to find out what is in her DNA that makes her so important to the farm Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

300bowler300300bowler300almost 7 years ago
LOVE IT, LOVE IT

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FINAL CHAPTERS, EVEN THOUGH I WILL BE SAD THAT THERE WON'T BE MORE AFTER THAT...WHAT A STORY THIS IS, AND TO THINK THAT SOME WHERE OUT THERE IN THE WORLD, THIS IS REALLY GOING ON...

BETTY jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I want her to find out everything and get free and exact her revenge on all of them especially her parents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Please !!

WOW! You had my interest the whole way from chapter 1 through 3. I loved this story line and so want more to read of this please. I want to see Marilee stay and have babies that are beautiful like her and continue on the line of beautiful babies. But, I still think she should be nursing the whole time to keep her tits huge and full. Just a suggestion ! Love your writing and story line and hope to see the next chapter soon. Awesome job !

LamentationLamentationalmost 6 years ago

Not really the right word. This is amazingly hot, but creepy and disturbing At the same time. I love it, but I’m kinda glad it’s going to end soon...

overall, I love this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous